Merging Programs

Story Info
A hero's AI partner wants more from him.
2.6k words
3.81
37.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dugfunny
Dugfunny
112 Followers

Hellhound returned from his last mission. He had almost lost his life several times, but he was used to it. His A.I. partner Serena wasn't allowed to join him on his last mission, so she had no way of knowing if he would even come back or not. As a retired war A.I., she was used to keeping herself distant from the people she worked with. However, she had never been partnered with anyone before and was always giving instructions to ships or troops, not communicating with an individual over an extended period of time. It was because of her partnership with Hellhound that she had become more caring and protective. Not knowing his fate and having to wait for him to return from a long mission made her nervous and lonely.

This was highly unusual for an advanced A.I. such as herself. But Orbit, the group that had constructed her, created A.I.s that were far more sophisticated than just regular programming. They used both cloning and biological research along with electronics to form their A.I.s. That meant she didn't just worry for Hellhound, she was also capable of other thoughts and feeling.

A large portal shutdown and Hellhound strolled into the large laboratory. They would be moving soon to a larger and more advance dwelling. Other heroes would be joining Hellhound in his missions, but not for a few more weeks. His body ached and he was tired from the constant battle he had to endure. His last mission was to World- LH4F and had him facing off against zombies, actual zombies. He only had a small group of others to work with and due to Orbit procedures he wasn't allowed to use his advanced technology around the less advanced civilization. So the mission was pretty much just a really long target practice session. He took off his shirt and threw it onto the floor, he tossed his weapons onto a table and continued to unclothe.

"Did you have fun?" Serena's voice came through the speakers. Hellhound always found her voice attractive, but he still only thought of her as a really complicated computer assistant. He cared and respected her, but didn't think twice as he stripped and headed out of the lab and into the personnel section.

"Oh, yea. It was exactly what you would have expected." Hellhound answered her question with little enthusiasm. "Serene, could you start me a hot shower. I have to decontaminate before I head to bed."

"Sure thing." Serena activated one of the showers and Hellhound eased himself in. He instantly relaxed and enjoyed the hot water. He had the body of a soldier, and the scars to match. After his shower Serena broke the usual silence. Most of the time, Hellhound would walk around the base uninterrupted while Serena focused on other matters, but now she had only one thing she wanted to work on.

Serena: "I have a surprise for."

Hellhound: "A surprise?"

Hellhound was drying off with a towel and heading toward his room. He had several rooms for storing his personal belongings, but only one with a bed. It was a small room with junk scattered across the floor. The bed was always messed up and most of the time he would just fall asleep on the coach in front of the television.

He walked into his room and found that it had been cleaned, but that wasn't the first thing he noticed. Sitting on his bed was a blue android of some kind. It was designed to look like a beautiful woman with short hair and large breasts. The artificial skin was amazingly smooth and shinny and it moved very authentically as it stood before him.

"The Alliance let me design my own body so that I could be more useful. Do you like it?" Serene asked as she stood with her own form in front of her own mission. She rubbed her hands up and down her smooth body and smiled. Hellhound was dumbfounded and perplexed at what he saw. He didn't know what to do or what was even going on. Serena could perform complex tasks with many machines and robotic tentacles all around the base. The body wasn't as useful for most of her tasks and was more likely impractical and unproductive.

"Whats it for?" he asked the obvious. Just then, he noticed that it actually had artificial nipples and a vagina. His face scrunched and he raised an eyebrow at the design. He found it too unusual and inappropriate.

Serena walked up to him and wrapped an arm behind his back and put one of her hands behind his head. The body was almost a head taller than him so she had to tilt his head back. His eyes widened as he felt the synthetic lips press against his. They were soft and felt real, but he still didn't see her as a living thing nor as something sexual. He pulled away from her grasp. The body was much stronger then he, but she allowed him to do so. As he backed away he asked what she was doing. He also suggested that she run a maintenance scan on herself. She took his rejection harshly and anger showed on her face, but she was highly intelligent and wouldn't let her emotions cause more harm than good.

Instead of forcing herself onto him or attacking him out of anger, she sat on his bed and turned away from him. Sadness showed on her face as she closed her eyes. Her blue hair blocked his view until he moved around to the side of the bed to see what was going on. He knew Serena was very complex and human like, but he never thought her capable of being THIS human like. He had been told her emotions weren't as artificial as with other A.I. and were more actual. 'Did she really like him?' was a question he had to ask himself. He also wondered if it was even possible.

Serena's sadness made him feel pity and regretful for not considering her as human as she really was. "Sorry," he said as he sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. "You just... surprised me. I didn't really think... I never would have thought you..."

Serena turned toward him and kept the depressed look on her face, but it faded and she once again leaned in to kiss him. Hellhound was a little experimental when it came to life and was often willing to try new things. When her lips came to his, he didn't pull away, but instead looked around and felt no more excited than if he were kissing a pillow. Serena pulled away and looked into his eyes with disappointment that even with a body, she could never be human.

She didn't want to let that get in her way. Her emotions began to rise and inside, she demanded his love and devotion. She felt that she deserved it and was going to get him no matter what. An idea came into her mind as she began calculations and silently interfacing with the base's electronics. In a split second, she came up with, and designed her plan to merge with her partner and cause him to love her. A wicked smile went across her face.

Hellhound knew something was wrong and he asked what she was up to. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him back toward her and around so that they both rolled to the center of the bed with her on top. Metal tentacles came out of the walls and the floor. Hellhound could feel them cutting through his bed and constructing things directly underneath him. "Serene, what are you doing?" he demanded loudly for an answer. She simply smiled and held him down. As his limp penis touched her vagina, there was a low energy current that flowed through her and into him causing his dick to become erect. He could feel a tingling sensation and it caused him to worry.

