Messages While Travelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having relieved the immediate sexual tension, I decided to call Amy. I badly wanted to establish if I could sense anything from her on the events that the stranger was having me believe were happening. Not surprisingly Amy did not say anything or allude to any erotic events in her life since I had left on my business trip. The only slight suggestion came from her saying in a rather suggestive tone that she was missing me. I knew that tone of voice implied she wanted to have sex. I responded that would just have to "look after herself" until I got back, hoping that she may give me a hint (however small) that she was in fact masturbating or finding her relief in other ways. She just left me hanging by replying dreamily that she thought she would be able to look after herself. Frustratingly, by the time we rang off I still had no sense from Amy as to whether anything had happened with another guy.

However, by now I was quite certain that Amy had been seeing this other guy (otherwise where would the pictures have come from?), but still had no clear evidence that he had seen her topless and fondled her.

My confirmation was to come through late the next night -- in the form of a long e-mail.

"Amy let me fetch her from your home this evening when we went out for dinner. It looks like a very nice home. You must be doing quite well for yourself. I wonder if I will ever get to fuck Amy in your bed!!

Amy dressed very sexily this evening in a black, low cut dress and was excitingly braless as well. Your Amy clearly wanted to look and feel sexy. She let me take a few pictures of her on my cellphone, and seemed to enjoy the fact that I wanted pictures of her.

After a few glasses of wine and some intimate touching I asked her to be a little daring and let me take a picture of her exposing one of her tits. It was fun to see her confusion as the thought of being so naughty obviously excited her, but she was too nervous to do it.

After some persuasion and a bit more wine she was clearly getting more turned on by the idea. She finally agreed to let me have a picture of her exposing herself - but wanted it to be very quick. I obliged by snapping just one picture very quickly, before she hastily pulled up her dress strap again.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PICTURE OF YOUR WIFE MISBEAHVING!!!

Amy tells me that you have never taken pictures of her nude. What a shame, as it seems to excite her.

Later, as I spoke to her about exposing herself for the picture, I ran a hand up the inside of her thigh to see just how much it had excited her. With my hand close to the top of thigh, Amy leaned across to kiss me, easing her legs open to let me touch her pussy through her thong.

It did not take long to get to a point where I was fingering her sopping cunt .... hidden by the long tablecloth.

As she rode my fingers, Amy whispered to me that she could not believe she was being so wanton with a stranger -- and even more so since it was in a public place. Clearly she found the whole thing very erotic and exciting. I stopped before she orgasmed since I wanted to keep her desires on a high. By the time we left the restaurant it was clear that your wife would never be the same little naïve, loyal wife again!!

That is enough for now. I will leave you guessing how the evening ended -- and fill you in tomorrow!"

I was stunned to receive the picture of my wife exposing her breast. This was indisputable evidence that someone was getting his way with my wife ..... and more to the point, that my wife was willingly going along with it. When the stranger had suggested he might send pictures of Amy, I had also never dreamt that they could possibly be erotic pictures. My mind was in a turmoil of mixed emotions.

Amy had never exposed herself in public with me around, and even less had she allowed me to take pictures of her in any state of undress. She had never been this bold with me. Rather ashamedly I admitted to myself I had never asked her to do this as I was convinced she was too shy and conservative to entertain such suggestions. It was rather a shock that a stranger had got her so aroused and thrilled that she willing did such naughty things. She had even let him finger her under that table in the restaurant. There clearly was a side to my wife that I had not understood at all in the past. It excited me tremendously -- but strangely also scared me.

My fantasy of my wife having sex with another man seemed very likely to become a reality. Although I still had some reservations about this, deep down I still wanted the erotic thrill on knowing it happened. However, I was not sure what to think or feel about my wife exploring these other erotic avenues -- of exposing herself in public, of having photos taken of her doing so and indulging in sexual acts in restaurants. Was this just a one-off thrill while I was away, or would she want to continue with some level of this?

Silently I hoped that she would allow me to take pictures of her naked or partially clothed. In thinking this it also raised some concerns in me about what this strange guy would do with the pictures of Amy. Would he keep them to himself -- or would he share them with his friends? I tried not to think about it since at this stage I had no control over it.

Despite the mental wrestling that I was going through, my cock was again rigid. It barely softened as I undressed and showered before getting onto my bed to lie back and stroke myself to yet another orgasm as I pictured the scenes back home.

As I tossed and turned before falling asleep, I wondered how I might ever raise the subject of this whole experience with Amy. I just hoped that the fact that she, by all accounts, was thoroughly enjoying her experience, would make it easier to broach the subject with her.

When I woke the next morning and did my routine check of e-mails before I went for breakfast, I found another, very brief, message from the stranger. "Did you masturbate thinking of your wife possibly indulging in all sorts of sexual pleasures last night?"

I knew that I had effectively submitted to this man earlier in our communication, but I did not feel ready to humiliate myself further by responding to him --so I just tried to ignore the message.

