Mermaids And Wolf Men in Miami

Story Info
Mermaid meets Haitian werewolf in Miami.
5.4k words
3.14
9.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

What's the hardest part about being a Mermaid, you may ask? All the damn stereotypes. For starters, I don't have a fishtail, though I do gain scales and gills when I come in contact with salt water. I don't have a great singing voice, nor am I trolling around looking for sailors to seduce. The type of female who does that sort of thing is found in bars and clubs near U.S. Navy bases, not the ocean.

My name is Chia Gorek and I've got a story to share with you. If you were to look at me, you'd see a perfect replica of a five-foot-ten, curvaceous and fit, sturdy gal with dark bronze skin, long black hair and emerald eyes. I've been mistaken for everything from Puerto Rican to Moroccan, but I am none of these things.

My features, which vaguely resemble a blend of African, Arabian and European, are actually older than all three. I defy your racial classifications because, well, I'm above and beyond them. All of the aforementioned categories and ethnicities are human classifications, and I, dear reader, am more than human. Always have been and always will be.

What do I mean by that? I guess a history lesson is needed. Two hundred thousand years ago, when the human species was still evolving, a group of humans left the African motherland and wandered across the Middle East and parts of Asia, picking up others as they went along, on their way back to the Ocean. A cataclysm drove them to seek greener pastures, as the land they once called home was changing and increasingly besieged by human-like entities that were hostile to them.

Over the course of millennia, these Travelers mutated, evolving to adapt perfectly to their new environment. The Ocean is vast, nearly endless actually, and a truly wonderful place. Life began in the ocean, believe it or not, and if mankind doesn't stop polluting it, life on earth will end. Like the benevolent mother that she is, the ocean welcomed back the enlightened humans who returned to it with open arms. I am a proud member of that powerful and resilient species.

Homo Sapiens Aquaticus is our scientific name, so stop calling us Mermen or Mermaids or any of that antiquated, fantasyland crap. We are amphibious rather than exclusively aquatic but whatever. We've built a remarkable civilization at the bottom of the ocean, in places where humans, even with detestable submarines, can never actually hope to reach. The pressure at that depth would crush your tin cans to pieces, if you ever tried going down there.

What drove me, a native of the beautiful City of Atlantis, crown jewel of the Sea People, to leave my home for the City of Miami, Florida? Well, it has to do with politics. Politics is a dirty game among my species, and from what I've read, it's the same way among humans. Will wonders never cease?

The Sea People are ruled by the Supreme Council, of which my parents, Amok and Talia Gorek were once proud members. My uncle Amon Gorek seized power in a bloody coup, and decided to wipe out his opposition, of which my parents were leading members. I'm not sure what became of my parents. I fled to the only place where I knew the Cadre, my uncle Amon's ruthless militia, might not reach me...the surface world.

For untold millennia, the Sea People have shunned all contact with you humans, whom we regard as barbaric, ruthless and prejudiced. Now, driven by despair, I am forced to make a living among you. This is supremely ironic, because at my old school, the Holy Academy of Neptune, I wrote a forty-tome edict about human barbarism and advocated that my people continue our to maintain their distance from you.

I emerged from the ocean on a beach in Miami, stark naked, as is the custom of my people. I'd been swimming near the beach all day, among all the human swimmers frolicking in the water, reluctant to finally head to land because, well, it's taboo in my culture. Also, I was kind of afraid, alright? I was alone, far from home, facing a strange new world, with nothing but my wits.

People stared at me as I emerged from the surf, au naturel. Aside from certain religious ceremonies, we Sea People don't bother with garments typically. You should have seen the way people looked at me, as I walked about the beach, squinting in the early morning sunlight, stunned to see so many humans sunbathing. I thought the sun's rays caused them to fall ill at times. Maybe I was wrong.

"Lady, put some clothes on," said a six-foot-tall, rather robust young man with dark skin and puffy hair, clad in bright red trunks. This particular human had leapt from a type of perch overlooking the entire beach and come running toward me the moment I walked out of the ocean. Indeed, he came towards me as though he owned the place.

