Metasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,757 Followers

"Mmmfg. Mhhffgg! Mmmhm..." was all she could get out as wet, sloppy sounds drowned out her moans.

She wouldn't have told him to stop, if she could talk. She had wanted her brother to ravage her for a long time. And to be fair, hewas following the instructions in the story very closely. This was exactly what she had hoped for.

His cock slammed into her, again and again, as she savored his wonderful flavor. She felt small streams of saliva spill from her mouth and dribble down her chin. Moans escaped from deep inside her throat as Erica finally realized she could use her tongue. She slid it over his shaft and tried lapping at the cock in her mouth as best she could.

Zack was still grunting and groaning, as well as swearing silently under his breath. Erica's hands clutched her legs tightly as she let him have his way with her.

He kept pushing just a bit too far, coming up against the back of mouth. She moaned in protest, but he either couldn't hear or didn't care.

"God damn it, Sis," he grunted.

Erica leaned her head back a little and looked up at her brother, holding his gaze. That seemed to spur him on and he thrust as far inside as possible, ignoring her panicked and muffled protests. After a moment of resistance and gagging, his large cock slid down her throat.

Alarm and excitement flared up in equal parts as Erica felt his member fill her airways. He pushed even further, putting her nose hard against his stomach and jamming his cock deeper inside her throat.

She felt her lust and eagerness to be used by him take over as he held her in that position. This was exactly what she'd fantasized about, if only in her most depraved moments. Her brother was finally using her, like the slut she wanted to be for him, for his own satisfaction.

Erica groaned with pleasure, loud enough that it could be heard and sent vibrations along the dick lodged in her throat. Zack seemed to respond with a groan of his own, and pulled back out her as he came.

Streams of warm fluid shot into her throat, and then into her mouth. Erica tried her best to control herself but gagged and coughed reflexively between breaths that were desperate for air, making her sputter and eject most of the cum down her chin. Zack deposited a final spurt of semen on her tongue, which she managed to keep inside, before pulling out completely.

"Aaahgg! Aaah... ah..." Erica gasped, finally able to breathe properly. She wasn't sure how long he'd held her like that, but she felt slightly lightheaded.

She looked up at her brother, who looked bewildered and guilty. He didn't regret it, did he? Before she could say anything he turned to leave, bumping into the door in his hurry to get out.

"Zack..." she called out for him, but too late. More cum and saliva spilled out of her mouth, sliding over her lips, and dripped down on the floor.

Erica sighed. Well, hewas supposed to just use her and leave, but his bewildered expression worried her.

Still, that had beenhot. Like, mind-blowingly hot.

There was still some or his semen left in her mouth. It tasted a bit weird, but she decided she liked it. That was probably more because of who it came from than the actual taste though.

She stood up on trembling legs, walking carefully to the door and toward the bathroom. Erica locked the door behind her and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess and glistening fluids ran down her chin and throat, staining her t-shirt. She smiled and scooped up more of the mixture of cum and saliva, sticking it back into her mouth.

With her other hand she slid her fingers under her panties, finding her pussy already drenched.

"Oh, god..." she moaned, putting two digits inside her sex. She was desperate for release and it didn't take long for her panting to culminate into a pleasure-filled screech as she came hard, holding onto the sink.

She let the cum spill out of her mouth, spitting out the rest, and leaned back against the opposite wall.

"Fuck, Bro. That was amazing..."

Still fingering herself slowly, she licked off the fingers of her other hand, swallowing the small amount of semen on them despite just having spat the rest of it out. She'd swallow it all next time, just not when it had gone cold and he wasn't even watching.

"God, I hope there's a next time," she whispered.

She stood there for a while, going over the events of the night in her head, committing it all to memory. After, she washed off her face and got the stains out of her t-shirt as best she could. Satisfied with the results, she smiled at herself in the mirror before walking back to her room.

Erica drifted off to sleep without much effort.

**

Things were awkward between them the following day. Zack seemed to avoid her, never looking her in the eyes. It was understandable, but also very worrying. Did he regret it? Or did he think he'd been too rough with her? How could she communicate that it was okay if he didn't even give her the opportunity to smile at him? Their parents being around didn't make it any easier.