Later that day as I sat at the airport checking my e-mails while waiting for a flight to my next destination, another brief message flashed up. "If you want to know what happened last night, you must tell me if you made yourself cum thinking of your wife with another man. It is your fantasy after all!"

"Yes" I replied simply ... knowing that this directly confirmed to him that I was excited by the prospect of him pleasuring my wife, and that I was accepting of his seduction of Amy.

By the time I got to my hotel in the next city, the strangers update e-mail had come through.

"I invited Amy back to my apartment after dinner. She tried to resist saying she knew it would be wrong, but I could see that she was sorely tempted -- and from her stiff nipples it was clear that she was sexually aroused. I asked why it would be wrong. Because of what might happen she replied. And what do you think might happen, I teased her. She tried to avoid giving me a direct answer by saying that we might get carried away. I asked if she meant that we might end up having sex. Yes she had replied meekly. I asked if that was not what she wanted? She admitted sheepishly that she did, but as a married woman knew that she should not.

I suggested to her that she would get huge pleasure, excitement and satisfaction if she just let go for that night and allowed herself to freely enjoy pure erotic, lustful sex. She admitted that she had never been able to experience this before and the thought of it excited her immensely.

Amy just sat there not wanting to answer. I could see she wanted it badly, but still had slight guilt feelings. To get her to commit I fingered her a bit more and while doing so asked her if she would prefer orgasming in the restaurant or only once she was totally naked in my apartment. I knew I was going to fuck your Amy as she submitted to her desires and, with an embarrassed little smile simply said it was to be the apartment.

Needless to say Amy was soon totally naked in my apartment -- she has got a great body -- and we ended up fucking right there in the living room. She said I did not need to use a condom ..... so your wife got a huge dose of my sperm up her cunt. She loved the idea of it. Amy orgasmed very quickly so was ready for more quite soon. We spent the rest of the night in my bed.

You wife was tireless last night. We were both exhausted from the sex when I took her home this morning."

My cock throbbed as I read the mail -- and I almost came in my pants as I read the bit about Amy wanting unprotected sex and letting him cum deep inside her. The hugely erotic images that ran through my mind as I tried to picture Amy being so aroused and thrilled that she had just let another man fuck her, made me cum very quickly. It had always been a fantasy, but now I knew it had been made a reality -- even if I only had e-mails to tell about it. I wondered if this would lead to Amy being more open minded and adventurous in our sexual relationship. I hoped that her illicit experiences would ease her inhibitions to the benefit of our pleasure as well.

I had a strange feeling that I needed to reply to this latest e-mail .... to acknowledge that this man had converted fantasy into reality for me. I almost felt that I should be thanking him for that. However, I just could not bring myself to actually thank another man for fucking my wife. I pondered if I should reply -- and if so what to say. In the end I just could not think of any appropriate response, so just left it.

I was also left wondering if this would be the end of it. Would his stranger feel he had achieved his objective of seducing and fucking my wife -- and had been able to let me know that he had done so ...... all in response to some personal conversation of mine that he had overheard. Would he back off now? Or was there a chance that he (and my Amy) had enjoyed themselves so much that they would indulge in more sex before I came home?

I was made to wait a full day, and only on the second day after he had enjoyed Amy's naked body, her spread legs and her inviting, dripping wet pussy did I get a follow up message. It was a bit of a shock, and not really what I wanted to hear.

"Amy has lost all inhibitions since our night of explosive sex, and is getting into erotic pictures being taking of her -- it gives her a thrill. She has agreed to go away with me this weekend. We both know that it is going to be a very erotic weekend."

I started to fear that this whole thing was getting out of hand. My fantasy had merely been that she has one quick, highly erotic session with another man -- but now Amy had agreed to go away with him for a weekend of sex ..... and he said she was letting him take erotic pictures of her. That pictures thing was quite exciting -- and I hoped that he might let me see some of them -- but I was getting concerned about the possibility that he might be sitting with quite a number of very revealing pictures of my wife. I hoped that Amy had been sensible enough (and not too swept up in her wanton behaviour) to make it clear to him that he was not to circulate or show these pictures around.

I could only hope that Amy was not allowing herself to get too emotionally involved with this man, and that she was truly only indulging in an exciting, illicit sex-filled weekend before I got back home. I desperately hoped she was just doing it for the sheer lust and erotic thrill.

It was Friday evening by now, and I decided on the spur of the moment to call home. Something in me still thought (hoped?) it might be a bluff, just to wind me up. The phone immediately switched to the answering machine, with our normal message. Clearly Amy was not home. Now even more anxious to know what was happening I called Amy's cellphone. She answered quite quickly, and I could hear sounds in the background that indicated she was in a public place -- a bar, a restaurant. After the usual greeting pleasantries, Amy quickly told me she was out with a friend and that she really could not talk right then. Before cutting me off she said she would call me the next day sometime.

I felt rebuffed -- and all the more so since I was now quite certain that her "friend" was this strange man. If it had been any of her regular friends she would have told me who it was.

As I sat and ate my hotel meal and had a few beers, I tried to console myself with the fact that I would be home in a few days and that all would be fine and normal again. The only difference would be that I would know that Amy had indulged in my fantasy -- and that still gave me a thrill.

Feeling a little disturbed and uncertain about the latest developments I slept very fitfully that night and stayed in bed quite late the following morning trying to make up for the lost sleep. Eventually I got up, showered and went for a walk about the city, hoping to find enough of interest to distract my thoughts.

I was only partially successful and by the time I got back to my room by late afternoon, I could not resist checking my e-mails again. It was immediately confirmed that Amy was indeed in some different place with this man. All that he sent was a picture of Amy naked in a pool -- in a setting that I certainly did not recognize. Since there was no message attached I was left in the dark ...... the only thing that was clear was that Amy was getting quite brazen and exhibitionist ....... and who knows what else she was getting up to.

It struck me that Amy had not called me as she said she would. Was she just too embroiled with her lover, to busy getting fucked and taking off her clothes for naked pictures? In a slightly spiteful frame of mind I decided to just leave it and see when she thought about me enough to remember to call.

On the Sunday morning I woke up feeling a little easier since the weekend was nearing an end -- and with that so would my Amy's erotic indulgences. I was due to fly home on Monday night after my last meeting, and would be home by Tuesday morning. Much as I had been the one to want Amy to experience illicit sexual pleasures, I felt I wanted to limit it as well.

However, I was to be reminded that a whole lot of sex and naughty behaviour could still occur in the short time before I got home.

The next message and picture arrived on my mail by late morning on Sunday.

"We went out on the town last night. I got Amy hot and horny and then got her to pose for this picture -- flashing in the street outside the restaurants. You can see how hard that got her nipples! Hope you like the picture -- I certainly do.

All this got her very aroused and ready for more adventurous things. Back at the hotel I shaved her pussy (she is going to have fun explaining that one to you!!) -- and then during some really hot sex I introduced her to anal sex. She orgasmed wildly with my cock up her ass. She says she has never tried it before -- and would be too embarrassed to try it with you. She will just have to keep getting it from other men when she wants it again!!"

Again this man left me stunned. The picture and his message had got my cock rock hard. I re-read the message a few times and examined the photo closely. Quite aside from the fact that he had got Amy to expose herself (for a very sexy picture I had to admit), she had obviously not worn a bra that evening .... and I knew that blouse was relatively see-through. The outline of her nipples (even if they weren't hard) must have been quite evident. Shit, she must have looked sexy , I thought to myself.

The fact that he had anal sex with her also blew my mind. As I knew Amy she was far to "prim-and-proper" to ever allow something like that. Clearly she had a deep erotic, adventurous streak in her which she had never even hinted at with me. Of course I had dreamed about anal sex with her, but had never imaging that she would allow it.

I was also intrigued that her pussy was apparently now clean shaven. She had always kept it quite trimmed, but I was looking forward to her explaining her new look to me. It certainly would not grow back in the next 2 days. It passed through my mind that possibly the discussion on her shaved pubic area might just open an opportunity for her to tell me about her extra-marital indulgences.

I assumed that this would be the last of the communication before I got home. It was not to be. By the time I opened my laptop at my Monday meeting the next message was there. Fortunately nobody else could see my computer from where they were sitting.

"I bought her an ankle bracelet yesterday before we came home. She likes the look of it, and so wears it, but does not realise that it marks her as a hot wife -- a wife that fucks other men! She obviously does not understand that this is why a few men have tried hitting on her since she started wearing it.

I hope she will wear it to the airport when she fetches you tomorrow."

I quickly closed the message before anyone else might catch a glance. Not surprisingly I was distracted throughout my meeting as my mind drifted between work and my hot wife spreading the message "naively" about her sexual behaviour and inhibitions.

I was very glad I would be home the next day -- and kind of hoped that my wife would wear her ankle bracelet to the airport.

Amy and I had an emotional and (when we got home) a passionate reunion. Our passion was probably driven by the separate knowledge each of us had about her wanton sexual behaviour while I was away. She explained her shaved pussy away by telling me that she had done it for me -- and she hoped I found it sexy and appealing (which I certainly did). Over the next few days our lives seemed fairly normal, other than perhaps an enhanced sex life, and I just could not find the right moment or opportunity to try to broach the subject of her extra-marital pleasures in my absence.

I was still trying to work out how to do this, when a few days later I got another message on my computer.

"When are you going on another business trip? I have some friends I would like Amy to meet. She told me she has fantasies of having sex with more than one man -- and might even like to try a lesbian experience."

I fucked Amy extra hard that night and even managed to cum twice, as I pictured her submitting to two men.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories