Messy Ch. 12

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
6.5k words
4.69
7k
2
0

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit..." I headed up the hill from the garage, shivering as I lugged the duffelbag full of meat up to the house. From this angle I could see the rav four parked on my driveway next to Tori's vehicle. My pulse quickened at the thought of Sienna joining us for a few weeks. "This is gonna be fun," I muttered, my heartrate elevating at the thought.

I half expected to see Sienna in the kitchen waiting for me as I packed up the deer meat in the refrigerator and hung up my cold weather clothing. But she was nowhere to be seen, and I took my time, figuring the girls would surprise me when they were ready.

Tori walked into the room. Alone. She looked me over, blood staining my skin and boxers. "Successful hunt?"

I nodded. "Another deer."

"You're gonna fill those freezers in no time."

"That's the idea."

Monday and Tuesday had been more of the routine is established over the weekend. Go out hunting, make dinner, fuck Tori senseless. It was a fun routine.

I'd only just gotten a deer yesterday, so hopefully this was the start of a trend. They didn't seem to hang out in the orchard or nearby, but as soon as I started scouting with the snowmobile, riding out and dismounting to track, I saw a bunch.

Even if I didn't end my ride with a deer in the tow-behind trailer of my snowmobile, it was nice to get out into nature, to spend time alone in the silent woods. I don't do well alone in ordinary settings, but tracking among skeletal trees, trudging through sunlit fields of snow, listening to the wind whip across the dead yellow grass just barely protruding from from the drifts...I was at peace. I could forget my stressful job, I could forget home invasions, I could forget Jessie.

Occasionally, I could forget Jessie.

And coming home had become a nice ritual too. Tori spent the day reading or drawing up designs for her business, and by the time I walked in -- in my boxers and usually in need of a shower to remove some type of animal blood -- she was looking for some company, usually of a physical nature.

It was a fun way to live. If I ever won the lottery I'd move up here permanently.

"There's a surprise for you in the bedroom," Tori told me with a grin.

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

She playfully elbowed me in the chest. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

I glowered at her good-naturedly and headed for my shower. I'd play along with the girls' plans.

Advance knowledge of her presence didn't mean my heart didn't skip a beat or three when I saw Sienna kneeling next to my bed.

I hadn't seen her since the mall, and she looked GOOD. She'd obviously styled her hair, not a single blond strand was out of place in the short waves that skimmed her shoulders. Her eyes were made up dark, and her lipstick was a smoky purple-black.

Aside from the makeup, she didn't have a single thing on. I let my eyes roam hungrily over her body, the lean musculature under her light skin -- not vampiric-Jessie-pale, but still a whiter shade than normal, her taut stomach, high, full breasts capped with light brown nipples, delicate neck, long legs folded gracefully under her, and shadowed between her open thighs, a slightly thicker patch of blonde pubic hair.

Her arms were clasped behind her and her head was down.

"Hi," I said. I did my best not to make my voice sound excited. Or surprised. Or strangled.

Sienna looked up with a soft smile, her eyes widening slightly at my appearance. "Hi."

"You look nice."

That smile twisted slightly bigger. "Thank you. Thought you'd like the look."

I reached out and stroked her hair. "I do, very much."

"Do you have a moment we could talk?"

I rummaged for some clothing in the dresser, pulled out jeans and boxers and a henley. "I've gotta shower first. I'm freezing cold and I've got deer blood drying on my skin." I paused, thought about it. "You're welcome to join me."

"I'll wait here," she said simply.

I took my time in the shower, warming up under the scalding water and scraping my skin clean. I dressed, and though I'd expected Sienna to have moved to a more comfortable position, like on the bed, or really anything other than kneeling like a prisoner, she was still kneeling on the floor, waiting when I'd exited the bathroom.

"You can get up, you know."

"I know."

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

Sienna looked up. "How long would you like me to stay up north with you and Tori?"

I shrugged. "As long as you want. I'm here until into January."

"I've gotta go back to Minneapolis for Christmas with my parents, but I'd like to stay the rest of the time you're here. Is that ok?"

"Absolutely."

She inhaled deeply, seemed to work up her courage."While... While I'm here...can I be your sub?"

"I don't have subs. I'm not some abusive asshole rich guy who makes women sign contracts before he'll have sex with them. If you want to stay around we can have lots of sex, as kinky as you want. Or not. Up to you."

