Messy Ch. 13

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
11.6k words
4.66
7.6k
3
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, See! I had the door shut for a reason..."

The naked blonde giggled and shut the door behind her. "What? I've seen your dick before."

"Yeah, but this is, like, BATHROOM naked." I finished, shook, flushed, washed my hands, and headed for the door. "All yours."

"Actually, I wanted to talk." Sienna fidgeted, twisting her hands in front of her.

"At zero dark thirty? Couldn't it wait till morning? I wanna go back to bed."

Sienna twirled her hair, bit her lip. "I just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?"

"Having me up here. These last few days have been amazing. I...I know you don't want me thinking about being your 'sub' or anything like that, but what we're doing...it...to borrow a phrase from Tori, 'it scratches my itch.' Especially what we do at night."

I gave her a lopsided smirk. "That's putting it mildly."

She returned a sheepish smile. "I like, I, I LOVE knowing how my evening is going to end. The, the structure of it. We eat, we all hang out, we brush our teeth, then you make me bend over you knee, you pull down my panties and spank me, and then you fuck me and I go to bed feeling AMAZING. My next boyfriend, my future husband... This is something I know I need now. From them."

"Well... I'm glad I could help. Its quite the hardship, believe me."

Another giggle, and then Sienna breathed deep, seemed to sober. "I also...I wanted to offer you something you haven't...taken...or expressed any more interest in." She folded herself over the bathroom counter, head turned towards me on the tile, and then reached back and pulled her buttcheeks apart.

My breathing sped up and my cock twitched upwards, as I realized what she was offering.

Sienna saw my physical reaction. "So you are interested after all..."

I gently took her arm and pulled her up."Yeah, but not for a while."

Sienna looked downcast. "Not for a while?"

"I don't want to rush into it. Anal isn't just something you can do on a whim - usually - if you've never done it before. There's prep involved so that it doesn't hurt. If you're new to it, you should start preparing days, or weeks in advance."

"But I'm not new at it. I did it...once."

"Yeah, and you told me it wasn't enjoyable. I want to make sure your first time from someone who knows what they're doing doesn't hurt."

"I don't care if it hurts. I don't care if it feels good. I just want it to be memorable." The blonde put her arms around my neck, kissed my lower lip and then snuggled her head into my neck. "Please?"

I pushed her back. "I want it to be both memorable AND enjoyable for you, so that you want to do it again, and again, and again."

She smiled seductively at me. "I'll keep doing it even if it hurts. You just need to order me to."

I gave her butt a light slap. "C'mon See, back to bed."

"How's the wrestling coming?" I asked Tori at breakfast.

"We're doing alright. Starting to mix in some ground based stuff. I brought up a couple of training knives, so we've dabbled in that. She's doing good. I mean, for the time that she's had to learn."

Sienna just about choked on her oatmeal in her haste to speak. "More tackles. I want to learn more tackles. Those seem useful."

I raised my eyebrows at Tori and she shrugged. "We can work a few more in. I mean, ending up on the ground isn't OPTIMAL..."

"Why don't you cut the wrestling a little short this afternoon, I've got something else I'd like you to focus on."

Tori nodded. "Ok, what's up?"

"I think it's time for Sienna to learn how to have anal sex. Think you could help her with that?"

I caught Sienna glaring at me from the corner of my eye. Tori however seemed excited. "Yeah, I brought up these cool graduated glass toys, and a couple of plugs of different sizes..."

I shrugged. "You're the expert. See, you ok with that?"

"Well, I was hoping it'd be you."

"Tori is a wizard at it. Trust me. She taught several women and a guy or two at our first few meets. You're in good hands."

I left my phone - not that it would do me any good on the snowmobile - with the excited Latina at her request and left shortly after breakfast. The machine has been using a little more gas than usual so I topped it off and made a mental note to have a mechanic look at it after hunting season, and then roared out.

I didn't see any deer I wanted to take that day, but I did harvest enough squirrels to make several dinners, and more importantly, I spent the day out in the woods. It was Sunday the eighteenth, and while I still had at least two and a half more weeks up here, I was feeling melancholy and just wanted to spend some time with nature.

I couldn't tell why exactly, but Sienna's comment about her next boyfriend and future husband had gotten under my skin like a sliver. I wasn't INTERESTED in her - if anything the woman that I could feel most connected to was several hundred miles away in another state - but I didn't like thinking about the fact that someday we'd lose her. She and Tori and I made a nice little threesome - pun intended - that felt almost perfectly calibrated. The thought of losing that - even someday - irritated me. But...I was mature enough to acknowledge the idea that it would happen, turn it over and over in my mind and examine it...and confront my own unhappiness with it.

