Messy Riding Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
An equestrian is restrained and messed up.
1.8k words
4.16
25.8k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
89 Followers

I found the note on my tack box. It was certainly clear in its instruction, a shiver ran down my body as I re-read the text. I had a decision to make, would I follow the instructions or walk away. Although it seemed that simple this was the step into the unknown, two days ago I had been discovered, mid-self bondage session by my riding instructress Hilary. She had enlightened in me feelings I had never encountered, and to be honest I had never cum as powerfully. But I was confused, I was not gay, was I? So the note was my get out clause, if I ignored what I had been asked I could walk away, find a boyfriend and keep my riding lessons to a perfectly professional two hours per week where the only use of my riding crop would be to control my sometimes errant horse.

I walked the horse into the arena, Hilary had my back to me. "Just go large, in a rising trot. Let's warm the horse..." She stopped as she turned to face me, a smile played on her lips. "Oh!"

That word Oh again. This time I knew what it meant, Hilary had given me a very simple set of instructions and I had complied like the helpless little equestrian I was, her words not mine, well not yet!

"You found my note then?" I nodded as I trotted in a circle around her. "Did you do everything I asked?" I nodded again. She smiled.

To be honest I would not normally be so quiet, I would usually be pretty vocal, at least that was what my ex-boyfriends usually said when they had left me, but today... Today was different, not least because, as instructed, I had a large, pink ball gag strapped between my teeth that was making any speech impossible. I had put it on after I had mounted but this had still meant riding towards the arena with a very obvious piece of bondage equipment visible to anyone who had been there at the time. I feel my new mistress was enjoying my discomfort. Of course the discomfort was made worse, much worse by the pair love balls deep inside me. Every movement was a sweet torture and my saddle was, embarrassingly, already becoming damp.

Hilary told me to stop my horse and walked towards me. "I think we should work on your seat, ensure you are sitting well in the saddle." She ran her hand down my black jodhpurs, they were clinging tightly to my thigh which pulsed and shivered beneath her touch. "Quit your stirrups." I gasped, clearly loud enough for her hear despite the gag. "Yes, it will help you feel the horses movement." I pleaded with my eyes but followed instructions and removed my feet from the stirrups and swung them across the pommel of the saddle. Hilary pulled the reins from my hands. "No reins either. You can steer your horse with your seat also."

I knew the principle, you could work without reins but what happened next caught me by surprise, Hilary grabbed one wrist and snapped a ring of cold steel around it. My handcuffs. No... No... No... I thought. She quickly cuffed my hands behind my back. Oh no, so I had no way of controlling my movement, I shifted in the saddle and the eggs reminded me of their devious presence. Hilary grabbed a long lung whip, over six foot long she could use it to keep my horse out on the track around the school. She snapped the whip and my horse went into a trot. I could feel every movement, my pubis ground into the saddle and the eggs shook teasing me to the point of orgasm. "And walk." My horse was obedient to Hilary's vocal commands, just as my breathing had deepened and my pleasure had reached a near peak the movement had been stopped. I stared at my tormentor, Hilary was giving me her evil smile.

She made me trot and canter, each time as I peaked and was ready to cum she made the horse stop using the excuse of training. I was sweating and desperate for her touch, but it was clear that I was going to receive my full lesson today. Eventually the hour was up. I stared at Hilary as she walked towards us, I had spent an hour on the edge of explosive orgasms and had been denied them all. I gasped as I saw another person approaching.

"Hi Sarah, can you please put the horse away for me. I will take this one." Hilary and the groom exchanged knowing looks as she led my horse away. She was good enough not to mention the fact I was cuffed and gagged and ignored the slimy saddle.

Hilary turned to face me. "Oh you are all sweaty. You must have worked hard."

To be honest, I stank, I was wringing with sweat and my tight jodhpurs were soaked with my juices, she led me down to the yard before stopping at the wash bay. It was a stable with a rubber floor to stop horses slipping, a hose and warming lamps to help them dry off. Hilary grabbed my cuffed hands and raised them above my head, she clipped my cuff chain to an overhead hook and I was left hanging before her again. This was becoming a familiar position and was almost comfortable.

