Messy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose and ran her hands through her hair like she was considering pulling it out. "Shit with my brother. Shit with my family. I'm just really fucking stressed."

"Can I help?"

"No," she said glumly. "I've got this."

I went to her, put my arms around her, pulled her into a hug. "If I can do anything for you, you let me know, ok?"

She seemed to deflate in my arms. " You know what I need...but yeah, I will."

I pushed her gently back to arm's length, looked at her almost-haggard-looking face. "You're gorgeous, you know that?"

"Not right now I'm not."

"You are. Always." I kissed her forehead. "C'mon, I set dinner aside for you and Tori's actually talking tonight."

I heard Sienna padding up the stairs from the bathroom, and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting. She leaned against the doorframe when she saw me. "Mind if I sleep with you tonight? I need to be held. That family shit was hard."

"I never mind."

Scrubbed clean of makeup, her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, her tired face looked much younger. I still felt guilty sometimes looking at her in a sexual manner.

"What?" She must've felt my gaze linger on her.

"I've neglected your discipline, Miss Schneider. I think we should remedy that."

She stiffened, straightened, full breasts pushing against her t-shirt. "You mean..."

I motioned her to me, and she straddled my lap, wrapped her pajama-clad legs around me. " You have certain expectations and needs in this relationship, and I haven't been meeting them. I'm sorry. I'll try harder. I may not always be the best or most...interested...? Is that the word? But it's unfair of me to ask you to continue to get nothing while giving all that you do."

"I'm not here just for sex," she said pointedly.

"But that IS something you want and need, and I'm being a bad partner by not providing it, by not meeting your needs. Right?"

She looked down, and I raised her chin with a finger. "Right?"

"I guess."

I stroked her cheek. "I'll try to do better."

"What prompted this change?" Sienna gave me a wry smirk. "Not that I'm complaining..."

"A couple of things. Private things." I didn't want to tell her about Deirdre, didn't want to tell her I'd found some of my old personality in the arms of a woman who wasn't her. Keeping that secret made me an asshole.

But I knew that would hurt her, and I couldn't stand to do that.

Maybe that made me just half an asshole. "Ok."

"What do you want, right now?" I asked softly.

Sienna kissed me. "You know. For you to be in charge. For you to be rough with me. For you to teach me my place." She stood, repositioned herself, folded over my lap.

I let my hand linger on the warm curves for a moment before tugging the waistband of her pajama pants down to her thighs, exposing creamy, taut skin, the shadowed cleft of her buttocks. She spread her legs slightly, showing me her delicate lower lips and pink flesh. I rested one hand on her ass, stroked her cheek with the other, and she sighed. "Hard."

The crack of hand against flesh was loud, and Sienna bucked, grunted, pushed her ass back at my hand. She turned her head and looked up at me, eyes wide and plaintive, her lower lip between her teeth. "Harder."

My hand left a stinging red print on her other cheek and she gave a muffled little cry. "Harder please..."

The loud smacks and her loud cries echoed around the room as I spanked her. She wanted it hard and I gave her what she wanted, turning her pale ass pink, then red, then redder still. For her part, Sienna looked back at me the entire time, her flushed face wincing with every impact, glossy blonde hair swinging as her body was pushed forward by the strike and then she bucked back into position. Around the fifth slap, she pulled her t-shirt up to expose her tits, bit down on the hem to muffle the loud shriek she made every time my hand impacted her flesh.

She was breathing hard when I stopped, and she sighed, swallowed, tried to relax and get her breathing back to normal as I rubbed her red behind. My fingers wandered, straying over her little wrinkled pucker, lower to her sensitive slit. It was wet, and I found even more liquid when I slid two fingers into her. Sienna moaned as I stroked her g-spot, slowly, wantonly arching her hips back into my hand to take me deeper.

"Let me thank you," she gasped, a hitch in her voice from the stimulation I was providing.

"No need."

"Yes. Please. I want it..."

Sienna slid off my lap and undressed in front of me, hurrying to get naked. When she dropped to her knees in front of me though, I pulled her up, much to her surprise. "Get on the bed."