"You've been keeping up with your studies, I assume?" their father asked, watching Zack struggle with his bags.

"Of course," he responded without taking his eyes off the luggage.

"Not to much drinking and chasing skirts, I hope. Why, I remember how it was back then, surrounded by all those girls. But it's important to also remember to stu-"

"I'm sure Zack is behaving," Susan interrupted her husband, giving him a dangerous look. Carl coughed and wiped the dreamy look off his face.

"Well, I'm just saying it's important to study, is all..."

"I know, Dad. Thanks," Zack said.

"It's about time we left," Susan said. "The bus leaves in thirty minutes. Say goodbye to your father and sister, Zack."

Erica fidgeted at the mention of her name. They usually embraced affectionately when he left, but she wasn't sure if he would this time.

"Goodbye, Son. Take care," Carl said, hugging his son in that macho way guys always do, tapping Zack's back with his hand and breaking away as quickly as they had embraced.

"Bye, Dad. Bye, Sis," Zack mumbled, reaching his hand out at her in a gesture halfway between a handshake and a wave.

"Bye..." Erica whispered.

Her mother and brother left, closing the door behind them without another word. Erica sighed. She should probably text him to clear things up, but she didn't know if she dared.

She noticed her father looking at her, concern in his eyes.

"Did you guys have a fight?" he asked.

"W-what? No!" she said, way too defensively.

"Right. Well, you know your brother loves you, right? That's more important than any disagreement."

"We didn't fight."

"Okay. I'm just saying, since you're visiting him next week. I want you to enjoy your time together. So make sure whatever you end up doing is something that you'll both enjoy."

Erica could feel her face turn red from her father's advice. If he only knew. She turned away and walked toward her room.

"Okay. Thanks, Dad," she said, almost managing to keep the tone of her voice normal.

**

The week passed quickly, without a single message from her brother. Only a desperate, solitary "Bro?" begging for attention on her screen.

Erica's parents were still sold on the idea of getting the house to themselves. There was no escaping it.

"You two have a good time now, you hear?" her mother said, smiling and pushing her toward the bus. "And take good care of your brother."

"I will," Erica assured her mother, though she wasn't so sure about that.

The trip felt longer than usual. She finally arrived and navigated her way through the city's transportation system, ending up in front of his apartment.

Zack opened the door, looking a bit nervous, and greeted his sister.

"Hey Eri. How was the trip?"

"Fine," Erica answered and returned his awkward embrace.

He wore jeans and a red t-shirt, tight against his well defined body. He looked good, but uncertain. Erica bit her lip in frustration.

She took off her jacket while he carried her bag into the small apartment. The room contained a bed, a desk, a small table and a compact kitchen. Not bad considering how some dorms looked, but still very small. At least he had it to himself.

"So. I was thinking I could take you on a tour of the city and campus tomorrow. Other than that I'm open to ideas if there's anything you wanna do." He looked at her, but quickly turned away and cleared his throat. "Uh, I've borrowed a mattress to put on the floor. I'll just have to move around some stuff. You can take the bed. What do you think?"

"Yeah. Sounds good. But um..." Erica hesitated. She couldn't put it off any longer. "About last week..."

Zack looked like he had been expecting that. He cursed silently and looked down at his feet with a guilty expression.

"Listen, Sis. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I thought you were giving me some kind of signal. Not that it's any excuse and, uh... I-" he rambled.

"But Idid!" Erica interrupted, surprised at the intensity of her feelings.

"I guess I figured that, but... It's still not right. I'm your big brother. I know you look up to me and stuff and I just... sort of... abused that, maybe. I always pushed you into things you were afraid of as kids, you know? But this..." He looked pained as he spoke. As though he had spent way too much time thinking about what had happened.

Erica felt a sudden pang of sympathy for her brother, along with anger. How dare he just take responsibility like that? It had beenher idea from the start.

"Shut up! I'm not a kid anymore!" she screamed at him. That jolted him back to attention. "I just told you Idid give you those signals.I invited you to do that to me! I have a mind of my own, you know? So maybe I wanted to suck my brother's cock. Isn't thatmy decision to make?"

Erica stopped screaming, realizing there were apartments just like this one all around them. Zack looked a bit shell-shocked by her sudden outburst, staring at her with his mouth half open.

