Merry

Story Info
Cheerleader has a mishap.
3.4k words
4.42
85.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Meredith was a cheerleader and quite a good one. She was eighteen, dark hair, brown eyes and a sensational figure. She was quite the draw at the games. She was known as Merry to all and sundry, and the name fitted her well. She always seemed to be in a happy mood.

What puzzled me, and most other people, was how a girl so pretty and so popular also be so naïve and innocent. It wasn't an act. She was genuinely naïve and innocent. I've seen boys trying to come on to her. Subtle innuendo flies straight past her without registering. Those boys who have persevered and gone on to more blatant innuendo found that the smuttiest of hints just left her confused, not fully understanding what they were getting at.

Some boys took this as a challenge and kept trying, but even the horniest man yields when he finds himself faced with invincible ignorance. For some reason Merry had never made the connection that sex applied to her as well as to others. Nowadays she tended to go her way undisturbed. This doesn't mean that she's dateless. It just means that the guys she dates know that they are automatically friend-zoned.

The cheerleaders were currently running a practice session. I was casually watching them from the first aid room. I wasn't exactly perving on them, just enjoying watching nubile young ladies go through their routines. They were the only reason I was there. I was the current first aid attendant if anything went wrong.

I winced when something did go rather spectacularly wrong. The girls were doing a pyramid and it collapsed. It actually collapsed a couple of times but this collapse was something special. Merry was at the top of the pyramid and when she came down she came down hard, straddling someone's knee. A boot to the balls is instant agony for any man. Women aren't that different. The genitals are a very sensitive area and that knee appeared to crush Merry's genitals quite nicely. She was definitely in some pain.

A couple of the girls helped Merry inside and brought her to the little clinic. They were giggling their heads off at what had happened. I asked them to stay while I checked out Merry but they wouldn't be in it, wanting to get back to the practice.

"She'll be fine," one of the girls said. "She was just winded. We only brought her in here because that's what the rules say. She just needs to rest for a while."

With that the two girls bolted.

Now it should be obvious to blind Freddy that I couldn't do an examination of a young lady's genitals to see if they've been damaged or not. I needed a nurse or a qualified doctor to do that. Not a first aid attendant who's good for patching scrapes, and knows how to yell for help if it's anything more than that.

Merry wasn't as smart as blind Freddy, and a lot more innocent.

"It hurts," she told me, waving a hand in the general area of her pussy. "Can't you do something?"

"Not without checking out the injury," I pointed out. "Would you like me to take you to see the doctor?"

"I don't think it's that bad," she protested. "I'm sure I'm only bruised. Can't you check it out?"

"It's not considered proper for me to be checking more personal injuries," I told her. "You really need to see the doctor for that."

"Why isn't it proper? You've had first aid training. That's why you're here. Just check it out and see if I'm hurt."

This is Merry, I told myself. She is a naïve idiot. Don't do this.

Merry was currently lying on the examination couch with me standing next to her. I shrugged and lifted up her short skirt.

"I have your permission to take these down?" I asked, hooking a finger under the waist of her panties.

"Yes, yes, whatever," she grumbled, waving at me to stop stalling and get on with it.

Telling myself that, of the two of us, I was the bigger idiot, I lowered her panties. Merry didn't bat an eye, just lay there, waiting for me to check her out. I was checking her out all right. Two things I noticed right away. The first was that she shaved, which rather surprised me. The second thing was a clearly defined red mark where that knee had landed. Not on her genitals, as I feared, but high up on her inside thigh. She was going to have a very nice bruise there.

You might think that, with the mark being on her inner thigh, I should have noticed that without the removal of panties. I had. I wasn't blind. I still had to check that there was no damage higher up, thus the panty removal. One must be thorough in one's examination.

So, with the only damage appearing to be a bruise to the inner thigh all I had to do was give Merry a slap on the bottom and send her on her way.