When I had her positioned on her back, butt hanging off the edge, I knelt and pushed her legs back. "Let me thank YOU." I ate her pussy slowly, trailing licks and kisses around her labia, legs, perineum, and pelvis, driving her wild, making her whimper and cry out before I even went near her clit. Pulling back the hood, I gave it a delicate swipe of the tongue before beginning fast, rough flicks, plunging my fingers into her drooling pussy to pull roughly at the anterior wall.

The blonde thrashed on the bed, barely keeping her legs lifted and spread enough for me to continue. And when she came...it was loud. She shrieked out her climax loud enough that I thought the neighbors could hear, humping her hips into my face, grinding her vaginal opening across my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held my mouth to her pussy, her legs collapsing over my shoulders as I slurped and licked at her wet, hypersensitive flesh, bringing her to another, even louder orgasm than I had moments ago. Her whole body trembled, arching and jerking as if electrified. "No more, no more, please, please stop..."

I crawled up on the bed and pulled her to my side, holding Sienna close while the aftershocks convulsed her body, her hips slowly, involuntarily humping against me. She sighed long and loud, satisfied, gently kissing and nuzzling against my shoulder. "That was amazing."

"Thanks, you're pretty amazing yourself."

Another sigh and her hand trailed down my torso to slowly pump my erection. "Give me a minute to recover and then I want you."

"You have me. I'm right here."

"I mean I want this fantastic cock. First in my mouth... And then in my kitty, fucking me hard and rough until I beg you to stop, but you won't because I haven't used my safe-word. And you just keep going until you fill me up with your cum."

Sienna snuggled into my shoulder, exhausted from her series of climaxes, dozing lightly. I thought she might have fallen deep asleep for the night, but when I started to rise to turn off the light, she tightened the arm she had thrown over my chest, and then slithered on top of me, straddling my waist and grinding on me like I was inside her, rubbing my cock with her dripping wet lips. She made a great show of sliding back and angling her hips up to show me her pussy, and then pulling my cock vertical and mounting it, giving me a great visual of her body slowly sinking down on it.

I gripped her hips and she pushed my hands away. "This is just to get your dick wet," she groaned as I stretched her tight little box. "I love sucking you off when I can taste myself on you..."

True to her word, she rode me for only a few moments more before slowly pulling off me and laying down flat on her back next to me and spreading her arms. The request was clear, and I moved up to straddle her upper chest, pinning her arms down with my legs. From this angle, she could get her mouth around most of my cock, and if I lifted her head up with my hands, I could drive even deeper into her mouth.

She smiled happily up at me as I did just that, thrusting through the tight construction of her lips closed around me, against her tongue, pushing against the soft back of her throat. When I pulled back she arched and looked plaintively up at me. "I love tasting me on you."

I reached down and stroked her cheek. "What do you want, right now?"

Sienna smiled lazily. "To be used. Choke me. Gag me. Fuck my mouth and then blow your load on my face. Flip me over and take me from behind as your cum dries on me."

With that image in my head, it didn't take me long to get off. Especially with the blonde beauty sucking powerfully on my rod, tearing up and making cute little gasps and glugs as she fought for air, strings of saliva connecting me to her lips when I pulled back to let her breathe. Right back in and she coughed and gagged as I pushed deep into her throat, holding there as I felt the convulsions around my meat and she arched up to take me millimeters deeper into her gullet.

I pulled out and started jacking, and Sienna tilted her chin up, offering her pretty face for my spending. "I'm so wet right now," she moaned. "I'm thinking about you shooting a sticky mess on my face, making me wear it all while you're fucking me from behind."

I grinned at her. "You like talking dirty, don't you?"

Vigorous nodding. "I like being dirty for you. I like you treating me like your porn star, your greedy, needy little slut...your whore..."

I grunted as the first blast of semen exploded from me, and Sienna tilted her face up even more to catch it across her cheek. I leaned over further, successive ropes striping across her nose and forehead, the diminishing bursts dropping to puddle and smear on the contours of her upper cheeks, her lips. I shook the last drops of jizz into her mouth and watched as she smiled through the facial. "Wow, you're hot."