I liked my life, exactly the way it was. I wanted it to keep going indefinitely.

The girls were cooking dinner when I got home - an odd surprise given that I'd assumed that duty all week. I was used to finding them lounging about or engaged in some erotic adventure, but today they were dressed - albeit in boxers and t-shirts - and bustling about the kitchen.

"Have fun today?" Tori asked sweetly as I packed the meat away in the freezer.

"I did, did you guys?" I stepped between them as they stood at the counter - Tori cutting out croissants, sienna rolling and twisting them - and kissed each of them on the back of the neck.

"I did," Tori replied. "You, See?"

Sienna nodded. "Unexpectedly so. Would you like a drink?"

"Love one."

The gorgeous blonde very deliberately bent double to pull a tumbler and bottle from the liquor cabinet, poured me two fingers of whiskey, and handed it to me with a smile. "Your phone is on the counter in the bathroom," she said sweetly. "You should watch the newest video on it."

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I showered in record time, dressed, and then collapsed on the bed with my phone and cued up the video. So that's what they'd wanted my phone for...

The selfie video started with a nude Tori playing the camera up and down her body in the bedroom. Behind her, Sienna, similarly undressed exited the bathroom, paused to peer over the Latinas shoulder and stick her tongue out at the camera, and then she left the frame. From the sound of it, she crawled up on the bed.

Tori angled the front of the phone to show the blonde was indeed sprawled on the bed, and the scene giggled as she climbed up too and handed the device to her friend. "Hold that above you," she instructed from off-camera. "Keep looking at it while I eat you out, I want Gary to see you cum."

Sienna held the camera up at arms length, and the sight of her growing arousal blossoming into body-quaking pleasure was beautiful. Her breathing quickened. Her eyes fluttered. She groaned and whined. Her nipples hardened visibly. Her face and chest flushed. And when she finally burst into ecstasy, she ground her head back into the sheets, grunting as her bright pink-tinged torso arched up off the bed repeatedly.

Tori reentered the video, crawling up on the blondes right and gently rolling her to her side, kissing her shoulder and neck. "That's lesson one, schoolgirl," she said, her voice as soft as the brushes of her lips. "Always have an orgasm before you put anything back there. Unless you're just so frenzied you don't care, demand that from your partners. It loosens you up a bit."

"Mmhmm," Sienna agreed dreamily.

"You're ok with fingers?"

"Yeah."

Tori raised her hands into the camera view, dug around under a pillow for a bottle of lube and dripped a significant quantity on her fingers. "Keep the camera on your face. Try to keep your breathing steady, try not to tense up."

"After that I don't think I CAN tense up," Sienna joked. Tori's hand disappeared from view behind the blondes flank, and the was a rustle of sheets as she adjusted her legs, and then Sienna inhaled slightly deeper, her eyes widening a bit.

"What am I doing to you, See?"

"Fingering me." The flush returned to Sienna's face as she spoke.

"Where are my fingers?"

"Up...up my butt."

"How does it feel? You good?"

"I'm good. Its...weird."

"Move the camera up so Gary can see us."

The view changed, angling so I could see the brunette spooned behind the blonde, her arm flexing slightly, Sienna's body shifting slightly on the white sheets in response to the stimulation.

"Can you still hold the camera up if you reach down and play with your kitty?"

"I think so. You'll let me, I mean, I can touch myself like that?"

"Do it," Tori said. "I want you to come to associate someone playing with, having things in your ass with pleasure. Don't cum, just...stroke."

The picture shifted slightly as the camera changed hands, and Sienna snaked a hand between her thighs and began gently massaging her privates.

That continued until Tori sensed that her girlfriend was approaching another orgasm and ordered her to stop. "We're going to try a vibrator next. Have you had anything back there besides fingers before?"

"Just a dick. And he wasn't really 'back there,' he just kinda stuck it halfway in and kinda bumped against me."

"Ouch."

"Yeah."

Tori pulled the slim, pink vibrator in question from under the pillow and passed it to Sienna. "This is going to go in deeper than either his dick or my fingers. Its smooth and soft, and I'm going to use a lot of lube on it, so it'll go in easy."

"How do I turn on the vibrations?"

