Messy Ch. 15

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
7.1k words
4.67
6.8k
2
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, that feels good..."

Hot water sheeted down around me, so painfully, blissfully hot that I wondered for a moment of I was hallucinating, freezing to death, still wandering in the storm. Then Sienna raked her nails down my back just a little too hard and I decided I probably wouldn't hallucinate being sliced with knives.

Sienna realized I'd flinched and pulled her hands back. "Sorry."

I took a long draw from the tumbler of bourbon on the shelf, then turned and gathered the naked blonde in my arms. She put her head on my shoulder and sniffed. "Are you sure you're ok?"

I buried my head in the wet tangles of hair. "Yeah. My skin feels like its on fire and my ears are fat, but I'm fine. Thank you. So very much."

She pulled back and looked at me for a long time, then kissed me gently.

The moment was broken by Tori opening the bathroom door and knocking on the shower glass. I regretfully turned off the water and we exited the shower, dried off. "Windows and doors are secure, gas, electric, and water lines haven't been fucked with either outside the house or inside. Hot water heater, breaker box, and furnace look good too. Looks like we're safe," she said.

"Thank you."

"Tell me again," Tori requested once I was dressed in warm pajama pants and a sweater. "What happened?"

I padded to the kitchen in my slippers and pulled a pizza from the freezer, preheated the oven, poured myself another drink, and sat down at the table. I still felt frozen. The girls sat down around opposite me, waiting.

I shrugged. "Told you before. I thought my snowmobile had just been burning a bit more gas the past few weeks. About four I realized it was using gas really fast and turned around about twenty five miles out. It went dead shortly thereafter. When I checked the tank, it looked like someone had cut at least part of the way through the line going to the engine and then tried to patch it so it wouldn't be noticeable right away. Every time I went over a bump, the line probably tore a little bit more until it gave way completely. Not the best way to sabotage a snowmobile, but it wouldn't likely be noticed by a casual rider."

"Unlike cutting all your brake lines," Sienna said.

I tipped my glass to her and nodded. "So why did you guys decide to come looking for me?"

Tori shrugged. "See started getting worried when you weren't back around six. It had started coming down pretty good by then. I said you knew what you were doing, she said something had happened, you rarely stayed out that late even when the weather was great."

"I said I was going out to look for you, and she couldn't stop me." The blonde seemed proud of this.

Tori snorted, grabbed my tumbler and took a sip. "And because she doesn't know jack shit about this area and has only ridden a snow mobile twice, I went with her so she didn't wreck or get lost and freeze to death. You know, like you were trying to do."

I extended a middle finger and smirked at my neighbor. The girls had found me stumbling determinedly through the edge of the tree line, having made surprising progress in several mind-and-body numbed hours. I'd kept the presence of mind to move in a straight line at least, and avoid hypothermic undressing, an unconscious urge that kept getting stronger as the exertion raised my body temperature and the temperature around me dropped. I'd fixed one objective in my mind and held onto it with incredible will, and the arrival of Tori and Sienna had confused the hell out of me. My face still hurt from where Tori had slugged me in an attempt to shake me out of my stupor before putting me on the back of Sienna's snowmobile.

Back at home they'd stuck me in the shower and poured warm drinks down my throat in a seemingly unending repetition, and I kept trying to tell them that I was ok, that they were the ones in danger. I finally made myself understood to Tori, who immediately went into the same defensive mode is seen during the break-in, and she'd taken a long time checking every possible point of sabotage in the house and laying out firearms in every room.

Now, I just wanted hot food, alcohol, and sleep.

I wolfed down the pizza, brushed my teeth with unsteady hands, shed the mountain of blankets Sienna had insisted on piling on my shoulders as we sat at the table, undressed, and crawled into bed. A few minutes later Tori turned the lights out and I felt smooth warm skin around me, her head on my right shoulder, See's back pressed to my left side, my arm pillowing her head.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Tried to unwind. Tried to sink into a calm of sensation created by the warmth and affection around me. Tried to put out of my mind the thoughts that felt like unforgivable betrayal.