My response was to dismount her, grabbing her legs and flipping her over. She gasped at the rough treatment and then remembered what she was supposed to do - arching her back and spreading her legs wide on the sheets, pushing her reddened, muscular butt and plump pussy towards me, offering it for my use. I leaned over her slim back to grip her neck and growl in her ear. "I want your ass."

She turned back with a slightly worried look on her cum-coated face and shook her head. "No. Tomorrow. I...I'm not ready..."

I notched the head of my cock between her spread, glistening pink vaginal lips. "I'll hold you to that."

Sienna nodded vigorously. "Yes...master."

I thrust in hard, my lust ignited by her words. Her channel gripped me, tight and burning hot and wet as a bath, and I rutted through the slippery constriction as the blonde girl beneath me pushed and ground back on me. Our coupling was rough, aggressive, me hammering her snug twat as she bucked back on me, her trying to take my dick as deep inside her body as possible, her spine undulating as she twisted and ground her upturned hips against me.

I reached out and took a handful of Sienna's hair, pulling her head back, turning her to look at me. Her eyes rolled up with pleasure and she grunted, bucked against me spastically, cumming not just from the sensation of my cock inside her, but the rough handling of her body. "Wow you're hot." I growled her own words into her ear and she grinned, pushed back harder, shook her ass more vigorously, spurred on by my appreciation.

Just like she'd said, she did start begging me to stop, protesting that it was too much, too hard, too fast, that I was too big for her kitty, that I was hurting her by fucking her so hard. Without hearing the word "pineapple" I knew it was just acting, and so I leaned over and growled in her ear that I didn't care, that I was going to fuck her how I wanted and that she needed to just keep taking my rock-hard cock in her tight little pussy and please me like I desired.

The verbal domination got her off in a hurry.

I couldn't count how orgasms the blonde had before mine arrived. Big shrieking "O's" that forced me to stop and hold her as she shook; little trembling climaxes that made her sigh and groan and whimper and pull me close so I could feel the ripple of her sheath around me.

She was beautiful. Wild. Wanton.

When I finally came it was just as violent as our fucking had been. I pulled her tight to me, perfect ass hard against my hips, leaning over her back and biting the back of her neck while one hand rubbed frantically at her clit and pushed-open pussy-lips. I held still deep inside her, throbbing, spasming as I pumped wad after wad after wad of cum into the depths of her wet little tunnel. See cried out with her own pleasure as she felt me shooting inside her, so turned on by my cumming inside her that she went over the edge as well.

We collapsed to the sheets and I rolled us to our sides, holding Sienna close while we both recovered from our exertions. Eventually I extracted my softening penis from her and hunted up a washcloth from the bathroom. Slowly I cleaned off her face, wiping away the smeared, dried cum. The blonde smiled and hummed happily at my ministrations.

"Not down there," she protested when I moved to clean between her thighs. So deep had my ejaculations been that not even a single drop of white liquid had escaped from between her stimulated-pink lower lips. Her smile was shy. "I wanna feel you inside me. I like this feeling." She languidly and rolled over, curling into herself like she was getting ready for sleep.

I returned to the bed a few minutes later after cleaning myself up, turned off the light, and pulled Sienna to me. She turned over to put her back to my front, and I wrapped my arms around her naked body, pulling her close. Even dead tired from the previous night, I was awake long after her breathing had slowed and deepened and she'd relaxed into sleep.

My mind, far from being worn out from strenuous copulation or lack of sleep, was focused on the room across the hall, and the sleeping woman contained therein.

Tori seemed to have turned a corner today. Speaking little more, eating a little better. Soon her work would start up and she'd be back to a routine that didn't let her stare at the wall all day.

I wished with all my might that she was here in my arms right now. I owed Sienna for her continued support, she was a good friend and needed companion lately, but the heat of my affection had cooled for her somewhat. I didn't feel the need to bed her. I enjoyed it, I enjoyed her submission, enjoyed pleasing myself with her gorgeous body, enjoyed her company when we were both clothed...but I needed Tori.

Dammit.