Messy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her dress further up her waist and gave one buttcheek a slap, then leaned over for body to body contact, grinding into her. "You're getting fucked in public," I whispered in her ear. "You might as well be naked and here I am pounding away at your wet little pussy in front of all of these people. I bet they love the view..."

Deirdre moaned and rolled her butt back, shifting her hips to play with my cock. "You think they do?"

"I guaran-fucking-tee you every man in this room wants a turn with the filthy little redhead head in the blue dress," I growled. "Cuz she was so turned on she couldn't stand it anymore, she just couldn't wait to go up to her hotel room where she had some privacy like a normal person, she just had to get naked and start sucking and fucking right away."

The filthy little redhead in question came from my words, screeching as her pussy clamped down around me, and I had to pull my face back to keep her arching head from knocking me out. "And pretty soon, all these people watching you get bent over and fucked, they're going to get to watch my cum dribble out of you..."

I kept going, picking up the pace, thrusting through her slippery, clenched flesh, seeking my own climax. I'd been inside her a while now, and I was...so...close...

I gripped her ass and held deep and hard, straining to cram another few millimeters of sensitive meat into her squeezing channel. I erupted with a shudder of pleasure, My dick twitched hard as the muscle spasms pumped semen into her with each contraction, and I buried my face in her silky red hair, breathing hard at the exertion.

I lay on top of her for a few moments, regaining my strength, and then pulled out with a squish. The front of my suit pants was soaked. I lifted her up, tugged her around on the tabletop, not wanting to give her a moment's pause. Deirdre grinned up at me as I repositioned her, flat on her back on the table, head hanging off the edge.

Holding her waist, I thrust forward insistently, and she guided my flagging erection into her mouth. A happy hum escaped her lips as she sucked through my pushes and withdrawals, cleaning my sensitive skin of our combined fluids. I reached down and stroked her full breasts, squeezing and kneading more roughly in response to her pleasured moans.

Movement to my right and I looked over to see a fit, middle-aged woman bend over into our booth, kneeling on her own bench. Sitting on the table behind her, a similarly aged man with a beard pulled down his suit pants, pushed up the hem of her dress, and slid in.

I pulled out of Deirdre's mouth and smiled down at her. "Good girl." She grinned and I leaned down to kiss her, long and deep. " Turn around on the table."

Laying flat on the table, the redhead could see that we'd been joined, and surprisingly she didn't seem bothered, concentrating only on me and my actions, even as the other woman grunted and groaned and shuddered through an orgasm.

I was once more kneeling at the foot of the table, my tongue flicking lightly Deirdre's clit while I slowly but persistently worked one, then two fingers past her tight backdoor. With the pearly white fluid leaking out from between her labia, and a drool of saliva, I didn't need any lube, just time. She watched the increasing carnality of the party and squeezed her own breasts while I fiddled her clit with my tongue and loosened her up for the coming penetration.

I and looked down at the gorgeous, half-naked redhead laying on the table, totally exposed. "Reach back behind your head and hand me that bottle of lube."

She giggled as she fumbled around for it, then passed it to me. "Better than ketchup or mustard!"

I dribbled the oily liquid over my tool and rubbed it around until my entire length glistened. Another squeeze over Deirdre's perineum, and then I capped the bottle and massaged the lube into her rosebud, around and in. I positioned the swollen head of my cock at her entrance and gently shifted her ass on the table, positioning her best for my penetration. "Isn't she gorgeous?" I asked the woman bent over into our booth.

It took a moment for my question to register, and then she smiled lazily. Hungrily. "Very."

Deirdre groaned at her words, and again - louder and longer - as I pushed steadily forward. I overcame the resistance, and her pucker enveloped me smoothly. I gave her a moment to adjust to the sensation, squeezing out another drizzle of lube onto our joining, and slid slowly forward. She arched her back as my groin pressed against her buttcheeks. Lifting her head, she looked down her body at where we pressed together. "You got it all in?" she asked with a slight wince and a note of worry in her voice.

"He sure did, darling." The middle-aged woman was still getting railed - that guy must have no sensitivity in his dick AT ALL - and was watching us. She reached down and took Deirdre's hand, squeezing it as I slowly withdrew and pushed back in. "Just relax," she whispered.