"Uh, you wanted to..." he started.

"Yes," Erica said, cutting him off once again.

She leaned in, before he could say any more dumb shit, and brought her lips to his. She had to stand on her toes and hold on to his shoulders to reach as she kissed her brother for the first time in a very long time. Luckily, he didn't resist.

His arms wrapped around her waist as he relented and let her slip just a little bit of tongue into his mouth. It wasn't the best kiss she'd ever had, but it was certainly the wildest and most arousing. She was acutely aware that she was kissing her brother, part of her mind screaming it in jubilation, and that made it that much more exciting.

It was obvious as they passionately clung together, despite what he had said prior, that he felt somewhat the same way.

She hardly noticed as she fell along with her brother, landing on top of him on his bed. By necessity that broke their embrace and they both panted heavily, hungry for oxygen. Erica sat up, gladly straddling her brother, and looked him in the eyes with a wide grin.

"That shut you up, huh?" she said in a smug tone.

At first Zack looked like he was going to protest again. However, a smile quickly broke through his serious facade, turning into laughter as he looked at her.

"What?" Erica asked indignantly.

"-ah... Sorry. It's just funny... This wasn't how I imagined this day would go."

"You seemed to enjoy it."

"I did. That was... amazing. I mean...you are amazing, Eri," he said, a shit-eating grin on his face.

God damn it! How come he could act like a fool, only to melt her anger away with a single smile?

"So... what you said before... You were okay with what happened? Even though I got a bit, um, carried away... Iam your brother," he continued.

"And I'm your sister," she responded. "That didn't seem to stop you from face-fucking me against the drawer."

Zack flushed red, still a bit guilty about that.

"Uh, yeah..."

"It wasfucking hot," Erica said, leaning forward, "and I loved every moment of it."

"Jesus, Sis..." he responded, eyes wide. He paused for a moment. "So, uh, what do we do now?"

Erica thought about how to put it.

"Well, maybe instead of walking around campus tomorrow you could give me the grand tour of your bed."

Zack rolled his eyes. "Jeesh, even now your jokes are corny."

Erica slapped his arm in retribution, to which he only grinned wider.

"Corny or not, it didn't make you any less aroused," she pointed out, directing her second slap at the outline of his erect cock, right in front of where she was straddling him.

That got more of a reaction out of him.

"Ow, ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Stop it," he pleaded, still smiling.

She stopped, rubbing affectionately along the bulging shape instead to comfort it.

"God damn it, Sis. That's worse. In a way," he said, looking painfully horny.

She loved the way his eyes seemed to hunger for her as she stroked his aching cock.

"I'm going to be honest with you, Eri. I know it's wrong and stuff, but I'm just waiting for your say-so to fuck you silly right now," he groaned.

Erica giggled with joy. This was it. What she had been fantasizing about for so long. She wanted to get on with it, to embrace the cock she had tasted almost a week ago inside her pussy, but she also wanted to make the moment last. Zack was practically squirming with desire for her, caught between her legs. His gaze traveled with an almost tangible intensity over her body, taking it all in. Lusting for it.

"...yes," she said finally. "Let's do it."

Her brother's face lit up as she got to work with the button and zipper of his jeans.

"Wait," Zack said, grabbing her hand to stop her. "There's one thing I need to do first, just so that we're even."

"Huh?" Erica asked just as he moved, taking hold of her and lifting her up with him as he stood.

Zack turned around and threw his sister back on the bed, coming down on top of her before she could react. He started unbuttoning her pants instead, much more proficiently than she had.

"Wha-" Erica asked, surprised. But she realized what he was doing as he pulled her pants off, throwing them on the floor. "Oh god, Bro." she moaned in anticipation, pulling off her blouse as he removed his t-shirt.

He looked as hot as ever. His torso and muscles were well defined and probably hard earned. Erica was glad she had had the foresight to put on a sexier pair of underwear before she left. Zack soon lay between her legs, his head just above her crotch. She felt terribly self conscious, having him inspect her most intimate parts so closely. He could probably tell how aroused she was.

"Eeek!" she cried out as her brother put two fingers on her black, lacy panties.

The fingers circled gently on top of the material, pleasantly rubbing the pussy beneath it.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, hands clutching the bed covers.

