Merciless Hospital Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carla woke up she was naked except for a gown inside a room with wire over the lights. She looked at the bed with a thin cloth mattress on a metal frame which was bolted through the floor. Panic struck Carla as she was certain she had been abducted but she told not one soul she was traveling to Mercy Mental Hospital. How long had she been out? Carla began wondering seriously what she had stumbled upon. Who would believe her? Carla was mesmerized in awe and confusion. Could this be really happening to her?

Carla heard someone coming to the room or so she believed but she laid back down closing her eyes feinting sleep. However, Carla didn't realize like Monica had that the room was monitored by a camera system. Carla believed she had fooled the security in that hospital but now found herself a guest. The keys rattled in the doorway and Ronnie stood in the door. He waited a few minutes in silence but knew that Carla was playing Possum so he said, "Hey Sleeping Beauty you may as well get with the program here or you're going to be so sorry. Get up the Doc wants to see you."

Carla tried to pretend to lay still with her eyes still closed. Ronnie yanked the thin sheet off of her then yelled, "Hey, you hear me good little cunt! The Doc wants to see you and if you think you're fooling anyone you were already observed on camera being awake. Now I am warning you do not make me ask you again."

Carla was frightened at Ronnie's tone and use of language so she got up walking towards the door. Then she asked, "Who's the Doctor? You do know you cannot hold me here against my will right?"

Ronnie laughed then said, "Listen you are inside a Mental Hospital with a licensed Psychiatrist who can do mental evaluations on people. In particular a delusional cunt who says she's looking for her aunt but has her driver's license issued from this state showing she's been here for at least six years. The tag on your vehicle is from this state yet you told the security guard you were from Minnesota. How sad that you're mad but I'm glad so we can shag."

Carla became scared then said, "Wait a minute what are you saying? You people cannot keep me here. I have a family, a job, and bills I have to pay. I am responsible for a whole lot of things outside of here."

Carla and Ronnie had walked into the F-ward where the doctor waited with Jeffrey. He overheard Carla's plea to Ronnie but waited quietly sitting on the stool. Both Jeffrey and the Doctor were sitting beside Monica who was strapped to the bench in offset doggy style fashion with her forearms tied to the two front legs with rope. Monica was naked with her ass fully exposed and both her holes were gaping wide as if they had been used by both men. Truth of the matter Carla would have been correct in her assumption.

Dr. Simmons smiled as Carla still objecting stood at the edge of the lighting witnessing the spectacle before her. The Doctor then spoke, "I understand your fears and your apprehensions my dear. Do you still desire to see your aunt? I believe her name is Monica Gerald correct?"

Carla was emphatic as she said, "Yes, I came here to see my aunt and I will stop at nothing until I see her." It was then that Carla looked over seeing that the lady had a ball gag in her mouth and several red welts on her flesh from what appeared to be a flogger or whip.

Dr. Simmons said, "Very well, go and get her aunt Monica for her would you please?"

Jeffrey nodded his approval. He came back with Helen carrying her teddy bear in tow with grey hair and a wan look about her. Carla ran over to her and hugged Helen tight around her then said, "Oh Auntie, I missed you so much. How have you been?"

Dr. Simmons stood up then asked, "How close were you two when you were growing up?"

Carla decided to lie saying, "This is my Aunt Monica Gerald. She raised me since I was two years old."

The Doctor began laughing and clapping wildly along with the two orderlies. Carla was in wonderment when the Doctor Simmons removed the ball gag from Monica's mouth then said, "Hello, my sweet slave doll. Tell this lying cunt here your name sweetheart."

I then said, "I am Monica Gerald. The woman you are speaking with is named Helen Pratt. The one you called your Aunt who raised you is Helen Pratt baby, I am so sorry for you."

The Dr. Simmons was angry at me because I never acknowledged "Yes Master" and I told Carla unnecessary information. I received three swats with the flogger on my ass which had been fucked by all three men leaving it wide open. I was in such an afterglow that I could not believe I still felt the sweet sting.