"You've got some light bruising here," I told her, placing my hand on her pussy. "It's not dangerous and should fade away without any problems. If it's currently painful, I can give you a minor massage to help ease it."

I had no doubt that the bruise was rather painful. I also had no doubt that the proper massage would stop her thinking about it. Still, I really expected her to reject the offered massage.

"Um, I think I'd like the massage if it's not too much trouble," Merry said, looking at me with wide innocent eyes.

She couldn't be that naïve, I told myself. No-one could be. I started massaging anyway, rubbing her pussy firmly, going across her mons and around, rubbing along her labia. From the startled look on Merry's face I had to admit that, yes, someone could be that naïve.

I rubbed her firmly, getting a reaction from her pussy. I could see her lips fattening, spreading slightly, enjoying the attention. Her breathing deepened as the massage continued. From the nubs that appeared on her top, her nipples were erect.

"Does that feel better," I asked, "or would you prefer me to stop?"

"No," she muttered, "that feels fine. It makes me feel, um, relaxed."

Somehow, I don't think it was relaxed that she was feeling. I know it wasn't relaxed that I was feeling. Still, never let it be said that I disappointed a patient. I continued my massage, and Merry continued breathing hard, while her lips puffed up a little more, spreading, her external lips starting to beckon to me.

"Meredith," I said softly, "If you're going to get any more benefit from this massage I'm going to have to change the way it is being done. Stand on the floor and lean over the table."

She seemed slight bemused and bewildered as she did as she was told, bending forward over the table, presenting herself to me.

"Now, Meredith," I said, starting to rub her labia again, coaxing them further apart. "To do this properly I'm going to have to rub slightly deeper. It will be a lot nearer the bruised area so it may hurt a little at the start. Just bear with it and you'll find it gets better. OK?"

She nodded. Was she a totally naïve idiot or a cunning seductress? Did I care? In all honesty, no. My erection was almost tearing a hole in my trousers, it was that ready.

I eased her lips apart and lined myself up. A gentle push and I was moving into her. She didn't even tense up, meekly accepting what was happening. A slightly harder push and she gave a small squeak of pain.

"Sorry," I murmured. "I did warn you it might hurt a little. It should start to feel better now."

I continued to press forward. She was nicely primed, her passage, while tight, was hot and wet and willing to yield, clinging to me as I passed. Firmly inside her, I started to take her.

I pulled back and thrust gently back into place, a nice easy massage to start with. After a few moments I could feel her responding, pushing back to meet me.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Uh, yes, good," she mumbled, pressing harder against me.

For a while I continued those gentle strokes that I'd started with, but found Merry was getting impatient. She was pushing harder against me as I slid into place, wanting more.

"Um, good, harder, please," she said, and I was willing to oblige.

I drove into her harder and faster, feeling her respond nicely. Her bottom lifted in time to my thrusts, an entertainment in its own right. It was unfortunate that I was only giving her a massage. I wouldn't have minded giving that bottom a few light spanks to gee her up.

Merry was giving little grunts of effort as she pushed back to take me, her excitement plain in her voice. I stepped up the pace a little more, hearing her grunts getting a little shriller, a little more desperate.

I dragged it out as long as possible, but I could tell Merry was hovering on the edge of a climax. If I didn't do something she'd be going off without me. I started hitting still harder, faster, encouraging her to lose herself in what was happening. She didn't need much encouragement. She gave a small shriek and climaxed, taking my load along with her as she shivered and shook.

I zipped up quickly before grabbing some wet wipes and carefully wiping her down.

"There was a little blood there," I told her, which was quite correct. "It's not a sign of anything major. I think you'll find that you're a lot better now. You'll feel even better after a quick shower. I wouldn't go out and join the practice again tonight."

She was certainly feeling no pain, nasty bruise or not. She was practically glowing. She thanked me for my assistance, hastening to say she'd take my advice and have a shower. First in, she could get a decent shower before the other girls returned from practice. She was nearly dancing as she scooted off to the change-room.

