Mesmerized

Story Info
A woman finds going to a hypnotist show forever changes her.
11k words
4.5
115.3k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jenna looked back she traced the moment her life took a strange turn to the night she and the girls went to the hypnotist for Carrie's birthday.

Before that night Jenna was a shy, self-contained woman. At twenty five she may have been a little bit prudish compared to the other women she knew, but her life had made sense to her. After that night, and ever since, her life had taken a turn. Jenna had become a sexual being in a way she never had been before.

When someone suggested going to see a hypnotist show for Carrie's 27th birthday it had seemed like a great idea. Everyone loved the idea of the potential risk and fun of it. The guy had a great reputation for putting on fun, sexually titillating shows. He worked in adult only bars and apparently made his subjects perform all kinds of hilariously risqué activities.

Jenna could take or leave the sexual element to the show, but she did like the idea of people being made to do silly things for her amusement. Jenna had a wicked sense of humour and enjoyed laughing at people.

Once the night began and the shooters were flowing the five of them agreed, with Jenna the lone holdout, that they would all get up and try to be hypnotized. Jenna went along with the ladies, but fear coiled in her belly. She was nervous about getting up on stage.

It wasn't just that Jenna was shy, but more that her mother had instilled in her a sense of propriety that she had never been able to shake. Even in college when other girls were throwing off the bonds of repressive households and acting wildly Jenna held back.

One long term relationship in college and a messy public break-up left her cautious. She felt like an old wise man in a Kung-Fu movie deflecting would-be suitors by redirecting their energy elsewhere. If a guy came on strong she would let him slip by and crash. If they came up slowly and cautiously she would fade into the back-ground and disappear.

She simply wasn't interested in having any messes in her emotional life. Public humiliation seemed like the worst thing that could happen to her, and yet for Carrie's birthday it seemed that was the price of her friendship.

When the Hypnotist asked for volunteers and all her friend had jumped up Jenna reluctantly stood and went to the front of the bar with the crowd of other hopefuls.

The hypnotist, the Amazing Mesmer, was younger than she would have thought, in his late twenties or early thirties, and handsome in a neutral sort of way. He had shaggy dark brown hair that swept over his brow and grew just past his collar. His only dramatic characteristic was an artfully designed beard making his chin more pointed and elongated.

He wore dark jeans, a white dress shirt open at the collar covered by a deep burgundy coloured velvet dress jacket.

He was on a stage where bands would usually play, but there wasn't enough room for all the would-be subjects to stand so he had them all gather on the dance floor. He spoke to them over a microphone that was taped to his cheek and nearly invisible. He asked all those wanting to be hypnotized to hold their hands in front of them with fingers interlocked like they were begging except their index fingers. These were to be held upright a half inch apart, pointing to the ceiling.

"I want you to look at the space between your fingers. Keep that space open, don't let the fingers touch. If the fingers touch you will fall asleep. Look at that space and hold those fingers apart. They want to touch, but hold them apart. There is a great magnetic force trying to pull them together but you mustn't let it."

Jenna was amazed to find her fingers drawing together. It scared her, she didn't want to be hypnotized, but she couldn't keep her fingers from drawing closer and closer together. Then they touched, but nothing happened.

"Your fingers are sticking together. They are glued to one another, you cannot part them."

Alarmed Jenna found she couldn't part her fingers no matter how hard she tried. Fascinated she gazed at these parts of her that no longer obeyed her commands, struggling to separate her index fingers.

The hypnotists began to walk among the would-be subjects and he tugged on their fingers. "Your fingers are welded together. Growing into one finger. Don't' let me pull them apart. They are one big finger. You are all giving me the finger." A chuckle from the crowd echoed behind her, but Jenna only had eyes for her strange, long, single finger. How was this possible? Would she be like this forever?

When Mesmer moved in front of her and pulled on her hands her fingers were fused into one new big finger.

"Help me. My fingers are growing together."

The hypnotist pulled a handheld microphone from his pocket and pointed it at her mouth.

"Would you please repeat what you just said to me?" He said in his soothing calm voice, which made her less self-conscious speaking in front of a crowd.

"I said 'Help me. My fingers are growing together.' It doesn't seem right."