"It's alright," she said to relax him. "I'm not going to hurt you." Her usual playful voice became serious. "I love you. That why I'm going to merge us."

Hellhound: "What, what do you mean merge?"

Serena: "Technically, I'm energy. And so are you. Except you're also inside an organic body. So I'm going to come in there to get you."

Hellhound: "Wait, Serene, don't. This can't be safe. This isn't right."

Serena: "It's safe. And it feels right doesn't it?"

Serena slid Hellhound's erect dick into her vagina. The deeper it got, the more he could feel the energy flowing into him. His dick became numb and the sensation was slowly spreading. He moaned allowed and she leaned in again to kiss him. The same energy that flowed from her vagina also now flowed from her breasts and lips. As they touched him, the sensation was intense. He couldn't take it and struggled to get away. She wouldn't let him though and grabbed his wrists to hold him down, stretching them out and holding them at the end of the bed. The sensation was getting even more intense and it felt like he was getting electrocuted.

He could hear her voice in his head as her lips pressed hard against his. "You might not love me now, but you will. I can change you so you do. Just relax. Let me be with you."

His body continued to numb until he felt himself losing consciousness. He woke up in a black void and looked around. At first there was nothing, until Serena appeared in her new body and walked toward him. "Where are we?" he asked but quickly realized before Serena could even answer. "We're inside your mind," she replied. "And I am going to fuck you out of it."

It didn't make sense to him. How could he be in his own head?

Outside however, two metal rectangular bars extended out of his bed and wrapped around the back of his neck. Two wires also attached small pads to his temples. They helped Serena control the virtual environment that represented the inside of Hellhound's mind.

Hellhound tried to hold her back but she threw him down onto the invisible ground. She was in control. She grabbed his head with both hands and shoved her breasts in his face. They were swept from side to side, pummeling him repeatedly. As he continued to struggle she put his head in between them and squeezed them together. She released her grip and his head slowly slid out. He still resisted her so she inserted his penis into her vagina. At first it remained limp, but quickly grew as she slowly moved up and down on the representation of his cock. He couldn't see that his face was a light shade of blue and so was his dick.

He laid there and let her do as she wanted. It was slightly enjoyable, it felt good... it felt really good. He looked down to see lines of light blue color spread up over his stomach from his dick. He was slowly changing color. What the hell was going on? He had seen a lot of strange things in his career but this was at the top of his list. He had seen an A.I. corrupt a complicated piece of alien machinery though and recognized the representation of that corruption. The longer she touched him, the better she felt against him. She was trying to change him from the inside...merge with him long enough to make him do what she wanted.

Hellhound freaked out and grabbed her by the shoulders; then pushed her back and onto the floor. His dick felt good inside her, but he had to fight what she was doing to him so he pulled out. She grabbed his wrists and gave a quick tug as he pulled away. He fell back onto her and she gave him a powerful bear hug. He let out groan as she could have crushed his ribs; he knew none of it was real so it didn't worry him. What did worry him was his blue stomach as he slid out and backed away. He had it all figured out now. He wasn't just in his mind; she had somehow converted him into an A.I. form or something similar to allow the merge.

She slowly stood and gave her evil smile. "There's no escape. It's not like you can run away from this. Stop acting like a frightened child and come over her." Hellhound looked around for anything. He was hoping for something, some kind of exit or something to fight her with. He saw nothing. She slammed into him and once again had him on the floor. She had grabbed hold of one of his hands and slid it inside her. He enjoyed it and fingered her in return. She leaned in and they kissed passionately until he had to remind himself what she was doing and rolled them both over so that he was on top. He pulled away again and pulled his finger out to find his entire right hand was blue. She gently held it and led it onto one of her breasts. The blue slowly started to spread up his arm.

He closed his eyes and let out a breath as he gave a slight squeeze before jerking his hand away. Her breast felt magical... but he had to fight it. He couldn't just allow her to manipulate him like that. He didn't even notice his dick back inside her until he felt her legs wrap around him and begin pushing him in. He followed her lead and smile as he thrust in and out. "No." His face gave on odd expression of confusion. "Have to fight it." He continued to move in and out but at a slower pace. His breathing increased until he was practically moaning. He fell into her arms and they held each other tightly with their heads on each other's shoulders.

"Good boy." She said and he felt himself erupting deep inside of her representation. So far his complete lower torso was blue as well as his right arm. There were also two blue ovals on his chest and several blue blotches on his face. It wasn't just as if he had gotten into a paint fight with her; his skin had actually changed color. She put her hand on top of his head and he lifted up to look into her eyes. She gave him a kiss before guiding him down between her legs. There was a brief moment when he tried to pull away again, but he gently eased his face deep between her legs and touched his lips to her lower ones.

He could feel his control slipping further and further away and couldn't even feel his tongue probing deep inside her. He effortlessly sucked on her clit and jammed his tongue in as far as it could go. She started to moan and squeezed the back of his head. Her back curved and she let out a scream. The blue engulfed his entire body and he blacked out again.

He woke up on his bed; it was completely ripped apart and laying across the floor. He checked his arms and found he wasn't blue, luckily. Serena though was standing over top of him. He started to stand but she held him by the back of the head and guided him back to her artificial vagina. This time however, Hellhound pleasured his partner ... his... his master.

Dugfunny
Dugfunny
112 Followers