Merry Christmas, Toy

Story Info
Master gives his sexy little girls their Christmas present
2.4k words
3.74
20.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****My Master wrote this for me and our third and he is letting me share****

*

For Christmas, I'll start by blindfolding you. Then, I'll slowly undress you, teasing, biting, and sucking as I go. Next, I wrap a ribbon around your throat, a makeshift choker and collar. I then lay you down on the bed, arranging your hair so it is still accessible. I tie you up with ribbons, hands above your head, legs spread, gagged, and a wide ribbon wrapping down from your shoulders, between your legs, up your back and down between your legs again. Think a string bikini, except it doesn't cover your breasts, it goes around them on the outside, your nipples covered by bows.

Once I've got you properly displayed, I'll lead Ana into the room, blindfolded.

"You've been a good little girl," you hear me say, "so Daddy got you a fantastic present." You can hear her moan quietly.

I remove her blindfold. She gasps at how wonderful you look. "For now, she is all yours," I tell her. "I will be sitting here touching myself until I can't hold back."

She starts running her hands over you, touching the exposed skin, tracing the ribbons. She makes you shudder several time, makes you moan into your gag.

"I don't like the wide ribbon. Can I take it off?" she asks. You anticipate the removal any second, but I stop her.

"Let me show you why I did that," I say. You feel my hands tracing the ribbon down to where it covers your lips. I pull the ribbons a bit and they move to the sides, spreading you open. You whimper at feeling so exposed, but Ana giggles, tracing her fingers along the ribbon, the inside of your lips.

She pulls the bows on your nipples. They come off easily. She moves and you can feel her breath on your nipple. She grabs your breast and runs her tongue around your areola, circling, flicking close, teasing.

Suddenly she bites and sucks, making you arch your back. She smacks your other nipple, enjoying your reaction.

She slides her hands up to your neck, pulls that ribbon tight, then up to your gag. She removes it, kneels over you, her knee between your thighs, teasing you, then kiss you hard and deep, her tongue forcing its way between your lips, hinting at what is to come. She grinds her leg against you, grabbing a handful of your hair, continuing to kiss you forcefully.

She pulls away, gasping, replacing the gag. She runs her hands down you, tracing the ribbons and your curves with her nails. Down your breasts, over your hips, down your thighs. She scratches, leaving trails of fire. Her hands slide under your knees, raising them up and spreading your lips more. Her hair trails along your hips and thighs, you feel her breath on your wetness. You didn't realize you had been dripping that much, but she seems pleased. Her fingers run around your lips, fingertips brushing in between. You whimper around your gag when she spreads your ass and runs a finger over your asshole. "Oh, Toy," she whispers. "Don't fret over that. If I don't start now, imagine how bad it will be when Daddy gets ahold of you." You moan harder at that, and she kisses your clit.

She starts to suck and lick, still teasing your holes with her fingers. She slides a finger into your dripping pussy just far enough to make you thrust, but pulls back at the last second, making you want more. A finger slides down to your ass, already wet from you dripping. Pressing ever so slightly, it slides in up to the first knuckle. A finger teases your cunt again, making you thrust, driving the finger deeper into your tight asshole. She sucks hard on your clit as you shudder. A finger finally slides deep into your pussy. With one in each hole, she starts to slide them in and out together, in sync with her licking. Occasionally she pulls the one from your cunt to slide her tongue in, savoring your taste.

She pulls her mouth away long enough to tell you she wants to feel you come. Her mouth returns to your clit, and another finger slides into your pussy. You can't hold back any longer and start coming. She feels you squeezing her fingers.

As she pulls them out, you hear her lick and suck them. She pulls your gag away and places her fingers on your lips. They smell so strongly of you. She slides them into your mouth. "Alright, miss Emma. I have made you come with my mouth. Are you ready to make me come with yours?"

"Yes, Miss Ana."

"Good." She starts to climb on top of you, straddling your face, facing down your body. She lines herself up so that leaning forward, your tongue is on her clit and sitting up, your tongue can slide inside her. She is already so wet, loving how it felt to make you come. She shudders as you thrust your tongue inside her. She leans forward and gasps as you suck on her clit. She pinches a nipple and pulls, making you suck harder and lick faster. She can't hold herself up anymore and falls down, her head between your legs. She spreads and teases you with her fingers, rocking her hips against your mouth. She gasps when your tongue slides into her, and her mouth finds your clit. Her fingers inside you again, her mouth, it brings you so close. She can feel you tensing and grinds against you, the two of you coming together.

"Oh fuck," you hear me say. "My little girls are so goddamn sexy. I don't know how much longer I can hold back." You can hear me playing with myself, my cock wet with precum. "And I am going to make good use of both of you. I plan on filling all your holes. I just don't know where to start. Ana, my wonderful little slut, where should Daddy come first?"

Just getting her breath back, you feel her shudder and hear her gasp at the word Daddy.

"Fuck her tight little ass, Daddy. I want to see her stretched and gaping."

I moan at the thought. You expect her to move off of you, but she just sits upright. I grab your ankles and untie them, lifting them up into the air, spreading them slightly. You realize she is holding them, exposing you. I slide my cock between your lips and over your clit. You feel me twitch, I am so close already. My cock slides back down, into your wet cunt. It stretches you more than her two fingers did. You realize that she only had one finger in your ass, you aren't prepared for my cock yet. Maybe I'll come in your pussy instead, you think, having teased myself so long and so close. I slide back out, twitching still. Back up over your clit, down between your lips, past your pussy. My cock presses against your asshole and you can't help but pull away, whimpering into Ana's clit. I grab your ankles in one hand, pull your ass up higher into the air and spank hard.