Sienna reached under the bed, her first movement since I'd walked in. She pulled out the neoprene and nylon collar she'd worn her first weekend at my townhouse, and the long leather leash. She offered both up to me. "Please."

"You want to wear those?"

"For you," she breathed.

"For me?"

A smile once more bloomed on her face. "Not as your girlfriend or anything, if that's what you're worried about. I've just... I've done some reading. And I know the symbolism behind it. And having worn it once...I liked the way it made me feel. And I like what you do to me when I wear it. Please..."

I took the collar from her, turned it over and over in my hands. "For a little while. Lift your hair."

Sienna moved her hair up and away, and I buckled the collar around her her neck, the click of metal on metal seeming louder than it should've been. She let her hair fall to sweep around the collar and lifted her chin, staring me in the eyes as I clipped the leash to the attachment point. I applied a slight tug and she rose to her feet.

I smiled and kissed her gently. "I'm going to go make some dinner. Did you eat?"

"Lunch with Tori. I could eat now."

"Get dressed and lets do some cooking."

"I'd rather be naked, if that's ok."

"Nah. Its cold out, I don't want you wandering around in the nude. Even if it is a good look on you." I looked her over. Just as gorgeous as I remembered, and the thicker triangle of blonde hair she'd let grow above her slit looked good.

Sienna sorted through her duffelbags and came up with a very short, very thin pair of silk sleep shorts and a matching tanktop. I enjoyed watching her put them on.

"Later?" She asked.

I reached out and cupped her sex with one hand, feeling the heat between her legs through the slippery material. Sienna shivered and lust flared in her eyes.

"Later," I said.

Dinner took longer than usual, as I was making a smoked pepper cream sauce, a slow and boring process that required constant attention. While I cooked, the girls sat around the table and chatted, discussing what had transpired in their lives in the last two weeks.

Once the sauce was done, I spread it over a pizza crust, dusted it with mozzarella, scattered it with basil, and put it in to bake. Only then did I get a chance to sit down with a drink and relax.

Obviously the topic turned to the home invasion, and Sienna wanted to hear all the details wanted to know if we were safe up here at the cabin.

I snorted. "This place doesn't even have a phone. Not even my supervisor knows my address. Only people who knows I have this place are a few coworkers."

"And if anyone does come up here to hurt us, we've got big guns and excellent sight lines," Tori said with a grin.

Sienna laughed. "You two are so weird."

I shrugged. "But we work well together."

"So I've seen," Sienna said salaciously, then changed the topic. "What do you think about the election?"

Tori and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"I don't vote," I told her. "I'm an anarchist."

"And I hate all of them," Tori announced brightly.

Now it was Sienna's turn to roll her eyes. "You're an anarchist? Really? Don't most people grow out of that in their early twenties?"

I thought about it. "Maybe I'm more an outlaw. Maybe I just don't care. One party wants to take away my guns and let me marry whoever I want. The other party wants to let me keep my guns, but take my right to marry whoever I want. Both parties want to take more of my money to pay for the privilege of them telling me what to do. Nobody has that right, and I'm gonna do whatever I fuckin' want until they try to stop me."

The oven timer interrupted my vehement rant. "And just like that, we don't have to talk about it anymore."

The pizza was good, if a little unconventional tasting, and both girls offered suggestions on how to improve it, then I washed the dishes while Tori dried and Sienna familiarized herself with the kitchen layout by putting away.

Instead of watching tv or reading, we played cards that night, bouncing between between poker, blackjack, and crazy eights. Sienna easily cleaned up on the games that required bluffing, stonewalling us harder than Sam Spade ever could have, and by the time Tori started yawning we had both been relieved of most of our chips by the leash-wearing blonde.

"You want to pick out one of the bedrooms?" I asked her as we all brushed our teeth in the master bathroom.

Sienna spit into the sink. "I'd rather not..."

Tori grinned around her toothbrush, spit, cleared her throat. "She can sleep with us if you're ok with it."

We finished in the bathroom, turned out the light, and I crawled into bed. Tori stripped quickly and moved to the other side of the bed. I looked over her nude body hungrily. Even with Sienna standing within arms each, the sight of the my neighbors lithe, muscular body got my engine revving. I grinned at her. "You want to undress Sienna for me?"

