Metis Academy Ch. 03: Blake's Roommate

Story Info
Roommates can be a Severe Pain.
9.7k words
4.43
23.6k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

Blake was trembling as the new dorm assignments were being made. Every student in the academy had lived in single bedroom dorms, and now, for the final third of the school year, they were all going to get roommates. Half the guys from the boys' dorm would be moving into the girl's rooms, and vice versa. Whilst this meant half the available rooms were no longer occupied, students could potentially use them as extra study or play areas if they so desired.

Blake thought it was a little nuts how they kept changing the dynamics. In the first three months, when none of the girl students had their Sex Magic powers, the boys were supposed to obey every word the girls said, or risk punishment by the staff. In the second three months, that rule had been lifted, but by then, the girls were all getting their Magic, and they didn't need rules to make the boys obey them. They'd said the point was to get the boys used to obedience and the girls used to the power they had, or would have, over the boys through their lives.

Now the final stage of the plan was being implemented. Every boy was being given to a girl to be their live-in servant. Many of the boys by now were fortunate enough to have hooked up with a specific girl, becoming her boytoy or sex slave. Those assignments were easy. Out of 100 males and 100 females, 67 official couples were recognized, and another 20 were at least a little interested in each other. Assigning those sets together made sense.

Blake and a dozen others, however, were the dregs who got picked last. Boys who managed to not earn any girl's favor, girls who didn't find any particular boy appealing (who wasn't already taken). For these new assignments, they were being matched together by random draw.

Blake glanced over the other twenty-five students gathered in the assembly hall. Five sets had already been picked, a name drawn from a hat for the girls, and another hat for the boys. The head mistress, dressed in a smart, sexy business suit, let her hands slowly rustle around in the hats, drawing it out for suspense. Finally, she withdrew her hands, a girl's name on the right, a boy's on the left. "Valerie and Jason," she said.

Jason grinned sheepishly, and waved to Valerie, who rolled her eyes, but smiled slightly. Jason got up and sat next to her.

Blake didn't have an opinion on most of the girls. He had barely spoken to any of them when he didn't have to. But there was one in particular he saw at the far end of the seats. A short, petite blond, dressed in tan cargo pants and a green tee-shirt, wearing glasses and playing on her cell phone. She seemed wholly uninterested in the proceedings.

Stephanie. Like most of the boys, Blake had learned very early on to stay the hell away from her. He didn't really know what her deal was, but she'd made it clear she had no interest in the boys, and she was not afraid to magically enforce this lack of interest.

The first day, the boys were bashfully socializing with the girls after being made to strip naked before them. The girls had coyly feigned shyness, and milled around until the boys found the courage to talk to them. One by one, the boys trickled over to the girls, who were quite enthusiastic to talk once they got started.

Not Stephanie. The girl had been silent and dismissive, turning her nose up and glaring at the few boys who'd approached her. Finally, she'd made her lack of interest clear when one boy came up to talk and she swiftly kneed him hard between the legs and stormed off to her room. The boy crumpled to the ground instantly, briefly blacking out.

The boy (Blake couldn't remember who it had been) had awoken on the floor half a minute later with half the girls laughing, the other half looking the other way. The worst part was most of the guys were laughing, too.

He wasn't the only one. By the end of the first month, several cases of badly abused testicles had made Stephanie the terror of the school's male population. Boys twice her size practically jumped out of her way when she walked by.

When she got her Sex Magic, things got even worse. Boys who so much as looked at her longer than absolutely necessary were sent crashing to the ground from intense hard attacks, their cocks forced into inhumanly intense erections. If they talked to her longer than absolutely necessary, she'd use her magic to make them feel like a huge cock was raping their asshole. Guys who just happened to be around when she was pissed off and wanting to vent would be hit with cock tease spells that would last for days until one of the staff or another female student finally took pity and broke them free.

There was even a week where a few dozen boys suddenly started feeling horrible burning sensations when they peed. At first rumors of a magically resistant STD started going around, but the Nurse confirmed there wasn't anything of the sort; the pain was from a spell, which the Nurse was able to stop. While it had never been confirmed, everyone suspected Stephanie.

