Mergers & Acquisitions

Story Info
Power struggle over a beautiful married woman.
9.8k words
4.5
169.5k
69
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
231 Followers

Readers,

This is a revision of the story Mergers and Acquisitions. The original was somehow posted by accident instead of the final draft, definitely my fault. While similar in many ways to the originally posted story, I think the final story is much more polished and far more powerful. I hope you enjoy what you read. Thank You.

* * * * *

Sitting back, feet on the desk, eyes closed, he was reliving last night's events and wishing for an encore performance. Married to Toni for three years, he'd become spoiled, accustomed to seeing her incredible body every night. His friends married the same length of time were always complaining about having to go home, wishing for a night out. Asking how things were at his house, he'd always say, "It's hard to complain when married to an angel."

If he said that to a stranger, it would sound extremely corny. His buddies, however, had seen his wife and knew exactly what he was talking about. They were always offering to fill in for him should he tire of her.

"What's to get tired of?" Toni was easily the sexiest, most beautiful woman a man could dream of possessing. Nearly six foot, extremely beautiful, and a body designed for sin, she was easily noticed upon entering a room.

Her face is adorned with full, sensual lips, a narrow upturned nose, and huge sexy green eyes. The dark brown hair cascading to the middle of her back envelopes her face, giving her an elegance she rightfully deserves. The immense beauty she radiates has a hypnotic effect on those who meet her. Spend a few minutes in her graces and you'll understand why going home wasn't a problem he possessed. It was a pleasure.

The two of them met while attending college. Both from small towns in north Texas, they had a lot in common, causing them to hit it off very quickly. She was from a large family and the youngest of six children. The baby and only girl, Toni was doted on constantly by her older brothers. She didn't worry about being mauled on a date because guys knew better than to mess with her for fear of having to answer to all five of her very protective brothers.

She was raised in a small community where everyone knew everybody else. This made it difficult to have any sort of a private life. Should you sneeze, the entire town heard about it within the hour.

Everything they did was either based or related to the church. With a service or activity occurring three to four nights a week, Toni grew up believing good girls protect their virginity. Holding true to her beliefs, she did just that.

Toni went away to college in hopes of experiencing life outside a small town atmosphere. Innocent and naïve, she wasn't prepared for what she found. Equipped with beauty and one hell of a hot body, she discovered the main objective of most guys was to get her on her back and into her panties. Once they found out she was a virgin, they promised her everything hoping to be the one to pop her sweet little cherry. Disappointed, she'd almost given up college guys completely when she met the love of her life.

He was raised with the same sort of background understanding and respected the values she upheld. That didn't mean he wasn't aching to feel the pleasures her body could provide, he just knew she wasn't giving it up until she was married. Meanwhile, he enjoyed her delightful company, a good time, and once in a while, a steamy make out session while parked on some secluded dirt road. She'd let him feel her awesome tits through her clothes while their tongues danced a ballet of seduction. She became an expert at how far she could let things go and still maintain complete control.

Now he was married to the sexy goddess, and believe it, the waiting had been well worth it. He enjoyed the sexy body she'd kept from him while dating every night. There were times she chose to play all night, making him think she was trying to make up for all the times she'd said, "No."

She'd become insatiable.

The body he enjoyed and his friends were so interested in obtaining, was sculpted by Satan as a means for tempting even the strongest of men. Her firm thirty nine inch D cup breasts sit proudly on her chest, demanding your immediate attention. Keeping the attention are her erect, very long nipples, protruding through every top she wears. They insist you're aware of their incredible size, while showing off just how high they sit on her firm, succulent globes.

Moving from her chest, you'll find her flat, toned tummy adorning her tiny twenty four inch waist. Compared to the size of her full bosom, it gives you an impression of being even smaller than it is. Completing her hourglass figure, her wonderful thirty six inch hips protect her priceless treasure while showing off her tight little sexy ass.

Toni will tell you she's happiest with her legs. They easily rival the sexiest of centerfolds, are long and tanned and appear to continue forever. Her calves display a perfect amount of curve while her thighs show off a firm, athletic—yet feminine—sensuality. Adorned in sheer nylons and sexy high heels and you're talking about an instant hard-on.

