Merry Christmas to One and All

Story Info
Sometimes even your secrets can come true.
1.3k words
4.07
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
872 Followers

Outside the world was white and frosty with the North wind blowing great gusts of snow this way and that depending on its mood. But in a small bungalow way out in the middle of nowhere recently wed Ted and Alice were enjoying their first Christmas morning together opening their presents...

Ted opened his last gift to discover a box full of multi-colored golf balls staring back at him. He lent over and kissed his new wife who was sat on the sofa beside him as the logs on the fire snapped and crackled as they warmed the sitting-room. "Thank you, darling," he smiled as he hugged her to him. They were both still in their dressing gowns and Ted glanced down at the enticing peek of her full bosomy charms, "Just what I've always wanted."

Alice patted his knee and sat back positively beaming with festive spirit. "I thought you'd like them, sweetie," she smiled, "No more losing them in that silly grass. You can spot those pink one's a mile away!"

Ted merely smiled. A four iron into the nearest water hazard should do the trick. All around them lay the remnants of wrapping paper, tinsel, ribbons, and bows of various colors that had been cast aside as presents were unwrapped. Their first Christmas morning together had been one to remember.

All the presents had been opened - apart from one. Ted jumped to his feet, "Hold on, I'll be right back," he told her as he ran to the kitchen to return holding something behind his back, "Surprise!" he laughed as he handed her his extra special Christmas gift.

Alice gave him her best "Oh, you shouldn't have!" look as she bounced up and down on the spot with excitement, "Oooo honey, what is it?" she giggled with girlish enthusiasm before ripping off the brightly colored wrapping paper on her oddly shaped surprise.

There was a stunned moment of silence as they both looked at the gift.

Ted grinned and raised his eyebrows.

Alice stared and her mouth dropped open in complete surprise. "OH TED!!!" she gasped when she saw what it was. She was so taken aback she could hardly speak as they both stood there.

"Like it?" asked Ted, wriggling his toes in his new Tartan slippers as he rocked back and forth with his hands behind his back.

Alice turned to her husband wide-eyed with wonder. "Oh, my God," she blurted out as she blushed from head to toe, "It's a paddle!!"

Indeed it was. He'd always thought she'd love something like this. All it had taken was a little effort and a lot of secrecy. Alice was still standing there staring at it in awe, "Now, if you'll just.."

Before he could finish, his young wife had thrown herself into his arms and planted the biggest, sloppiest, most loving kiss on his lips that she had ever given him and thrust the paddle into his hands.

"Oh darling," she gasped as she suddenly turned around and bent over so that both her hands were resting on the chair that was beside the fire. "You absolutely gorgeous man. How did you know?!"

Ted watched bemused as she grabbed the hem of her dressing gown and pulled it up and over her shapely bottom to leave it naked and wriggling before him.

Alice looked at him over her shoulder. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do this to me," she panted as she bent further forward so that her pear-shaped rear stuck further up with her cheeks spreading to reveal her sopping pussy and winking bumhole, "I love you so much, Teddy babykins!!"

Ted didn't say anything but stood frozen to the spot staring at his wife's dancing posterior as it swayed hypnotically this way and that before him. He lifted the paddle up as she nodded enthusiastically and reached around to give her ass a playful pat.

"Give me six, first," she urged, "No, wait. Make it ten!" Her eyes were wide and bright as she put a finger to her lips, "No, no no! Better give me twelve seeing as it's Christmas!"

"Twelve?" Ted glanced from the paddle to her butt.

"Hurry, sweetie pie," she giggled, "Swat my bum good and hard with that thing right now!!!"

Ted stepped to one side and drew the thing back. What. The. Hell?!

Alice gave a shriek of delight when he hit her with it. "This is the best Christmas ever!" she yelped as her new hubby gave her the first spanking of what would become many over their long years of marriage together.

*

Twelve were delivered true and firm.

Ted soon discovered the delights of spanking and as the last one fell, Alice bounced up, rubbed her red ass vigorously for a minute or so, then turned quickly around to give him a smoldering look that would make lesser men run a mile and hide.

"Ted," she panted, "Oh, that was. That was just," The words fell away as she threw herself at her husband and pushed him down onto the sofa before she ripped away her dressing gown to leave her gloriously naked as she knelt between his legs and scrambled for his semi-erect cock. She tugged his gown open to leave his grasped penis standing firm as she wanked him up and down before, with a voracious growl, she dropped her lips over his purple head and sucked him down whole that made his toes curl and wriggle in the wind.

After a good five minutes of giving her husband the best blowjob she could possibly give him, she raised her head. "Know something, honey," she breathed as she diddled his knob end, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll think it's Christmas," She frowned and made a face at him, "Well, even though it actually is. Anyway, I'm going use my tight little pussy to suck all that lovely man juice right out of those big beautiful balls of yours. Just you watch me. Now, just sit back and enjoy the ride. You'd better grab that spanked ass of mine just in case."

Alice was as good as her word. She scrambled up, positioned herself over the painfully stiff cock of her old man, and slowly corkscrewed herself down over it with a cry of sexual joy.

Ted just lay there watching the show as his wife fucked him and fucked him good as she promised she would. He did grab her ass to hold on tight as her tits jiggled and bounced in front of him. The sex didn't last long. That wasn't the point. The point was he had opened a door that hid his lovers most cherished secret. And as he grunted and fired a thick visceral wad of creamy spunk up deep into his wife's sex, he silently wished everyone was having as wonderful a Christmas as they were..

*

In the warm golden glow of their log fire, Ted and Alice lay naked on the sofa in each other's arms just enjoying the easy love that flowed between them and the realization that life wouldn't ever be the same again.

"Hmmm," said Ted as he ruffled her long red hair, "Happy?" he asked his wife.

Alice sat up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Uh huh," she sighed dreamily as she stretched and yawned, "Hungry though," she laughed, "We haven't even had breakfast!"

Ted frowned slightly as he watched her get up and head towards the kitchen.

"I'll make us some eggs and bacon!" she called over her shoulder, "Won't be a tick!"

Ted stared after her. "Uh," he muttered to himself for he knew what was coming.

A second later there was a loud shriek from the kitchen.

Ted smiled to himself and got up to go see what had happened. He walked into the kitchen to see his wife standing there stark naked in the middle of the floor. She turned wide-eyed to him and pointed to the thing that had made her call out.

There on the kitchen table was a full-sized canoe.

Ho HO HO. Merry Christmas everybody!!

The end.

Ian56
Ian56
872 Followers