Meta

Story Info
A somewhat meta hypnotic induction.
2k words
3.93
26.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: It's been a while since my first script. This one makes a callback to that first one, so for the best results, I recommend you go back and read it again before continuing with this one.)

*

What you are now reading is meant to deeply hypnotize you, make you blur the line between obedience and pleasure, drive you over the edge of climax, and leave you feeling warm, fuzzy, and deeply submissive.

Why are you reading this? Curiosity? An easy excuse, though it's not one that you need to tell yourself in the privacy of your own mind. I can humor it for now.

Feeling horny and any new piece of smut that caters to your fetish will do? Go ahead and admit it.

However...even if that is your main reason for reading this, it's not your only reason. You have a fantasy. Not just of being hypnotized, but for that hypnosis to carry heat. The kind of hypnosis that will sap your willpower and make it feel so good as it happens. The kind that makes your mind cloudy and warm. Makes your skin tingle.

The kind of hypnosis that makes you want to obey. Makes you want to submit.

The kind of hypnosis that turns you into a helpless slave.

That's why you're still reading.

That's why you will continue to read.

That's why the longer you read, the more powerful these words will become. Before long, your eyes will be locked to the screen. Your hand will be compelled to keep scrolling.

The words will echo, over and over, inside your mind, drawing you in deeper and deeper. You will mouth those words as you read them, maybe even whisper them as they take root inside your mind, take control of your mind.

You know that.

You can feel it coming.

And still you continue to read.

You feel your guard lowering.

Even as you become more excited, you are becoming more relaxed.

When you take the time to notice, you realize that your breathing is slow and steady.

Your whole body is slowly becoming loose, all of the tension slipping away, as though you were relaxing in warm water, or lying underneath a pile of covers on a cold winter day.

You're feeling good. More and more relaxed. You can feel a yawn just starting to form.

Imagine that your body feels as though it were ready for sleep, and soon enough it will.

But your mind...

Your mind is focusing more and more on these words.

And the more you focus on these words, the more excited it becomes.

Will I hypnotize you? Will you be made to submit? Will all of your willpower simply be drained away?

Will it feel good?

You don't know. Even after coming this far, even as your body and your mind respond to these words, how can you possibly know that it's working, that you're ever so slowly becoming entranced?

You need confirmation. You need to feel my hypnotic power over you. You need to feel the bondage of your mind. And because you need that feel, you'll keep reading. So take a deep breath. Focus on your breathing. You don't need to count each time you inhale, but you may do so if it helps you stay focused. And while you let your slow, gentle breathing spread relaxation throughout your body, you'll continue reading.

For some people...you might be one, you might not...the fantasy is that of the naive victim, ensnared by the subtle hypnotist, listening along innocently at first before realizing that the longer they listen, the more powerless they become. They fantasize about futilely trying to pull their eyes away, to stop reading. Trying and failing.

That is the fantasy. Unfortunately for these perverts, they don't want to look away. At the same time that they want to put up a token resistance, they also want that resistance to be overwhelmed. They long for that feeling of their subconscious and conscious mind both slowly succumbing.

If you were such a pervert, I have a suggestion for you. One for your conscious mind and your subconscious mind. For your conscious mind, I simply want you to softly speak these words aloud:

"I will relax for you. I will obey you."

And for your subconscious mind, the task is even easier. I simply want you to be quiet and let the conscious mind focus on obeying. In other words, the moment you relent with your doubt and worry and simply let the conscious mind speak those words, you will admit that this is what you want. Let the conscious continue to fret if it wants. After all, if it says those words, if it isn't afraid to say those words, then it doesn't really matter what the conscious mind's internal monologue wants to say.

Because, conscious and subconscious, you will relax for me. You will obey. You want to be hypnotized, so you will follow my suggestions.

When I tell you to think of something for me, you think of it.

When I tell you to imagine something for me, you imagine it.

When I tell you to obey me, you obey.

Because you decided to do those three things...because you decided to follow my suggestions, you're going to fall into a deep trance.

If you read my last script, you'll remember that I had you close your eyes and count from five to zero. A countdown has powerful symbolic meaning to the mind. It conjures up images of new years and time bombs, the idea that once you hit zero, things have powerfully changed. You might remember how deeply entranced you felt yourself becoming as you began to count down. How, when you finally opened your eyes after zero, you felt so deeply relaxed and entranced, so very obedient.

For whatever reason, countdowns are powerful. When you count down from five to zero, you can fall into a deep trance. This time, however, I will count down for you.

