Mesmerized Ch. 02

Story Info
They head to Texas for week of fun & discovery.
5.8k words
4.31
71.4k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I should go into some background. Duane and Keisha own the firm where Terri works. The company is called Security Information Exchange. Their logo is SIX, but Keisha's accent makes it sound like SEX. The big joke around the house is that Terri works for sex!

Terri is the office manager and works very closely with both Duane and Keisha. She always comes home with stories about how simple conversations always seem to get turned around into sexy jokes and innuendo. (She often comes home very horny, of which I've never complained!) She openly admits that she finds Duane very attractive and he has figured into several of our fantasy sessions. The building they work in has an exercise room, complete with shower, sauna, and Jacuzzi facilities. Terri and Keisha often work out together, finishing up with either a soak or a sauna. Sometimes when they are working late, they will take a bottle (or two) of wine in the sauna to relax when they finish. Terri has often told me what a sexy body Keisha has and that on more than one occasion they wound up kissing and fondling each other after a few drinks. She said they never want "all-the-way" but she had fantasized about it often enough. Of course, these stories always got me hotter than a pistol and would result in the two of us locked in a 69 embrace for hours.

Keisha also told her about Duane's monster cock and his ability to mesmerize women. They apparently share all their fantasies and she told Terri that Duane had a very strong desire to get in her pants. Her 42-D tits drove him crazy and he was determined to see them up-close.

Terri knew that I had always fantasized about seeing her with another man (or woman for that fact) and when she related all this to me, I wondered if it was just a story to get me worked up. (It did have that affect.)

Terri and I were, for the most part monogamous, but we had experimented from time to time. We had one couple whom we swung with off and on for a couple of years, and we once had a three-way with a cute co-worker of hers. Terri has always been a little BI and with a few drinks she would often find herself lip-locked with one of her girlfriends in our hot tub. (I never complained...) What I didn't know was that she had confided all of this (and more) in Keisha during their after work sauna sessions.

Anyway, it turned out that Keisha and I were on the same flight to Texas and Terri dropped us both off at the airport and went back to work. I was surprised to find that we were seated together. The flight was less than half-full and we had enough privacy to speak candidly.

"I changed my reservation to your hotel." She told me. "After last Saturday, I want to be as close to your bed as I can this week. I hope your conference doesn't take too much of your time because I plan on monopolizing the rest of it."

"Do I get a vote in this? Or am I expected to simply provide?" I joked.

Looking around to ensure no one was watching, she grasped my cock through my pants and assured me "Darling, I intend to make it worth your while. I'm going to be your little fuck-baby this week. I want to suck you, fuck you and ride your dick like a pony!" She threw a blanket over my lap and reached in my fly for my dick.

"I've seen your husband's dick. Why would you want mine? He's got a monster hanging between his legs and I'm slightly above average." I asked her. "Am I missing something here?"

"Don't get me wrong sugar. Duane's got a great cock, and I love it when he fucks me with it, but he's going to be fucking your wife this week. And besides, I had a pretty good time last weekend and I think we'll be even better this week."

We changed the subject as the flight attendant approached with fresh drinks and brunch.

Arriving in Dallas, we went to the rental car terminal and agreed to meet at the hotel. Unfortunately, we arrived at the hotel too early to check in and were informed that the rooms wouldn't be ready for at least another hour. I really needed to go for a run. Keisha agreed that she had some "nervous energy" to burn off and wanted to go with me. The front desk manager offered us the exercise facility to change in and assured us that our rooms would be ready and our bags delivered before we returned.

Entering the exercise room, I noticed there was only one changing area. We looked at each other and agreed that this would probably be the most innocent part of the week. I undressed quickly and as I was reaching for my running clothes Keisha asked me for help with her clothing. I stood behind her and unzipped her blouse. She stood there, waiting for me to continue. I kissed her neck as I slowly slid the satiny cloth down her silky skin. My hands worked her clothing further down her body and I watched in the mirror as her body was slowly revealed to me. Gently I reached around and unhooked her bra. We both gasped as it fell free, releasing her firm but full breasts. I cupped them as I continued to nuzzle the nape of her neck. "Mmmm..." she moaned. "That feels wonderful" she purred as she ground her ass against my now raging hard-on. I reached down and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor exposing her nylon-clad legs, garter and silk panties. We both stared into the mirror, enchanted at the sight of my hands roaming over her body. I slid my hand inside her panties, rubbing her pussy as I deftly removed them. She reached up behind herself and grabbed me by the back of my neck, moaning as I returned to her bush. I knelt down to remove her garter and nylons. Her ass was inches from my face and I couldn't resist running my tongue up and down, savoring its taste, flavor, texture and firmness. Reluctantly I stood up but was rewarded with her reflection in the mirror... naked, aroused, and wanting me.

Now I have always found Keisha incredibly attractive and I made a point of checking her out when she entered the tub Saturday night; but here in the light of day, she was a total knockout. Her long, slender neck blended perfectly into a remarkable body. Her breasts were much fuller than I recalled, but still not too large for her small frame. Tipped with chocolaty nipples (the size of quarters) they were begging to be sucked. Her slender waist made a delicious segue to a beautiful pussy... Neatly trimmed with almost straight hair. All this on top of perfect legs. Not a blemish nor bump anywhere... I had to fuck her, and she sensed it.

Cupping her full breast, she looked up at me. "Are these what you want? Do you want to suck my titties? Or how about this?" she asked, dipping a finger into her pussy. "Do you want to suck on this? Do you want some? Do you want it here? Now?"

She raised her finger to my nostrils. I immersed myself in her musky aroma. She turned and I took the finger into my mouth. I savored her essence and began to suck her finger as if it were a cock. My hands cupped her breasts, my thumbs massaging her nipples. She reached down and took my cock in her hand. "I thought you wanted to run? You said you needed to work up a sweat... I'll work you out... Right here!"

She drew me closer, still stroking my dick and kissed me. Our tongues performed an erotic dance for what seemed an eternity. I finally broke our embrace and backed away. "I really do need to get this run in... There's plenty of time for that, but for now I need to get out."

She drove her finger back into her cunt, working herself into a frenzy. "Whatever you want sugar... Just remember that you're expected to perform when we get back..."

We finished dressing in silence. I was inches away from taking her there in the dressing room, but I had to stay in control. Her husband's monster cock had control over my wife, and I needed to control this woman. If she thought the last weekend was an experience, I had every intention of showing her what kind of pleasure her body was capable of...

Keisha's outfit was perfectly suited to her body. Supporting where it was needed, but revealing just enough to make the imagination run wild, she turned heads throughout our run. I found myself moving alongside and then dropping back just to take in the whole picture. After an hour, we found ourselves back at the front desk, both of us breathing heavily and soaked with sweat. I looked like I had just finished a workout. She, on the other hand, looked like a lingerie model waiting to get fucked.

"Welcome back." The manager greeted us. "I hope you got in a good run." We smiled at each other. "Since you appeared to be together, and since you requested adjoining rooms, I took the liberty of upgrading the two of you to our deluxe suite on the top floor. If I've been presumptuous, I can have your bags brought down to the adjoining rooms you originally requested."

This was the first I had heard about requesting adjoining rooms, and I looked at Keisha. She gave me an impish grin as she looked back at the manager. "The suite would be wonderful... Can you bill us separately for our expense accounts?" Whisking the keys off the desk, she took my hand and led me to the elevator.

Entering the room, I was in awe. The suite was huge with a large living area, stocked bar, spacious king-size bedroom and a bathroom to end all bathrooms. The tub was easily large enough for two to soak in with a champagne bucket mounted within arms reach. The shower could fit four to five people, and the vanity was equipped with a mounted hair dryer, wrap-around mirrors, and every soap, shampoo, and lotion known to man... I knew that we were going to be taking advantage of each and every aspect of this place. Located on the top floor, there was an expansive balcony equipped with several lounge chairs and a hot tub. All this with a commanding view of the city skyline.

Keisha threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "I want you... I need you... Take me here... Take me now!"