I watched as Carla's confidence was crushed and she actually crumpled to the floor in tears. It was well known what was going to happen because she saw the likes of me. Carla was sobbing hard, when they strapped her into the spreader hoisting her upwards to about three feet above level ground. I heard her begging then I heard the electric jolt from the violet wand on her feet. The scream was wild and excruciating. I felt differently almost like a child hearing for the first time distress from some other place. I was for now out of harm's way, no longer tied; however, not free to move about. No, today's abject lesson was to hear the screams of my disobedient equal and understand that every action we choose has a consequence in punishment.

I was told to sit and watch while the torture was taking place. I felt the sting of the wand every time it struck the tender flesh as Carla Wiggins cried out. I heard her begging for mercy and for what seemed like an hour none came. It was the paddle with the holes bored in the rubber face that I found most disturbing. It was hard and loud as it struck her ass. I wondered was it just as loud for me. It had to have been. Just like me, the Master only struck her ten times, very loud. Methodical is how you could describe the doctor and his actions as he went about his trade. Carla was whimpering, wining, and sobbing when I heard her first moan and decided I knew that special tingling feeling as the pain turned into amazing sweet pleasure.

I heard her voice become so deeply sexual on a level of change from a begging little tragic girl to a begging whore who needed sexual satisfaction. I heard it in her voice to my amazement; as the doctor manipulated her gently with first one then two fingers, then the vibrator, and then he told Ronnie to mouth fuck her. Almost every detail was the same, done to perfection, except it was Ronnie and not Jeffrey. I watched as he stood up sliding his huge eleven inch cock into Carla and I felt a pang of jealousy. I wanted him, the good doctor, to be only mine. I decided at that very moment that it would be so, from this day forward.

Carla was yelling and screaming out after Ronnie came in her mouth, over her lips, and chin. The doctor was pounding Carla so hard, I seen her grimace and her tits bounced with every hard stroke the good doctor put to her. I was in awe and wondered if I looked as lovely taking his wonderful fat cock. I watched as her tits were slapped, twisted, sucked, and the violet wand used upon them while he and Ronnie took turns fucking her cunt.

I watched as I guess she came because she was not a "squirting orgasm" type. I could only tell because she had muscle spasms which were visible twitches from her thighs and around her asshole. I thought that was an easy way to tell with her and the fact that she went limp as if dead after words. I watched as Carla giggled and became a blubbering idiot because she had her orgasm. I didn't find out, until much later, that she had never enjoyed sex with her boyfriend she intended on marrying. Carla told me she only came once with him, ever. Carla explained the reason she kept him around was because he liked her son. He wasn't his real dad but seemed to be a good father type.

I then began to understand that many women seem to just settle rather than find and enjoy a man who knows how to make her feel. I think it was sad but not overall tragic. Many women settle looking back on my own situation my hubby was merely using me for only pleasure much like a whore. Well, I was in all honesty a whore for him and his friends. I never was considered his equal and thinking back now neither was the lady he left me for. Thinking back I am glad he's dead because he was a very hurtful bad man.

I remember waiting for them to finish Carla off before deciding if my Master and I could have a conversation. Dr. Simmons acted like he was receptive to me in all honesty. I needed him to hear me because I wanted to be his lady for permanence. I needed him to understand it in just this way too.

We were escorted to the shower room it was a vastly open room with shower heads which looked more or less like nozzles protruding from behind the ceramic white tiled wall. The water came out in a hot spraying fashion and not much like mist which would have been more suitable for us women. I decided to make mention that not all things in this dreadful place should be harsh. When I did say that the conditions were rather hideous, I got a golf clap from the pragmatic, Ronnie who seemed always fun. Helen, Carla, and I were then escorted to the open television room after we were given gowns.

It was then that Dr. Simmons walked over close to where I was sitting. I turned slightly making sure, to make eye contact, directly with him. Ronnie being a complete ass kicked the back of my seat saying, "Hey Blondie, eyes front and center. Watch the television bitch or I will tie you up and give you the violet wand. Do you understand?"