"You let me worry about that." Tori took the toy back and liberally smeared it with lubricant, then trailed the tip of it down Sienna's flank. "This is smaller than the two fingers I was just using, ok?"

On camera Sienna bit her lip and nodded. The toy disappeared around the curve of her bottom and it seemed like there was some fidgeting going on, and the blonde gasped slightly, looked down like she was thinking hard about something. "It's... It's in."

"Hurt?"

"Its odd..."

A buzzing sound started and Sienna jerked her head up fast, sucked in air audibly. "So that's the vibrate feature..."

The buzzing changed, ramping up, then beginning to pulse, and Sienna groaned, squeezing a breast with her free hand. "Fuck me, that feels..."

Tori leaned in and nibbled on her shoulder. "I'm going to. Trust me."

The Latina toyed her girlfriends ass for a few minutes, killing the vibrator whenever she got too close the orgasm, building the anticipation up, reducing the blonde to a sweaty, whining mess who clawed at the sheets with every thrust or buzz of the toy.

Eventually the vibrator was retracted from Sienna's ass and dropped on the sheet. "One more toy, schoolgirl, and then we're done for the day," Tori announced.

"Ok," Sienna said meekly, allowing the brunette to manhandle her up into a doggystyle position. The view shook as Tori grabbed the phone, positioning it where the front facing camera looked up at her girlfriends privates. The feminine lips were engorged, pink and wet, her clitoris prominent from its hood with arousal. The view also captured her perineum and buttcrack, glistening with lubricant.

Tori moved out of the view for a minute, returning to show the camera a medium length glass plug that looked suspiciously roughly-penis-shaped before it narrowed only slightly then flared to a safety flange. She coated it with more lubricant then dragged it gently up between the parted labia. "You are so hot right now, See. So turned on. You look SO slutty showing off your asshole like that..."

Sienna moaned, either at the words or the touch of the plug, or both.

"This is going to feel a bit bigger," Tori continued. "One, cuz it is. Two because when you have your legs spread like this, even though it opens up your pussy, it tightens your butt."

"Ok..."

The camera didn't capture the insertion in any kind of detail due to the angle, but I did see Tori apply increasing pressure, and then less, Sienna groaning as her body pulled the plug inside. "How does that feel?"

"Full. Weird. I'm not used to weight like that back there, or that stretched feeling. Its like I'm aware of my butt."

Tori stroked her friends wet, spread labia. "Good. That should start to get you opened up, and more importantly accustomed to...attention...where there hasn't been before."

Sienna shivered at the light touch. "Are you going to let me finish now?"

Tori shifted on the bed, laying down next to the blonde. "I think Gary should decide that tonight, don't you?"

The video ended, and I lay there for a while, trying to will down my erection. I hadn't been this hard in a long time. Part of me wanted to go out, bend Siena over the counter and fuck both our brains out. The other part wanted to play it cool.

More rational thinking prevailed.

Neither of the girls mentioned the video during dinner, nor after when I plugged in a spy movie. Conversation revolved mainly around the storm the weather radio was predicting for tomorrow night, and we decided we should probably head into town to pick up essentials. There wasn't much that we'd need, but it's be nice to stock up and have peace of mind before we got walloped.

I did notice Sienna moving a little more deliberately than usual, and I smiled inside.

The spy movie finished and I performed my nightly ritual of checking the doors and windows before we all brushed our teeth in the attached bathroom. I sat down on the bed and patted my lap, and Tori sauntered over with a smile and last down across my knees. I paid my neighbor a bit more attention than usual, spanking her harder and for longer, but also interrupting to play with her juicing pussy, sliding my thumb in to rub her gspot or running two fingers up her wet lips to stroke her clit, enjoying the writhes and whines both the punishment and pleasure caused in the hot little brunette.

When she rose, Tori mock glared at me as she undressed, rubbing her pink behind furiously. Sienna took her place tentatively, and looked back at me as I pulled her boxers down. The blondes pale buttcheeks were parted solidly by a glass flange, her pink pucker darkly visible through the glass, clenched around the stem of the plug. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"Very much." I ran my hand over her bottom, kneading the taut flesh and the lean muscle underneath before pulling my hand back. Sienna turned her head so she wouldn't have to watch the slap, and I checked with her after the impact. "Feel ok?"

"It jiggles inside weirdly. I'm constantly aware of it, and even more so with each spank."

"You want me to stop or pull it out?"