I looked the dark man up and down, and took the towel he handed me and wrapped it around myself. He sighed and nodded, then told me that the nudist convention at the beach wasn't till next week. I had no idea what he was talking about, but nodded as if I understood. Better to go along and pretend I was just an eccentric member of his kind, rather than what I truly am.

"Sounds good to me," I replied, amused by the way the tall, dark-skinned young man blushed, seemingly uncomfortable in my presence. Whether sea-going or land-bound, males were all the same. A beautiful woman affects them in ways they won't admit, and I intended to use that to my advantage.

"I'm Simon, and I go to the Central Florida Institute of Technology, you swim pretty good, lady, you should try out for the swim team," the young man said, and I smiled and nodded at that, even though I had no idea what he was talking about. Simon proved to be quite helpful. I just met the man and he provided me with all kinds of information, even going so far as to loan me some feminine clothing which belonged to a former co-worker of his.

"Simon, do you typically keep feminine garments around?" I asked him as we went to the main area of the lifeguard house, where he worked. Simon smiled and told me a story about how his former colleague Sophia quit in a huff the previous week and hadn't been back to claim her stuff. Fortunately for me, Sophia's clothes, consisting of a tank top and shorts, and sandals, proved a good fit for me.

"Ma'am, I'm a Haitian gentleman, we're always helpful to pretty ladies in distress," Simon said, and I smiled at this helpful young man, both amused and moved by his candor. Human males are so different from those from my world. As an unmarried female, I'm considered off-limits in my culture. If a young male is interested in me, he would approach the Matriarch of my Clan and gain her permission before approaching me.

"Thanks for all your help Simon, I'm Chia Gorek," I said, and hesitantly shook Simon's hand when he held it out for me to shake. Like I said, this was my first day in the human world, and there was much that I didn't know about human customs, or male/female interactions, for that matter. And just like that, I went walking around the City of Miami, crown jewel of Florida, on my first day in the human world.

It didn't take me long to figure out how things worked in the human world. These land-bound, slow-moving slugs who closely resemble my People are like us in many ways. You need money to function in the human world. I went back out to sea, got some jewels which I found at depths that human swimmers can never reach, and used these to exchange for human currency, and thus went about integrating myself into human society.

I approached a computer expert who dealt in such things, and thus with her help I crafted a new identity for myself. I became Chia Gorek, born in 1995, and enrolled at the Central Florida Institute of Technology with my new identity. I tried out for the women's swim team, easily outperformed their best women, and got myself a scholarship offer. Thus, I was firmly ensconced in the human world. I remained tight-lipped about my past, billing myself as an orphan.

Founded in 1985, the Central Florida Institute of Technology is a small school that only recently reached admission into the NCAA Division One. The school has seven thousand students, with a curriculum focused on computer science, engineering and other sciences. Only fields sports teams in men's and women's swimming, women's volleyball, men's and women's soccer, men's and women's lacrosse, men's and women's golf, men's and women's basketball and football, course.

At a small school like that, with a lot of international students from Latin America, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world, I ought to feel right at home. Or so I thought. I'm a fish out of water, pun intended. I miss my home, my family and my world. Sometimes at night, I dream of the ocean. It feels weird to sleep on a bed in my dorm. So I go to the washroom, fill the tub with water and sleep there. It feels more...natural.

"Small world, fancy seeing you here," a masculine voice said, snapping me out of my reverie. As a Sea Person, I have enhanced senses of sight, smell and hearing far beyond any mortal's, but I am not immune to being distracted. I turned around, and found myself facing a vaguely familiar face. That of Simon, the lifeguard from the beach, the very first land-bound human whom I'd ever laid eyes on, and I smiled.

"Small world indeed, Simon, good to see you," I said, and shook Simon's hand. This time, he wore a red silk shirt and blue jeans, rather than the trunks he'd been wearing while lifeguarding at the beach. I must say, from what I've learned of human standards for male attire and style, Simon kind of looked good in them.

"I see you've followed my idea, Chia, you've been wowing them on the ladies swim team," Simon said, stroking his goateed chin, and I smiled and shrugged in a very human manner. I'd quickly learned to mimic the gestures and mannerisms of human girls, which are almost identical to mine, come to think of it. It's eerie how much my People have in common with the humans.

