Metamorphosis Ch. 04: Final Revenge

Story Info
Mark finally finds out what anal feels like.
3.3k words
4.49
31.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last of the 4-part 'Metamorphosis' series. Apologies in advance for any typos. This is one of those stories that I couldn't write without sticking my hand into my crotch every few minutes. Sigh, now to clean up my sticky keyboard.

You can look forward to more stories from me very soon.

*****

I was fucking right all that time! How dare that bastard deny it, making me look like an insecure little twat. It wasn't until I was standing right outside that bitch's door that I realised that I was actually capable of being vindictive. Remembering the 10-second rule, several deep breaths later I was reaching into my bag for the keys, making sure not to let them know what was coming for them.

It took a while to adjust to the darkness. The only light was a narrow beam emanating from one of the bedrooms. You could hear the mumbling right from the front door. For a second I was worried I wouldn't be able to catch them in the act. And then, the now-familiar clapping of flesh against flesh eased my doubts. With the door ajar, I didn't have to worry about navigating discretely through a second lock.

Before I could take another step toward the room, my mind was already visualising what I was about to see: Tina tied up, her ass in the air while Mark 'marked his territory' with the red, hand-shaped graffiti on her tiny white ass. After all, I (thought I) knew things about Mark that nobody else did.

*****

It was our third date and Mark's balls were already bursting at the seams. Our first date was your typical dinner followed by a quick peck and a smooth escape. After all, I had only slept with one guy before Mark and it was more of pity sex. The guy cried so much when I'd dumped him, I felt a handjob would cure his sickness. Unfortunately, it ended up in him losing all his pretentious gentlemanliness and shoving me to the floor before proceeding to slip his little cock in me and hump me. 5 strokes later, he hastily pulled out of me, spewing his warm cum all over my thighs.

Mark, on the other hand, was a true gentleman. At least until the second date. Wanting to mask my prudish side, I'd borrowed an extremely short black dress from my roommate, the hem just inches below my ass. During the ride to this fancy Mexian joint, I fought hard not to pull the hem down every time I caught him taking a quick peek at my upper thighs.

That was the most I'd gotten turned on till then. Who knew turning someone else on would lead to instant karma. I had to keep reminding myself not to let my hand drift down towards my now-soaking crotch as I sat beside Mark at the restaurant. With my hand on casually on his inner thigh, I was certain my edge of my palm was rubbing against the tip of his cock every time I giggled to his jokes. He tried really hard to be funny that night.

The epitome of that night, however, was the look on his face when I returned from the restroom. And the reason why. Sitting right where I'd left him, Mark had a strange expression, one of child being taken in to a toy store. As I approached the table, it all made sense.

Sitting right where I'd left it was a wet spot, a blotted patch of gloss on the otherwise matte finish of the vinyl seat cover. Apparently wearing a thong came with its fair share of side effects. The shortness of the skirt didn't help either.

Pausing for a second before sitting square on the damp patch, I nudged closer to him as I adjusted ass on the seat. Parting my legs under the table, I could smell my sex, and I was pretty sure he could too. Keen to break the awkward silence, I decided to speak.

'I'm having a really good time!' I said before downing my drink. I was already feeling the buzz and now I was started to get drunk.

'Oh, so am I' he replied smugly, nonchalantly placing his palm on my exposed inner thigh.

Looking down, I realised the thin blue patch of my thong was visible with my skirt ridden up. Gently peeling his hand of my thigh, I spoke up once again. '

'Look, I'd prefer if we took things a little slow. May be next time?' I asked although that was a rhetorical question. The gentleman in him remained. Until the third date.

Not one for planning, I left it to him, only to end up at his friend's empty studio apartment. I surveyed the scene, realising this occupier was probably a woman. I would later find out I was right. Popping open a bottle of wine, he proceeded to pour two full glasses before handing one over to me.

'Sooo, what are we doing here?' I broke the long silence, looking at him through the rim of the wine glass as I took a big, nervous gulp.

'What do you think?' he retorted, his eyes fixed on my crotch.

I'd borrowed another outfit from my roommate, this time a tight pair of cream hotpants paired with an equally tight olive tank top. What he didn't yet know was that what he saw was the only layer that covered everything he really wanted to see.

Looking down, I realised that the object of his attention was a cute little camel-toe, the thin nylon fabric wedged between my plump pussy lips. I instinctively reached for my crotch, grabbing the material and pulling yanking it away from my skin.

Before I could look back up again, I felt my arms being squeezed by his strong hands as my body allowed him to move me backwards until I felt the softness of the mattress below my back. I was too shocked to protest as he flipped me over onto my stomach, gripping my wrists together behind my back.

My heart was in my mouth as I heard the ripping sound of a zip-tie, binding my wrists and leaving me helpless to defend myself. What followed was the feeling of his weight on the back of my thighs, and the yanking of my shorts down to my ankles legs. As much as I wanted this, I still struggled, fighting back to stop him from stripping me. Just as the pants reached my ankles, he yanked them off in one quick swipe before holding my ankles and forcing them apart.