Somewhere in my endless trek of lifting feet and slowly freezing to death, my motivation had...changed. I still wanted to survive, get home with a warning about the danger...but the foremost thought in my mind wasn't either or both of the women to my left and right. Right now, more than anything, I wanted - achingly, desperately, regretfully - to feel Jessie laying on my chest. To run my hand through glossy black hair and see her lift her head and look at me with those bewilderingly intelligent eyes, flash me that feral grin.

The one thought that had inspired every step through the blizzard was that I didn't want to die having spent only one weekend with Jessie.

I wanted more than that.

And I fought with every fiber of my being to lock that feeling away in the dark corner of my brain where I kept all my regrets and my enjoyment of pain. It made me feel unworthy, dirty, guilty...messy.

Maybe it was just the alcohol and the sluggish blood moving cold-slowed through my brain.

I hoped it was.

I turned to rest my forehead against Tori's and closed my eyes.

Like the previous day, I finally crawled out of bed after noon. Unlike the previous day, I wasn't woken by two gorgeous women having sex, sadly. I fully remembered Tori climbing out of bed earlier to get dressed and...go patrol the perimeter, probably. When I awoke next, it was because Sienna had put the book she was reading down on the end table a little too loud. She'd stayed in bed next to me all morning.

I pulled her close and kissed her, and wiped tears from her eyes when I felt wetness against my shoulder. "It's ok. I'm back. We're safe. You saved me."

She shuddered against me for a long time while I held her close and stroked her back.

Eventually we rose and I went looking for something to silence my stomach. I stood in front of the patio door and drank my coffee, stared out at the winter landscape and the still-falling snow for a long time.

I had hoped to leave today.

Before yesterday, the cabin felt like a fantasy, an escape from reality where we could hunt and fuck to our hearts content. Now it just felt isolated, out on the edge of a frontier where attack could come at any minute, from any direction.

The snow would delay us a day or two, interrupting my plans. That was ok. We'd pack and get the house ready for weeks of emptiness, and the ugly uncomfortable feeling in my gut that I was gonna die here could be ignored for another twenty four or forty eight hours.

The day was busy.

I hopped on one of the spare snowmobiles and plowed the driveway and around the cabin, and the experience was unpleasant. I wouldn't devalue actual PTSD sufferers or their diagnosis by calling it that, but I had an almost instinctive dislike of snow and the machine I was sitting on, and I knew it was only going to get worse tomorrow when I rode out to the one I'd deserted to fix it and bring it back. I wasn't about to leave several thousand dollars out in the wilderness to rust and rot. Our packing took most of the day, and I even preloaded the meat I'd harvested to save time tomorrow. Sienna volunteered her SUV since she brought very little up, it'd stay frozen, why not?

It was depressing to see the cabin prepared for desertion so quickly. We'd spent weeks up here, fucking our brains out, yes, but also playing games, watching movies, talking, and having all sorts of non-carnal fun. Sienna had learned some wrestling and shooting, Tori had spent hours sketching designs for her business, I'd tried half a dozen new vodkas, hell, walking around the basement couches made me miss Nina. We'd had a good time here.

I'd arrived here freaked the fuck out, spent a few great weeks, and was leaving the same way I'd come - still freaked out.

Soon I'd be home and I could talk to the police about all this shit. Soon school would start again, the mind-numbing rush of BUSY that kept me staring at numbers and computers for ten or twelve hours a day for another two months. Soon I could lose myself in activity and not think too hard.

Soon, I'd take a weekend and go see Jessie.

My yearning to see the vampiric designer was more tempered today than it had been last night. Moderate hypothermia fucks with the mind, and getting home in a chilled panic and dumping alcohol into my system hadn't helped. My missing her today wasn't quite the apocalyptic need it had been last night, but I still felt driven to see her.

Tori and Sienna conspired though to put my thoughts to rest one night longer, to help me lose myself in a haze of aggression and pleasure.

We ate dinner in front the fireplace downstairs, and before I'd finished, Tori started moving furniture, pushing it up against the walls to clear a wide empty space.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, standing as she approached the loveseat I was sitting on. "Moving stuff," she grunted.

Sienna had disappeared upstairs, and I continued to eat, watching bemusedly. Once all the furniture was pushed aside, Tori retrieved some cotton rope from the basement storage room and brought it to me, rope in one hand, ladder in the other. "Loop these through the eyebolts, please."