Hilary shut the door and faced me. "You ride well..." There was a wink. "I hope to find out how well soon." Then without warning she hit me with a spray of cold water. The water hit me hard in the chest taking my breath away. Hilary soaked my face before directing the flow towards my overheated crotch. She giggled. "Now you need a wash." Dropping the hose she quickly pulled off my riding boots and pulled down my jodhpurs dragging the soaked material from my legs. My blouse was unbuttoned and my sports bra snipped from me. Damn! This was getting expensive in lingerie . Hilary took a bottle of horse shampoo and poured some into her hands, she rubbed her hands together before starting to rub the shampoo into my short blond hair. My body writhed at her gentle, yet firm touch. The hands soon fluttered downwards, caressing my breasts smoothing suds across my hardening nipples.

I was in heaven, this wonderful woman was smoothing her hands across my body, across my, thankfully, flat stomach and then towards my cleft. Her hands skipped my sheer panties and started to embrace my thighs and run down my legs. I was screaming out, albeit in silence thanks to the gag desperate for her. She ignored my obvious need and caressed my feet, the feeling was amazing, but so far from what my body was screaming out for. She soaped my toes before rinsing them and gently taking one of my big toes in her mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue around my toes, looking up at me as she did watching the desire in my eyes, my clit pulsed in anticipation.

Dropping my foot she grabbed the hose and sprayed me once more with frigid water, my nipples responded once more to the temperature change, stiffening and engorging. She smiled, leaning over and switching on the heat lamps, the warmth washed over me, I could feel the water drying as the lamps glowed. "Warm, isn't it?" She reached up and unbuckled my gag, letting it drop to the floor.

I smiled, it was not just the heat lamps which were making me hot and I knew what I wanted, I hoped that Hilary would not let me down. I was not to be disappointed as she approached me with a creamy pie in her hand. I gasped.

"I think you enjoyed this last time. Didn't you?"

"Oh yes..." I stuttered. As I opened my mouth she slammed the pie into my face. I swallowed the sweet pie, groaning as the cream dripped down my chest..

"Oh you like pie do you?" Hilary laughed. It was a sound as sweet as the pie. "I bet you would like to pie me too?" She smiled and took out a jug, I soon found it contained chocolate syrup as she upended it above my head. "Whoops... And just as you had a nice shower and were all clean again!" The heavy syrup engulfed my head, it coated my blond hair and covered my face. I gasped as, in the syrupy darkness I felt a icy coldness across my nipples. Unseen Hilary had taken a tub of part melted ice-cream and poured it across my chest. I shivered as my nipples hardened like nails.

Hilary leans forward and sucks on my hard nipples, I gasp as she pulls away. "All in good time..." She grabs two pies and slaps one on my bum while another hits my pussy. I writhe with pleasure demanding her touch.

Hilary un-clipped my handcuffs from the chain which is suspending me and lays me down on the thick rubber floor. I gaze up at her, she smiles before grabbing a bucket of thick oatmeal and starting to pour it over me. Soon I am covered in thick, gooey porridge as another bucket joins the first. I am in a world of my own as I see Hilary approach, lying beside me and embracing me in the thick ooze. She soon straddles me, her pussy inches from my face, soon she places herself on me and I lick and suck her, the taste of her sex and thick porridge intermingling. I am soon embracing her clit with my tongue and feeling her cum hard.

She slithers back to my side holding me in her arms. All too soon she is standing again. "That was fun. Now for you!"

I gasp in anticipation but I am disappointed for a moment as she takes out another bucket, I am soon coated with a layer of thick golden syrup. It coats me, clinging to every inch of my body I am soon glued to the floor by the heavy syrup, my encasement is doubled as Hilary starts to pour bag after bag of flour over my body followed by more syrup.

I try to move but find that the syrup and flour is setting fast under the lamps. Hilary laughs. "Why don't you have some fun here." She pauses. "I will see you for your next lesson."

So here I am, unable to move under a heavy layer of syrup and flour set like plaster waiting for goodness knows who to walk in and find me. I love her and hate her in equal measures but I am desperate for my next lesson.

tarred
tarred
89 Followers