Her tan is incredible: perfectly bronzed from her head to her toes. "Shit man, she's one hell of a wet dream."

Many a man has felt the sudden tug of his wife's hand while staring at her incredibly sexy body.

A very erotic secret hidden beneath her skimpy bikinis is something only she and her husband know about. In complete contrast to the golden color covering her entire body, her full round breasts and the tiny area of her neatly trimmed mound are as white as the day she was born. The difference is so vast, it appears she's wearing her suit except that her dark nipples and a small strip of hair leading to her pussy are both visible.

"This woman is fucking awesome".

After they were married, the two of them moved to the city due to the demands of their careers. Toni works in the financial world dealing in high finance, while her husband is employed in the computer industry. She woos and entices wealthy businessmen away from their present investments, walking a fine line between flirting and being a smart businesswoman. Her position would make most men extremely jealous, but there's none more loyal than she to her spouse. She despises the act of cheating, saying, "Why get married if you're gonna screw around?"

To insure she isn't added to some investor's list of accomplishments, she drinks only water unless in the company of her husband when associating with the clientele. She deals with way too many men willing to bend the rules for a chance at bedding the sexy woman. She's seen what letting down your guard can produce. Her best friend, Tina, is a living testament to the effects. Drinking a little too much while entertaining a client, she ended up spending the night in his bed. It cost her a lot of embarrassment, her marriage, and custody of her children. She'll be the first to tell you that it's just not worth it.

As not to encourage the advances of the male clients, the typical style of clothing worn by the women consists of conservatively styled business suits. The problem Toni encounters is that what appears smart and conservative on most women ends up hot and alluring when worn by her. Hugging her curvaceous figure and displaying those awesome legs, it's a difficult task to keep from attracting attention. She can wear anything, but with her stunning appearance people are gonna take notice. Aware of this obstacle, she tries her best to limit the amount of attention she draws upon herself.

Today was no different than any other day. She wore a two piece suit consisting of a skirt and jacket. Her outfit, though very simple, had to deal with a body that continually screamed, "Look at me." Coming to rest six inches above her knee, the skirt showed just enough leg to leave you wishing for more. The jacket covered a sleeveless knit top that stretched taut over her ample chest. This caused the material forming the modest neckline to pull away from her body, revealing a view of her wonderful cleavage. Her legs peaking from beneath her skirt displayed in a pair of silky sheer stockings that allowed her awesome tan to show off through their transparency. Completing her ensemble, Toni had chosen to wear a pair of black, four inch heels that matched her suit while defining her legs and ass.

Only two people had the pleasure of knowing what she wore beneath her outfits: she and her husband. Definitely the things fantasies consist of, many a man would give their right arm to confirm their suspicions of what she wore. She loved the way the sexy lingerie makes her feel. From the caress of satin and lace stimulating her sensitive nipples to the feel of her exposed ass in the g-string panties she chooses to wear, it just solidifies the existence of her sexiness.

Three-piece ensembles are her favorites. The one she's wearing today is black, consisting of a lacy, plunging front hook bra with cups barely able to keep her full breasts from spilling out. She's wearing a matching g-string with a sheer strip of material just large enough to cover her mound pulled snuggly over her pussy. Pulling the ribbon thin sides high over the curve of her hips forces the thin strip up the back to disappear between the firm cheeks of her ass, leaving them totally exposed.

A lacy black garter matching her bra and panties is cinched tightly around her tiny waist. Thin strips of ribbon plunge down the front and rear, clipped to the tops of her sheer stockings. Choosing her heels to match both her lingerie and outfit, Toni always insists they be at least four inches in height and very sexy. Though she dresses in this manner for her own gratification, her husband equally partakes in the enjoyment as well.

The phone started ringing, snapping him out of his daydream. Reluctant to answer, he wasn't ready to let go of the image of last nights events.

"Hello." It was Toni, the inspiration of his daydream. "Are you busy?"