My parents had installed eyebolts on the timbers above the basement family room, using them to hang evergreen boughs during the Christmas season. They were wide and sturdy, driven most of the way into the beams, and I suddenly knew what Tori was up to.

By the time I was done securing the rope to the various bolts, both girls had returned from upstairs, both wearing their short, silky robes, carrying a duffel bag that clanked suspiciously. Tori undressed Sienna slowly, pulling the tie on her robe and easing it off her shoulders to show me the pale body underneath, dressed only in skimpy lace lingerie. Then she roughly pushed the blonde to her knees in front of me, removed her own robe, and knelt next to her girlfriend. "Restraints are in the end pocket of the bag."

I buckled the leather cuffs and collars around their limbs and necks and tugged them to their feet with fingers through the D-rings set in the leather. Tori must've had some plan for that night, but one look at the two naked beauties holding hands and awaiting my command sparked my libido and blew all of her plans out of the water.

They were MINE.

I grabbed snap hooks and a metal ring out of the bag and pulled Tori over to the hanging rope with a light grip on her throat. "Up." She lifted her hands, and I secured them above her head, knotting the type around the snap-hook with her arms at full extension above her. I retrieved safety scissors from the bag and set them on the nearby couch, then returned to the bag, sorting through the contents. I pulled out the glass and leather flogger, twirled it through a few mid-air figure-eights, then held it in front of Sienna. "I don't think you have much experience with these...We will have to change that tonight."

I walked around Tori and flicked the flogger over her shoulder, let the trails flop onto her chest. Stepping up close, I nibbled on her ear, causing her to flinch away from the tickle. "We've had some fun with this scene before, haven't we?" I whispered.

She nodded as I unclasped her bra and pushed it up her arms, tangling it on the snap-hooked cuffs to get it out of the way. I pulled her panties down to her ankles and steadied her as she kicked them off, then circled her, taking her in.

Tori's body was - and always had been - a work of art. From her legs to her torso to her arms, lines of muscle showed through the skin, hard enough to show an obvious commitment to health and attractiveness, but still soft enough to be feminine.

The position lifted her small breasts, and I had an urge to run my tongue around her hard nipples and trail down her abs to the hollow of her navel. Maybe I'd do that later.

Maybe I'd make Sienna do that.

I dragged the trails of the whip over her shoulder, stepped back, and started warming her up. More figure-eights softly slapping off her back and ass and thighs, rhythmic strikes that felt more like teasing tickles or a massage than actually hits from a whip. Once she was accustomed to the impacts, I started putting some muscle into my swings, occasionally deviating from the circular rhythm to snap the leather against her skin. Tori offered no complaint until I started getting vicious with it - the hard cracks striping red across her muscular back and firm butt pulling yelps from her lips, causing her to shift position, grip her cuffs tightly every time the traces slashed against her skin.

Then I stepped around and started on the front of her body.

By the time I was done, her skin had a pink glow front and back and was covered with sweat. Her sides heaved as she sucked in air, and her stoicism had faltered, those yelps turning to grunts and cries as I'd worked over her sensitive tits, played the flogger over her vulva and up between her legs. I let the toy drop between us as I approached, and I stroked the side of her face.

"Fuck me," she breathed.

I lightly gripped her neck, felt the leather flex under my hand. "You think you're in charge?" I trailed my hand down her body, parted her smooth labia and slid two fingers into her tight, liquid heat. "Or is your pussy just SO wet and needy that you're not even thinking, you're just trying to get your way without begging?"

"Please fuck me. Please, please, please..." Tori shifted and pulled frantically at her restraints as my fingers moved within her. "I want your dick where your fingers are. Please!"

Sienna was flushed and breathing heavily as I approached her, obviously imagining herself in the Latinas place. I clipped her hands behind her back, and led her over to Tori, pushed her to her knees. "Eat."

The blonde gasped slightly and looked up at me, then grinned and licked her lips, leaned forward to delicately trail the tip of her tongue up one golden-brown leg, around the pubic mound, and then down the cleft to flutter between the lips. Inching forward, she angled her head up, trying to seal her mouth around her girlfriends pussy. Tori trembled and pulled against the restraints as Sienna's tongue began sliding against her sensitive privates, and I moved behind, reached down and tugged her legs further apart. Sienna pulled away for a moment as her girlfriend arched her ass out for me, offering herself for penetration.