"No, slut. You get no say in this." Lowering your ass, my cock presses against your hole again. Slowly it slides in. You feel the head, then the shaft. My cock keeps twitching as it enters you, stretching you so much. You know I won't last long once I start thrusting and I have teased myself for quite awhile, so I am going to come a lot. Finally I stop sliding, staying still deep inside you.

Ana takes one of your legs while I hold the other. I slide a finger from my other hand inside you, followed by another. You feel so full, with my fingers and cock stretching you. Ana's free hand starts rubbing your clit, and she starts rocking again, making you suck on hers. I work my fingers in and out, rubbing your g-spot. So much stimulation, you start shuddering. I start to thrust my cock, knowing you are getting close. I start moaning, louder and louder. You hear Ana start moaning words, but it takes you a moment to realize they are for you. "Oh fuck. That's it, Toy. Make us come." You realize she is shuddering on top of you. "Oh shit. Come for us. I want your asshole squeezing all the come out of Daddy's cock. You want to feel him fill you with come, don't you toy?"

It sends you over the edge. We can barely hold your legs. Ana's fingers on your clit, my fingers inside you, her coming on your face, you shuddering and squeezing me, my cock squirting, twitching, filling you with come.

Ana moves off of you. "I want to see her gape when you pull out. I want to see how much you came inside her."

"What makes you think I'm done?" I start thrusting again, making you both moan, her at the sight of it, you at the fact that I am still hard and not done using you. I lean forward, your legs on my shoulders, thrusting deep and hard inside you. No longer getting any other stimulation, you feel my cock all the clearer. With you still clenching hard, it doesn't take me long to get worked up again, moaning loud. One hand moves to your breast, the other to your throat. I press hard, the ribbon on your throat pulling tight. The other hand squeezes and pulls on your nipple. My cock slams into your ass.

"You feel so good, toy. Daddy is going to fill your asshole with come again, and then, because you tried to avoid pleasing me the way I wanted, you are going to suck my cock clean. You want that, don't you, slut?" You try to answer through my grip, tell me that you just were surprised, that it would be dirty to make you suck me clean, but it only comes out as a moan.

"I can't hear you, little girl. Daddy wants you to scream."

Suddenly I pull my hand away, just as you were preparing to force a scream out. Instead I grab your hair and pull. You lose all your breath to the scream, just as I start coming again.

As soon as I can control myself, I pull out. Ana moans at seeing your gaping ass, my come running out. I climb on top of you and thrust my cock down your throat before you have finished catching your breath. Not quite hard when I first enter your mouth, that changes quickly. I start licking your clit as I make you swallow my cock. Fucking your mouth, I suck hard on you. Ana can't resist your ass and slides two fingers in easily.

Your moan on my cock brings me close, but I pull away, gasping. I remove your blindfold and tell Ana to climb on top of you, back into 69. This time you can see her lovely clit and dripping pussy. I move above you and slide into her wet cunt. You can see up close as my cock slides in and out. You do your best to make her come again with your mouth and tongue, unable to stop watching. She moans against you as she continues fingering and stretching your ass.

Since I was already so close, it takes just moments for me to come again, filling her pussy. I pull out, my come running down into your mouth. I start to run a finger over her ass, and she shudders at the thought of my fucking her other hole like I did yours. Suddenly she is coming again, her orgasm pushing out more of my come.

"Time for some presents for our Toy," I say. "First, so Ana can enjoy your gaping ass and so I can use it whenever I want..." I pull out a butt plug, slightly smaller than my cock. I give it to Ana to insert it. "Second, for your lovely nipples..." I proceed to suck on one while she slowly slides the plug in. I then apply a clamp to the nipple. Just as the plug starts to taper in and your ass squeezes hold, I pull on the clamp and bite the other nipple. I place the other clamp and Ana pulls on the plug a little, ensuring it doesn't come out that easily. A chain connects the two clamps. I give it a quick tug, making you moan.

I untie your hands and tell Ana to lie down. I want her to have the same view you just did. You get on top of her, relishing the opportunity to use your fingers and hands on her. Running along her thighs, up her sides, teasing her as she did to you earlier.

I pull the long chain from the clamps over your head. It already is pulling on your nipples quite a bit. I move behind you and slide my cock over the plug, applying more pressure. You briefly wonder if I will use your ass again later. I push into your wet cunt as Ana starts to work her mouth on you one more time. I start by thrusting slowly, my cock teasing you as it moves. She occasionally stops licking you when I am sliding out of you, and you realize from my moaning that she must be licking my cock whenever she does that.

Suddenly I grab a handful of your hair. When I pull your head back, it pulls the chain taut. My other hand grabs your hips. I slam my cock into you. "Daddy's going to fill your cunt. Do you want that?"

You can barely make a reply. Only a whimper comes out.

"I didn't hear you. Does my little girl want me to fill her pussy with my come?"

"Yes," you say quietly.

My hand lets go of your hips and spanks you hard. "I can't hear you, slut. Beg for my come."

"Please come inside me. I want it so badly."

"Good little girl."

I slam into you over and over. I eventually let go of your hair and start pulling the chain. Ana works your clit. You start coming again, and your tight cunt, your moans, and your shudders make me come, too. Once again you feel my cock throbbing as I come inside you, filling another hole.

"Did you both enjoy your presents?"