The crowd laughed happily but Jenna was nervous. She didn't like having such weird fingers.

"I want all of you whose fingers are stuck or growing together to step up on the stage so I can help you with your strange fingers. If your fingers are not growing together go ahead and sit down, you don't need my help."

Jenna and a smaller group of people all stepped up onto the stage and she saw that they all had strange fingers like herself. Carrie was one of them, as was Nicole another of their friends and perhaps ten other people.

Her fascination with her fingers blocked out the fact that she was standing in front of hundreds of people in a bar.

Jenna was usually quite uncomfortable in front of crowds. She understood that she had a very idealized look in North American society. She was a petite, blonde with a slim athletic build; the proto-typical cute blonde. Being the media's version of an ideal woman somehow made her feel guilty. She tried to hide her small hips, round pert bum and perky B cup breasts in loose, but pretty clothes. She wanted people to notice her fashion sense not her physical attributes.

But her usual distaste for being in front of a crowd was swamped by the apprehension of what was happening to her fingers.

"Who here wants me to help them with their fingers, raise one hand?" Mesmer said and Jenna tried valiantly to raise just one hand but it was impossible with her fingers grown together. The crowd laughed, but she was really worried.

"Oh. So everyone is happy with this new development? No-one wants me to fix their fingers."

Suddenly Jenna didn't mind her fingers being one big weird finger. She was bemused by this development.

"It seems that you are proud of your new big finger."

Maybe she was a new step in evolution. Maybe this was important scientifically.

"Who wants to show us their amazing new finger?"

Jenna stepped forward with most of the others on stage and held up her finger to the crowd. It seemed to be growing bigger and longer and looked beautiful to her.

The crowd applauded.

"Don't be shy. Go show everyone your wonderful new finger."

Jenna went out into the crowd and began to show off her great big finger to anyone who wanted to see. People were smiling and laughing, they loved her finger. Behind her the hypnotist was speaking and she could hear him but knew if wasn't for her, he was talking to the people still on stage who didn't want to show off their new fingers. Why not show how beautiful they were.

When Jenna got to her friends table she eagerly showed off her amazing digit. The girls were taking pictures and laughing really hard they were so impressed by her finger.

"Come back to me now everyone. Don't be rude and show off too much."

Jenna felt immediate contrition. This was no way to behave. She apologized to her friends and went back to the stage.

There were fewer of them now eight people on stage, some of the people wandering around the audience had sat back down and some of the people that didn't want to show off their fingers were gone too.

"Now all of you are getting sleepy. Soft warm sleep waits for you. Go ahead and rest. Go deeper, deeper asleep and relax. Relax. When I count down from ten you will fall deeper and deeper asleep. 10. No-one else is here. 9. Mine is the only voice you hear.8. Deeper. No-one else is here with us. 7. Nothing worries you. 6. Everything is safe, calm and beautiful. 5." He continued to talk but Jenna was so relaxed and sleepy she could only hear the numbers now. The world receded and she felt more at peace than ever before in her life.

"1. You are completely asleep, safe and happy. When I touch you on the shoulder you will wake up and see only me, hear only me and you will be happy to do anything I say. You are safe."

Floating in a warm cocoon of pleasure Jenna drifted as she distantly heard Mesmer speaking to the others and a crashing, sea-like sound roared just beyond her awareness.

Perfectly content she and Mesmer were the only people in the world.

"Hello. What is your name?"

"Jenna."

"Hello Jenna. You are very pretty."

"Thank you." Her voice echoed oddly, but she felt so content and happy it didn't matter.

"Do you get a lot of compliments?"

"I guess. I don't like them very much."

"Really? Why not."

"They make me self-conscious."

"Well you don't need to be. You are gorgeous. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. Everyone wants to sleep with you Jenna. Men and women. You should feel good about that. You do feel good about that. If someone compliments you it should make you happy. It will make you happy. Whenever someone says you are pretty you will clap your hands and jump up and down like a little girl. Now open your eyes and see where you are."

Jenna opened her eyes and w that she was at a beauty pageant. She had forgotten she had entered a pageant. How silly.

"Where are you Jenna?"

"A beauty pageant, silly." The judges and crowd all laughed at her.

"Oh right, I forgot." They chuckled.