- - -

There was another cheerleader practice the next afternoon. I was in the small first aid room in case I was needed, reading to fill in some time. The practice hadn't started yet so there was no interesting scenery to watch.

Meredith came into the room, looking like a very pretty thundercloud, complete with lightning bolts. They were flashing in her eyes and I suspected that she wanted them to hit me and frazzle me.

"You. . You. ." was all she could say to start with.

"Um, do you have a problem, Merry,"" I asked, helpfully. All consideration, that's me.

She did a quick look around to make sure there was no-one else around and then she turned on me.

"You fucked me yesterday," she said, in the nearest she could get to a snarl. "Don't try and deny it. I know you did."

"Oh? What makes you think that?"

It had taken her this long to work it out? She really had to be kidding me.

"Jenny was talking about what her boyfriend was doing to her last night. Some of the things she said made me think of what you were did. I'm not dumb. It was easy to work out what had happened. I couldn't believe you could be so perfidious. You're a medical man. Where are your ethics?"

"Actually, I'm a first-aider," I pointed out. "By profession I intend to be a systems analyst. Currently, I'm also a final year student. Ah, I don't think men have ethics where sex is concerned. What's the problem, anyway? You were there when it happened and you didn't have any objections then."

She was dancing on the spot she was so agitated.

"But I didn't know what you were doing. I'd never have let you if I'd known."

I couldn't believe this. How could she have not known? I asked her.

"How could you possibly have not known? It would have been explained in sex education. Surely your mother would have told you the basics. You let me pull down your panties and start rubbing your pussy!"

She started looking slightly shifty, not looking directly at me. Not answering me, either.

"Well?" I demanded.

"Um, my mother would let me attend sex education class," she mumbled. "She said my husband would explain all that I needed to know when I got married."

Face-palm time.

"Weren't you even curious about that sort of thing?"

"Not really. I thought I'd get to know about it when I needed to. I wasn't expecting a doctor to be so scurrilous as to take such an unfair advantage of me. This is all your fault."

"Not my fault," I denied. "You only had to say no. I am not to blame for your ignorance. And I'm not a doctor."

"But you fucked me. You took my virginity. What am I supposed to do now?"

"That's up to you. Apart from you, no-one knows. Unless you want to and tell people about it."

She looked appalled at the idea of telling anyone.

"But what do I do if a man tries to have sex in the future?"

"Again, that's up to you. You either say no thanks, or yes please. Your choice depends on how well you like the man."

Poor Merry looked a little devastated, not sure what to do. She was certain she had a legitimate complaint but didn't know what to do about it. I decided to help her out. I stepped past her and closed and locked the door.

"Look, Merry, I'll give you a lesson regarding sex. It'll give you some idea of what men will want from you. Whether they actually get it is strictly up to you. Do you remember how we started off yesterday?"

She nodded. "I guess that would be when you took my panties off," she said, blushing.

"Right, so let's go from there."

I calmly lifted her dress and lowered her panties again. This time she looked shocked but didn't try to stop me.

"Now I started rubbing you like this," I said, demonstrating. "I'm doing this to help arouse you, letting your pussy know that serious attention is coming its way. How does it feel when I do this? As good as yesterday?"

Blushing, she nodded.

"It's supposed to feel good. The idea is that you need to stop a man from doing it before he gets this far. To do that, keep your panties on. Do you know what a man will do if he can't get your panties off?"

Seeing her shake her head I moved my hand upwards and lifted up her top. Acting as though what I was doing was perfectly reasonable I helped her take it right off.

"He's going to take off your top, if he can, and undo your bra." I suited my actions to my words, unhooking her bra and coaxing it off her.

"He's doing this because he wants to touch your breasts. See how sensitive they feel? Not as intense as when I rub your pussy, but it stills feels good. Men know that this will excite you and make you more amenable to touching in other places."

