Merry Christmas, Baby

Story Info
A Christmas love story.
2.3k words
4.61
39.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Dressed in one of her husband's T-shirts and sweat pants, she was standing at the kitchen table making stuffing for the turkey for Christmas dinner. Her hands were buried wrist-deep in a mixture of mashed potatoes, bread, milk, celery, onions, and eggs, squishing it together, mixing it. The goopy mess slid between her fingers as she worked it, trying to get all of the ingredients mixed thoroughly.

"Hi," her husband said, coming up behind her, sliding his arms around her waist. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her lightly. He pressed against her bottom and a tiny, wonderful tingle rippled through her belly when she felt the bulge at his crotch pressing against her butt.

"What are you doing?" she murmured. She continued to work on mixing the stuffing.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he responded, pushing against her bottom a little harder with his middle. If she wasn't mistaken, he'd gotten harder.

"I'm a mess...I...I have to get this stuffing made for dinner tomorrow," she murmured, but she felt her bottom pressing back against him.

"It isn't going to make any difference if you take a little break," he replied. "That stuff won't spoil."

"But...but I'm...I'm a mess..." she protested. This time her bottom pushed back and wriggled against his even harder bulge.

He was nuzzling her neck, caressing her with his lips and it was driving her wild, just like it always did. He'd been doing these things to her for more than four decades and it still made her feel all funny inside when he did them. The fact that he was rubbing his erection against her bottom and teasing her belly lightly with his fingers added to the sensations building inside her.

It was long past the time she was the cheerleader with the taut body and firm breasts she was when they first met, but the things he was doing to her made the reality of sagging body parts, stretch marks, gained pounds, wrinkles, and surgery scars fade into unreality. His loving touch made decades of changes in her body disappear and left only the essence, her soul, the part of her he so clearly loved and adored.

He continued nuzzling her neck, brushing his lips over her skin so lightly she wasn't sure if she was really feeling his touch or was just imagining she was. It didn't really matter, it felt incredibly good either way. He slid his hands back and began running his fingers lightly up and down her bare arms, raising goose bumps, making her shudder and gasp.

"God, how do you do that?" she murmured.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Touch me so lightly."

"I don't know, I just do. I take it you like it."

"You know I do."

He chuckled and moved his hands onto her breasts. "Yeah, I can tell," he said, tracing his fingers over her nipples, which had gotten erect and were pressing out the T-shirt's soft fabric. His caresses sent more thrills roiling through her and caused her to gasp yet again.

"Let...let me get cleaned up," she murmured.

He turned her around and kissed her. She'd always loved kissing him. It was incredible. His kisses were somehow soft, yet urgent; gentle, yet fierce. She never knew how he did it. Of course, he always said the same thing about her kisses and said he never understood how she did it. Both of them agreed they didn't kiss nearly enough, although in the past few years they'd gotten in the habit of doing it a lot more. While they kissed, he grabbed her bottom - he always said she had the best butt in the universe. She wrapped her arms around his neck, but was careful to keep her stuffing-covered hands from touching anything.

"I...I need to...to wash...my...hands..." she gasped when they paused their kiss to grab some breath.

He smiled at her. "I can do that," he said softly.

She thought he meant he'd wash her hands off and was a little puzzled. What he did next both shocked and delighted her. He took hold of her right arm, guided her hand to his mouth, and proceeded to lick the stuffing mixture off it. It tickled and she couldn't help giggling, but at the same time she found his unexpected actions incredibly arousing. Her insides had moved from the wonderful tingling she loved so much to a wild, wonderful churning sensation. That churning sensation intensified when, after finishing her right hand, he "cleaned up" the left one exactly the same way. At one point she thought she might have an orgasm while he was sucking the mixture off her fingers.

"There," he said, grinning, when he'd finished.

"You're going to get sick from eating that," she said.

"Maybe, but not before I finish what I started," he replied. "Come on." He guided her into the bedroom that, fortunately, wasn't that far from the kitchen. "There are times when it's really great not having the kids around any more," he noted as they went. "We sure as heck couldn't have done this when they were still home, huh?"

"Uh...no...um...I guess not," she replied.

He sat down on the bed, pulled her in front of him, and shoved her T-shirt up. Immediately he began suckling her nipples, first one, and then the other. Thrills raced through her and left her clutching his head, gasping. Her legs began to tremble. She finished taking the T-shirt off. While he continued to suckle on her nipples, he slid a hand inside her sweatpants and began caressing her vagina.

"You're wet!" he exclaimed softly.

She was delighted by his discovery. At her age, that didn't happen a lot. "You made me that way," she replied. She gasped and shuddered when he began stroking her clit with one finger. "Oh, God!" she groaned.

She was so turned on she was sure her legs would give out and she'd collapse in a heap on the floor any second, but just when she was sure that would happen, he guided her around and got her lying on the bed. He stripped her sweatpants off and since she had no underpants on, that left her lying naked.

She saw him gazing down at her with unabashed adoration and shuddered a little inside. "How can he stand to look at me?" she wondered. "What does he see that I don't?"