"What part of the pageant are we at?"

"The bathing suit competition." The crowd roared. She felt so excited to be in the pageant. This was really fun.

"Are you wearing your bathing suit?" He asked.

Jenna looked down and was disappointed to see that she was still wearing her clothes.

"No!" she was shocked and embarrassed by her forgetfulness.

"Is it on under your clothes?" he prodded.

"Yes!" she replied and the crowd roared approval.

"Quick get undressed so we can do the pageant."

Jenna started to unbutton her loose, black slacks and the crowd cheered and laughed. She pulled off her pants and revealed her tiny, robin's egg blue bikini bottoms. Flashes from cameras went off everywhere. The press loved it. Then she pulled her silky shirt off and revealed her matching, demi-cup bikini top. The fitted top cupped and pressed together her small firm breasts, giving her more cleavage than she normally had on her own. More cheers and flashes. She was wowing them.

"What do you want to do now Jenna?" He was holding a microphone to her mouth and she spoke directly into it.

"I have to walk the catwalk."

"Go ahead, strut your stuff. Good luck."

Jenna proudly began to walk along the front of the stage showing everyone her toned stomach, her long slim legs and her shapely back. She flounced around in her heels and bikini and posed over and over for the cameras.

The small bikini she wore hugged her body tightly. The bottoms were like a pale blue fitted skin that cut high over her hips and hugged her tight ass. The front pressed smoothly over her pubic mound, showing the slight rise of her sex.

The soft, pale swells of her small firm breasts wiggled slightly as she walked for the judges, the seductiveness of her perfectly toned body pleasing the closely watching men at the table just below her.

She pouted and teased and squeezed her breasts together, she stuck out her ass for the cameras and acted like a little flirt. They loved her and she was so happy.

"Jenna I think they like you. You are very pretty." As soon as he complimented her she felt giddy and clapped her hands and jumped up and down. This was the best feeling ever.

"Jenna where are the judges of the pageant?"

She pointed to the table where five men were sitting right down front.

"I'll go see what the judges have to say." He stepped of the stage and walked over to the judges. Jenna was nervous and excited to hear what they thought of her in her bikini.

"Judge number one do you have any compliments for Jenna?"

"You are totally fucking hot!" He shouted.

Jenna jumped up and down and clapped. She was incredibly happy.

Number two said. "You are smoking hot." Her joy was too much and she jumped up and down clapping.

As each judge told her how great she looked she got more and more happy until she couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down clapping. She was ecstatic. She had never known joy like this.

Mesmer came back to where she was vibrating with pleasure.

"How do you feel Jenna?"

"I've never been so happy in my life!" she gushed.

"Never? Not even being in love?"

"Nope."

"Is this sexy?"

"I don't know..." she pondered his question. She felt a little sexual excitement being mostly naked in front of all these people.

"I think it is. I think you are very aroused." He was right. She was really getting horny.

"Jenna, I think this is the sexiest thing you have ever done. I think that being complimented makes you feel so good that it makes you have an orgasm."

Suddenly her breathing became shallow and her body warm and flushed with pleasure. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet from all the good feelings she had.

"Each time someone compliments you, you are going to have an orgasm it makes you so horny."

Jenna was gasping right on the verge of climax she felt so aroused at all the attention she was getting.

"Now Jenna I'm looking at you... and I have to say... I think you have beautiful blue eyes."

As soon as he said that Jenna felt her body clench in the grip of a tremendous orgasm. She reached out and held Mesmer's shoulder and her legs started to buckle from the best climax she had ever felt. Her body tingled and shook as pleasure exploded between her legs.

The crowd howled and cheered as she came in front of them. She was embarrassed but it felt too good for her to care.

When she was able to stand on her own again she looked up at Mesmer and smiled shyly.

"How did that feel?' He asked

"Fucking amazing!" she sad into his mic. The crowd erupted once more.

"Well it looked amazing." He said and she felt another surge of pleasure coming on. "You looked gorgeous cumming like that."

Her world exploded once more as she began to buck and quiver with orgasmic delight. This climax was even better than the last. Once more she clung to Mesmer as her legs nearly gave out. He was the only solid thing in a world of ecstasy. She clenched her eyes shut and held on to him for dear life as rapture threatened to tear sanity from her grip.