I stroked her breasts, teasing the nipples, watching them swell and stiffen. Merry was already breathing hard, but was a lot more nervous than yesterday. I kept on stroking, softly talking all the time. She gasped when I bend down and softly suckled each nipple, and didn't let out even a peep when my hands dropped below and started stroking her mound again.

"Sooner or later," I murmured, "your boyfriend is going to want you to touch him. What are you going to do?"

I unzipped and let my erection out. Merry gasped, staring at it.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"More to the point, what are you going to do with it?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Are you going to ignore it, slap it away, or touch it?"

"Slap it?"

"It's an option you might like to consider. Preferably in the future, not right now. If you slap a man's erection hard it will cringe and collapse. The man will get the message. Ignoring it won't make it go away. Touching it will encourage him. Why don't you feel it and see what it's like."

"Um, I don't think so," she muttered.

"That's OK. Another time," I said softly. "What I will do is show you how a man uses it. You felt it last night. Now you can get to see how it goes in."

"What?"

"Mm. Just watch and I'll show you how it slides in. You'll be able to see what you only felt last night."

Merry just froze in place, staring at my erection. I had her backed up against the table, leaning back, and she could see where I was going. I reached down and pressed my erection against her, leaning into her. Her lips slipped to either side of my erection, letting it past.

"Oh my god," Merry muttered to herself, and kept on repeating it as my cock slowly pushed in.

Then I was in, holding myself firmly against her.

"Do you know what happens now?"

She nodded slowly.

"Massage?" she said, biting her lip, but also looking expectant.

"Riiight," I drawled, starting to rock.

She knew all right. She was pressing towards me as soon as I started moving. She was hot and eager, no matter what her initial intentions had been when she came in.

In no time flat she was giving enthusiastic little squeaks, pushing eagerly against me. I didn't need to go slowly and carefully this time. I hit my stride with a few strokes, Merry proving quite capable of staying with me. I settled down for some enthusiastic sword play.

For someone who was supposed to be just learning the bare facts about sex Merry was proving an eager student. She was banging me just as hard as I was taking her, but a lot more vocally. Not that her vocals were expressed in words, as such, but there was definitely a lot of noisy grunts and groans and gasps. About the only thing she said that made sense was, "Oh god, yes." I was assuming that that was a sign of approval.

I won't say I took my time, but I did manage to prolong our little session for a while, building on her excited arousal the whole time. My own excited arousal was well and truly evident; I'm sure my cock was growing harder and bigger with every stroke. There came a time when I was going to have to do something before my cock split from internal pressure.

Deciding that Merry was capable of handling what I had, and more than ready to finish off, I let loose, driving in hard in an attempt to relieve my stress. It only took me a few strokes to reach that point, and then my cock was frantically jerking as I came, spraying her with my seed. Merry rode along with me, her climax taking her hard, leaving her clinging to me, shuddering with the force of it.

I saw what had happened was starting to dawn on Merry. She'd come in to complain about my taking advantage of her and had wound up in the same situation. I decided I'd better get in first.

"It seems to me, Merry, that your education is sadly lacking in some areas. You may find that you're reluctant to discuss matters sexual with your parents, and I know you wouldn't want your friends to think that you're a little naïve over these things. This is just a suggestion, but why not come and see me after each cheerleader practice. I can explain anything you're worried about and I should be able to help you familiarise yourself with sex.

You don't have to, but I am quite willing to help you."

She bit her lip, confused. Had I taken advantage of her or not? Was I really trying to help her or not?

"Um, you don't have to decide anything right now, but you might like to get dressed. People may require some first aid and they'll be coming here. Go and join the practice and think about it. I'll be available."

Damn right I'll be available. She was a real sweetheart and I'd have no objections whatsoever to teaching her about matters sexual. I smiled and smiled as she slowly dressed, seeing her out the door. She walked slowly away. I wondered what the outcome would be.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers