Message in a Bottle

Story Info
Blindfolded woman gets what's cumming to her.
976 words
3.8
39.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beer foam aftertaste tickled my nose. My lips were wet.

"You like beer, don't you, bitch?" he said. I couldn't see him, but it sounded like he was walking around me, and he was now behind me to the left. He dragged something cold and hard from my left shoulder down my side and followed the outline of my left ass cheek up to my crack. "What? I can't hear you?"

"Yes I like beer, sir," I blurted out just as he shoved it up between my wet pussylips. I quivered on the bed for a moment, hardly able to stay on my knees, breathing fast and steady.

"Oh, you do, huh? You nasty girl," he said, circling my wet hole with the object which I now identified as the beer bottle. Oh, he is a dirty bastard. "How much do you like it, cunt?" he snapped.

"Ohhh," was all I could force out with each breath. My eyes rolled under the blindfold, my hips thrusting involuntarily.

"Bitch, did I give you permission to do any fucking?"

I quit moving. As much. He removed the bottle.

"Now, I'm going to untie you," he stated, "and you're going to do exactly as I say." I remained silent as I felt the rope loosen my wrists behind my back. "Now, lie down on your back." I did. "Put your arms above your head." I reached up and felt bars that I now held on to. "No, do not hold on." As I let go, I felt warm hands tying my wrists to the bars with rope. Then I felt warm hands tying my ankles to opposite corners of the bed, spreading my legs.

Then I felt the beer bottle, warmed from being so close to my pussy, on my right tit. My cunt throbbed. I sighed as I turned my head. The bottle made its way around my tits and centered down my trunk to my cuntlips. I felt a finger split through my wetness and my clit throbbed as he fingered it, circling and rubbing. A whimper escaped my lips. I felt the beer bottle plunge into my pussy as I heard him say, "What, slut? Did you say something?"

He pulled out the bottle and I let out a gasp for air, but he plunged it back in again, leaving me without having taken a breath. "Come again?" he taunted.

I moaned as I caught my breath, my entire lower body writhing. I knew he'd take it all away if I didn't say something. "Oh, beer." He continued fucking my cunt slowly, working my throbbing clit.

"Mmmm you beer slut. You feel the foam dripping into you?"

"Ahhhh," was all I could get out. Blood was rushing to my skin where he touched me.

My hot cunt slipped on and off of his beer bottle, and his thumb rubbed my pulsating clit. Oh I knew I was going to melt at any moment. My pussy was so soft, so smooth, and ready to come.

He stopped rubbing my clit and blew on it. It was so hot, but the breath tickled me, and I pulled my wrists a little.

"Oh, you're not going to get away. You don't even know where you are."

"Don't stop," I said, the beer bottle being held still inside me. I felt the weight on the bed shift above my head.

"What?" he asked.

I started to repeat myself, and a cock shoved its way in my mouth. I began to moan uncontrollably as the bottle fucked me like before and the cock pumped in and out of my mouth. My hips bucked violently. He stopped fucking me. He laid his weight on his left arm on my hips, and I couldn't move. "Don't try to get away," he said in a smooth voice.

I took a deep breath and let my body sink into the bed under his weight.

He found my lips with the head of his dick and thrust his hips towards my face, splitting my mouth with his rock-hard meat. He grunted. Then my pussy was penetrated fiercely with the warm bottle. It felt so good. I felt his wet tongue flicking my clit. Wetness dribbled from my pussy down and tickled my puckered ass. I was going to cum! He must have sensed this because he pulled out of my cunt.

I felt the bottle push into my tight asshole. My wetness had dribbled down and lubed it up pretty well, because it slid right in. He kept it there, my hole gripping, pulsating around the neck of the bottle. His cock was still in my mouth, but I was focused on the nasty penetration of my shit hole. I could feel he only had the bottle half way in. Ohhhh how it feels to have something in my ass, plugging me up.

He let the bottle slip almost the way out, and he plunged it back in, harder than before. I moaned again, my tongue shifting around his hard cock, and he fucked my face some more. I was writhing in ecstasy and discomfort. He let up again and the bottle slowly shifted out. He pushed it back in, and I gasped, moving my right leg. "No!" he said as he held the bottle there, deep inside me. I sighed hard.

Then he fucked me in both ends, as fast as he could. I was going to cum really hard. I screamed, but it came out little by little because his cock was fucking my mouth so deep. He didn't let up, and he sucked on my clit.

I melted as hot spurts hit the back of my throat, then my cheek as he pulled out. My head was spinning, my pussy and ass still throbbing steadily. "Oh, you liked that, bottle whore?"