Messy Ch. 21

Story Info
One last year in a nonmonogamous life.
21.1k words
4.69
21.5k
4

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, this place is beautiful! Like something out of a book!" Sienna peered out the window at the square, two-story building. The driving rain and darkness would've obscured most details if not for our proximity, but with the perimeter lights on and the car parked next to the stairs, the gorgeous building came into focus. It was constructed of rough-hewn stone block, vines crawling across most surfaces. The roof was copper sheeting, and the windows – strangely only on the second floor- were ornately shuttered and barred. A high stone fence – also vine-covered - shielded the entire backyard from prying eyes, extending from the back of the house down to the waterfront.

It looked like a castle.

I'd booked the weekend with the resort's – literally The Resort – management, shown the vouchers upon arrival on the ground, and received the key to the cabin. I was slightly damp from getting in and out of the vehicle, and contemplating how soaked I was going to be carrying luggage in.

Sienna meanwhile looked mouthwatering as always. She was wearing the short, low-necked, sequined gold dress from New Year's Eve, and had done her makeup and nails in an almost blackish-red for maximum contrast with her fair skin and platinum blonde hair. I wasn't planning on making her carry anything, especial with those high heels stretching her toned legs. Dammit, she was hot.

I reached over and gently turned her head towards me with two fingers on her chin."See, what do you want here? You know what this place is, right?"

She smiled softly. "I looked at the website."

"Ok. I just want to make sure you don't think this is just like...a hotel or something."

"I know. And as for what I want...I want to know what it would be like if you OWNED me. If I was your PROPERTY. No freedom. No choice. No privacy. No safeword. Just you doing whatever you want to me."

I sighed. "There's always a safeword. It keeps things safe and sane."

She shook her head. "Then I won't use mine this weekend. And if I do, I want you to ignore it. I want you to be aggressive. Demanding. I want to see your dark side." The whole time she'd been speaking she'd been curling closer to me, and I noticed her legs were pressed hard against each other, moving back and forth slightly as she concentrated on her own arousal.

This weekend had the potential to get out of hand.

It also had the potential to be a lot of fun.

I rushed our bags up the steps to the second floor in two trips, unlocking the door and setting them in the darkened room. Finally, I went back down and held my coat over Sienna's head as she unsteadily climbed the stairs. With the door shut on the rainy night behind us, I finally turned on the light.

"Wow," Sienna exclaimed, almost breathless."I didn't know places like this existed..."

Her words reminded me of Deirdre, and I pushed that memory out of my head before I got mad. The living room was decorated with an almost medieval theme, stone floor and walls, exposed wood beams overhead. The light fixtures were a cast-iron LED chandelier hanging from one beam and LED sconces on the walls. No TV, instead a massive fireplace faced by couches, and dark, heavy bookcases lined the walls. I had a feeling that if I checked the titles, I 'd find a LOT of erotica. To our left was a descending staircase, and ahead a dark hallway led off into the rest of the cabin.

"Hey," I said, and Sienna refocused her attention on me instantly.

"Yes." I pulled her to me and kissed her. Hard and deep, her lips moving softly against mine and then parting for my tongue as desire ignited further. My hands roamed over her back and ass and finally she pulled away with a little gasp. "Please, Gary..."

"Please what?"

"Tell me what's next. Make me... Just..." she gestured as she struggled futilely to explain what the lust in her needed.

"You really want what you told me in the car?"

See nodded. "Please. More than anything."

I thought a moment about what I wanted to do next. About what she would want next. I felt rush of power in my head – it didn't matter what she wanted. She wanted to be my property, my toy.

My slave.

It was an odd feeling. I'm usually a giving and responsible partner, and the idea of taking my partners wants and needs out of the equation was a little alien.

And more than a little arousing.

My mind ran to all the ways I could pleasure her. Hurt her. Control her. Pleasure MYSELF with her body.

"Wait here." I carried the bags to the bedroom and momentarily gaped at the room. There was a massive four-post bed along one wall, the posts, head and footboards, and the supports crisscrossing under the canopy studded with attachment points. Straps were laid out on the bed, extending from underneath the mattress, awaiting cuffs. The nightstands and dresser were heavy wood, and the furnishings were as similarly medieval as the living room, cast iron and fur.

