Messy Mayhem with Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Megan's leggings were almost bursting with so much marshmallow fluff, she wanted to see how much slime she could fit down his boxers, then cover each other in custard and trifles, before finally emptying the last fire extinguisher into his boxers that way she would then own him completely.

After getting super messy in vast amounts of slime and custard, it was Megan's turn to empty an entire fire extinguisher full of marshmallow fluff into his boxers. She slid the nozzles into down into his trousers and into his slime filled boxers.

"Now, I'll finally take you under my power!" said Megan.

Megan squeezed the trigger on the extinguisher, unleashing her foam into his boxers. Marshmallow fluff erupted from the nozzles, rapidly filling his boxers up. His arse expanded quickly, he grunted and moaned orgasmicly as he fell under her power.

After a few minutes, Micheal's trousers were completely full of marshmallow fluff, he was totally under Megan's power now, his arse was huge, and his legs were tightly packed. His trousers were heavy, none of the fluff would be coming out of his trousers easily.

Megan went over to Micheal, she grabbed a tight hold of his arse, teasing him. By now they were both complete horny wrecks, they stood there, both packed full of marshmallow fluff, they made out for a while before going over to the sofa. They made out of a few hours, before eventually falling asleep in each others arms, wrapped around each other. They spent the whole night sleeping in their marshmallow fluff filled trousers, even in his sleep Micheal couldn't keep his hands off her plump arse. They knew, they were meant for each other. After all the shit Megan had with her last boyfriend, she never realised the man who could mend her broken heart was a close friend, a sweethearted weird friend all be it, but she rather enjoyed his strange and quirky ways, seeing him as a lover than a strange friend for once.

12