"Not really." He answered, happy it was her. "I was just thinking about last night."

"Oh! Did you enjoy yourself?" She knew the answer but loved hearing his confirmation.

"Well, let's see…" he responded. "I spent the evening with the most incredibly sexy woman I know, who made wild passionate love to me. What do you think?"

Giggling at her accomplishments, she replied, "I sure hope you're talking about me. If not, you're in deep trouble buddy."

Toni had to worry about him about as much as he worried about her. Any man foolish enough to cheat with sort of woman waiting at home didn't deserve what he had.

Curious of why she'd called so late in the afternoon, he inquired. "Is something wrong? You usually don't call this late in the day unless you've been given a reason."

"Yeah… there is…" She responded sadly. "I have to attend a party being thrown by one of our clients this evening. I called hoping you'd join me and, sort of, be my date."

"I'd love to baby, but remember? I'm supposed to take your nephew to the ball game." He didn't mind going places with her brother's kid, but given a choice, he'd much rather be with his wife. "I'm sorry honey. Do you want me to call and cancel?"

"No, sweetie," she assured him. "You promised to take him so you'd better go."

Resigning to the knowledge they were gonna spend another evening apart, he inquired of the details.

"What time do you think it'll be over?" he asked, hoping it wouldn't be so late they couldn't repeat last night's performance.

"I'm not sure. It's at his house and doesn't start till eight," Toni informed him of her intentions. "Hopefully there'll be enough people in attendance from the firm, they won't notice if I slip away early. If not, I'll have to stay till it's over."

"Just be sure and call before you head home." This was his way of knowing she was safe.

"I will," she assured him. "I love you and can't wait to see you. Bye… "

The phone clicked ending the call. He was gonna have to spend the evening entertaining her nephew while she attended a party. It really sucked. Oh well, at least he gets to spend the night with her and hopefully repeat what they'd enjoyed the previous night.

Toni hung up the phone, wishing she could get out of going. Hearing her husband talk about last night's events made her wish she was headed home for a repeat performance. Instead, she would have to spend the evening talking with a bunch of rich, arrogant assholes. Bad enough having to deal with their advances at her office, what would it be like attending a party thrown at their house? God help her.

The client throwing this evenings party was the firms largest investor. When at the office, she hated his arrival. There wasn't anything he didn't feel he was entitled to—with her body being one of those items. Every time he visited the firm, his hands made some sort of contact with her. Acting inconspicuous, he'd brushed her breast on more than one occasion, touched her ass, and once even pushed his hips into hers while she bent over to retrieve something she'd dropped. Upon leaving, he'd flash her a smile that implied his touches were not accidents. With the party being held in his home, she felt she needed to make sure she didn't find herself alone.

The person she was describing was a wealthy black businessman known as Ron. Successful and one of the richest men in the state, he was known for his shrewd deals and relentless pursuits. It seemed he always succeeded in acquiring whatever he pursued. If you enjoyed the rewards of doing business with his companies, should you be invited to a party he was throwing, you'd better show up. He wielded that sort of power and had no problem using it.

Ron specifically called her and asked her if she'd grace him with her beauty at tonight's gathering. Toni had no idea she was the only one from the firm he'd invited. Had she known, she'd have called Tina and asked her to go along.

A very handsome, athletically built man, Ron had no problem in attracting beautiful women. He had captivating blue eyes and a pleasant smile, both of which stood out against his dark skin. The eyes were an inheritance he'd been passed from his great grandmother, a French woman. His great grandfather met in Europe at the turn of the century. Six eight and always well dressed, he towered over most people, making them well aware of who he was.

He was only thirty four years old, which made his accomplishments that much more impressive. Always busy with one deal or another, he hadn't had time to pursue normal interests such as a wife or children. Though any woman would be thrilled at the prospect of being his wife, none of them captured his interests enough to warrant anything other than an evening of dinner, dancing, and some late night pleasure.

