Metis Academy Ch. 02: Greg's Story

Story Info
Greg finds himself ensnared by a clever girl's tricks.
10k words
4.57
56.1k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

Greg was lying on his bed, reading a comic book, when Pam walked into his room. The petite brunette had never given Greg a glance before, but here she was, barging into his room. Not for the first time, Greg wished the boys dorm rooms actually had doors they could close and lock. But it was probably better that they didn't, because that'd just give the girls more excuses to punish and tease them.

"Hey," said Pam, coming in and sitting at his desk chair. "Do you mind if I use your computer? I need to look up something, and the girl's dorm and computer lab are on the other sides of campus."

Greg blinked at her in surprise. "Uh... okay... I guess...?"

Pam turned to his computer, adjusted her glasses, and turned it on. "I just need some info for a test, and all the boys I know are playing that online shooter thing on their comps. It's dumb."

"Oh, um, okay," he said. He went back to reading his comic book, and tried to ignore Pam's presence. Greg was one of the boys who thankfully didn't suffer too much teasing from the girls, even on a small campus filled with newly awakening Sex Mages and their mischievous teachers. Polite and diligent, Greg's real secret was distracting himself with other things. Nerdy, geeky things, such as video games and comic books. It didn't make his blue balls ache any less, but it was easier to ignore a girl's sexy legs and cleavage if you could let yourself get carried away in a good book.

Of course, it was impossible to avoid temptation for long at Metis Academy, but he wasn't like those boys who kept loosing their cool and almost orgasming in the middle of class, or who would follow the girls around like obedient puppy dogs, desperately hoping their servitude would earn them an occasional release. Truth be told, he wasn't that interested in the girls here. Sure, they were all pretty and sexy in their own ways. But he didn't care for their teasing, arrogant attitudes, which the school itself encouraged. While he'd never claim to like fictional girls over real ones, in his present circumstance, he found more to admire about the superheroines in his comics than his classmates, or even teachers.

"So what are you reading?" said Pam, as she typed away on the keyboard.

"Comic book," said Greg.

"Obviously. Which one?"

"Phenomenal Five."

Pam turned around. "Really? I love that one!" she leaned down and peered up at the pages, showing a quintet of superheroes battling some robots.

Greg raised an eyebrow. "You like comic books?"

"Sure. What, just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I can't like comic books."

"Um, I just never met a girl who liked superheroes," he said.

Pam smiled. "I'm kind of a nerd, in case the glasses didn't tip you off." She winked at him.

Greg almost felt a blush come to his cheeks, but he was able to tamp it down. Now that he got a look at her, she was rather pretty. She was wearing a light blue blouse just a bit too open, and a short plaid skirt just a bit too short. Her brunette hair was curly and framed her black-rimmed glasses in a way he had to admit was kinda sexy-cute.

Greg cleared his throat and looked back at the comic. "That's cool," he said.

Pam went back to the computer and typed for a few minutes, then turned back to look at him. Greg was absorbed in the comic, and didn't notice Pam reaching for his cock until her fingers clasped firmly around it. Greg jumped, eliciting a giggle from Pam. Greg looked at her a bit warily.

"Don't mind me," she said. "Keep reading." She slowly began to stroke him. Greg wanted to say something, but he'd been at Metis long enough to know when he was being set up for a game. And it was always wisest to go along with the games girls played; not doing so would only make things worse.

So he went back to reading the comic. Or at least trying to. Greg had not had an orgasm in nearly two weeks, and so even this light stimulation Pam was giving him was very distracting. Greg found himself re-reading several pages as he lost focus. He expected Pam to say or do something, but she simply waited and slowly stroked until he was finished with the comic. He set it down and looked at her, and she smiled.

"Whose your favorite character?" she said, continuing her slow strokes.

"Uh, Phoenix, I guess," he said. He felt himself break out into a slight sweat; her touch wasn't enough to get him off, but it was making his cock flex with the sensations.

"Why?" Pam was staring at him studiously now, ignoring the computer.

"Well, she's powerful, she's got cool abilities, and she's... um..."

"Yes?"

"Well, she's... cute..."

Pam smiled. "Cute, huh? You think she looks good?"

"Well, I mean, the artist makes her look cute, yeah."

"So, you jerk off to her?"

Greg swallowed. "N-no... no, I don't jerk off to her..."