Blake was sweating as the pool of available pairs shrank, and he and Stephanie remained unpicked. Was the Headmistress actually taking longer with each draw, or was it his imagination? Only a few students left now, and all the boys were giving Stephanie nervous glances. Stephanie continued to ignore them.

"Michelle and Peter," said the Headmistress.

Inwardly, Blake cursed as he watched Peter get up and go to his new mistress/roommate.

"Margerie and Michael."

Damn it!

"Kat and Ben."

Fuck!

"Violet and Jim."

Shit!

The Headmistress seemed to look right at him as he sweated in his seat, his eyes almost pleading. Was that the slightest hint of a smirk in her otherwise stoic expression? She slowly drew out two more pieces of paper glanced at them, paused just a bit longer then necessary, before she said:

"Samantha and Bobby."

No! NO! Blake almost started crying as Bobby audibly exhaled in relief. He got up and sat next to Samantha. Bobby hesitantly put his hand over hers, and she flushed crimson, looking at the floor. Even after six months at Metis, the girl was almost stubbornly bashful and nervous about using her powers. Truth be told, most of the guys here would have probably killed to have her as their assigned mistress, just because she seemed the least likely to actually do anything to any of them. And Blake had almost had her. Blake, now by himself in the boys' section, looked crest fallen.

"Boy," said the Headmistress, and he jumped. "Do I really need to read the last two names? Or is there a problem?"

Blake shook his head and stood up, walking over to Stephanie. She continued to tap away at her phone, ignoring him. If his penis was not magically forced hard at all times by the Magic, his cock would have probably shrunk right up into his body. Several of the guys, and even a couple girls, gave him sympathetic looks.

"Alright, then," said the Headmistress. "Girls, your doors have been tagged to indicate if you will be staying in your old room, or moving to your boy's room. I know some of you may be unhappy with your assignments, but such is the whim of chance. You should take this opportunity to learn to appreciate one another, because there will not be any switching around. Remember, girls, the boy you are with is your servant, but also, your responsibility for the rest of the semester. You should take care of him, as he takes care of you. That means protecting him from the whims of other girls, and asking permission to play with other girls' boys. You should..."

Blake could barely hear her. He sat like a doomed man with his head lowered, shifted so he was leaning away from Stephanie. She continued to ignore him, until finally, the assembly was over. Then she stood and started walking away, already heading out the door before anyone else was halfway down the aisle. Blake stumbled out of his chair and ran to keep up with her.

He caught her on the steps of the assembly hall, falling into place a bit behind and beside her. She actually bothered to glance at him, and gave a derisive grunt, then walked faster. He struggled to keep up, being both barefoot and with his permanent hard-on waging in front of him. She didn't say a word as the two walked over to the girls' dorm. The mind-numbing aura of arousal that usually hung over the dorm had mostly been reigned in by now as the girls got their powers and energies under control. Unlike even just a month ago, a boy was able to step into the building without blacking out from so many arousing signals bombarding him at once. Of course, it helped that the female population had been reduced by half. Perhaps having half the boys here also helped, more cocks to divide the errant signals. Blake wasn't sure if the power actually worked that way, but he'd take what he could get.

He quickly stayed behind Stephanie as she bee-lined it to her room. As soon as she saw her door, she let out a long, loud sigh of annoyance. "Fuck," she muttered.

"Wh-what's wrong?" Blake dared to ask. He saw the yellow post-note on the door, with an X over it. Blake glanced around, and saw all the doors marked with yellow notes, alternating X's and O's.

Stephanie glared at him. "We have to move to your room." X meant "get the fuck out" apparently.

"Okay, well, um, so, when do you want to start moving?" he said.

"Now," she grumbled. She pushed her door open, revealing a room that looked like a bomb had gone off. Clothes everywhere, books haphazardly stacked in random spots. The bed wasn't made; the small desk, and the chair next to it, were a mess of papers. It also smelled faintly, and from the dust on the windowsill and desk corners, no attempt had apparently been made to clean the place since she had moved in. There was even an open bag of chips next to the overflowing trashcan, crumbs spilled onto the small rug.