Though she was married, the woman he wanted was Toni. He'd tried enticing her with his wealth and power, but only succeeded in driving her farther away. He'd been dealing with people who had no scruples for so long, he'd forgotten that loyalty and commitment were equally as important to some. Turned on by the challenge of pursuing something he couldn't buy, he began to obsess about a way to obtain the beautiful trophy.

He hired a private investigator to research her background. He wanted to know everything about her personal life, her history, and present financial status. Completing the report as requested, it was delivered to his office for his viewing. There was nothing whatsoever he could use against her. She was squeaky clean. Married three years and devoutly faithful, she'd graduated college with honors and hadn't even received a parking ticket. She rarely drank, didn't use foul language, and was of the belief there was something good in everybody. She was everything your mother hoped you'd find and then some. If he was gonna possess this treasure, he was gonna have to steal it.

Toni worked every day in an unscrupulous atmosphere of cheaters and liars, but was innocent and naïve as to how far these guys would go to obtain what they wanted. There was nothing they wouldn't perform or a level they wouldn't stoop to in the pursuit of their goals. Unbeknown to her, Ron had made her his goal. One way or another, he had to have the incredible woman.

She drove her convertible Miata through the gates of his estate. Pulling up to the entrance of the house, she exited the car leaving it to the valet. She felt completely out of place. Surrounded by expensive BMW's and Mercedes, she began wondering, "What am I doing here? I have nothing in common with these people."

She began ascending the impressive staircase leading to the front entrance. A feeling she wasn't used to experiencing filled her mind, leaving her feeling vulnerable. She'd never attended one of these parties without either her husband or another colleague coming along for support. All of the earlier ones had been held at a hotel or convention center. This was the first time she'd been to one of their homes. She'd always considered her own home large and very nice, but this one was so immense you could fit her entire house onto its porch and stairs. It was definitely the biggest she'd ever seen.

She rang the bell and was greeted by a very courteous man who invited her in.

"May I take your jacket ma'am?" he politely asked.

Glancing quickly about, trying to survey the others in attendance, she handed him her jacket. Once he'd put it away, he escorted her into the main room.

It was huge. The ceilings were a good fifteen feet or higher with the decorations and furnishings the caliber you'd expect in a place this grand. She was nervous being here alone with all these people she didn't know. Having discarded the covering she'd worn over her top, there wasn't anything to hide her awesome chest. Between the excitement of the evening and her silken lingerie, her nipples were standing at attention. Something not easily overlooked, she felt an embarrassment at her body's obvious display.

A young man approached her. "May I get you something to drink, miss?"

"Yes, please," Toni replied. "Could you get me a glass of water?"

"We have a wonderful array of imported waters, miss." He'd been given orders to insure she was catered to. "Could I get you one? We have a number of different fruit flavors, and if I may say so, they taste divine."

Still nervous and overwhelmed, she agreed. "Sure, I'll try one."

"Is there a certain flavor you prefer?" he inquired.

Smiling at the young man, she gave him an answer: "You pick out your favorite."

He headed off to fill her request. His boss had described her, so he'd recognize her arrival when all he needed to do was tell him to find a dark haired beautiful woman with an extremely sexy body. She'll be easy to recognize, since she radiates both an inward and outward beauty. Retrieving her drink, he hurriedly returned to give it to her.

"Here you are, miss." He looked into her face when he handed the glass. Yeah she was the one. No doubt about it.

Toni tasted the refreshment, enjoying its smooth flavor.

"Nice." She thought to herself. "This is really good."

Taking a seat in front of the fireplace, she sipped her drink and tried to relax. She looked around the room, getting a better view of the decor. It was even more impressive than she'd first seen. Some of the items had to be priceless. She settled in, happy that no one had tried to mingle with her. Alone, she could work on getting rid of the butterflies she'd had since arriving.

Ron saw her sitting alone and approached her. She stood politely and gave him a courteous hug and kiss on the cheek. He was a perfect gentleman. Dressed in his suit, he held her hands as he stepped back.

"I'm so glad you came. Are you ok?" He could sense her uneasiness. "You look so beautiful. If you need anything at all, Bobby will get it for you."

usaftnt
usaftnt
231 Followers