"Thanks for the tip, Simon," I replied, and then I started walking with Simon. I'd just come back from the swimming pool, my favorite place on campus, and it was actually good to see a familiar face. I'd been at the Central Florida Institute of Technology for three months and hadn't made many friends, especially among the girls. Humans can sense that I am different, somehow, women especially. I don't know why that is.

"So, you liking campus so far?" Simon said as we headed toward the quad, and I smiled and nodded. I'd been setting records with the swim team and hadn't banked on all the attention I'd get both from fellow students and the local media. The last thing I wanted, as the ultimate stranger, was to draw more attention to myself.

"Simon, I like this place, it's fun, but honestly, I miss home, and a lot of the girls here hate me," I said wistfully, and I thought about an incident with some of the girls from the swim team which left me honestly kind of peeved. The incident took place in the women's locker room, after I helped the Central Florida Institute of Technology women's swim team defeat their archrivals, Georgia Tech.

"Nobody swims that fast, and you never get tired, what drugs are you on?" said Marcia Gutierrez, the swim team captain. The short, slender Latina stood there, hands on her hips, flanked by her buddies Debbie Armstrong, a tall, blue-eyed blonde and Christine Wellington, a tall, attractive young African-American woman with braids.

"I bet you this bitch is taking something," said Christine, stepping closer to me than I deemed socially acceptable. The human concept of personal space is the one thing that I find relatable. Among the Sea People, we keep our distance from one another. In an environment teeming with sharks and other predators, you don't let others get too close. We only come together in times of emergency, or for ritualistic, political, religious and mating reasons.

"Come any closer, and my swimming prowess will be the least of your concerns, Christine," I replied hotly, and when she scoffed and stepped closer, I grabbed this gal, who was taller and heavier than me, and lifted her off the floor...with one hand. Christine gasped in shock, as did Debbie and the others. I saw fear in their eyes, and put Christine back on her feet.

"It's not my fault that you people can't keep up with me, I don't need drugs to beat you, maybe I'm just better," I said, and then I left the women's locker room in a huff. Christine, Debbie and Marcia just stared awkwardly. I expected them to go to our coach or the school administration and file a complaint against me but they didn't. Nope, these wily girls were utterly cowed by my display of power, and they later apologized to me, if you can believe it.

"Not loving this place as much as I thought I would," I said, and Simon smiled understandingly, then put his arm around my shoulder. Typically I hate it when humans touch me, their touch feels weird, but for some reason, I honestly didn't mind Simon's touch. This human had been nothing but kind to me since the day we met.

"Chia, people are complex, and when you're different from them, well, they tend to hate you for no reason," Simon said thoughtfully, and the two of us went into a little café not far from the C.F.I.T. campus, having coffee. I sat across from Simon, wondering where he was going with this. Could this human truly understand how alienated I felt in this new world?

"You understand how I feel?" I asked incredulously, looking into Simon's eyes, and he nodded, then gently laid his hand on mine. I looked at Simon's large, slightly callused hand. The hand of a young man who was apparently no stranger to working for a living, according to what I understand of human ways.

"Chia, my parents, Sebastien and Julianne Augustin left the island of Haiti when I was young and came to Florida as political refugees, we're black people in a white man's world, and even after we became United States citizens, some people like to treat us poorly because of our skin color," Simon said, and a somber look crept into his dark, handsome face.

I thought about what Simon was saying, and oddly enough, it warmed my heart to hear these words from him. For it meant that Simon could relate to me. I too had fled from my home for political reasons, though of course I couldn't tell this to Simon, at least not yet.

"Simon, I see no difference in humans of different colors, no matter what they say, and I speak truthfully when I say you're one of my favorite humans," I said, smiling at him. Simon looked at me, and smiled, and then drew closer to me, his face inches from mine. For some reason, I drew closer to him, and then...we kissed.

"That was nice," I said, smiling at Simon, once we came up for air. Well, he came up for air. I can hold my breath for a long time, as you can imagine. I liked the feel of Simon's lips against mine. The beautiful young man smiled at me, and told me my lips tasted sweet.

"As do yours," I said, and then Simon and I sat there, smiling at each other like the goofy youths we were supposed to be. That's how it all began, ladies and gentlemen. My life-changing romance with Simon Augustin, the young man from the island of Haiti, who stole my heart in beautiful Miami. Never mind that we come from different worlds. When you're with the right person, none of that stuff about your origins matters. Thanks to Simon, I was about to discover exactly how true that was.