Here I was, on my back once again, my legs forcibly spread wide open, putting on display the wet folds between my legs. Pulling me towards him, my ass hung over the edge of the bed, my legs spread in a 'V', framing his face as he looked hungrily at my shaved cunt.

It felt good to be helpless, relieving me of the effort of feigning the sexual experience I clearly lacked. I was even more pleasantly surprised when I felt not his dick, but his restless tongue as it lapped away at my dripping snatch. That was just the start.

The third date ended with me taking the bus home the next morning, barely able to sit on my sore yet satisfied pussy. It would appear that the bedroom rules had been set for the remainder of our relationship: Mark being my master, and I his little fuck slave that would have to submit to his deranged ways whenever he pleased.

*****

The spanking grew more audible as I tip-toed my way towards what I figured was the master bedroom. This place was relatively bigger than the studio apartment where Mark had first had his way with me. A flurry of thoughts went through my mind: was he fucking her before we met? Did she know back then that he was bringing me back to her apartment? What if he had recorded everything? Worse, what if it was on the internet?

As I reached the door, the spanking was now replaced by the soft mumbling once again. It was hard to picture but the visual that was in my mind was that of Tina tied up to the bed while Mark rammed his rod into her ass, his hand gagging her moans. What I finally saw, however, was quite the opposite.

Hanging from a hook in the ceiling was what I knew was a sex swing. My mind immediately went back to what I'd seen a few weeks ago when using his computer. I figured he was ordering it for us, clearly being a lot more naïve back then.

Instead of seeing Tina bound by those thin black straps, I was greeted by the sight of Mark, upside-down, suspended only by the straps around his ankles. Standing between him and me was Tina, her voluptuous frame covered only by the black bra she still had on. She was facing him, looking down at the open crotch barely a few inches from her face.

With his back towards us, all I could see was his red-tinted ass spread open by the position of his legs. His genitals hung down on the other side, hidden from my view. I watched as Tina walked around him, her large bottom gently jiggling as she moved. For a second, I'd forgotten about how dark it was where I was standing, worried she might see me.

She brought her hand up to his crotch, eying it as she sadistically yanked his limp cock away from him before letting go. His muffled groans brought my eyes to the ball-gag in his mouth. Spreading her legs, she stepped forward, her chin now resting on his crotch as he strained his neck to stick his head between her legs after pushing the ball-gag aside. I could tell from the satisfied smile on her face that he was, as usual, doing a fairly good job. The bastard certainly knew how to work a wet snatch.

As his head bobbed about between her legs, she reached up from behind him, her hands resting on either of his ass cheeks before spreading them apart. Just watching this was enough to make me want to touch myself. Never had I been able to play with Mark's asshole, let alone watch him in a position of vulnerability. Her eyes closed and with a slight smile on her face, she started to moan, letting a finger trace light circles around his asshole. Probably not wanting this to end too soon, she stepped back before replacing the gag.

'Looks like it's time to lube you up for your next punishment' she said, walking towards the nightstand and fetching the tube. 'You know, I think I might just start off with my new electric toothbrush before we bring in the bigger boys' she giggled as she disappeared into the bathroom.

This was my chance to make my move. As soon as she entered the bathroom, I stormed into the room, reaching for the knob of the bathroom door before slamming it shut and bolting it from the outside. It was only after the loud pounding of the door that Mark opened his eyes and realised his predicament.

'Bitch, you make another sound, I'll be greeting you with a knife in my hand when I open the door' I screamed, noticing the room suddenly go silent once again. Realising who it was, she knew better than to resist. Mark on the other hand had a look of absolute fear grip his face as he looked up at me.

'What happened, cat got your tongue?' I asked, a devilish grin on my face as I looked down on him, both literally and figuratively.

I didn't bother pulling the gag aside to hear 'his version' of the truth. I had everything I wanted right in front of me, all thanks to that whoring cunt. I meddled with the straps, causing his legs to get pulled even wider apart. His junk hung down flat against his lower stomach which also had a small trail of glistening precum that ended at his navel. The bitch had been edging him, denying him his much needed release, just like he had for so long done to me.

Wetting the tip of my finger, I placed it gently on the slightly exposed top of his cock, making the smallest circles and driving him mad in turn. Almost instantly, his cock started to twitch back to life as I continued my torturous ministrations. Mild whimpers could be heard as he tried desperately to shake himself loose.

In less than 30 seconds, he was firm as a baseball bat. That evil bitch certainly knew how to make him suffer. As soon as I pulled my finger away, I could see another big glob of precum sitting at the edge of his slit. I couldn't help but lick it off. What can I say, I'm a slut for all things cum.