The redhead's other hand crept down her abdomen to rub slow circles at the top of her slit, and I joined her, the brushes of our fingers together somehow as erotic as the drag of my shaft through her tightly-clenched anus. She loosened up - and I had to stop moving - after we both got her off from our clitoral stimulation, her muscular ring clamping down so tight before releasing slightly. I picked up speed a bit after her gloriously gorgeous climax, sitting forward to rub frantically at her pussy before flipping backward to the tabletop to twitch and grind her red hair into the wood and whine breathlessly.

I hitched her knees up on my arms and leaned forward to thrust harder and deeper, spurring even more vocalizing and writhing from my partner, grimace, sand looks of pleasure crossing her face in quick succession, even as she continued to squeeze her booth-neighbors hand until her fingers turned white.

She came once more before me, lifting up slightly to make eye contact with me, biting her lip sensuously, and then rotating her hips, pushing back at me, taking the initiative and seeking her own pleasure. Her pleasure was my pleasure, and between her movements and mine and the taboo nature of our act and the location, I erupted mid-thrust. I took a moment to enjoy the feeling of my seed pulsing into her rectum, and then I continued sawing back and further, heightening the sensation of orgasm in the redhead's tight ass.

Eventually I had to pull away, and my limp member slipped from between her cheeks. Clean. Good. "Hand me those napkins." She did, and I wiped fluids from both of us.

Deirdre sat up and sighed contentedly, then pulled up her dress, sliding one strap over her shoulder. I stopped her from pulling the other up over her pale, heavy breast. "Leave it."

She grinned, then slid off the table into an embrace, her lips grinding against mine, tongue diving into my mouth as her hand sought the bulge I'd just zipped away. " Another drink, then the hotel room."

Somewhere in the deep recesses of sleep, I realized that someone was playing with my cock. I fought upwards through the darkness, and forced my eyelids open just a few seconds after there was painfully solid the wetly yielding pressure. With blurry vision, I saw a pale body and red hair, and I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as Deirdre started riding me.

She leaned over and kissed me softly, then straightened, piling her red curls up on top of her head and holding them there out of her eyes and arching her tits out. "Good morning, Gary."

I stretched and pushed up into her wet box. "Yes, yes it is."

She grinned. "I woke up before you and thought to myself 'self, what would be the best way to thank this gorgeous guy for making a fantasy I've had since I learned how to masturbate come true?'. You were sleeping on your back, so it was a pretty easy decision."

"It is a pretty great way to be woken up."

"It's pretty bitchin' for me too." Deirdre rolled her hips, grinding my erection against her vaginal walls and almost purred at the feeling.

The redhead rode me quickly - almost viciously - and got me off in record time, slipping up and off my morning wood seconds after it had finished spurting into the depths of her snug, wet tunnel. She flopped down on the bed beside me and draped an arm and a leg over me, nuzzled her face into my neck. "So, are there any fantasies I can make come true for you today? I think it's only fair..."

I thought about my fantasies right now, the mental pictures that turned me on and stirred my lust. "Not...Not really. Nothing stands out. I'd just like to keep showing you off today."

"Aww, that's sweet." Deirdre elbowed me in the chest and laughed. "In that case, I'm gonna lie here a bit longer and then shower." She snuggled in closer to my body and sighed contentedly.

We showered around ten and lounged around the hotel room for another hour, surfing the web on our phones and checking in on social media, sharing jokes and news of the day. My rumbling stomach finally convinced me it was time to do something other than stare at a tiny screen, and I flipped through the menu laying next to the room phone trying to decide what I wanted for breakfast. "What do you want to eat?"

The redhead vaulted across the bed and curled into my shoulder to stare at the menu. "Western omelet, please."

I looked up and down her naked body next to me and grinned. "I know what I want to eat now." My mind started spinning with all the things I could do, all the ways I could feed her exhibitionist interests. I'd never been really comfortable with sex around non-participants, but Deirdre was getting me there.

She absent-mindedly stroked my member through the silk boxers I'd put on after our shower, starting to pump a little faster and harder as I called on our breakfast order. She was grinning as I hung up, the shorts tented by the straining erection she'd given me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to sit on my lap. "Bad girl."

Her lower lip pushed out and she adopted a petulant look. "You're not going to punish me though."

I pulled her into a kiss. "No, I'm going to fuck you in front of a lot of people."