Simon and I began a relationship, one that was wonderful but also complicated by the fact that, well, I'm one of the Sea People. I am not human, and I cannot stay away from the water for long. The sea water nourishes me and strengthens me like nothing else in the universe can. I can't explain it any further, the sea is my home and always will be.

I can easily shift from my human form to my original one, going from a tall, curvy woman with bronze skin and dark hair to a bluish, scaled and clawed, black-eyed Sea Person. In my natural form, I am vastly stronger than anything human. In the water, I am strong enough to lift ten times my body weight. On land, I'm barely stronger than the average human. Living conditions, eh?

"My sweet Chia, what is going on in that pretty head of yours?" Simon said to me as we sat inside my room, one Friday night, after coming home from watching the horror flick It Follows at Miami Beach Cinema. We were cuddling on my sofa while Pretty Little Liars played on the TV. I have a thing for that show, seriously.

"I want to fuck," I said matter-of-factly, and Simon grinned shyly. We'd been going out for a while now and hadn't done more than kissing and holding hands. Not sure if that's normal for human males, but where I come from, some physical contact needs to occur when a female and her chosen male are spending quality time together.

"I love your bluntness, though it shocks me sometimes," Simon said, grinning, and then, in a show of boldness that surprised me, he kissed me full and deep, and drew me to him. My eager hands caressed his face, his chest and I was delighted to feel his robust body all over. Neptune be praised, Simon was as hard-bodied as a Merman, unlike the soft-bodied humans I saw everywhere I looked.

"Stop talking," I said, and I grinned happily as Simon laid me on the floor, pulled my sweatpants off while I eased out of my tank top and then feasted his eyes on me. I saw lust in those dark eyes of his, and something else. Smiling, Simon told me I was beautiful, and then he kissed a path from my lips to my throat, and finally fastened his full lips to my breasts, causing me to giggle softly.

"Go for it," I said, and Simon certainly heeded my plea, sucking on my breasts eagerly, flicking his tongue over the areolas, and triggering all sorts of tingly, fun sensations all over me. Now, I've had sex before, just never in my human form. So in a way this was a first for me, and honestly, there was no one I'd rather do this with than Simon.

"You're perfect," Simon whispered, and then he licked his way from my breasts to the space between my legs. I watched as Simon buried his face between my thighs, and began licking away at me. I sighed happily as I began to feel pleasures I hadn't thought were possible in this form. Simon's fingers and tongue explored my womanhood, and set my world on fire.

"Please don't stop," I cried out, actually begging, and Simon grinned and paused to wink at me, then continued to unleash this sweetest of tortures upon me. I moaned softly, as sensations that were wonderful yet altogether alien were triggered within me by my lover's expert touch. Simon had me right where he wanted me and if loving what he was doing to me is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

"You taste different," Simon said, and I suddenly sat up, feeling strange. Simon looked at me, a startled look upon his face, and he looked at me, then asked me if everything was alright. I nodded quickly, and Simon resumed pleasuring me like only he can. After a while, my Simon's tongue and fingers in my pussy once more, all tension vanished from me and I relaxed and enjoyed.

"If you want it come and get it, I'm ready for you," I whispered, a challenge in my eyes as I lay on the carpeted floor, my legs spread invitingly while I glared at Simon. When he came toward me, I got up and fled, rushing to the nearby washroom. Simon followed suit, and I turned on the shower, splashing him with the lukewarm water.

"Quit playing with me freaky woman," Simon said, laughing, and then he grabbed me and pulled me closer. With the water dripping all over me, the inhuman strength that was my birthright as a Sea Person returned, and I grabbed Simon, boldly lifting him and shoving him hard against the wall. Simon blinked nervously, clearly surprised.

"I want you," I said, and went straight for his dick. Simon sighed happily as I stroked his member, marveling as it lengthened and thickened in my grasp. Lovely organ, to be sure. Simon stared at me, and the nervousness I saw in his eyes vanished, replaced by an almost feral gleam. Growling sexily, Simon wrapped his arms around me, and then, he took me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12