"You like that?" Zack asked, kissing her inner thighs as he continued to tease her with his fingers.

"Yeah..." Erica panted. She wanted to say more, to elaborate, but the sensation of her brother's fingers was much too distracting.

He kept it up. Slowly getting further down her legs with his mouth and getting more aggressive with his fingers. It was torture for her. Wonderful torture.

"Please..." she said, gasping and squirming with her legs in frustration.

She couldn't wait a second longer. Her hands fumbled with her panties, trying to pull them down.

"Please what?" Zack asked, amused.

"Just... go for it. Please?" she pleaded, holding his gaze with begging eyes.

Zack sighed dramatically. "Fine. If Imust."

He grinned wider as he helped her, pulling the flimsy piece of fabric down her legs and wiggling it off her foot when it stuck to her toes.

Zack paused for a moment to take in the sight of her bared pussy. Much too long, in Erica's opinion. Enough time for her to get embarrassed, despite the overwhelming desire that demanded most of her attention. This was her own brother after all. Then, just as she was about to ask what was wrong, he leaned in and made contact with her waiting slit.

"Aaaah! Oh, ohfuck!" she cried out.

She felt like she would come from the sensation of his lips alone, kissing and sliding up and down her wet sex. She arched her back, squirming and pushing as if to get away from the guilty pleasure of it. Her hands placed on his head, she pushed her brother harder into her. He licked, lapping up the abundant juices along the valley between the lips of her pussy and made contact with her clitoris.

"Aahhh! Ah! Ah! Eeee!" she squeaked, closing her legs around his head as he inserted two fingers into her.

She came. It was unlike any orgasm she'd ever experienced, powerful and intense. Erica found herself screaming with pleasure, her brother's tongue still wonderfully attentive between her legs. She convulsed as the orgasm lingered, shivers traveling like jolts of electricity along her naked skin.

The sensation faded, but only to a point. Her pussy still felt aflame with desire for her brother's touch.

Erica looked down to find him watching her, the lower half of his face glistening.

"Oh god," she exclaimed, this time out of embarrassment.

Her face turned red and she brought up a hand in an attempt to hide from her shame. No matter how many times she'd fantasized about these kind of things she could not help but feel a little ashamed over what she'd done.

I... I just came from my own brother eating me out... and now he's covered in my juices... she thought with mixed terror and incestuous thrill.

"Fuck, Sis. That was great," Zack said, panting.

"Wha- It... It was?" she replied, uncertain and feeling more vulnerable now that her lust had subsided to manageable levels.

"Hell yes! I'm not usually super into eating girls out... but I think if it was your pussy I could lap at it all day," he said excitedly, emphasizing his words with another lick of her still wet mound. "Might have something to do with you being my sister. Which is pretty fucked up, if you think about it."

"N-no it's not," she objected.

"Well, youwould say that, wouldn't you?" he said, smiling at her.

He pulled himself up, fluids dripping down his chin onto her stomach. He finally looked like she was used to seeing him. Confident and in control. He put his hand over her shoulder and brought his face closer to hers.

"I love you, Sis," he whispered.

Erica felt her face turn an even deeper shade of red.

"I-I love you too, Bro," she stammered. "I really d-"

He interrupted her with a kiss. Calmer than the one before, but still as passionate. She gratefully accepted it, uncaring of the drops of fluid from her pussy that mixed with their saliva.

He reached around her as they paused to breathe, his fingers tracing the strap of her bra. Erica felt him undo the strap without much trouble, expertly pulling it off her. She didn't want to think about who had taught him to handle them so proficiently.

"Damn. My sister's tits," Zack mumbled. "Never thought I'd enjoy seeing them so much."

"...they're too small," Erica said, deep-rooted doubts about her own body showing in her uncertainty. Zack had probably been with lots of sexy big-chested college girls. Part of her wondered how she could hope to compare.

Zack frowned. "They're perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

He grabbed both her breasts, kneading them in his hands, and bent down to carefully suck on her right nipple.

"I've seen smaller, Sis," he said. "These are great. Besides, big boobs are overrated in my opinion."

He continued caressing her breasts as he went back and forth between them. Licking, sucking and teasing her hard nipples.

pbbj
pbbj
2,757 Followers