Pam's stroking slowed to a stop and she squeezed his cock. Greg felt his breath catch as a pulse of pleasure bloomed in his loins. "Liar," said Pam. "You do so jerk off to her. You know she's not real, right?"

"I know," said Greg, stiffly. "That's why I don't." He wished she would keep stroking, but he didn't dare tell her what to do. He wasn't sure what kind of head game she was going for, but he knew there was a trap she was trying to get him to spring.

"Such a liar. Why jerk off to someone who isn't real? You'll never sleep with her."

He really didn't jerk off to thoughts of Phoenix or any other fictional character. But there was no arguing with a girl when she had your dick in her hand. "It's not like I'll be sleeping with anyone here, either, so what would be the difference?" He almost winced as he said it. He was sure he was in trouble now.

Pam stared at him a bit longer in silence, then smiled slightly. "True," she said. Her hand resumed it's stroking. Greg let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. The stimulation was still light, but it was better than her just holding it. However, just as he was about to relax and enjoy the sensations, she let go, and stood.

"I want you to write me a story," she said.

Greg blinked. "Wh-what?"

"I said, I want you to write me a story. I want you to write a story in which you are a supervillain who captures Phoenix and you have your way with her."

Greg blinked again. "Really?"

"Yes. Write a story about you making Phoenix your little bitch and fucking her like a piece of meat." Greg's cock subconsciously twitched at that, causing Pam to smirk. "If you do so, and your story gets me wet, I will give you an orgasm." Greg's cock flexed again.

Head spinning a little Greg said, "Well, I mean, I'm not a very good writer..."

Pam shrugged. "Just an idea," she said. "If you don't want to do it, fine. I won't make you."

"Really?" he said.

"Yeah," she said. "You seem like you don't need to cum that bad anyway."

"I'm okay," said Greg, warily.

Pam smiled sweetly. "Okay. Just let me know if you change your mind, the offers still on the table."

"Thanks," said Greg, and watched her leave. He let out a relieved sigh, then sat up, and turned to his computer. He blinked in surprise as he saw that a pair of panties had been left on his computer chair. "What the hell?"

Greg picked up the panties gingerly. They were still warm, and slightly damp at the crotch. Pam had to have left them. When had she taken them off? When he was reading, and she was typing? And why the hell would she leave them?

Greg knew another trap when he saw it, and he wasn't about to let it catch him. He stood up to go to the door and call for Pam, when he suddenly paused. He looked at the panties again. A simple white cotton pair, nothing fancy, but looking at them suddenly made him feel a swelling of arousal. His dick, already constantly hard, tensed a bit more and twitched in excitement just looking at the panties.

Before he knew what he was doing, Greg brought the panties up and gave them a light sniff. The scent of feminine arousal flooded his nose, and for a moment, he felt dizzy. He half-sat, half-fell back onto the bed as he pressed the panties fully to his face and took in a deep breath. Oh, sweet fucking Jesus, it was like snorting pure aphrodisiac. His penis swelled to maximum tension and throbbed with heightened arousal. He felt a burning, desperate need to touch himself, to stroke one off.

He could not, of course. Just like all the boys, he could not masturbate thanks to the Sex Mage's conditioning spells. His only hope for relief was help from his female fellow students or the female teachers and staff. He wished Pam was still here stroking him, even a light touch would be better than the aching lack of touch. Even his balls were aching now as his body demanded he find something to stick his dick into and pump away until he had shot himself dry. Another hopeless desire, as his orgasms were likewise sealed away.

This was crazy, though. Greg had never had any sort of panty-sniffing fetish. He didn't even think most girls smelled all that good. Not bad if they kept clean, but the scent of feminine juices didn't rev his motor. So why was he suddenly huffing Pam's panties like an addict? Unless...

Oh, no. Had Pam awakened to her powers? At least half the girls on campus had by now, and if Pam was one of them, that meant she was already experimenting with the various things Sex Magic let her do. Greg knew the magic had a psychic component, allowing girls to read a boy's erotic thoughts. Some women even learned a skill that let them alter aspects of a man's mind, changing his fetishes and sexual preferences. Had Pam given him a panty-sniffing fetish? Or, if she didn't have any powers yet, had one of her friends done it? Had the computer thing been a lie for Pam to set him up? Greg felt a chill as he realized he was already caught deep in her trap, had been the moment she had decided he was worthy of her attention.