And since you've been focusing on my words so well so far. Since you've been following my suggestions. Since you're now feeling so relaxed yet anxious for more...when I reach zero, you will fall into a deep, hypnotic trance.

Prepare yourself. Deep breath in, let it out slowly. Let your body continue to relax, let your mind continue to grow foggy. It feels good to listen and to obey, so it is easy for you.

Imagine the relaxation in your body warmly surrounding you, making you sink deeper and deeper for me. Imagine yourself drifting off even as you continue to read and obey.

Five.

Part your lips and let out a sigh of relaxation. You might feel warm and cozy. Your body might feel heavy or light. Your mind could be sharpening or growing ever foggier, as though a pink mist were clouding up all your thoughts.

Four.

Reading a little more slowly now. Savoring every word. Letting your mind submit to me just as your body has. Wanting to just sink into a deep trance where you don't just want to obey, but you must obey.

Three.

Sinking deeper and deeper now. Imagine yourself standing, alone in a dark room. Imagine the last of your resistance and willpower as the flame of a candle you hold in your hand. Normally, the candle is bright enough to light up the entire room of your mind. Now, the flame is only bright enough to create a pool of light at your feet.

Two.

Imagine the flame growing weaker, flickering, as the rest of your will slowly fades away. Soon the room will go dark, but you aren't scared. You're simply going to let a part of your mind go to sleep. The darkness is like the dark when you finally close your eyes for sleep.

One.

As the flame in your mind finally goes out, imagine a new light slowly beginning to fill the room. A warm, soft light that reaches into every corner of your mind. You can feel it like the gentle warmth of the sun, spreading throughout your mind. And everything it touches, it takes control of. Control over your entire mind.

Zero.

And realize that you are now in a deeply hypnotic trance. You feel obedient. Submissive. Aroused. The more you think of obeying me, the more aroused you become.

You feel your arousal growing. You want to touch yourself, pleasure yourself, give yourself release. You might have already started long ago. It doesn't matter. For now, you will not touch yourself until I give you permission.

That you can't touch yourself, even as your need to do so grows stronger, only makes you more and more aroused. And the more aroused you are, the more submissive you become, the more easily you are controlled.

Imagine yourself once more. Your ideal, perfect self. Imagine yourself kneeling before me. You are on your knees, legs spread, hands behind your back, waiting. Imagine that your arousal burns hot. Imagine that your body is so sensitive, that might lightest touch feels electric, that it sends shivers down you, makes you helplessly moan.

Imagine that your arousal, already white hot, only continues to burn hotter. Imagine yourself whimpering with need, but that no matter how hard you might try, your body won't listen. Your legs refuse to close themselves. Your hand refuses to give you its caress. You can only helplessly squirm and beg before me.

And since you are so obedient and submissive, so helpless, I reward you. Imagine my touch against your cheek, a slow caress, and let your own hand caress your cheek as you do. Your hand obeys me, becomes an extension of my will. Your hand caresses you, teases you, touching you just the way you know feels good...but your hand will not pleasure you. Not yet.

You need that touch. You need that release. More and more with every passing moment. And that need makes you all the easier to control.

Tilt your head forward, then run your middle finger over the back of your neck. Look to the right, then trace your finger along the left side of your neck. Look to the left, then trace your finger along the right side of your neck. Now...bare your throat for me and run your finger across it. Focus on those sensations. Imagine the collar you wear in your mind. Run your finger over your neck once more, and feel the collar even more strongly binding you to my will.

And as you focus on this collar, on its meaning, imagine my touch between your legs. Your hand, the extension of my will, can now begin to pleasure you. And as you touch yourself, it feels so good. You can feel it building towards a climax more powerful than you could ever reach alone.

And as you pleasure yourself, burn the image of yourself kneeling before me, completely helpless and controlled, into your mind.

And as you pleasure yourself, remember how powerful a countdown is. Know that if I were to count towards zero, you would once more fall into this helplessly obedient trance.

These two things, the pleasure of submission and the keys to your mind that I know have, focus on them more and more as you approach your climax.

After you climax, you will wake up refreshed and out of trance, your mind once more your own. You will remember everything. You may want to read it again. And in truth, the more you read this, the more powerful its hold on you becomes. After you finish your fun, if you still need more, let me know personally.

For now, until you climax, the only thing you can think about is how aroused you have become, how aroused you might become under my control, and how easily I can take that control from you. Focus on this, then close your eyes until you reach that incredibly powerful climax.

Good girl.