Meter Reader Memories

Story Info
The day I read the meter at 2314 Mossy Knoll
2.7k words
4.48
49.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
68 Followers

The day was hot, even if the calendar did indicate the date was only mid March. I always enjoyed going through this little neighborhood, reading the meters for the local electric company. No one liked to see me riding or walking by because they knew what I was looking at and it meant another bill coming their way. This neighborhood is different however. The houses are all over the $200K mark and most of them have lonely wives (and a few husbands) doing the daily grind at home while the spouse works from early until late to pay the bills. I always walked this entire group of houses and made sure I was slow in doing so. Never know what might lie ahead. Yesterday was one of those days I will always remember. It started like most with my assignment being posted. “Hidden Hills” it said on the job sheet. A smile came to my face. I was given the entire day to do the job that took only about an hour or so if you hustled. My path was always the same especially on “Mossy Knoll”. The houses were a little better but the real treat was the ladies on the street. Especially sweet was the lady living at house number 2314. Within that house there lived an exceptional looking woman.

The information on my data sheet indicated a Mr. and Mrs. Richard Tomberlin. Knowing about some of the information available on the net I located the family and within a couple of key strokes knew her name was Elise. Nothing special of interest except the date of marriage as listed in the public records as being just over two years. I also knew from public records that Richard was a good bit older than Elise, 14 years to be precise. He was an accountant and worked long and hard hours this time of year as tax season was in full swing. During the winter months I always managed to get to the houses about the same time of day for every reading. In my own mind the ladies were always watching me go from house to house. Then in the spring and summer if they happened to be lieing around the pool they were not too startled to have me coming into the back yard for my readings. A lot of ladies like to sun bath nude these days and having me walking around did little to stop them, maybe even encouraged a bit.

Yesterday was the making of a long and arduous task of being in the right place at the right time. I was making my way around the houses and when I was approaching Elise’s, my pace increased and a smile worked its way to my face. I caught myself looking inside the open bay window as I approached and thought I caught a glimpse of her moving around inside. From my angle it appeared as if she were wearing a flimsy type of robe of some sort. Anyway, I continued down the side of the house and then to the back. The meter was in front of me and it is sort of tucked off to the side and the bushes have been let go a little to hide the ‘unsightly’ thing. It was also located right next to a window that was looking into the bedroom.

I pushed aside the bushes to get my reading and then the light clicked on. I held my position and looked inside. There she was, walking through on her way to the master bath on the other side. It was then I noticed the mirror standing against the wall opposite the entrance into the bath. I was looking at the mirror when I noticed her reflection and she was walking around in the bathroom. My heart stopped beating as she stood at the side of the tub and reached over to start herself a bath. The flimsy robe I had spied earlier was just that, a thin robe designed to entice – to cover and yet still be revealing. It worked to perfection. I craned my head around the corner of the window to try and get a better look, but to no avail. The position told me she knew you could not see from the window what she was doing, except via the mirror. I glanced around to make sure no one was watching me and I then worked my way under the bushes so as not to be seen by anyone from outside the yard. From my vantage point I was being afforded a great shot of Elise as she bent over to check her water temperature. She had removed her robe and her breasts were on full display. The sight of them was having a profound effect on me as my cock began to lengthen down my leg. I watched for what seemed hours and finally she got in very lady like, lifting her leg from the knee only and then slipping into the waters. She was taking a bubble bath and the bubbles rose to the point I could not see her breasts as she sat in the water.

Then she sank down a little and reached for something on the side of the tub. I watched as she raised her leg up into the air and began the slow task of shaving her legs. Long and smooth strokes running from ankle to an area I would have killed to see. One and then the other were taken care of very gently. Then she sat up and the bubbles had died a good bit allowing me to see her beautiful breasts once more. For some people some things are erotic and for others the same is not, but she then proceeded to shave under her arms. With each stroke she held her arm high causing her breast to grow leaner in appearance and stand even more proudly.

By now I was sporting a full erection and was having difficulty in not stroking myself. Eventually she finished her task and slide down in the water once more only to rise back up and then opening the drain. I watched eagerly as she then took the shower sprayer and began the torrent of spray to rinse her self of excess suds and soap. She gently lifted her breasts to make sure no suds were left there to irritate her sensitive skin and then even sprayed her small curls located at the junction of her legs. Her fingers lingered there as she continued the spray. She even pushed gently so the folds of her lips would open a little to make sure all the residue was whisked away. Finally she stopped the water and began the process of patting herself dry with a large towel. I knew then I had died and gone to heaven as she raised one and then the other leg to dry herself. I had an unencumbered view of her womanly features and found myself growing even more within the confines of my uniform.

I figured my show was over then as she finished her drying and moved out of sight. I was wrong – man oh man was I wrong. She returned within a few seconds and placed a small stool at the edge of the tub. She reached over to the edge of the tub and her glorious rear was placed on inspection before me. I swear I could see the lips of her pussy as she stretched forward. Too soon she returned to the chair and my view was cut off. My heart began to race even faster when I saw what she had in her hands – a razor and some sort of shaving lotion.

Sitting on the stool and placing her foot on the edge of the tub I watched as she applied a small amount of cream to her most sensitive area. I could tell from watching her expression she enjoyed the feelings she was giving herself. Then as if in slow motion I watched as she carefully placed the razor so close to her most intimate spot and brought the blade into play with deliberate strokes. With each passing I watched as she rinsed the blade off by reaching into what had to be a sink full of water out of my sight.