She was beautiful. The glow she had from the run had been replaced by one of sexual anticipation. I removed her tank top and jog bra and ran my tongue from her navel through her cleavage, up her neck to her chin, savoring the salty flavor. She moaned and sank into my arms. My hands found their way to her firm ass cheeks, massaging them, kneading them, while grinding my now erect penis into her crotch. I slid my hand inside her shorts and reached down to the bottom of her ass, lifting her, furthering the grinding motion of our pelvises. "Fuck me" she whimpered. "Please, fuck me now..." I slid her shorts off and ran my hand over the front of her pubic mound, not entering her, but applying enough pressure and motion to cause her entire body to quiver... "We need to unpack" I teased. "Then we need a shower... And then..."

I broke our embrace. She stood there, panting, naked, her body glistening, vibrant, she reached for me, not saying a word, but her body language was begging me to take her right there. It was all I could do to restrain myself. She came to me, removing my shirt. She kissed my neck, working her way down my chest. She began to suck on my nipple, swirling her tongue around it, driving me crazy. Her hand reached down and grabbed my cock through my shorts as she moved to the other nipple. "I can't wait... I need your cock... Please..." she pleaded.

My cock was so hard that it caught in the lining of my shorts as she tried to tear them off. She knelt down and went after them with vigor, but the combination of her sexual frenzy and my shorts trapping my hard-on only increased her frustration. It made me chuckle as she looked up into my eyes. "What do I have to do to get at this bad boy?" she asked, stroking my member through my shorts.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. I took her hands in mind, and together we removed my shorts. My cock sprang free and she bent to take it in her mouth. I stopped her half-way, pulling her back to me and driving my tongue deep in her mouth. I held her tightly as she humped her pussy against my cock. God, how I wanted her, but somehow I found the strength to hold off a little longer. "Let's take a shower" I said as I came up for air... "Let me wash you, let me explore your body..."

She swooned... With a somewhat defeated, yet sexually expectant look she took my hand as I led her into the bathroom.

We got under the water. It cascaded down her raven hair and across her full breasts. We shared a long, lingering kiss under the water, both of us trembling with expectation. I took the shampoo and worked it into her scalp, massaging her temples, caressing her face, working her neck and shoulders. "That's nice" she cooed. "Mmmm... I never get this treatment at home..." My hands continued their exploration of her body, running up and down her back, massaging her ass, and slowly stoking her sides. She continued to softly moan as I discovered every hot spot on her body. I drove my tongue deep in her throat as I guided her back under the water to rinse.

She took the soap and lathered up my dick. Now it was my turn to moan... She knelt down in front of me as she continued to lovingly wash my cock and balls. I looked down... She looked up into my eyes, hers filled with lust. "I've heard about what you can do with this... I still can't believe how hard I came last weekend... And I can only imagine what this week is going to be like" She rinsed my cock off and took it into her mouth. "This is just right... Not too small, not too big... Promise me that I can have all of this that I can handle."

I reached down, lifting her up to me and began to cover he face and neck with slow, wet, lingering kisses. Taking the soap I spun her around and began lathering her front while I spooned her from behind. I stroked her long neck with one hand while the other cupped and caressed her breast. She reached both hands up behind my head as I nuzzled her neck, still stroking her body. The water, beating down on our bodies, only served to intensify our lust. Cupping one breast, my other hand began to rub her pussy. She pressed her ass back into my cock... She was in an erotic trance, her pleasure driving her mind further from reality with each stroke. I fingered her clit. She let out a long, slow moan. I lightly bit into her neck as I stepped up the pressure on her clit. Her knees started to give. I pinched her nipple as I held her across her chest; it felt like a pencil eraser such was its state of arousal.

I wasn't going to be able to support her with just one arm for any length of time so I turned her around and backed her into the corner, pressing my body against hers. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I entered her with my fingers, stroking her labia and delving for that special spot. She gasped as my fingers hit her G-spot. I twirled around it and felt her knees go completely limp. I moved my thumb onto her clit as I increased the pressure on her love button. Her gasps turned into a series of short, soft, high-pitched whines, in time with my motions. Her pussy began to gush with her orgasm. I kissed her mouth, her face, her neck as her climax continued to build. I lowered my head to her breast, taking a nipple between my lips twirling my tongue around it as her entire body shook. She was at a peak, and now it was just a matter of keeping her going.