I decided I was going to make up for all those months that he got to have his way with me. And I was going to do all of it in one night. Walking around him, my eyes were now at level with his asshole. I enjoyed the fact that I could look at it for as long as I wanted, without him ordering me around. It was an exquisite feeling, watching that puckered asshole clench in anticipation.

'Well, Tina was going to proceed with smoothening you up' I said, reaching for the tube of KY. Just as I'd done with Jim, the nozzle of the tube was now lodged in his bum hole. Only, this time I decided to empty the tube inside him. He strained against the restraints as he fought against the sensation of the cold gel filling him up.

Looking over at the bed, I noticed that Tina had laid out all her toys. This bitch really knew her stuff. In order of size, 6 dildoes of varying colours and textures lay there. The smallest was no more than the length of my middle finger. Or Jim's dick. The largest, however, was something I didn't know existed. It was a transparent rubber tube, about thrice the length of Mark's cock and roughly the same girth.

Mark watched me intently as I took my time choosing from the assortment, before reaching for the largest one. From the look on his face, I was certain they were yet to try it out on him. Well, good thing I'd walked in tonight.

'Wow! This one packs some crazy heat' I said as I sat down at the edge of the bed, holding it up for Mark's viewing pleasure. He was visibly shaken as he strained to turn his head to the right to see what I was doing.

Hiking up my summery dress, I spread my legs for him to get a good look as the head of the purple dildo slipped into me. 'You know, this feels a lot like your cock,' I said, enjoying the sensation of being stretched. His cock was rock hard now, the precum slowly dripping down towards his face. Leaning back, I pushed as much of it inside me as I could, leaving nearly two-thirds of it still outside.

Deciding to get up, I flexed my PCs, gripping onto the smooth dildo as I stood on my feet. What a sight it must've been, me standing there as I pulled my dress over my head, the massive dildo still hanging out of me. All I knew was that I had his undivided attention.

As strong as my grip might've been, the smoothness and weight of the dildo coupled with my wetness caused it to slowly slip out, finally meeting the floor with a loud smack.

'Oops! Looks like it wasn't meant to fit in there. Now let's see where else I could put this monster' I said, bending down to pick it up before resuming my position behind him.

The lube was oozing out of him, slowly snaking its way between his crack. His constant struggle to free himself was adding to it as he clenched his butt.

'Do you remember all the anal sex we had' I said, hoping to let him know what was coming next. Well, I'm sure you wouldn't remember all of it the way I do' I continued, now rubbing the head of the dildo around his entrance.

'Oh, how I loved it when you used to take advantage of my being tied up, unable to stop you from shoving that fat cock of yours into my asshole.' My sarcasm was fairly evident. He knew he was on the wrong, and now he was about to pay. 'Who can forget that time when you came deep inside me asshole, later watching intently as your semen seeped out of me' my finger now popping in briefly and scooping out some of the lube.

The struggling only got worse as he felt the bulbous head of the dildo start to make its way into him. I watched as the ridge of the head stretched his asshole to its widest, the wrinkles around it now smoothening out a little. His whimpering was now replaced by loud, yet muffled protests and didn't stop even after the fat head completely disappeared.

'You knew how large you were, how painful it was, and yet you persisted, all for your own pleasure while I screamed in pain' I said through gritted teeth as I slowly pushed in more and more of it. 'Well, today, I'm going to take it even further'.

Once it reached a point where I was sure it couldn't go any further, I yanked the dildo back out just before the head popped out before shoving it back in again. With each stroke, the dildo was scooping out copious amounts of clear lube, adding to the wet, slushy sounds filling the room.

I'm not sure if it was the effect of the dildo stretching him to his limits, or the enormous pressure against his prostate, but without warning, his muffled screams were replaced by grunts and I knew what was about to happen.

Leaving the dildo in his ass, I walked around him just in time to watch his now-limp cock spewing the what seemed like a cup-full of runny semen. They didn't come in pulses, rather in 3 long rounds of cum spewing out of his flaccid member and dripping down his chest and onto his chin. Still dripping, his limp cock hung like a shrivelled up pipe between his legs, glistening in cum. While he had ejaculated, he hadn't exactly orgasmed.

As I'd discovered earlier that day, there was something irresistible about a spent cock. May be it's the sight of it glistening with cum. Or the softness of it. Or both. I leaned it, taking it in my mouth and slurping on it as I tasted a different person's cum for the second time that day.

He was once again whimpering as his cock hardened in my mouth, his orgasm building up to its long-awaited release. But he was going to have none of that. Releasing it with a pop, I reached for my dress and slipped it on, all the while enjoying the view of the dildo still sticking out of him like a second cock.

Finally dressed, I stopped in front of him and bent down till my head was at level with his. I reached up and grabbed his nuts in a tight grip, using my other hand to pull the gag aside and stick my tongue deep into his mouth before pulling away'

'I hope you enjoyed the taste of that. Doesn't Jim taste really good?' I asked, before walking out of the room.