Greg then jumped as several flashes of light broke him out of his trance. He jerked back and managed to throw the panties to the floor as he saw several girls laughing, taking pictures of him from his doorway. "Hey!" he said, and threw his hands up to cover his face and genitals, but it was too late. Four girls took off, laughing hysterically. Greg sighed, and knew that those pictures would be going up on his FapReport profile within the hour. He flushed with humiliation and some anger, but knew there was nothing to be done about it.

He threw a jacket over the panties before they could entrance him again, and went to his computer. He noticed his Instant Messenger program was open, and there was a message from "SuperGeekTease" awaiting his response. He swallowed hard, and accepted the message.

SuperGeekTease: Hey there! Enjoying my thank you gift? It was nice of you to let me use your computer, so I decided to leave you a little present.

Greg stared at the message, baffled. Then another message popped up.

SuperGeekTease: Hey, I can see you're there. Well?

Greg swallowed, before typing.

GregJ: Well, what?

SuperGeekTease: Oooo, harsh. Don't be mad. :-(

GregJ: Did you give me this fetish?

SuperGeekTease: I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. ;-)

GregJ: Please get rid of it!

SuperGeekTease: Come on, don't blame me for your dirty habits. It's not my fault you're a panty-perv.

GregJ: I'm pretty sure it is!

SuperGeekTease: Really? Got any proof?

GregJ: You left your panties behind, and that was the first time I had any desire to sniff them!

Greg's cock twitched as he thought about it, and it was only with a Herculean effort that he didn't pull them out from under the jacket and put them back on his face.

SuperGeekTease: That doesn't mean I gave you the fetish. Maybe I just saw it in your mind when I was touching you and decided to take advantage of it.

GregJ: So you do have your powers.

SuperGeekTease: Um, yeah, I do. Pretty sure every girl in our class does now. Except for Jenny and Mercedes and Kyoko. Poor things. I hope they're not late bloomers.

SuperGeekTease: LOL, I just heard your penis twitch. You didn't know that almost all of us have our powers? Does that make you excited? Or scared?

SuperGeekTease: Or maybe both?

GregJ: Can you please just take away this fetish. I can barely think about panties without wanting to sniff them. Come on, I can't function like this!

SuperGeekTease: You're a real whiner, you know that?

GregJ: Please?

SuperGeekTease: No. I know you think you're clever, that you think you've managed to slip under the radar, but that's only because most of the girls think you're boring. I know there's a desperately horny guy hiding behind those comic books, and I aim to have some fun with him.

Greg was almost paralyzed with the realization that his comparatively easy time at Metis was officially over. He could only pray that Pam wasn't the mean, cruel bitch that some of the other girls, and even teachers, could be.

SuperGeekTease: Still there?

GregJ: Yes.

SuperGeekTease: Anything to say?

GregJ: I'm sorry I accused you.

SuperGeekTease: That's a start.

GregJ: I'll write that story for you.

SuperGeekTease: Good. I'm looking forward to it.

GregJ: Will I still be allowed to cum if you like it?

SuperGeekTease: Depends on how good it is.

GregJ: Okay. Can you please come pick up your panties?

SuperGeekTease: Nah, keep them. Infact, I want you to wear them on your face tonight while you sleep.

GregJ: That's crazy! I won't be able to sleep at all!

SuperGeekTease: That doesn't sound like my problem.

GregJ: Pam, I'm really, really sorry, okay? I didn't mean to disrespect you.

SuperGeekTease: I know you didn't. But you will be wearing those panties on your face tonight anyway. I would make you wear them while you wrote that story, but I don't think you'd get any writing done if you did.

GregJ: Okay.

SuperGeekTease: I mean it. I'm going to let your dorm's Head Mistress know about it, and she'll be checking up on you.

GregJ: Okay.

SuperGeekTease: Alright. You probably better get to work on that story. Your balls sound really full, and are probably going to be really bad tomorrow morning.

GregJ: Yes, ma'am.

Pam logged off, and Greg leaned back in his chair, letting out a breath. His heart was thudding in his chest and his cock and balls were throbbing. He glanced at the jacket on the floor, under which were the panties that would destroy him if he dared to uncover them. He gingerly shoved them under his bed without revealing the panties.

Then he sat at this computer and began to type. He still had five hours before the enforced bed time. If he was lucky, he could have something not completely half-assed finished by then.