Tori stifled a yawn with her fist. "I'll take a rain check for tomorrow. Tonight...tonight I just wanna watch. You. Fucking her." She slid under the covers and rolled to her side to face us. "Well. Get inside her!"

Sienna giggled and teased her tanktop straps down her shoulders, the loose still garment puddling at her feet and soon joined by her skimpy shorts. "How do you want me?"

I looked her up and down, and my engine revved harder.

I was going to fuck my former student tonight.

"On your knees."

The blonde knelt, eyes downcast, and I slipped out of bed to stand before me. "May I?" she asked meekly.

"Absolutely."

Slowly, Sienna took down my bedtime boxers, letting my erection spring free. She looked at it hungrily, then pulled it horizontal and started licking and kissing up and down it, her dark lips gently brushing electricity through my sensitive skin, before taking the head in her mouth and deliberately jerking me. By the time she closed her lips further down my shaft, her teasing had me straining hard and my control withering in the face of my raging lust.

Sienna bobbed up and down with wet glugging noises, enthusiastically sucking while simultaneously stimulating me with the glide of her lips and the smooth fleshy slide of her tongue. Her short blonde hair swung around her face with every motion, and occasionally she glanced up at me with those dark eyes, apparently checking to see if I was enjoying her oral attention.

On impulse I grabbed the leash hanging from her collar and gave it a slight tug, pulling her down onto my shaft, the head of my cock bumping the spongy back of her throat and causing her to gag. Sienna looked up at me with a contented look on her face, and I began guiding her motions with tugs on the leather, making her move up and down my prick the way I wanted. She gasped and groaned when I pulled her off me, wiping saliva off her lips. "That's what I wanted," she breathed.

"Hands and knees," I commanded. "Crawl straight ahead."

Sinuously she turned and lowered herself to her hands, began crawling forward very deliberately. The view of her pussy between her open thighs was beautiful, as the sight of her twitching ass as she padded forward. I twitched the leash to the side, guiding her around to the foot of the bed. "Up."

Sienna climbed up onto the edge of the bed, propping herself up on her elbows while spreading and lifting her legs, giving me a great look at her already slick pussy, wetness glistening on her labia and thighs just from the act of blowing me. I rolled on a condom from the box on the dresser and stepped up between her raised legs. To Sienna left, Tori shifted under the covers, squirming to get a better look at the action. I had no doubt she wasn't too tired at all.

I teased two fingers into Sienna's slippery, silky channel, testing the constriction I found there. This girl was tight. She smirked at me and I felt her contract, squeezing me even more. I raised my eyebrows in surprise at her, and began moving my fingers back and forth, accustoming her to the feeling my cock would be giving her shortly. "You like what I learned to do with my kitty?" Sienna asked.

"Kitty." A far cry from "cunt." My sexual partners really ran the spectrum.

"Oh yeah." I lined my prick up with her opening and slowly slid in.

Sienna completely forgot about giving me a kegel massage, all thought driven out of her body by the sensations I was giving her with my thrusting, the way I USED her. I wanted her legs spread, so I spread them, pulling them up and wide apart. I wanted to feel her tits under my hands, so I leaned over and grabbed them roughly, kneading them hard. I wanted to look her in the eyes, so I grabbed the leash and pulled her head up.

All the while my cock was sliding slickly in and out of her, a gorgeous sight for me to look down and see when I wasn't looking straight ahead at the expressions of pleasure on her beautiful face.

I decided it was time to change positions, and pulled out of her, climbing up onto the bed, laying down and holding my rod skyward for Sienna to climb aboard. She did and I let her fuck me for a while, enjoying the sight of her large breasts bouncing on front of me, the feel of her firm ass in my hands as she rode me. And ride me she did, hands on my chest as she rolled her hips, arched her back, or raised and lowered herself, fucking herself on my pole with a constant chorus of moans and cries, occasionally stopping to let the sensations wash through her as her "kitty" spasmed around me of its own accord. I pulled her down to me with a rough tug on the leash, kissing her violently, a war of tongues we both won. The hand I left on her ass groped and pulled at her cheek, and she whimpered as I gently but determinedly pressed a finger through her backdoor. Sienna pulled away from me in a series of kisses. "You like playing with my ass, don't you?"