Sienna's eyes flared with lust at the suggestion. "Absolutely not."

As usual, Sienna thanked me as soon as I let her up, stripping hurriedly, this time rolling a rubber down my shaft and drooling a little unneeded lubrication onto the top before mounting me and VERY slowly and carefully lowering herself down onto my rod. "I've never been this full before," she whispered in my ear as she bottomed out on my lap.

I responded by grabbing her ass and pulling it even tighter as I lifted her up and set her down again, moving her body instead of thrusting. The feeling was unique, the solidity of the glass plug very obvious against the underside of my cock, one thin layer of flesh away. "You're stuffed," I whispered in her ear, and then shifted my grip to her knees and rolled us over so I could begin moving inside her.

Sienna contracted her limbs around me, ankles crossed around me waist and arms groping my back as I sawed in and out of her, and just let me TAKE her, reveling in the feeling of being used and the new sensations being produced by the plug.

I pulled out of the blonde after a few minutes and motioned to Tori to take her place beneath me. She'd crawled up on the bed and was slowly masturbating, fingers playing over and in her very obviously wet twat. "I wanna watch you fuck her to completion," she protested. "After?"

That was fine with me. I pulled Sienna around and up and entered her from behind slipping into her wet channel easily, gripping her hips as I began thrusting deep and hard. The two girls were pretty much facing each other, and I could look around the body I was pounding into to watch my gorgeous neighbor getting herself of faster and faster to the sight of her girlfriend getting fucked.

"You like the way her ass looks with a plug in it?" Tori asked out of the blue.

I looked down at Sienna's glutes, split - but not too widely - by the glass flange. "Fuckin' hot." I pushed in deeper and Sienna gave a little cry at my words, her pussy squeezing me. I reached down and around to rub her, and she shrieked louder, clenched harder, bucking her butt back up at me as she came, hips and back flexing.

I pulled out and roughly flipped her over, plunging back in even as she continued to cum around me. I pulled her tight, forcing her lips to mine in a violent kiss, pushing her legs up and apart with my knees and thrusting deep and hard. I don't know if it was the feeling of the plug inside her that had me so close to cumming, or her enhanced orgasm, or the knowledge that she was willingly submitting herself to my desire, but I picked up pace, seeking the finish line that was seconds away. I groaned as I buried myself inside her far as possible, holding still as I filled the condom in recoiling pulses, my whole body spasming hard as I climaxed. I lifted my forehead from Sienna's, stroking her cheek as I stared into her eyes.

The moment suddenly felt inappropriate , and I pulled back, heading to the bathroom to dispose of the rubber. On the way out, the girls passed me on their way in, presumably to remove the plug.

When they returned, Sienna curled up under the sheets away from me, giving Tori room to straddle my head and lower herself down in a sixty nine position. Her pussy tasted sweaty and aroused, her wetness coating her nether lips and thighs, and I craned my neck up so I could force my tongue into her as I spread those lips apart with my fingers. Her mouth was busy reviving me, she chugged up and down furiously, working me with her hands when her jaw tired before diving back down again. The pleasure she was giving me, and the enjoyment I got from eating her brought me back to full hardness in no time, and she pulled off my face with a sigh, spinning around. "So close..." she whimpered as stimulation ceased.

Tori lowered herself down onto my spear with a squelch and leaned forward. "Tonight, I wanna fuck YOU," she whispered in my ear before raising herself up of my chest. Hands on either side of my head, she started rolling and pumping her hips, and it took about three slides up and down my shaft before her body locked up and she howled as her orgasm overtook her. She kept moving though, riding me even as her tight little sheathe squeezed around me and her wetness ran down her thighs. Tori arched her back and I ran my hands up her torso, cupping and kneading her small breasts, reaching up to lightly choke her. Her response was a sigh and to pile up her wild mane of black hair and letting it tumble down around her face and shoulders.

I changed my grip on her sweaty neck to the back and pulled her down to me. "I have to have you," I whispered in her ear. My need to cum again was getting desperate, and I wanted to be thrusting into the Latina when that happened. Tori grinned and successfully fought my attempt to roll her over, arching back up again to look down at me smugly and self-satisfied, throwing her hips back and forth with even more abandon. I glared up at her and moved my attention to her clit, stimulating her spread-open slit until she came again. Instead of giving me an opportunity muscle up on top of her though, her orgasm triggered mine, and I throbbed inside her clenching box, spilling out white hot cream in thready pulses as she lay on top of me.