"Jesus," said Blake. He'd never actually been in the girls' dorm before, but he couldn't imagine the other girls' rooms looked half this bad. The boys certainly weren't allowed to have rooms this messy. Blake sighed internally. She was going to make him his personal maid and butler, wasn't she? She'd probably spill soda on the floor just to make him lick it up.

"That's gross," she said, casually reading his mind. Blake jumped and looked at her. "I'm not into that human toilet/human trashcan shit, so don't even think about that shit when we're together."

"I-I'm not either, I just—"

"Shut the fuck up," she said. She grabbed her laundry basket and started shoving clothes from the floor into it. Blake just stood there for a moment, then started gathering her clothes. She whirled and slapped his hands, forcing him to drop them. "Did I fucking say to touch my shit? Hands off!" Blake opened his mouth, but she cut him off before he could draw in a breath to speak, "Sit the fuck down!" she pointed to a corner of the room, where the floor was actually bare, both of her belongings and even the floor's large rug. He sat on the cool, hard tile and watched her.

Six months at Metis had taught every boy here that even trying to defy the orders of a girl was an immediate torture sentence. Even the nicest, most caring girls would reward defiance with unbearable teasing. Some of the guys who were actually in good with their mistresses would deliberately defy them in small ways, just so the girls would play with them that way. Such girls took this in stride, enjoying it as a sort of clever way of initiating foreplay. Other girls deviously talked confusing circles around their boys, deliberately tripping them up and setting them up to fail or rebel, having as much fun throwing their boys for a loop as teasing them for it afterwards.

Blake might have pushed back a little if it was one of those girls. Stephanie, however, he didn't dare. Except he knew, he just knew, that if she did all the work of the move, he was going to be punished anyway. The boys were always punished for everything, but most of the girls at least made a little game of it.

Stephanie spent the better part of three hours packing her stuff into boxes and baskets, and Blake just sat there, watching. He shifted uncomfortably, wishing she would finish soon; his butt going numb on the hard tile. But when he tried to stand, Stephanie snapped at him. Angrily, she jammed the last of her things into more boxes, put her laptop in her backpack, and turned to him. "Get up," she said.

Blake jumped to his feet, relieved he could stretch out some. However, as he took a step, Stephanie flicked a finger at him. Blake felt her magic seize his body, and he stood stock still, arms at his sides, but slightly away, the hands spread out. His feet were shoulder width apart. He couldn't move, save to blink, breathe, and twitch his cock. A full body binding spell. Stephanie held out her hand, vertically, then made a quarter turn, her hand now horizontal. Blake's body tipped over and fell to the floor face down, his body still frozen. He closed his eyes, anticipating a hard landing, but his fall was stopped before his nose could hit the ground. He felt his body levitate up, and he opened his eyes to see he was hovering two feet off the ground.

Stephanie floated his body over to him, then started stacking her boxes and bags onto his body, using him like a cart. Blake had to admit, this was actually a bit clever. He just wish she'd informed him this was going to be the case. But he guessed this was going to be how things would go. She was going to just do things to him without warning.

"You're mine now, apparently," Stephanie said. "I don't need your input to do what I want to you."

"But—" Blake began, but as if to prove her point, she felt her magic seize his mouth and clamp his jaw and lips shut.

Stephanie headed out the door, floating Blake and her things behind her. Blake could only stare at the ground, watching the concrete or grass pass below him. He couldn't really see where they were going, and only caught glimpses of her heels at the top of his vision. He heard chuckles and "why didn't I think of that?" from some of the other girls, most of whom were just having their guys move things the old fashioned way.

As they came to the dorm, Blake, whose body had stayed relatively the same height off the ground as they'd gone up and down the slopes, felt his body turned and floated at and angle to go up the steps, his right side facing them. The angle was low enough that the end of his cock bounced off the edge of each step as they went, causing Blake to wince each time. Was that the snickering of other girls he could hear passing him by, or was that Stephanie herself?

They entered Blake's room. Unlike the girls' rooms, their doors weren't allowed to be locked. Blake supposed that was going to change now. Stephanie, of course, would be the only one who got a key. There'd been talk of not even letting the boys have doors at one point, but some of the girls who stayed over (even though they weren't supposed to back then), preferred the illusion of privacy for their own sake. Plus, with the reassignments planned, it was just easier to leave them on.

Blake's room, like the rest of the boys' rooms, was sparse. They had been allowed almost no possessions when they came by. Since the boys were kept naked, there was no need to bring any clothes; the clothes they'd worn when they first arrived had been sent back with their folks. Computers had been provided by the school, and while the girls could bring their own laptops and tablets, the boys had been allowed only the school computers, admin-locked to keep them from messing with the programs. School supplies were similarly provided for. They'd been allowed only whatever personal belongings they could fit in their backpacks, the closest thing to "clothing" they were allowed to wear. In most cases, this just amounted to entertainment: books, comics, video game stuff, etc.

Blake hadn't bothered to bring anything but his e-book reader and his Nintendo DS. He hadn't had as much opportunity to use either as he'd thought. Stephanie saw these items charging on his desk, pulled the chargers out of the socket, and stuck the devices into the desk drawer, before setting her laptop on the desk instead. She looked over to Blake, and frowned, then waved her hand at him.

Blake was lowered to the floor; he had to flex his cock up so it wouldn't get smashed at a weird angel as his body settled against the rug. Then the freeze spell wore off, and the boxes and bags of Stephanie's things tumbled down around him, their weight fully pressing down on him. She grabbed a box and started unpacking as he pulled himself out from under the heavy pile, huffing from the effort. He hadn't realized how much weight had been on him while he was under the freeze spell.

Stephanie was picking through her clothes to find what was clean and what wasn't, muttering about doing laundry. Blake stood there, shifting nervously. He decided to gamble. "Stephanie?" he said meekly. "Mis—ah!"

Stephanie hadn't even bothered to look at him or make a gesture to cast her spell. It wasn't even a spell, so much as just a concentrated radiation of her magic, commands of arousal beaming straight from her pussy to his cock. Blake gasped and fell to his knees, mewing pitifully, his hands shaking as he fought the spells that kept him from clutching himself. His penis was already beyond maximum tension, hard as physically possible, the shaft red with bulging veins, the head fully swollen and dark purple. A "hard attack" as it was now often called. The physical pain was dwarfed by the sheer tension of carnal need; he wanted, no needed, to have his cock touched, as if his very life depended on it! But Stephanie wasn't going to touch him, not even with magic, and the anti-masturbation spells all the boys had been given prevented Blake from even humping the floor. All he could do was curl up on the ground, clutch at his thighs, and whimper.

Stephanie muttered, "What part of sit down and shut up don't you get?" she said. She deigned to glance back at him, watching him shudder and gasp and squirm. She let more of the sexual energy flow from her pussy, and Blake shrieked like a girl as the pressure in his loins somehow got even stronger. His balls felt like they were in a vice, his cock felt like it was going to rip clean in half from the tension. His genitals began to literally vibrate, quivering inhumanly. The nerves on his skin tingled unbearably, like a horrible itch one was unable to scratch,

Stephanie proceeded to ignore him until his squeals were too loud, and she once again flicked a finger at him, clamping his mouth shut and silencing him. She continued to unpack her things, while Blake shook and gasped and cried. Then she paused and turned to him. "You know what? Since you are my slave now, you should be doing this." She sat down on the chair and looked to Blake. He could only give her a pained look.

Stephanie lessened the tension in his cock just enough that he could get to his feet with an effort. "Unpack my things and sort them how I say, and I'll let it stop."

Blake hastily stumbled around, putting away her clothes in the closet, setting up her computer at his desk (and putting his in the corner), putting her books on the little bookcase built into the room's wall. He'd never had a chance to fill it himself. Every few seconds, Stephanie spiked the tension in his loins if he didn't put something away exactly as she wanted, or sometimes, just to be a bitch. Gritting his teeth and trying not to get tears on her things, it took him nearly an hour to do what should have maybe taken twenty minutes.

Finally, he was finished and he looked to Stephanie pleadingly. Her silencing spell prevented him from begging verbally, but he was doing so with his thoughts, pleading with her for mercy. Stephanie gave him a look of bored tolerance, and then spiked the pressure up again, even fiercer than before, and held it there. Even through the silencing spell, Blake managed a muffled scream. He fell back onto the ground and writhed. In his mind he cursed and babbled and asked her why.