Early on in our marriage, I discovered that Terri was capable of ESO: Extended Sexual Orgasm. I had also read that most women are, if properly stimulated. I had found Keisha's controls, and now I just needed to fine tune her ecstasy.

Keisha continued to come until my wrist began to tire. I lifted her leg and positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy. Deeply kissing her, I drove my cock deep inside her. Her eyes opened wide as our bodies finally merged. I lifted her other leg, holding her against the wall with my body, and drove my cock in to the hilt. With the same vigor, I withdrew... almost fully out, the head of my dick was poised at her cunt lips as I drove it back home. Back and forth, working everything from her outer lips to her G-spot, I pumped in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she let out a deep, low moan.

I could only continue at this pace for a short while before I was going to come, and I wasn't ready just yet. I slowed my assault on her womanhood, and our frenzy slowly abated to long, slow strokes. She kissed me deeply as she tried to catch her breath. I further slowed my pace and I noticed strength coming back to her legs.

"Oooohhh God... Oooooh God" she moaned. "Please don't ever stop... This is incredible." She held me tightly, her gasps almost sobs. "Just promise to fuck me like this forever."

Reluctantly, I withdrew and reached to turn off the water. She reached for me as I wrapped her in a lush, thick towel. Like a mother cat, I dried her, going over every square inch. With every touch, she purred like a baby kitten.

We stepped out of the shower and in front of the vanity. I stood behind her and absorbed the view in the wrap around mirror. I kissed her neck. I nibbled on her ear and whispered "You are so beautiful, so sexy... You make me so hot that I don't want to come... I just want to continue worshiping your body." She leaned into me, her arms restrained by the towel and sighed. "I want you to come... I want you to come in my mouth, on my tits, in my pussy, in my ass... I want your seed... as much as I can get."

Standing behind her, I sensuously brushed and dried her jet black hair, making love to her head, neck and ears all the while. With her eyes lightly closed, she could only lean into me and purr. I lowered her towel, picked up her lotion, and began to work it into her satiny skin. Slowly I massaged it into her mahogany body, discovering more and more of her erogenous zones.

In her heightened state of arousal, it seemed that everywhere I touched pushed her further into erotic oblivion. I couldn't believe how many hot spots were contained in this woman, but consumed by my lust, I resolved to not only remember them but to stimulate each and every one.

I lifted her onto the vanity and moved in between her legs. She pleaded with me to fill her with my cock. I toyed with her nipples and covered her face with light kisses. She reached for my cock, she bit my lip. "Don't tease me... Please, fuck me! I need to come, I need you inside me..."

I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit. She hooked her heels on my hips, trying to draw me within her. I tweaked her nipples and kissed her deeply as I withheld. "Please" she begged... "Please" Her moans were intermixed with sobs as I massaged her clit with my dick. She began to tremble, another climax building. Throwing her arms around my neck and clutching at me with her legs, her embrace, her lascivious efforts were met with success. My cock was buried to the hilt. She buried her face into my shoulder as she rode me for all she was worth. I looked into the mirror. Her full breasts mashed against my chest, her brown skin contrasting with my white, her head thrashing in ecstasy was almost too much to handle. I wanted to fill her with my come and at the same time, I wanted to continue the moment forever. I pulled her close, minimizing my thrusting but impaling her g-spot on my cock. Her body convulsed but I held her tightly. After a moment, her orgasm began to wane and I resumed with long, slow, sensuous strokes. She kissed me deeply as we found our rhythm. She clawed at my back, her legs gripped me so tightly I could barely breathe as she was overcome by a very deep, whole-body climax.

She began to regain her senses. "Oh my GAWD!" she exclaimed. "I've never come like that... Ever... Not with Duane, not with myself, not even with another woman"

I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

She lay there, her body glistening with sweat, reaching for me... "Please..."

I knelt over her and began caressing her. Long, slow stokes from her head down to her feet. I began to nuzzle her body along the same path. I marveled at her pussy... Immersing myself in its lushness... Her musk filled my senses and I delved deeper and deeper. She wrapped her legs around my neck as my tongue flicked back and forth across her clit. She began to buck her pelvis in time with my licking and she let out a deep moan...

12