I teased her for a few moments, running my dick through her wet slit, easing in and pulling back, reveling in the frustrated whines I heard when I pulled away. Finally my own desire for the better off me and I angled up at in, her sheath stretching to accommodate me. Holding her hips, I began thrusting, long deep strokes into yielding wet flesh that pressed my hips against her firm ass. Occasionally I could feel Sienna's tongue dip down from her girlfriends clit to my shaft as it pistoned back and forth, and the slippery stimulation was amazing.

Tori was enjoying herself too. After the flogging, her whole body was sensitive, and the movement of our bodies together got her off in short order. Her groans ramped up into a shriek and she stiffened in my grip. Sienna and I kept up our efforts, the blondes tongue moving faster against the joining of our bodies, my hands sliding up the sweaty torso before me to roughly squeeze and pinch her small tits. I buried my face in the curve of Tori's neck and shoulder, bit her lightly before raising my lips to her ear, her wet hair sticking to our skin. "You are at MY mercy." I grabbed her slick black mane in my hand and pulled her head back, arching her body as I continued hammering up into her tight, juicing pussy.

I don't think she'd caught her breath yet, her body still convulsing around me in orgasm, and I drove her through another one, her voice rising to a scream of ecstasy as my pounding against her g-spot and her girlfriends tongue action got her off violently. I wrapped my arms around her waist, keeping her held up as her whole body shook and trembled, her snatch clenching and releasing me deliciously, nearly taking me across the finish line with her.

I pulled out and reached up, unsnapped her cuffs, and then snapped them together again behind her, easing her down to kneel on the floor next to Sienna. The blonde looked over at her fucked-out friend quivering in the aftershocks of climax, smiled, and leaned in for a kiss. I watched for a moment, and then pulled Sienna's head towards my glistening rod. Another smile and she dove for it, sucking me in completely and running her tongue all over my member tasting her lovers feminine juices on me. I held off as long as I could, fighting my urge to erupt in her hot, wet mouth. When the boiling need became too great I pulled away, gripping her blonde hair in my fist and tilting her head up towards me as I jerked with my other hand. Recognizing what was about to happen, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, hanging her tongue out so she could taste her impending facial.

The first rope striped her face from chin to blonde hair. She flinched at the impact of the second against her cheek as I adjusted my aim , the third and fourth crossed her face again, and then I was shaking the remainder of my orgasm over her mouth. Stepping back to admire my handiwork, I watched as See licked up what she could of my cum, and then tilted her head back slightly, displaying the mess on her pretty face.

I gently wiped the cum from her made-up eye and offered it to her on my thumb, which she sucked long and erotically, batting both eyes at me as she gently writhed on her knees. "Your turn," I said. I helped her to her feet, and then positioned her as I wanted her, just as Tori had been, hands cuffed at full stretch above her head. I slipped her lacy bra up to tangle in her cuffs, baring her large breasts, and then took a moment to tease her through her panties. The crotch was soaked with her arousal, and she moaned as my fingers traced over her slit. "Are you turned on by eating out Tori and wearing my cum on your face...or by the thought of me whipping that gorgeous body red?"

Sienna whimpered at the thought. "Both?"

"Rhetorical question," I told her. "I think I want you quiet." I roughly pulled her panties down her legs, balled them up, and shoved them in her mouth. "If you need to use your safe-word, spit them out, got it?"

She nodded and I stepped back, grinned at the sight. Her pale body was stretched, gloriously. Her legs were spread slightly, giving me a great view of her recently shaved cleft, her stomach was lean and taut, and her tits were firmer and higher with her arms tied above her head. She looked at me defiantly, a bit of lace protruding from her lips, her face glistening with dripping semen.

Gorgeous.

I walked up and pushed two fingers into her pussy, he gasp at my invasion muffled by her underwear. The tight little channel was dripping wet, and she met my eyes, gave a little clench around me. Dammit I was looking forward to being inside her. "You look like such a helpless slut," I whispered.

"Mmmmmmmm" Sienna moaned.

Then I picked up the whip, and began.

12