I turned quickly around staring back at the television watching old reruns of I LOVE LUCY in black and white. I watched intently as Lucille Ball burned the turkey inside the oven and Ricky just got home to the fire department being inside his house. I began laughing because the entire episode was so surreal much likes our own circumstance. I needed to speak with Dr. Simmons and Ronnie shouldn't be able to stop me if I truly wanted Dr. Simmons to be my man.

I got brave standing up, turning, and walking over towards Dr. Simmons who had a strange smirk of amusement on his face. I felt Ronnie reach out for my arm but I slithered out of his grasp before running up to Dr. Simmons. I said quickly not stuttering, "Master please, May I speak with you?"

Dr. Leroy Simmons had an almost lizard like look to him amused and unaffected with his eyebrows raised. He too had a smug little smile which curled at the corners of his mouth. He held his hand up as if to direct Ronnie to stand down then waved it dismissively at his orderly. He looking at me taking me in acknowledged my presence, "Give me one reason why I should entertain an audience with you. After all, are you not the one female in this entire building who drugged me, committed grand theft of my automobile, and then returned as if empowered to do so. Explain to me; why I should entertain your request?"

I looked at him straight faced, with little flair for the dramatic, I said, "I think I am in love with you. I know it sounds stupid but I cannot help it. Master, I feel as if I am, desperately in love with you." I began to shake as I said this but I truly meant every word.

Dr. Leroy Simmons laughed making light of what I just said then responded, "My sweet lady Monica Gerald truth be told you are very sick and by all means need to stay here now. I do believe you suffer from Stockholm's Syndrome."

I was flabbergasted, angry, and felt scorn. My mouth opened up because I knew just how I felt for this man. I have never told anyone, I love them before. I couldn't speak because I was just before exploding. How could this smug, evil, vile, bastard treat me this way? I was holding up my pointer finger with words on my lips and could only muster one word, "Really!"

Dr. Simmons smiled then said, "Yes, my dear I do believe so. You have an acute disorder called Stockholm's Syndrome where you fall in love with your captors. It will pass."

My eyes narrowed because he treated me as if I were an idiot so I said, "I am perfectly aware of what you said, the very first time you said it. I cannot believe that you're so ignorant that you would say it again. I am perfectly in control with my emotions. I said "really" because for the very first time in my life, I tell a man I love him for certain and he throws it back up in my face with a mental disorder. Well if that were so Dr. Leroy Simmons Psychiatrist extraordinaire, why am I not in love with the orderlies too? All of you men have me captured here. Tell me genius; why do I not love them as well?"

Dr. Simmons looked at me with his mouth agape for two fold reasons, first, he had never been out witted in a banter or argument of any kind and secondly, he had never been talked down to like that ever in his life by a lady, man, and especially not a patient. Dr. Simmons understood perfectly my argument. I was exactly right in my assumptions it wasn't one specific man that, Patty Hearst was supposedly in love with, but all of them in the famed SLA case. So, it stands to reason, that my claim of love for him being the sole recipient of said affection may be the most valid argument and not a sickness.

Dr. Simmons closed his mouth then said, "Monica you're exactly correct in your assumption and interpretation. I am amazed that you could argue that point with me." Leroy was no longer smug or above reproach now his lizard type appearance of keenness left him. He seemed demoralized in seconds from this little blonde with sharp beautiful blue eyes and a pure sexiness about her. Dr. Simmons wanted so bad to kiss her. Instead, he said, "Come with me Monica, right now."

Jeffrey was walking in from his apparent lunch break and Dr. Simmons with me in tow was passing him. He had my hand while they walked but he never even said a word to Jeffrey. My heart began pounding as I felt a sudden rush of joy because his grip on my hand was not hard or harsh but much like an escorting lover. When we reached the corridor to the outside walk way and no cameras in view, Dr. Simmons turned facing me quickly kissing me full on the mouth like a lover. It was a deep, passionate, steaming kiss that lasted about three to four minutes. I was melting inside. I felt so warm.

I then said, "Please tell me you want me Dr. Simmons. I am telling you, I do love you, for real."

Dr. Simmons smiled then said, "You just want me for my body."