Now I was sweating bullets and had no chance to obtain relief for myself unless I returned to the truck and took an early lunch. That was my plan as I watched her rise again and use the shower spray one last time as she let the water cascade down her flat tummy. She leaned over to see what was happening and one last time let her free hand glide over her freshly shaved mound. Now I could see her finger ease the folds of flesh over so the water could find any last traces of cream and remove it. Her eyes were closed and her finger spent an unexpected amount of time looking for excess residue. Finally she shut the water off and grabbed her towel, moving out of my view. I figured it was now or never for me to get out of the bushes and return to my truck. Just as I began to move she returned and entered the bedroom.

Elise reached over and turned the light out. She knew someone had to be almost in the room to see anything if the lights were off. She stood in front of her dresser and began to brush her hair. She had been careful to not get it wet during her bath. Her hair was on the long side and was a beautiful light brown. Her back was to me and I had an unobstructed view of her rear. The long tapering legs and the curve of her waist merely added to the vision. She turned this way and that as she brushed her hair and her breasts were standing proudly on her chest. She was in fact one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my entire life.

Then she placed the brush down and stood transfixed on the spot in front of me. Again her reflection told me everything. Slowly her hand rose and I watched as her fingers began to explore the flatness of her tummy and then rose to the crests of her breasts. Her other hand descended until it reached the rise of her mound. My hand moved in unison to my crotch, rubbing my already rock hard erection. Her fingers were playing a symphony between her breasts and then pressing into the folds of flesh around her snatch. Her eyes were closed and she was swaying back and forth moving to music only she could hear.

Watching her I knew she was about to fall but she opened her eyes and moved slowly over to the bed, a mere 8 feet or so from me. She lay out on the bed and her left leg moved toward me while remaining straight while her right leg elevated at the knee. I can not believe my luck as she moved her hand down from her neck to the crest of one and then the other breast. Her fingertips worked as I watched her nipples grow hard as each breast received one, two and then three tweaks of each nipple. Is it real or imagined as I hear a soft moan escape from her lips? Again her eyes close and one hand begins the decent to the building wetness below.

Then her hand pauses as if she is reflecting - should she continue or should she wait for her man to help her with this task? Finally a decision is reached and her fingers drift over the soft folds enveloping her womanhood. Is it a reflection, a playing of light, or is that a touch of moisture I see already forming near the surface? I watch in amazement as her fingers begin to move her lips apart. She seems to be teasing herself or is it that she is still uncertain if she really wants to do this? Finally the tip slips within the opening and I watch as her hips rise to meet the invader.

A knowing smile comes to her lips as her finger moves further into the wetness and the sensation brings her closer to an orgasm. Again a moan escapes her lips and this time I know it happens because I hear it clearly. The scene is becoming too intense and I attempt to draw down my zipper but the branches have me trapped. I fear if I make too much noise she will spot me and I can not afford to lose this job and face possible jail time to boot. So I settle to use my nail to dig inward on the head of my engorged cock. My own finger tip tells me that already the pre-cum has started to come forth and will cause the tip to glisten as well as spot my trousers. I press inward once more can feel my shaft pulse with a growing force. I do not need to look to know I have grown even longer and harder and that the shaft is turning a deep purple hue in color. I can feel the veins as they strain under my finger tip. Then without warning a soft moan escapes. But it is not from inside the house, it is outside. With horror I realize it is me and my eyes open wide in terror.

But she is too involved to hear her meter reader. Her own feelings are growing and she is beginning to thrash about on the bed. Her finger, once teasing her clit, is now fully inside her as are two or three others as well. Her hand is a blur as she plunges them deeper and faster into her wet hole. Just as she is cresting her free hand rises upward and her fingers clamp down upon her nipple, bringing forth a startled yelp. She has applied too much pressure, but the pain only magnifies her pleasure. She is nearing her plateau and I watch as her hips rise form the bed, meeting her thrusting fingers, only to crash back down over and over. Then it hits, her dam obviously bursts and she buries her fingers in her dripping cunt. A resounding moan escapes and grows in volume as she rises one final time before crashing back down. I watch in amazement as her juices begin running down her ass, leaving her drenched pussy in great quantities. It is only as she finally regains some of her senses that she hears the soft moans from outside.

She turned quickly and her eyes locked on mine. It is too late as I have been caught. I do not even try to retreat and run. Instead I attempt a smile and mouth out the silent, “Thank you” to her. She rises in stunned silence and faces the window. Oh my god she is so beautiful. She then walks slowly toward me and looks down at me. I must be a sight, tucked away under the bushes, my cock obviously, painfully erect. I watch her eyes as they soften and then she kneels before me. Her face is but a few inches from me now and she smiles, a half smile, but a smile none the less. My cock is rigid and she spies my problem. Her smile grows and finally she looks me in the eye. Her lips part and I hear the words I have yearned for…….

“Can I help you with that?”

I smiled back and said, “Yes, I think you can.”

She nodded her head toward to the door and I clamored out from under the bush. I went to the back door and it opened just as I approached.

“Come in.”

I did and as the door closed behind me she said, “I was wondering how many times I would have to do that before you ‘caught’ me.”

Needless to say, the entire day will always be needed when it comes to reading the meter at 2314 Mossy Knoll.

manthing
manthing
68 Followers