"What do you think?"

She raised on leg and pulled off me with a wet slurp, and moved to kneel at the edge of the bed, knees and elbows and face against the blanket. "I think you'd like a better view of it while you fuck me."

I slid off the bed, moved around it to stand behind her. I teased the head of my cock up and down her slit a few times before plunging in, one hand reaching around to strum her clit, the other pulling and pushing her hips as I thrust.

"Play with it," Sienna said between yelps of pleasure. "You know you want to. Play with my ass..."

I dropped the leash to the bed as I slid my hand to her round bottom, stroked down her crack, and gently circled her asshole with my thumb, watching it clench and unclench involuntarily at the relatively new sensations. I kept thrusting, kept playing with Sienna's clit, and as her sounds of pleasure escalated I ceased frigging her and took up the leash again, pulling it right and forcing her to arch her back. I leaned over, kissing from her neck to her ear. "I want you to cum with my thumb up your ass."

As I spoke I pushed my digit forward, steadily invading her back passage, feeling the ring of muscle close around me.

Sienna shrieked, dropping her head, her whole body rippling with contractions as she came from my words and the sensations I was inflicting on her. I let the leash go slack and she let herself fall forward, face on the bed, butt in the air, tightly fisting the bedsheets, feet twitching as she rode the waves of pleasure that had her twat clenching around me.

This girl was REALLY submissive.

When she'd stopped drooling on the sheets and seemed capable of coherent thought again, I pulled the condom off and gently tugged her from the bed to her knees on the floor, and made her suck me once again.

It didn't take long for her to set me off, and she sucked happily away at the head of my cock as it twitched and sprayed seed down her throat. Sienna gently kissed her way back from my wet, deflating member, and reached down to unhook the leash and collar. "Please just the leash?" she asked. I unclipped that and climbed into bed, pulling Tori against my right side. She melted against my body and grinned up at me from my shoulder. "That was a great show."

Sienna flicked off the light and then climbed into bed next to me, her back to my left side, and pulled my arm tight around her. Her body was still trembling slightly, and I pulled her close, Tori adding an arm. "Good night, See."

She sighed heavily, trying to exhale the sexual tension and excitement out and draw in relaxation. "Good night Gary. Good night Tori."

I pulled her tighter and she wiggled against me, finding the most comfortable position in which to relax.

The was a closeness, a peace with these two girls in my arms that I just didn't get with Tori and Nina.

There was an actual connection.

I woke up to sunlight filtering in through the shades. A look left showed Sienna had rolled away during the night and was face down on the bed, snoring quietly. A look left showed me Tori still laying by my side. Given the Latina's love of morning sex, I was surprised she hadn't woken one of us yet.

I extricated my arm from behind her head and slowly slid down the bed until I could take her left nipple in my mouth. I sucked gently on the soft flesh, teasing around it with my tongue. Tori groaned quietly in her sleep, and I snaked my hand down between her legs, probing between her nether lips with a finger, teasing moisture up to circle her clit.

Another moan from Tori and she must've come awake, because her legs parted to give me better access and her fingers stroked through my short hair. I slid back up, away from the now-stiff nipple to face her. "Hey neighbor," I said.

"Hey."

We were silent. Still, except for the movement of my fingers between her thighs.

Looking at each other.

Enjoying the sight of each other.

Just being together.

Tori even came silently -- unusual for her -- the only sign her mouth opening wide as a look of enjoyment crossed her face, and a deepening and quickening of her breathing.

She held my gaze the entire time.

When her breathing returned to normal, I shifted my weight quietly, trying not to rustle the sheets too much as I moved atop her. The was a moments delicious fumble of flesh against flesh, and then I slowly sank forward, her wet tunnel yielding to me. Tori smiled softly as I filled her, and wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me tightly, pulling me into a kiss as I pulled back and then surged forward.

I didn't even mind the morning breath. I just enjoyed the closeness.

We fucked slowly. Silently. Deliberate, purposeful movements of our bodies against each other, calculated from years of experience together. Tori came once more, whimpering softly in my ear as the contractions filled her, and then she got me off a short while later, pushing her pelvis up against my intentional thrusts, clenching around me as I withdrew and relaxing to let me bottom out inside her.

12