I peeked into the bathroom after dropping the bags on the floor. More modern, tile instead of stone, with a deep, wide tub sunk into the floor against the back wall, a large, clear glass shower stall along the right wall, and toilet and vanity to the left. The vanity contained thick towels and washcloths, along with various wipes for after-sex cleanup, basic makeup supplies, and various bottles and faucet attachments for cleaning one's various orifices.

I headed back to the living room, and Sienna smiled when she saw the leather I had in my hand. She knew the routine, and held out her arms for the wrist cuffs, lifted her feet one at a time when I knelt to buckle on the ankle cuffs, and then dropped to her knees before me and lifted her hair so that I could collar her. She stayed down even after I'd clipped the simple leash onto the ring set in the leather, and I took a moment to admire the way she looked on her knees. Then I have the lead a gentle tug. "Stand."

She did so, and looked down, not meeting my eyes, hands clasped behind her back. "Why don't you get undressed."

Sienna shivered, anticipation maybe? One by one she slipped her strappy heels off, then turned her back so I could unzip the dress. She let it fall to the ground in a rustle of thin gold, then reached behind her to undo the strapless bra. Her breasts were barely affected by gravity at all once freed from confinement, high and firm, and she shivered again when I palmed one, felt the hard nipple scrape against my palm.

"Your panties," I stated.

That brought a smile. "You sure you don't want to see how these are different first?" Sienna reached down and tugged at the crotch as if straightening it, and the lace parted to reveal the smooth skin of her feminine mound. "Crotchless. Or as the fancy people say 'ouvert.'"

"Cute. Take them off."

She shimmied them down her legs, kicking off the lacy coil. "I asked Tori to help me shave today," she announced. "I know you like that look better."

I kissed her again and slid one hand down between us to cup between her legs. She sighed into the kiss and then inhaled sharply as my middle finger parted silky wet folds.

"You're wet, See," I said, stepping back.

She looked down. "I have been all day."

I turned her around and used a snaphook to attach her wrist cuffs together behind her back, then turned my attention to building a fire. It was late May, and even though the trees were almost fully green, the nights were still chilly, and this one was no exception. Sienna stood still on the rug by the door, looking meekly at the floor, not moving – presumably because I hadn't told her to.

I got the fire going and returned to her side, took up the leash. "Let's go exploring while that warms up."

She didn't move but looked up at me instead. "Can you unclip my wrists? If I'm going to be on a leash, I'd rather crawl for you."

I raised an eyebrow as I reached behind to undo the bonds between her cuffs. "Are you serious?"

Freed, she lowered herself to the floor with an unsteady grace. On all fours, she parted her knees and looked back at me with an innocence that contrasted the heavy, smoky makeup and her exposed privates. "Very serious. Don't you want me to?"

We walked to the kitchen, a large room on the other side of the living room, and I flicked on the light. More heavy exposed beams, dark wood cabinets, stone counters, and the latest stainless steel appliances. A large island separated the kitchen area from a dining area which featured a massive wood table set comfortably for ten. At the back of the room was a heavily curtained patio door, and we walked over to it, pulled back the curtains slightly, and peered out. No lights out back, but the front lights bled around slightly, and I could just barely make out a deck and landscaping through the dark and the heavy rain.

We'd passed the table when Sienna stopped and rubbed my leg with her blonde head. "Gary?"

She was looking up at me, again, innocently. "Yes?"

"Are you going to fuck me on that table?"

I glanced back, imagining the blonde bent over or seated on the edge, legs spread while I pounded into her. "Maybe."

I walked Sienna into the bedroom and she gasped at the sight. The very-obviously-made-for-bondage bed, the rich furniture, the heavily optioned bathroom.

Again she stopped and looked up at me, this time as we were leaving the bathroom. "Are you going to fuck me in there? And in here?"

I reached down and stroked her blonde hair. "Absolutely."

She smiled up at me. "I can't wait."

We walked downstairs and I flipped on the light, and Sienna said "Oh fuck."

The stone room had been designed as a very modern dungeon. A large bed covered in attachment points sat at the far end of the room, and between there and here were all manner of bondage and BDSM furniture, tables, benches, chairs, stockades, swings. The walls were set with hooks and shelves, various whips and paddles hanging next to displays of vibrators, dildos, and plugs, an amazing array of sex toys in every shape, size, and color. Cabinets set along the floor opened to shelves stacked with various restraints and costumes and basic lingerie.

