Merry Kissmas

Story Info
Even Santa needs some luvin'.
1k words
3.82
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited for him by the door. He was working late today, and he'd promised they would have their celebration when he got home. Just having him there was all she wanted, all she needed. He was her star that guided her and she loved showing her appreciation for his gifts.

Her cheeks were cold. The red teddie didn't cover her ass. It didn't really cover her DDDs that hung over the top either. The white fur trim was fun, playful and she did like the way it felt against her pale flesh. She was wearing jingle bells around her ankles and she played games with herself to see just how still she could be while she waited by the door for him. How long could she stay like that and not hear the bells? She waited, her ass in the air, legs parted slightly, breasts mashed against the floor, her head down, positioned in a way she knew he especially liked to see her. Open. Available.

She heard the car approach, the sound of it in the driveway. She inhaled. The door opened. She twitched. She felt dampness roll slowly down the inside of her thigh and the bells jingled as she shook in anticipation of his arrival. The door shut, the sound of the locks engaged, his footsteps approached the door. She could barely stop of squirming. The damn bells jingled and she silently cursed herself. Had he heard? She held still and listened. Where was he?

Her mind drifted to thoughts of him. He was always in there with her. She never felt alone after she'd met him and he'd consumed her mind. It started friendly, but without realizing it, she found herself always thinking about him. He didn't demand things, they just talked, but she found herself wanting to do things for him. Slowly, he'd moved in her head and she'd stopped feeling lost.

She never heard him come up behind her. He'd caught her off guard. His gloved hand muffled a slap across her bare, pale ass cheek. And then another one. The bells jingled with each impact. She closed her eyes and pictured his face. He must have come in the back way. She heard his wide, shiny belt slide from it's place on his waist. He smacked one cheek and then the other, his gloved hand rubbing the now hot flesh vigorously. His hand dipped into her pussy, the glove soaking up some of her wetness. He chuckled. She resisted the urge to press back against his hand. Sometimes he'd let her grind against him, sometimes he'd let her cum that way, but not tonight. He'd not said a word yet, she had no idea yet what presents he had in store for her.

His hand slid up her wet slit, and in between her cheeks. Another slap of the belt while a gloved index finger probed her tight opening. The fabric scratched her, she winced, the jingle bells sounded as her body shook. He pressed a bit harder, her sphincter resisting the pressure, and he smacked her ass again with the belt. She yelped, he knew there were tears in her big blue eyes now. He also watched her back relax, he gave her the chance to inhale and then exhale slowly, and his finger was slowly pulled into her.

He dropped the belt, and leaving his index finger snug inside her, his other hand undid his pants. His cock was hard now. She quivered with anticipation and the sound of the bells came from behind them. He rubbed his cock up and down his wet cunt's slit, it had become his game to toy with her, to see those responses that generated the wetness and to see how long he could make it last. Helped take his mind of the drudgery of work. Toys were his specialty, but his favorite toys were warm and wet, they wanted to please him.

She felt the roughness of the glove rub against her muscle as he pulled out, but then, almost immediately, she felt that familiar feel of his cock slide inside her. He filled her and she loved having him inside her ass as much as her mind. He paused, then grabbing her hair like reins, he pushed him even deeper. His body smacked against her and the bells jingled. He could still feel the heat of her spanked cheeks, and it felt good as he held her cheeks against his thighs, pulling her head back his cock flexing inside her ass.

He kept up the grinding, the thrusting. She'd push back on him, and he'd wrapped her hair around his fists to hold onto her bucking tighter. She'd clench on his cock and he would sigh as he felt the tightness she worked so hard to provide for him. He finally released himself inside her and slowly pulled out, letting go of her hair and letting her drop to the ground. His boot kicked at the inside of her knee softly though. He wasn't done with her. He reached into the bag he'd brought in with him and placed a cold, metal butt plug in her ass. The plug had a ruby red stone in the base and it slipped in with only a slight resistance as some of his cum was pushed out to make room. The bells jingled as he tapped on the stone set in the base. Just one more of her buttons...

He reached into his bag, and he pulled out another gift for her... walking slowly around to stand in front of her he whispered "up". She did so slowly, her ass very sore from his attention, the plug filling her even as much as he did. He bent down slightly and placed a steel, locking collar around her neck. Her tears didn't flow this time from pain or happiness that was pleasing him. He'd given her such a wonderful gift and the small drops of water ran down each cheek. He chuckled again and wiped them away.

He bent down this time very close to her ear and said... "I wouldn't be so happy just yet... I'm wondering... how do you think you're going to cum tonight without making those damn jingle bells jingle?" He laughed harder this time, and clipping to the collar a leash he'd also pulled out of his bag, he led her to his bedroom.