We made out like that until the food came, mouths parting only for air, tongues pushing, flicking together, lips brushing skin when they weren't roughly pressed against each other. My hands roamed over the curves of her back and ass and Deirdre groaned, ground her increasingly wet and heated crotch against my boxers.

A knock on the door interrupted our flaring lust, and I pushed the redhead back at arm's length. "Go get our food."

"Like this?" She bit her lip, looking both apprehensive and seductive.

"Wear your robe." Deirdre had brought a gorgeous blue robe, almost indecently short and trimmed with delicate white lace. She rose from the bed, stretched, and slid into the silky garment, tied it loosely around herself, and walked to the door.

The waitress was a gorgeous southeast Asian woman with long glossy black hair, dark skin, and model-fine features. Obviously a participant in this weekend, she wore a short black dress, domino mask, and I could've sworn I caught a brief glimpse of plump hairless lips when she bent to set our tray on the hotel room table and the hem of her dress rose slightly up her ass.

She clasped her hands behind her back and smiled at us. "Anything else I can bring you?"

"That's good, thanks. Do you mind watching us?"

Deirdre glance suddenly back at me, and the waitress smiled even more broadly. "That would not be the weirdest request I've had today. I wouldn't mind watching at all."

"Deirdre, take your robe off and give" her nametag said Mandy "Mandy the tip." I held up two twenties.

The redhead hesitated only a moment before untying the sash around her waist and shrugging out of the blue silk, exposing pale skin and red nipples hard with arousal. She walked over to the side of the bed and took the money from me stepped around the footboard, and handed Mandy the cash.

The waitress slipped the bills into her order book. "You're gorgeous." She looked part Deirdre to me. "May I touch?"

"That's up to her."

"May I?"

Deirdre shivered. "Yes," she said breathlessly.

As I watched, Mandy trailed her hand lightly down one arm, over a hip, up her spine, and moving around to face her again, pressed it between the redhead's bare breasts. "What are you going to do with Gary? What am I going to watch?"

Deirdre swallowed audibly. "Probably suck his cock. At least, I mean, at first. Really, whatever he wants."

"You seem nervous. Do you want me to go?" Mandy's voice was smooth and low, seductive.

"No, I...I want you to watch us...me... I've just never... I've never been touched like this..."

"By a woman."

Deirdre nodded, her red hair swinging.

"Are you wet?"

Another nod, chest heaving. "I am." Her voice was small.

Mandy slowly let her hand fall, fingers brushing over heavily rising and falling chest, gently tickling her belly, and then lower. "Nice and smooth."

"Gary sent me to a spa to get waxed. He wanted me bare...down there."

Slim brown fingers teased between legs, and Deirdre shifted, clasped and unclasped her hands behind her. "You ARE wet," Mandy whispered. "Show me what turns you on."

Deirdre slipped around the bed and then crawled between my legs. The look on her face was intense as she pulled down my boxers and then settled into a doggystyle position, ass in the air, legs spread lewdly wide open, upper body resting on her elbows as she licked my erection up and down, nuzzling against it, gently kissing it. She raised her eyes to me, and a blush of excitement and lust and embarrassment darkened her face, and then she took me in her mouth and began sucking, head bobbing up and down, hand twisting and pumping. Her wet mouth around my prick was exquisite, and having cum once this morning, I knew the sensation would continue for a while yet.

Reaching out, I directed her in the motions I wanted, two hands on her head, guiding her up and holding her down as I desired, reveling in her muffled sighs and moans as she enjoyed my use of her mouth. I pulled her up and off and motioned her towards me. "Sixty-nine."

Deirdre blushed again and crawled over my body, settling over my face and lowering swollen pink pussy to my mouth while holding my member strainingly vertical to resume sucking. I lifted my head and nuzzled into her crotch, teasing the apex of her slit with my tongue, licking hard up and down the lips before firmly sucking her engorged clit. I pulled at her back, forcing her ass up into the air, belly arched down, giving me a better angle, and then I slid my hands back over her smooth skin to hold her twat wide open, fingers slipping into her wet depths.

I was glad the redhead pulled her mouth off my when she climaxed, because I wouldn't have wanted her jaw locking up on me like her legs and back did. She froze, tensed, still as a statue, and then shrieked loudly, arching her back and pulling away. I forced her back down, kept up the stimulation, and she cried out once more as her body trembled with pleasure.

