Messy Ch. 14

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
16.8k words
4.65
8.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit Tori, you didn't need to do this."

The Latina beamed at me, obviously satisfied that she had surprised me. The Christmas gift I'd just opened was a Glock Twenty Nine – the smaller version of my hunting gun – topped with a red dot sight, tucked into a nice leather holster, accompanied by a handful of conversion and extended barrels. "That's why it's called a gift, cuz I didn't need to. I just didn't want you to be totally defenseless at home."

I mock-scowled at her, then broke into a grin. "Thank you."

Sienna had left that morning to spend the holiday with her family – promising to return soon – and Tori and I had spent the twenty fourth curled up on the couch watching every iteration of A Christmas Carol ever filmed while a deer meat roast cooked in the oven. Nearly midnight now, and the gun was the last gift under the Christmas tree I'd cut earlier in the week. Tori had gotten the convertible and a couple of limited edition pocketknives from me, and I'd gotten new wrestling gloves.

We cleaned up the shredded wrapping paper and then moved to the couch, me wedged into one corner, Tori laying with her head on my lap, both of us wrapped in thick blankets as we relaxed by the light of the Christmas tree.

"I just wanted you to be safe," Tori said, breaking the silence. "That night freaked me out."

I looked down at her, stroked her forehead. "I am safe. When I'm with you." She gave me a rueful smile and shifted even close to me, pulling herself into an even tighter ball.

We drifted in and out of sleep all night long, cozy and warm together in the combined orange glow of the Christmas tree. It was peaceful and relaxing and time seemed to stop – I never knew how many times I'd been awake or asleep, or if I was lightly dreaming that I'd awoken.

In one of the intervals of blissfully warm, dreamy wakefulness I stroked Tori's cheek, admiring the unblemished beauty of her familiar features. The Latina stirred against me, blearily opening her eyes to gaze up at me. We looked at each other for a long time, holding eye contact, each of us contemplating the person we saw.

"I like you," I said, and it felt like turning a corner. We both knew we liked each other, but telling her now felt different.

Tori looked up at me softly for a long time. Maybe I fell asleep and woke up again. Maybe she did, maybe we both drifted in and out of sleep as we had been doing all night long.

"I like you too." Maybe I dreamed it. Maybe she actually said it. Maybe it didn't matter. We were warm and close and there was nowhere I'd rather be. And I was certain there was nowhere Tori would rather be either.

Christmas day was spent snowmobiling. Tori had always gotten an ecstatic thrill from riding the powerful machines, flying down the trails, making little jumps, sliding around to spray clouds of snow, and today was no different. By the time we got back my gorgeous neighbor was amped up we stripped down in the hallway, me chasing her into the master bathroom to wash off the sweat of having been confined in heavy cold weather riding gear all day.

Under the hot water spray she was just as energized, kissing me ferociously, grabbing at my rising erection, tugging us around to bump up against the glass and tile walls in a continual quest to press as much skin together as possible. As fun as it was letting a hot little Latina shove her tongue down my throat in a sexual frenzy, my own lust for her was flaring and I wanted to take over.

I pinned her to the wall with my mass, the two of us making out, hot wet skin sliding deliciously against each other under the spray. With one hand I pinned both of hers over her head. "Don't move."

She wiggled seductively against the wall as I stepped back and grabbed the showerhead, detached it, and hovered it over her slick vulva, directing the hard spray of water across the top of the slit. Tori looked up at me pleasingly as I drove her mercilessly towards orgasm. She writhed in my grip desultorily, not trying to escape, but just to move, her nipples growing visibly harder as her tits heaved with her heavily increased breathing. "Please can I cum?" her voice was pitiful.

"Absolutely."

Tori closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sucking in air as she tried to relax, tried to focus on the drumming of water against her sensitive privates. When she came it was with eyes open and her head ground back into the sand-colored tile, bucking her hips forward and back like I was inside her.

Watching my best-friend-with-benefits get off was always a good time, and now I wanted in on the action.

When Tori was capable of speech again, we stepped out of the shower. Before she had a chance to even begin drying off, I propelled her to the counter with a gentle push. "Up!"

She hiked herself up on the counter, skin dripping on the granite, and let me push her back to lay awkwardly, head slightly proposed up against the mirror. Her body was small though, and she fit the space, especially with me tugging her firm ass almost off the countertop. "Spread your legs, young lady!"