The other features of the room were another enormous fireplace, and an attached bathroom equal to the one upstairs.

Sienna padded between all the furniture, opening cabinets, craning her neck to look up at the shelves, but resolutely staying on her hands and knees. She stopped right before we headed back upstairs. "You're going to fuck me down here?"

"Of course."

"And hurt me?"

"Yes."

She whimpered slightly, and we climbed the steps to the living room. I led her around the plush sofas and stopped her in the center of the thick fur rug before the fireplace. The leash was long enough that I could hold it with one hand and still peruse the bookcases. As I'd suspected, they were full of erotica, fiction, manuals, straight, gay, new, old, there was something arousing or educational here for everyone.

"Gary?" Sienna was looking up at me piteously.

"Yes?"

"You're not going to fuck me?"

"I am."

"Soon? I'm so wet right now, I'm so turned on I can barely think straight. Please..."

I knelt by her side and let my hand glide over the curves of her back, over her lifted bottom, between her legs. The heat and liquid I found were incredible, and she moaned as my finger invaded her. "You really are wet, See."

"I have been all day, just thinking about this weekend. It was so hard to concentrate in class, and tonight, at the restaurant, I thought I was going to soak through my panties, into my dress. You have no idea how horny I am right now..."

I probed deeper inside, my finger slipping deeper inside her lubricated channel. "I think I have an idea."

"I feel like I'm in heat, I need it so bad, Gary. Aren't you turned on, don't you want to be inside me?"

My cock was hardening at her words, but I kept stroking, kept holding out. I wanted to drive her into a frenzy of need first. "I am. But I'm enjoying this." I leaned over and trailed kisses down her spine.

"Didn't you get hard watching me crawl around on the floor for you, seeing my legs spread? I got even more turned on knowing I was showing you my wet kitty and my tight asshole. I KNOW you liked the view." Sienna turned her head, mouth open and panting with arousal. "Please, Gary."

I knee-walked around in front of her, and unzipped my suit-pants, pulled my erection out through the fly in my boxers. "Is this what you want?"

The blonde bit her lip, nodded.

I gently took her head in my hands and moved her down to my straining member. As I watched, she extended her tongue, licking at it, every flick sending shots of electric pleasure coursing through my nervous system. "Open your mouth, See." She did, and I thrust inside. She closed her lips around me with a moan and began slowly bobbing, her tongue sliding against me as she sucked powerfully.

I let her work at her own pace and then I took over, firmly holding her head in place and thrusting into her mouth, pushing to the fleshy back of her throat, gliding out against her saliva-slick tongue, then back in again, holding as deep inside her as I could until he throat constricted and she started grunting, trying to gag me out. I pulled out and Sienna gasped. "Again."

This time when I withdrew, I let her take a moment to adjust, to breathe deep, and then I moved around behind her. I dragged my erection – glistening with her saliva – up and down her pussy, her perineum, the crack of her ass, driving her wild with anticipation before nudging it between her labia, gripping her hips, and slowly easing in.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." The blonde swore as I entered her. She was tight but so incredibly wet that I slid easily in, enjoying the feeling of opening her, her tunnel stretching to accommodate me.

I held inside her for a moment, leaned over, kissing her neck and shoulder. "You feel so good, See." Then I began to move. A handful of shallow strokes, followed by two to three deep and hard, then shallow again, repeating the pattern over and over and over until I could tell from the trembling of her body, the clenching of her pussy around me, the escalating pleasures cries, that she was close. I withdrew, turned off the lights, took up her leash again, and knelt before her.

"That was mean..." Sienna whined.

"I know." I grabbed my member by the base and offered it to her.

There was a smile on her face when she looked up at me. "You're gonna make me suck it, aren't you? Straight out of my kitty and you're gonna make me taste myself, how wet and turned on I am for you?"

I nodded and she sank her lips to the root, held it in her mouth, exploring it with her tongue and tasting herself on me. She backed off for a moment, looked up at me. "We taste so good together." Then she went back down.

As before I let her control the pace for a moment before taking over, fucking her mouth, making her gag and strain and cough with my dick in the back of her throat, pulling off and making her beg for it again.