A phone rang, interrupting us, and I ducked under one of Deirdre's shaking legs to look for the source of the sound. It didn't sound like mine or hers. It was Mandy's and she said a few hushed words into it, one hand still stroking herself below the hem of her hiked up dress. "Gotta go," she said, hanging up. "But it's been fun." Leaning over, she gently took Deirdre's chin in hand and kissed her. Hard. Passionately. A whimper of enjoyment escaped her lips, and then she turned away, straightened her dress, and quietly shut the door on her way out.

Laying next to my gorgeous partner, I sighed contentedly. This was great.

"I need you in me, now." Deirdre, still on her hands and knees was giving me a look of absolutely crazed lust.

The bed rustled as I shifted to kneeling behind her, and she groaned "Fuuuuuuuck" as I pushed in. I gripped her hips as he tight wetness yielded to me, and then I was picking up speed, moving faster and faster gliding through constricting flesh with the aid of copious feminine lubricant. I don't think I've ever felt a pussy so wet before.

Deirdre was grunting with every slap of hips against ass, swearing to herself in an escalating pitch as her orgasm approached. Her brilliant red hair tossed to the side as she turned her head to look at me, and she bared her teeth in a savage grin that reminded me of Jessie, and then her head dropped and she focused on slamming back against me, cooperating in her own fucking instead of experiencing. I leaned over, grabbed her flanks, enjoyed the feel of sweaty skin on sweaty skin. "You had fun?" I whispered in her ear. "You liked that girl watching you, touching you..."

"Uhhhhhhhh..." the redhead beneath me grunted and pushed back hard, grinding her firm, round bottom into my crotch, moving almost like she was stirring her vaginal canal with my prick.

"You like being the center of attention, you want people to see you turned on and acting like a nympho slut who can't control herself, don't you?"

No response, just another groan, and I straightened, pulled my hand back, and delivered a hard slap to a pale asscheek. "Don't you?"

That got me a shriek and a clench, and then she buried her face in the bedclothes to muffle the sounds of her orgasm. I kept pounding, so very, very close... I pushed us both flat, and it took only three thrusts in this new position for me to cum, emptying my balls into her in a series of body-clenching spasms.

We shifted apart to a more comfortable, less crushing position, and lay together basking in body heat and orgasmic afterglow. "I think our food is cold," Deirdre said at length. She rolled to look at me, lazily, sleepily.

"I think the room has a microwave. Otherwise I'll go find one. No big deal."

"Totally worth it." She closed her eyes. "I feel like I'm floating, like I could sleep for a week."

I grinned. "Me too. I needed this."

Red hair snuggled into my shoulder and a pale hand stroked my chest. "Cuz you got fired?"

The temperature in the room dropped twenty degrees, and my heart rate jackhammered up way higher than it had when we were fucking.

"What?" My voice sounded like I was being strangled.

Deirdre breathed "Oh shit..." and rolled away from me.

"What? What are you talking about?" The volume of my voice rose.

"Nothing. Nevermind."

I vaulted off the bed, moved around to crotch by her side. "Deirdre, tell me. How do you know about that? I never told you."

She rolled away again, shook her head, and climbed off the opposite side of the bed, state rummaging through the boxes of food Mandy had brought. "Leave me alone."

"No Deirdre, fucking answer me." I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her around. "What about my friends? How do you know about that?"

"I'm a cop, ok, get off me!"

"You're a cop," I said slowly. "Ok. Keep going."

"No, I don't want to." She threw my breakfast burrito on the table, climbed back onto the bed, pulled the blankets around her in a whirl as she sat down.

"Fucking answer me right now." The rage in my voice made us both stop.

"Or what, you'll rape and mutilate me too?" Deirdre asked sarcastically.

"I didn't do that." I was so angry I was seeing things with a black tinge, and my vision had narrowed.

"I know."

Some of the tension in the room leaked out under the door. "Keep going," I said, jaw and fists tight.

The redhead sighed, put her head in her hands for a moment. "I was at that Somalian woman - "

"Nina," I interrupted, pain spiking through me as I remembered her cool demeanor and brilliant smile. "Her name was Nina."

"I was at Nina's crime scene, and then your house. Trying to put it together, looking for you, looking for motive, all that shit. Along with about a hundred other people."