Tori did so with a giggle, opening her thighs wide and lewd to give me a fantastic view of her shaven pussy, biting one finger and looking at me innocently while her other hand trailed down to begin a slow circular rub of her already aroused clit. I pushed her hand away. "The rules are simple. I lick. You scream."

I knelt and began eating her out with a swipe of my tongue from asshole to clitoris, sucking the excited button into my mouth, flicking hard against it with my tongue in the aggressive, frenzied manner in which I knew she liked to be pleasured. I rubbed at her backdoor with two fingers, stroking the second most nerve-packed part of her body before working them up past my chin and sliding them into her wet little box.

The body I was bent over shifted and I raised my eyes to watch as Tori grabbed and squeezed her tits, writhing on the counter, grinding her head into the mirror. She shrieked as my fingers found her gspot and I keep up the licking as I stroked it forward and back, bringing the brunette under me to a frantic boil of sexual tension.

Before she could explode into climax though, I changed tactics, moving my fingers around to rub vigorously at her now saliva-slick clit while teasing my tongue around and over her anus a few times before spearing it into her vaginal tunnel and beginning an oral assault on her labia. The change in stimulation brought Tori down from her high slightly and her cries of pleasure became slightly ramped up whines and whimpers as she realized I was in control and totally unwilling to give her what she wanted exactly when she wanted it.

I returned to the rough oral treatment of her clitoris after a minute or two, enjoying the way she expressed her enjoyment of my face buried in her twat. She came with an ear splitting shout, rocking on the counter, pushing her pussy up into my face for more. I kept going, fingering and licking past the point where she had ceased to make noise, mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure.

By the time I stepped back, Tori was limp as a rag on the counter, twitching slightly, a smear of drool on the mirror where her face rested against it. I'd done good work.

I picked her up and she snuggled against me as I carried her to the bedroom and set her on the bed. I pulled the covers around her and she reached for me as I rose. "Don't go."

"Just gonna get some dinner, sweetheart."

Tori staggered into the kitchen a few minutes later, still a little unsteady from the massive series of orgasms she'd endured. She had changed into her usual nightwear of panties and a long flannel shirt, and the sight sent blood rushing to my groin. I hadn't had any relief recently, and the stimulation of eating Tori out had me hovering on the knifes edge of arousal.

"Whatcha making?"

"Figured I'd make pot pie. Wanna help?"

Tori chopped meat and vegetables as I stirred up the dough. "What was that about before?" she stopped rocking the knife and turned to look at me.

I shrugged. "You like sucking dick?"

Tori snorted. "Hell yeah."

"I like eating pussy. Especially yours. Its fun to watch you cum."

"Hmm."

With the meal assembled and in the oven, Tori grabbed my hand and pulled me around, tugging my boxers down and shrugging her shirt off. "My turn. You're gonna hate me, but you'll thank me in the end."

And then she blew me.

For forty five minutes.

Forty five minutes of unbearably agonizingly exquisite buildup as she jerked, licked, kissed, gagged on, and sucked my erection. She knew me and my body and my tells so well she would back off when she could tell my orgasm was building, or squeeze the base of my shaft when it was about to peak, keeping me on an increasingly thinner razors edge of pleasure.

I was too proud to beg for release, but I did try to take over to hasten the end, and Tori shrugged her head away from my questing hands with a grin stretched wide by my cock.

Without recent relief, and with nearly an hour of sexual torture, my climax was massive, and Tori held me in her mouth until the last possible second before pulling me out and aiming my eruption at her high, firm breasts. My dick recoiled with each pump, shooting wad after milky white wad all over her golden brown skin.

I sagged as she licked the last of my spunk from the angry, inflamed purple head. Then she worked her jaw open and closed a few times and took a sip of water, smiling at me sweetly. "I think we're even."

We ate dinner and then curled up on the couch for another movie marathon, Miracle On 34Th Street.

By the end of the first movie, I made it clear to Tori that I wasn't interested in the screen, running my hand slowly up her leg, across her ass, dragging my fingertips just under the edge of her panties, up her ribcage, and back down, keeping her constantly aware my presence and my touch. By the end of the remake, we were both having a hard time concentrating, and by the time time I'd finished brushing my teeth and turned out the lights in the bathroom, Tori had raced to bed, undressed, and was under the covers with a suspicious bump moving below the blankets over her crotch as she made little pleasured noises.