Gently, he pushed her legs apart, then he lowered his face between them. She tensed in anticipation of the wonderful things she knew she was about to feel. Even though she knew it was coming, the sudden burst of pleasure still caused her body to jolt. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed when his tongue slid gently up between her labia and flicked the tip of her clit. Intense sensations of pleasure rushed up through her body. Using his tongue just as gently and deftly as he had his fingers, he teased and toyed with her labia and clit until she was so close to coming she wasn't sure she'd be able to stop.

"Please, baby...Oh, God!...please don't...don't make me come like that," she murmured.

"OK," he said. He stood up and shed his clothes, then he slid onto the bed next to her and kissed her.

"I love you so much!" she whispered ardently after the kiss ended.

"I love you, too," he replied. He slid his hand down her side, making her squirm, and grabbed her bottom. "You have the most fantastic ass in the universe!" he said.

"I'm glad you think so," she told him. She wasn't sure her bottom was as nice as he said it was, but it thrilled her that he thought that - and told her how great it was daily.

She rolled on her side and began kissing her way down his body, taking time to tease his nipples, which were as hard as hers and trailing her fingers over his skin, trying to be as gentle with him as he always was with her. His erection was jutting from his middle and was to her one of the most fantastic sights she'd ever seen. She loved the sounds he made as she kissed and teased her way downward. She'd always believed she got more from him than she'd ever given when they made love, and delighted in knowing that she could make him feel good, hopefully as good as he always made her feel.

When, at last, she reached his erection and took it in her hand, he groaned and his body jolted.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"Anything but," he gasped in reply. "God, you have such a magic touch! I can't believe how wonderful it feels when you touch me!"

She cupped her hand around his erection and began stroking him. The fact that generous amounts of pre-cum were oozing from him made caressing him a lot easier. She loved how it felt to have him in her hand and hated the fact that it had taken so long in their marriage for her to discover how much fun making love to him like this could be. He'd never once complained about it, but that didn't keep her from feeling guilty and believing she wasn't as good a lover for him as he was for her.

"Gahhh!" he moaned and his hips rose off the bed when she took him in her mouth. She felt guilty about this, too. Why hadn't she found out years earlier how much of a turn-on it was to please her man with her mouth? As with everything else about their lovemaking, he'd never complained. "I want you to do whatever you feel comfortable doing," he'd always told her. She knew he meant that, but it didn't keep her from feeling guilty about not being able to do it.

The ironic thing was that once she began using her mouth to make love to him, she found out that it was a huge turn-on. She loved doing it. Sometimes she thought she liked doing it to him almost as much as he liked having her do it. She loved making his body jolt and couldn't get enough of hearing the passionate sounds her oral caresses evoked from him. She'd become acutely aware of his reactions and knew from the way his erection felt when he was close to coming. She was barely aware of his caresses on her back and bottom while she took him to that point several times.

She finally sat back, moved atop him, and sank down onto his erect penis. "Oh, God! Oh, yes!" she groaned as his swollen organ slid up inside her. She loved watching when she made him come with her mouth and hands, but nothing came close to how it felt to be joined with him. He once said he thought it was as close to being in heaven as it was possible to be on earth and she agreed. Once he was inside her, she began rocking her hips, letting most of him slide out, then drawing him back inside her again. Having his erection moving in her felt sublime. She felt her insides tightening, approaching the point where she'd again feel fantastic feelings exploding through her.

He rubbed the palms of his hands over her rigid nipples and that sent her another step closer to the release she knew was so close. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, yes!" she whimpered. His face was a mask of ecstasy, flushed and tense with bliss. She loved seeing that look, just as he always said he liked seeing the same look on her face. Then, deep down inside her, it started. "Take me! Oh, God! Take me now! Take me now! Now! Now! Now!" she cried. Then tidal wave after tidal wave of delicious feelings began to crash over her and all she could do was make unintelligible sounds. She vaguely heard his groans of pleasure, felt his thrusts rocking her, then she experienced the gush of warmth when he, too, came.

Afterward, spent and sated, they laid next to each other, arms around each other, cuddling, touching each other gently.

"I don't get why guys wouldn't want to do this," he commented. It was something he said almost every time they made love. "Next to making love, this is the neatest thing we do."

"Not every man is like you, I guess," she said, the same answer she always gave him. "Thank God for that," she thought, as she always did.

"Merry Christmas, Baby," he said, kissing her gently.

"Merry Christmas," she replied. "Are you sure it's OK that we're not exchanging presents this year?"

He chuckled and hugged her against him. "I don't need any presents," he said. "I already have the best present in the world. I get to make love to the sexiest Grandma in the world."

"Sexiest Grandma, huh?" she chuckled. "I'm glad you think so."

He grinned and said, "You are the sexiest Grandma."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Grandma...?"

The voice wasn't his. It was a female voice. She opened her eyes and looked in the direction the voice had come from. Her sixteen year-old granddaughter was standing there, looking concerned. She glanced down and saw that her hands were still buried in the stuffing mixture.

"Grandma, are you all right?" the teenager asked. "You had a kinda far-away look and a real silly smile. And it was like you didn't hear me when I talked to you."

"I was just thinking about your grandfather," she said softly, a little sadly.

The teenager walked over and hugged her. "I think about him a lot, too. I can't believe it's ten years since he died. Sometimes it feels as if he's still here."

Her grandmother sighed. "It does feel that way sometimes, doesn't it?" she said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers