Halliwell Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Rian makes a mess, Clara Helps.
4.9k words
3.85
14.9k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, feedback is welcome. I'm experimenting with writing from two different perspectives both the husband and wife.

*******

Chapter 1 - Messin his pants

Rian makes a mess, Clara Helps.

Rian Halliwell - February 19th, 2010

I just got off work and started my drive home and it's cold. I was really glad I had my jacket with me; Houston winter weather can chill your bones and it has been raining for two days straight. Clara and I love the rain, but we don't like driving in it. As I normally do, I like to fantasize about Clara on my way home. A little sexual tension can be a great thing for a love life.

Just the thought of her gorgeous 36D breasts cause pulses in my pants. I love the way tops and blouses hug her breast's shape and form. It really doesn't matter what she wears her breasts are the dominate feature in her presence.

My drive home isn't all that long of a drive; I hardly make it past her waist in my fantasizing before I'm home. But this time I had to stop by the gas station. "Great," I thought, cold wet and I have to get gas else I'll have to do it in the morning and I really don't like doing that.

So I pull into the station, fill up and go inside. Waiting in line, I went back to fantasizing about Clara, Not many women can catch my attention, but Clara captivates my mind, my soul. If there is such a thing as a soul mate, my Clara is it and God greatly blessed me with her.

Standing there in line fantasizing about Clara's beautiful breasts I notice the petite, daintily small build woman at the register staring at something below me. I thought to myself, great did I spill something on me or something? So I look down to see if I should be embarrassed or not and I notice I have all of my girth and length on display; a hard on; great. Funny, I hadn't noticed that before this moment. Then I thought to myself she's looking directly at it. What a predicament I'm in now. I've got all eight inches of my hard girl toy sitting on display sideways in my pants and the freaking store clerk is just about slobbering herself over it.

Now it's my turn to pay and I give her the forty dollars and she quickly shoots back my change, looks into my eyes and smiles. There isn't to many times in life a man and women don't even need to speak to talk and she was telling me about all the ways she would take care of, cough, my problem. Her tongue slipped across her lips and started to bite her lower lip.

In a moment, as temptations do, the whole affair blazed in my mind in a flash. Then in an instant Clara's breasts were front and center in my mind as if calling me home. I smiled back at the clerk and left. Reminded myself I'm not on the market as I walked out. Thankfully by this time the eight inch monster went back to sleep.

I quickly slid into my car a 5 speed coupe mustang I've been restoring for the last 10 years. The wife can't drive it because she can't drive a standard transmission, perhaps one day she will learn but for now she sticks to her Chevy Tahoe.

Pulling on to our street I hurried home, having the thought of those breasts in my head for the last thirty minutes or so had me ready to have my Clara.

I pulled into the driveway and a bit of sadness came over me as I noticed Clara's Tahoe wasn't in the drive way. More than likely she was picking up groceries for us. Clara loves to cook and loves to surprise me with great meals. I love them, but dang if they haven't added twenty pounds to my man figure.

I walked in, threw down my laptop bag and sat in our love seat sofa to watch some television until Clara got home.

Some days I simply can't get Clara's breasts out of my mind and today was just one of those days. All I could think about is her breasts in my face comforting me as I caress and squeeze them. Clara has soft squeezable breast with beautiful medium sized nipples that beg me to suck and play with them.

When I observe how God designed breasts I believe he wanted them to be a comfort to men and a highly erogenous zone for sexual satisfaction. Thank God for breasts! Amen

I was sitting on our sofa and day dreaming about playing with her breasts and them bouncing around. It drives me crazy when I see them hanging while she's on top or bent over. I found myself stroking my hard on with my pants undone and about mid-thigh. I figured what the hell, if she walks in on me, so what. Heck she might like finding me like this I thought.

Just as I was getting into pleasing myself, I heard a noise come from the back of the house and it startled me; almost sounded like a scream. I jumped up and pulled my pants up and grabbed my pistol that was strapped under the coffee table, cocked it and went towards the back of the house.

Then I heard it again walking down the hall way, and what sounded like Clara this time was coming from our bedroom.

When I got to my bedroom door it was cracked open just an inch or two and to my surprise I see Clara sitting on the edge of the bed with her back to the door. I thought, what the heck is going on?

Just as I was about to open the door she moans again, but this time I heard "hmmmm Riiaannn".

I stopped and thought for a moment, she's playing around? She doesn't know I'm here?

I instantly went into stealth mode as if I could be any quieter; I watched though the cracked open door with my right hand rubbing myself.

Clara has on a white sheer tank top and nothing else. She spins around on the bed and gets on all fours with her butt in the air and her head buried into the pillows and her right hand is vigorously rubbing herself.

Every part of me wants to rush into the room and have her fully. But this is the first time I've caught her alone. Would she be embarrassed? Then I heard another loud moan "yesssss Riannnnn, I love you". Holy smokes this was getting hot! Do I walk in and stop her or do I just keep watching? This is blowing my mind!

I decided to watch a little longer while stroking myself. I was damn hot and it wouldn't take much to blow my lid either. So I would have to pause and then continue to keep myself from cumming in my pants.

I could see her legs were giving out a little bit and quivering. I could see quite clearly she had her pussy soaking wet and all I could think about doing was running up to her and sinking all of my raging hard on into her.

Right then I messed up, I had stroked too much and I was going to cum and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Screw it; I came all over my hand in my pants. What freaking mess I've made. Then I hear Clara scream, "yeeesssss I'm cummmmming!! Riiiaaaannnnnnn"

At this point I've already knocked the door open and I walk in with my hand in my pants and my cock is pulsing and losing its hardness.

I walk up to the bed and Clara looks up at my eyes with a little shame and says, "how; how long have you been here Rian?" Clara was still breathing a little heavily trying to catch her breath. She had her right hand covering her pussy, shyly not knowing exactly what to do.

"Long enough to cream my pants while watching you" I tell her, she looks down as I'm pulling my cum soaked hand out of my undies with my pants unzipped. Her eyes got big as she's now laying on her back and her legs spread I could see the wetness of her closely shaved pussy still oozing her juices around her fingers.

I could tell that me standing there, totally messed with cum all over my right hand, my pants undone and my undies wet had turned her on even more. She wanted me to fuck her, but I was half limp by now.

Clara looks back up to me and smiles, I see two of her fingers slip back into her pussy and she starts rubbing her self again staring at my cock. Clara tells me, "pull your pants down Rian". I start to pull them down using my clean left hand and she starts getting more aggressive with her pussy. I thought damn this is hot.

I could feel some hardness coming back, not much but enough. I slip my pants and undies off and slowly get on top of her while she's still playing with her wet pussy. I could smell it, and it had my name written all over it. She spread her legs more and I could see her pussy open up just a little and now she slips three fingers in. Right about then, the head of my cock was bouncing around her opening. Clara begs "I want you inside me right now".

She grabs my shaft and rubs the head of my cock on her clit. It feels so good, it's wet as if she's been having sex. Her lips are swollen and then she tugs on my shaft to slide me into her. I begin to slowly thrust into her soft soaking pussy and wishing I had it in me to cum again. But she's enjoying it so I start to go faster.

I reach up with my right hand and grab her breast. I had forgot by now it was covered in my cum. Now I've got her breast messy with my right hand which got her even hotter. She's now thrusting her hips into my thrusts against her.

She grabs my arms and rolls me over and jumps on top, Clara whispers "Did you like your little show, did you like watching my pussy cum?"

All I could do was enjoy the feeling of her grinding her pussy on me with my half limp cock sliding in and out as she's going for her next orgasm. I played with her now creamy breast which is swinging in front of my face and reach my hand down to feel her now creamy pussy.

She starts moaning loud and cums. She squirts a little and has both of us soaking wet. She gets so embarrassed when she squirts but damn I love it!

She slides me out and I feel her wet lips close on my head. What a feeling.

Clara rolls over and lays on her back beside me and jokingly says "We gotta do that more often, but you come in the room BEFORE you pop your top!" We both laughed and I asked her where the Tahoe was? "I parked it in the garage today when it was raining" she replied.

I thought, well now it makes sense. Clara snuggled up to me, both of us messy and fell asleep.

Clara Halliwell - February 19th, 2010

Love has been swirling around everywhere with Valentine's Day just passing. Hearts at every turn, lovers holding hands and weddings taking place; I have been busy with capturing the perfect moments of love and passion, sweet and tender moments between those who have dedicated their lives to one another.

All of this has me thinking of Rian more and more. I find myself thinking of him all day and missing his loving hands and the look he gives me when I can tell he is thinking of nothing else but me. I so wish he was home today, but work has had him so busy we didn't even get to celebrate Valentine's together as we normally would. We haven't been together in what seems like months. Yet it has been almost a week.

Today started like most days, we wake up and get ready for the day. Rian was in a hurry this morning, he barely said "good morning" before heading to the shower.

Normally he would wait for me to join him in the shower and I was hoping, he had time before work to at least have a quickie. But seeing that he was in a hurry and I had the day off, I enjoyed my coffee while watching him undress and get in the shower. He didn't know I was watching, not that he would mind if I did. He has always been more confident being naked than me.

I watch him turn the shower on, and take off his shirt. Oh, how that drives me wild seeing his chest, I love to run my hands through the hair on his chest. The form of his broad shoulders displays strength and power. His arms have just enough muscle tone to know he is strong, yet not overly muscular.

It was one of the first things that attracted me to him. Then as I glaze down I see his morning hard on; I could have jumped him right then and there; I start to fantasize about making love, full of passion right there on the bathroom floor.

I feel tingling in my body and I start to rub my breast. I so wanted him to notice so maybe he would take the time to please me and I could please him. Yet he is too focused on getting the water temperature just right.

As he gets in the shower I eagerly want to join him. I love our showers together, its feels like we are out in the rainstorm and it is only us in a faraway place. We can be free from the rest of the world and all the stress that invades our life.

Being in the shower I can tease him with just soap and water on my breasts and he can't help but rub on my breasts or his shaft; or both. I can't see him, but I envisioned how he lets the water run over his head and down his chest; I envy the water as it makes it way down his stomach and down to his penis and then flows over his balls and down his legs.

I could lick his thighs and drive him crazy as I tease his hard cock with my hand, slowly licking up toward his penis. God has blessed him there and has blessed me with such manhood I can't take it all.

My panties were getting wet as I could feel the texture of his thick shaft on my lips, I start to lick and taste coffee; Crap! I was reminded I need to make breakfast for him.

As I pulled myself away from the bathroom, I started to think how long the day was going to be without Rian being home. I already knew he is going to be home late again tonight. The hands of time couldn't go fast enough today.

As Rian walks out the door, I asked him "Are you sure you can't stay a little longer?"

Hoping he says he can. I want to pull him back inside and have my way with him. He assures me he will be home as soon as he can and that the job is almost done.

He tells me "Think about me while I am gone."

If only he knew just how much he has been taking up my thoughts I am sure he would stay home.

I know he has a job to do, so I kiss him goodbye with a kiss that I hope keeps him thinking about me too. And for my own pleasure I can't help but grab his cock to let him know I am ready for him.

He again assures me "soon; Babe, I want to too but I have to go. If I could stay I would, I promise."

Just hearing that makes me want him more! My pussy lips are swollen and moist. Ready for his cock; but Rian hasn't noticed.

After he leaves I can't seem to focus on the things that need to be done. With both of us being busy at work we have neglected the house. Dishes need to be done, trash needs to be taken out and the laundry has piled up. I love when Rian is able to help me with these daunting tasks.

As I make my way through the house cleaning room by room I think of him there with me and how we talk as we clean and make plans for weekend getaways. Today his memory is getting me by. Keeping busy helped the hours pass. Then as I was about to start the laundry I seen we are out of laundry detergent, there isn't enough left to wash one load! I must leave to go get more if we want clean clothes.

No point in taking a shower as it is raining outside, I tell myself. I will take a shower when I get home.

After the shopping is done I decided to pull into the garage, we never use it but with the weather being cold and raining I did. I had to unload the groceries making a few trips to the car I don't want Rian to come home and find that I have turned into a frozen yard decoration.

I was happy to use the garage and even happier I found some roses that were half off. The store had a few left over from Valentine's Day. I thought they would set the mood when Rian got home late tonight. Still unsure what I would do with them, would I take the petals and scatter them from the door to our bed, or use them as a romantic table setting? Thinking of how to use the roses I put away the groceries and household items.

I hurried through this because I was damp from the rain and cold. I though a hot shower would get me back in the mood to finishing the cleaning and laundry. As now it was my turn to get the water temperature just right, I am reminded of this morning watching Rian do the same and how I got turned on seeing his masculine body move about as he undressed and got in the shower. I didn't get to see him get out with his naked body dripping with water I have often enjoyed teasing him in the shower only to please him once in our room by licking the water droplets from varies parts of his body while making my way to his semi hard penis.

Slowly I rub my hands down his chest to bring about the anticipation that soon my hands will find their way to his penis. I lift his penis to my lips, caressing his scrotum with my other hand. Feeling the curvature of his head as it slips into my mouth; down his shaft I feel the texture not too smooth, not too many veins a good medium usually depending how hard he is.

When he's semi hard I can swallow it all putting his head down my throat but once he's hard he'll gag me. He likes to see my spit trails making their way to my swollen pussy and making my breasts wet.

Soon he can't contain himself and is making me stop, grabbing me and getting me on my back so he can thrust his spit soaked cock into my wet and swollen pussy. Not even giving me time to wipe my mouth he kisses me. Damn it feels good.

I know I have teased to just the right amount when he takes control and starts to fuck me like he hasn't had sex in months.

Suddenly I awaken myself from my daydream when I find my own hand has gone from cleaning my body; to finger fucking my swollen pussy. It feels good, I want to continue I need to feel girth spread my lips and I want to feel the release of climaxing; my body is begging for it, it doesn't need much more stimulating. I can't; I must not; I have to wait for Rian. So he knows how much I need him!

I almost couldn't stop from playing with my pussy, my lips are so swollen and I've got it soaking wet. So I quickly finished my shower and headed to the room to get dressed.

The house was nice and warm and with more housework needed to be done I put on a thin, almost see-through tank top. I put on some small lace thong panties, as I pull them up my legs I can't help but think of Rian taking them off later. Then I finish with a short pair of loose fitting shorts and check out my bubble butt in the mirror. Rian loves to get me from behind, he loves my butt.

I throw a load of laundry in the washer and return to our room to sort through more. I find that one outfit Rian knows I love to see him wearing. A pair of blue jeans that are relaxed fitting in the legs, but more form fitting around his package and just barely tight in the ass. Just enough so you can make out the curves and his button up shirt, blue with horizontal small white stripes also not too loose and not too tight.

He wore this the last date night we had. That date night was the last time we had sex.

These clothes must have gotten pushed under the bed. Knowing he only wore the outfit for a few hours, it wasn't very dirty at all. I pull his shirt to my face I can still smell him and a hint of his cologne on it.

Smelling his shirt, smelling him and remembering the fun we had that night is more than I can take. I know it will be hours before he gets home.

I have the house to myself, while smelling his shirt; I can feel tingling again only this time it's now more of a throbbing. My pussy almost instantly swollen I can feel wetness between my lips. It's begging for Rian's cock.

I try to rub on it some to make it stop, even try to shift around a little. It's not stopping, my damn pussy is getting wetter; I can feel its wetness around my lips, I slide my hand down to investigate and my fingers slip though my wet lips; what the hell, damn it; go with it, I have to now.

I lay on the bed to get more comfortable placing his shirt near the pillows. I imagine Rian climbing on top of me, running his hand up my leg. Moving inward on my thigh, licking the other as he gets closer to my pussy; his breathing heavier, I can feel his hot breath on my lips. He loves to eat my swollen and wet pussy.

I slide my hand under my clothes to play with my clit. Imagining it's his tongue playing with my lips. It's swollen and every move I make causes my legs to quiver.

12