PART TWO

Greg leaned back in his chair and sighed. He'd just done five hours of writing and rewriting, he still wasn't sure about what he'd written. He had to admit, once he'd gotten over the resentment of being made to write the story, and let his imagination go, he'd found the process enjoyable. Still, writing wasn't his strong suit, and he cringed as he checked the story over for errors. He also had no idea if this was the sort of story Pam would actually enjoy; that was the most nerve-wracking part. It would be easy enough to ask her, but he suspected that somehow would also lead to another mind game trap.

Well, all he could do was write something he enjoyed and hope that passion showed in his work and that would overcome his lack of skill. As he re-read the paper to proofread it, he felt his cock throb a bit. He was a bit ashamed to admit it, but he rather liked the fantasy. In the story, he had cast himself as a mad scientist using a hypno-ray. As the Phenominal Five broke into his base just in time to stop him from unleashing his Super Doomsday Robot, he hit them with the hypno-ray. All the members of the P5 were immediately entranced (even though that shouldn't have worked, since in issue #17, they'd had themselves immunized against hypnosis, but who the fuck cared?). However, while he put the other four into a prison cell at his base (because his base was a former prison, of course), he took Phoenix and pulled her into his private room for experiments.

There, he tied her down, fitted her with power dampeners, and slowly teased and taunted her, telling her over and over how she was his slave. He teased her breasts and pussy with feathers and vibrators and some pleasure-inducing electro-pads, but denied her orgasms. Every time she started to cum, he would halt the pleasure. Every time she started to come out of the trance, he'd use the hypno-ray on her again. He teased her for hours, holding back his own pleasure, until she broke, and became his slave.

Only then did her let her orgasm, and that sealed his control over her. Then, he made her give him a blow job, ride him cowgirl, made her do all the work to pleasure him while he laid back and enjoyed her attentions, cumming all over her body to show his dominance.

Greg swallowed as he saved the file one more time and sent a copy to Pam through e-mail, then printed a copy just in case the e-mail copy didn't work. He closed his eyes and tried to get himself to calm down, knowing that in a few minutes, it would be lights out, and he'd have to put the panties on his face. He just needed a couple minutes to brace himself for the hard night ahead.

"Greg?" came a calm, controlled feminine voice, somehow soft with a strong tone of authority. Greg looked up to see the Head Mistress of the boys' dorm, a statuesque blonde who was almost achingly beautiful, standing at his door. Unlike some of the staff, her clothes were the proper size for her, but still clung to her like a second skin, giving her a classic "hot teacher" look.

As soon as he saw her, Greg's cock got even stiffer than it already was. The Head Mistress was probably the most gorgeous woman on campus, and that was saying something; just being around her made any boy's erection go almost painfully tense. Greg suspected, however, that it was more than just her looks or bearing; she was probably radiating a constant low-ebb of lust from her body. For the constantly naked, permanently hard, frequently denied boys at the Academy, even the lowest ebb of a woman's lust aura could make any of them cross-eyed with need.

Greg managed to resist. Mostly. "Yes, ma'am?" he said, keeping his voice from wavering.

"It will be lights out in just a few minutes. Your friend Pam told me about your little punishment. I'm just checking to make sure you're going to follow through."

"Of course, ma'am," he said. He pulled the jacket from under his bed and lifted it up. The slight scent of womanhood wafted up to him, and he swallowed. He fought as hard as he could to resist the entrancing effect as he slowly reached down and picked up the panties. He flushed and glanced at the Head Mistress, then took a breath and slipped them over his head, settling the crotch over his nose. The effect was immediate, and his cock, already at twitching with excitement, swelled to maximum tension. He moaned as he lay back on his bed.

The Head Mistress nodded in approval, then left to check on the other boys. Greg felt his cock become slightly less tense, confirming his suspicions of her lust aura. But it was hardly a reprieve as he felt his thoughts melting as the scent of Pam filled his nostrils again, and made him float away in a haze of sexual euphoria. His hands clutched the edge of his bed in a death grip as he let out soft moans and his cock throbbed and jumped, weeping pre-cum in it's fruitless call for attention.

It was a few minutes later when Greg's reverie was broken again by the feeling of a hand wrapping around his cock. He jumped and his eyes fluttered open, taking a moment to focus. He saw the Head Mistress sitting on his computer chair, facing him, arms and legs crossed as she gave him a studious look. She'd slipped back into his room silent as a ghost. The hand that held his cock was a phantom one, her magic creating an invisible grip.