Then back around to between her parted legs to slide into her tight liquid heat again.

Our coupling was rough, had a primal feel. The way the orange and gold firelight flickered on our skin, Sienna's chanted grunts as I pistoned back and forth within her slick little sheath, her cries of surprise and pain when I occasionally pulled my hand back and gave her upturned ass a hard slap... I lost count of how many times I moved around her, fucking her mouth, gathering unneeded lubrication for my slide back into her pussy, back around, thrusting into her, driving up her want, her need, pulling out right before her climax to use her mouth again.

And finally, when neither of us could stand the rising tension anymore, I leaned over her back to bite her shoulder, one hand sliding around her hip to rub furiously at her slit while I kept up a deep jackhammer pace.

Sienna screamed herself hoarse as she came, and the powerful contractions around me set off my climax too, jerking, twitching, clenching, releasing throbs of mindblowing pleasure as I pumped pulse after pulse of cum into her as deep as I could hold. At that moment there was nothing in the world outside of that circle of firelight, just me and Sienna and the mindless, consuming pleasure of each other's bodies.

"Can I get you a drink?" Sienna asked sweetly. I was sitting naked on the couch reading a seventies sex manual while she paged through The Story Of O, her head on my lap. We were both trying to recover from the exhausting fuck we'd just had, and cuddling up with the naked blonde just felt SO good.

"If you want."

"I want."

I unclipped the leash and grinned as she scampered away, feet slapping on the tile. The bedroom light flicked on, then off a moment later, and I heard cabinets open and the clink of ice meeting glass in the kitchen. Sienna returned a few moments later with two glasses full of clear liquid and clear cubes, handed me one, and resumed reclining and reading. I sipped at the cold, potent alcohol. "Dammit, this is good!"

See picked up her glass from the floor, took a sip. "It doesn't taste like anything."

"That's how you know it's good. Did you find this in the kitchen, I didn't pack it."

She grinned up at me. "I bought it. And no I won't tell you the brand. Its expensive enough that you'd REALLY punish me."

"Then I'll just say 'thank you.'" I stroked her hair and she I could've sworn she purred with happiness.

"No, thank YOU. I needed this weekend. Just some time to not... Not be in charge. To just lose myself."

I tapped her on the nose. "Boop. You're definitely not in charge this weekend."

Sienna stretched languidly. "Good."

We read and drank for a while longer whole the fire burned lower and the rain drummed on the copper roof, and finally I asked if she wanted to move to the bedroom. The platinum blonde's eyes lit up and she handed me the leash. "Only if you'll walk me."

I did, and she crawled to the bedroom ahead of me. Rummaging through our bags she retrieved our toothbrushes while I turned the bedroom lights to dim, and I unclipped her leash so we could stand at the bathroom counter to brush our teeth. It was nice to do such a basic human thing with Sienna - so often our relationship lately had ping-ponged between sadness bordering on neglect and just pure sex.

Watching her floss was cute.

She waited for me to finish brushing and then pushed at my shoulder. "Close the door behind you, I'll be out in a minute."

I thought about it. "No."

A look of slight shock and worry crossed her face. "Gary, I – "

"No privacy, no choice, remember?"

"But...Gary...please..."

"Sienna."

She moved to the toilet and I gently took her wrist, led her into the shower. "No. Here. No privacy."

"But – "

The look on my face told her she wasn't going to win this, and she backed away from me until her back hit glass. "I can't go if you're watching."

I crossed my arms. "Then we'll just stand here."

Sienna blushed a deep pink and closed her eyes, shuffled her feet apart. I could tell she was trying to regulate her breathing, trying to relax. A dribble of urine caught at her nether lips, dripped to the floor, became a drizzle that hissed against the tile.

"See, look at me."

She raised her head, held my eyes, blushing furiously, hands fidgeting behind her back.

When she was finished, I took a wipe from the vanity to clean her privates and used the shower sprayer to rinse her lower legs of any spray or splash. I toweled her off gently, then hung out over the glass door. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Still blushing, the blonde shook her head, and I wrapped her in a hug. "You're ok, See."

She let me hold her for a moment before pushing back. "Gary?"

"Yeah."

"Can I have privacy for two things?"