We began laughing then I said, "I can mention one particular part I am completely mad about."

Dr. Simmons laughed, "I knew you were crazy about me but you're in the right place for it."

I said, "See how my luck is always with me. I couldn't have cum at a better place. Much pun intended."

"Clever girl," Dr. Simmons said as he began kissing me once more.

I went home with Dr. Simmons that night for my punishment for speaking to him like he was an idiot. I had to be tied to a spreading rack from ancient Rome. It had a large phallus which my Master slid into my asshole while he fucked my sweetness from in front. He fucked me double penetration style into a massive pleasurable orgasm where I cried out and squirted.

I was into the sensation of his delicious massive eleven inch monster sliding in and out so forcefully with the constant pressure from the other side as well. I felt fullness and so much pleasure; I was amazed at how tremendous a lover Leroy is. Leroy was fucking in and out, sliding deeply to the hilt hitting my cervix his huge cock bending inside me completely filling my cavity. I felt the heat, the sweet pressure, the sweats, and the release of my heavenly orgasm. I cried out, "Master, God yes, yes, yes, fuck me silly. Your cock is perfect Master, my God, I love it!"

I remember Leroy came but instead of pulling out he ensconced deeply inside of me. Later he would explain that he loved the feel of the release deep within a woman sometimes because it offered a completely different feeling to a man. I was so satisfied I didn't care where he wanted to put it. It is funny, how I feel afterwards not wanting to move. It is as if, getting a simple glass of water is excruciating to my tired weary legs.

The next twenty four hours were a blur however I remember the Doctor calling in telling the security to just hold everything there until the morning he had to make some important phone calls. He was sounding weak because I was sucking his fat juicy cock while he talked. My mouth was so soft and wet as my saliva covered hand slid up and down his huge veined monster while I sucked the head swirling my tongue around and around. He almost forgot how to say he wasn't coming in today. I was giddy as a school girl while I felt his cock throbbing inside my hot wet sexy mouth.

I remember the good doctor pulling me off saying he didn't want to cum yet because I had an effect on him. He then spread my legs out wide and began sucking my clitoris with his lips. He added two dimensions when he slid two fingers inside my sex and used his magical velvet soft tongue. I began moaning as he was an expert at this pussy eating business. I was dripping, sopping, and moaning loudly, rotating my hips into his sexy face. Dr. Feel Good never skipped a beat he began swirling his hot sexy tongue around the clitoral hood while he stroked inside of my pussy until he decided to stroke into my g-spot using a come hither technique gently pulling his fingers expertly towards him. I began instantly squirting again and again all over the doctor while he laughed.

A little while later I was being righteously fucked like a superstar into oblivion with my arms holding around the back of his neck, my head thrown back, and his cock jack hammering away deeper and deeper into my sex making sloshing noises because every tenth stroke I felt as though I would squirt. Again and again to the heavens I felt wonderful and complete finally. I found the perfect lover with giving me the perfection of pain and the joy of orgasmic bliss. I smiled up at Dr. Leroy Simmons and he came inside me once again with extreme perfection.

Carla stayed for two more days and was released only after Dr. Leroy Simmons, my new boyfriend, called her boss confirming that she had a short stay at our facility due to a psychological breakdown of nerves. Carla was being regularly treated and could not be terminated due to her condition being curable. Carla it turns out became involved with Ronnie of all people because he did it for her. The Merciless Hospital is still operating as a torture chamber every day and most nights. I sometimes go to be played with from time to time. Dr. Simmons washes regularly now and is actually very handsome. The women in town do not have any idea what they are missing, because the orgasms are so wonderful, and the screams delicious. Even Carla returns regularly and sometimes calls me to see if we can go together.

I love the contrast of the pain and the pleasure. There's no place like it on this whole planet where it can be so liberating. I have heard of a club though called AAA Inc. It's supposed to be fascinating as well. I may look them up some time. For now the most orgasmic place in the world is Merciless Hospital. I am Monica Gerald and I approve this message. Bye sweeties until we meet again.

The End

12