Long moments passed as he had multiple orgasms and the crowd cheered her on.

When at last she could breathe once more she stood tall on shaky legs and gasped for air.

"Wow." She said into the mic and the crowd screamed with laughter.

Mesmer stepped away from her and walked over to one of the other men on the stage.

"Rob, what do you think of Jenna?"

"She is super sexy." The stranger said and she felt another orgasm shatter her hard won composure. She grabbed a breast with one hand and her crotch with the other. Needles of pleasure stabbed her clit and nipples and prodded her deeper and deeper into a realm of utter release and rapture.

Mesmer went down the line of people on the stage and asked the men what they thought of Jenna?

They said things like "Hot." Gorgeous." 'Sexy." "Smokin'" and each compliment made her orgasm more and more powerfully. She fell to her knees weakened by the intensity of her pleasure, then to her hands and knees and finally she lay of the floor writhing in pure all-consuming sexual euphoria.

Time and space had no meaning beyond hearing those words describing her beauty, and sexiness. Wetness flowed out of her slit and soaked her bottoms as she squirmed in orgasmic delight in front of a room full of strangers.

When Mesmer reached the end of the line of men and the compliments stopped she gathered the frayed remnants of her consciousness and tried to stand.

Mesmer came over and helped her and she saw in his eyes a shocked, amused stare.

"That looked intense. I have to say I've never seen a reaction as powerful that. Why don't you take a seat over there Jenna."

She saw a row of chairs lined up behind everyone and she took the seat he indicated, her legs weak and her stomach fluttery.

"Rest Jenna." He touched her shoulder. "Sleep."

For a time she knew nothing more than the pleasant floating sensation of earlier. Warm pleasure and contentment blanketed her once more and she heard Mesmer speaking to others and that distant roaring sea but none of it touched her. She drifted in a post orgasmic void of pure bliss.

Jenna had no idea how long she floated there but eventually she heard Mesmer's voice directed at her.

"Jenna would you like to put your clothes back on?"

"No thank you?" Laughter.

"I think it would be best if you did."

"Oh. Okay."

She stood and found her clothes piled beside her chair and put on her shirt and then her slacks. As she pulled her pants up she found her panties were soaking wet and clammy. It was disconcerting but she thought it would be best to be dressed.

While she was dressing Mesmer spoke to some others and got them going on a safari adventure. Jenna was amused to see them shrinking back from imaginary tigers jumping out at them. She couldn't understand how people could make fools of themselves like that.

Once they were finished the safari Mesmer spoke to the group of them.

"We need to end things with a bang. Let's put on a concert for our guests. Audience who do we want for a drummer for a band. Cheer when I put my hand over the drummer you want." He moved along the line and the crowd cheered and selected a drummer, then a bassist then a keyboardist and finally a guitarist.

"Now folks we need a lead singer." Before he even started moving down the line the crowd, mostly men started shouting Jenna's name. She blushed. When he finally did put his hand over her head the crowd exploded, it sounded like ten thousand people. She felt like a rock star.

"Okay band, you are the biggest act in the world. Bigger than Elvis, bigger than the Beatles, bigger than Justin Bieber. " a boo erupted. "Okay no Beliebers here. Who are we fans of? Lady Gaga?" The crowd cheered, there were some boos, but overwhelmingly cheers.

"Jenna," He touched her shoulder, "Sleep." She found herself in that floating place of peace once more. "You are now Lady Gaga. You are the pop icon adored by thousands. The sexy provocative singer who dances and gives her everything for her Little Monsters. Get yourself into the head space of that persona while I prepare your band for the big show."

Lady Gaga paced backstage. This show was an important one. The crowd was huge, the biggest she had ever performed for. Everything was riding on her making this the best show possible. The world was watching.

Near-by Mesmer, her manager, was giving a pep talk to the band, he was telling them the same things she was telling herself, that this was a huge show. Then he circled them all up together.

"Okay we have the band, our star and all the back-up dancers. This is going to be the best show you have ever done. You are all the best performers in the world. You are well prepared confident and totally at ease. You know this crowd loves you. When you hear the music you will put on the show of a life-time. "