I slipped into bed beside her and dragged her hand away from her pussy to a whine of protest. "Don't," I said sternly as I settled my weight on top of her. Tori opened her legs wide, an enjoyable, inviting slide of skin against skin, and I shifted to hold myself above her on my elbows, covering her body with mine.

She felt tiny beneath me, and a dark part of my brain enjoyed the feeling of having her trapped, of holding her small body powerless. Then I remembered that even covered, trapped, and tiny, she could still snap several of my limbs into pieces and choke me to death. She enjoyed this too, and it was because she'd learned to protect herself that she could enjoy it.

My deadly little hottie.

"What?" Tori was looking up at me expectantly.

I shook my head and smiled. "Just thinking." I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed, gently at first and then with increasing passion, deeper, harder, fiercer.

Small hands fumbled below my waist, delicious tension as she tried to wedge my erection into her already soaked slot. The head slipped in between the lips and I have a little push, barely entering her. Tori glared up at me, and I thrust forward, scooting up on the bed, pushing her thighs apart with my knees filling her completely. She sighed happily as her tunnel stretched around me, and then pulled me down for another torrid kiss.

I pulled away to begin moving, and she gestured to me to be still. "I've been thinking too."

"Yeah?"

"When See comes back, there's a very specific fantasy she wants to fulfill, just the two of you."

"Ok..."

"And I told her I'd give her a day with just you if I could have one as well."

I stuck my lower lip out at her in an exaggerated pout. "Don't I get a say?"

"Well, I'm not going to spoil her fantasy, but mine is to go out hunting with you. Camp overnight. Bundle up real warm and then spend a few cozy hours sucking and fucking each other."

"Ok, I guess I can't object to that too much."

Below me, Tori bucked her hips up into mine, taking me a millimeter deeper. "I thought you might like that. Also, I did want to ask if you'd be willing to do something that might make you uncomfortable..." She looked embarrassed and slightly worried.

"No guys. I don't swing that way. I know Michael does and you're cool with that but I just can't."

I got a disapproving look for that. "Obviously not that. I was..." She took a breath, steeled herself. "I was hoping you'd stop using condoms with Sienna."

Dammit.

Tori must've seen the look on my face because she hurried to explain and clarify. "Totally your choice, not gonna pressure you into anything. That's why we're talking about this alone instead of with her. I just think it's a little unfair to her, and I know she wants it as well."

"Unfair?"

"You bareback Nina all the time, though you won't cum in her. See is closer to us than Nina is. She's not AS GOOD of a friend to me, we haven't known her nearly as long, but as far as I know, she's your only longer term partner besides me, right."

I thought about it. Back over the last ten years. There were women I'd seen multiple times, even seen a lot up until I'd met Tori. Tori and I had just kind of clicked, and we'd come to rely on each other for constant itch scratching, even though we played with others, sometimes frequently. I couldn't think of anyone recently that I was so constantly intimate with for so long.

Whether or not I liked admitting it, Sienna had become a constant in our lives.

She was special.

Tori saw the realization dawn on my face. "And if you want to cum in her...I think that'd be ok too."

My dick twitched involuntarily and the Latina smirked. "I've been talking to her, watching her. She takes her pills like clockwork every day, doesn't take anything that would counteract them, she says she has really regular periods four times a year... She's as safe to creampie as I am."

"Yeah, but you and I have history. If there was a mishap, an accident, whatever, I'm not raising a kid with someone I've known less than a semester. I'm raising a kid with... Someone I've known a long time and trust implicitly."

"And if that's the reason you make that choice, I'm behind you one hundred percent. If you're not comfortable, it's totally up to you. I just thought you should know... The girl is safe. If you're worried she's some flighty, absent-minded little bird about her birth control, she's not. I trust her. And while I have less to lose from being wrong than you do, I think that counts for something."

There was a twist, a change in balance, a shift in weight, and then Tori was on top, straddling me, pulling her legs up so she could squat on me instead of ride. "Dammit girl, WARN me when you're gonna do your jiu jitsu stuff on me!"

Tori just flexed herself up, a wet suction-y slide of my cock almost completely out of her snatch. "and besides," she continued as if nothing had happened, "I've never gotten to eat your cum out of another woman. I've gotten to taste US together, but never you...leaking out of another, fresh-fucked pussy. I SO want that..."

I returned from hunting the evening of the twenty seventh to find Sienna's RAV Four in the driveway. I hustled the meat inside, bypassed the pair sitting at the kitchen table with a discourteous "Hey" and then hustled my freezing butt to a hot shower. I returned, scrubbing water out of my hair, now dressed in jeans and a long t-shirt, and gave Sienna a hug and a kiss and a squeeze of the butt. "Hey you. How was your Christmas?"

"Good, spent time with my family, got some nice gifts. It was fun. How was the weekend up here?"

"It was nice. Tori spent way more on me than she should've. I've been hunting. We had fun."

"I heard." Sienna made the universal V-licking sign on two fingers and I rolled my eyes at Tori.

"Mac and cheese sound good for dinner?" The girls agreed and I moved to the counter space, began the cooking while questioning Sienna about her Christmas. The was one question I wanted to ask, and after a few minutes, I got an opportunity. "So were your parents ok with you not going home at the end of the semester?"

She looked at the floor sheepishly. "I didn't lie to them, I just didn't tell them...everything. I just said that after my job at the bookstore ended for the semester, I went up north to stay with some friends who have a cabin. They were cool with it."

"Do I have to worry about your father or brother showing up at school with a twelve gauge next semester?"

"Nah. We don't discuss my sex life at family gatherings. But even if we did, my parents are cool. If you're good to me, they don't care." Sienna learned forward and gave Tori a lingering kiss. "Either of you."

After dinner the girls took a shower and I dragged Sienna's gifts out to scatter around the Christmas tree. There weren't many, but I had a feeling she'd like them. When the girls exited the bedroom they were dressed for bed – Tori in her usual panties and shirt, See in a tiny cotton shorts and a white cotton tanktop – and carrying a pile of packages. I whistled at them – my pants tightening a bit at the sight of the white tank sticking to the blondes torso with moisture and nicely highlighting her hard nipples – and accepted the clanking box that Sienna set in front of me. "You didn't need to do this."

"I know." Her voice was matter-of-fact. "But I wanted to. I really like you guys."

Tori opened her own gifts, a very precise slitting of seams with a wicked looking blade. "I want you to do something girly," See explained when the Latina held up a spa-and-massage giftcard for a large amount. "Go get your nails done and your body massaged and a seaweed wrap or something."

I tore the paper off my box and opened it to find a half dozen clear glass bottles inside. Expensive, higher end vodkas, the quality of my favorite Chopin or better. "Sienna, did we miss your twenty first birthday?"

She shook her head sheepishly. "I asked my brother to buy them for me."

"Thank you, they look delicious." I unfolded a piece of paper from the box and skimmed it. It was an invitation to split a bottle of my favorite with her after her next birthday... And to drink it off her tits. The idea was appealing.

"I think it's only fair I tell you, I gave Tori the same machine," I elaborated when Sienna opened her convertible tablet. "I figured you could use it for school."

"This is insane, you can't give me a computer for Christmas." Her words were a paraphrase of Jessie's, and I wondered where the vampiric girl was at that moment. Probably freezing in a grim apartment. Fuck.

"Too late, money is spent, receipt is gone," I said, trying to put Jessie out of my mind. "You've gotta keep it."

Sienna stepped over and gave me a hug. "Thank you."

I squeezed her back. "The rest of the gifts are more fun, I promise."

"You told me you only had that one rabbit," Tori explained when Sienna held up the toys she given her, a pink, designer-looking rabbit vibrator, a piece of beaded glass, and a fleshy, suction-cupped dong. "That's the best rabbit money can buy, and that's probably the greatest dildo in existence. And the one with the suction cup, that's great for the shower...or if you want to get deepeed and there's not two cocks available..."

"Thank you." The blonde hefted the sex toys, glanced between them. "Can you show me how to use them all?"

Tori smiled like a well-fed tiger. " Next time Gary's gone and I've got nothing planned, absolutely. We'll pick up where we left off with the martial arts and the shooting, and then move on to Dildos One Oh One."