Metroid: Other Other M

Story Info
Nintendo gives the next Metroid game to a hentai developer.
9.9k words
4.79
22.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the Metroid franchise. It shouldn't require too much knowledge of the source material, but if you aren't superficially familiar, you may want to look up the appearances of Samus Aran and Metroids.

Just going to come out and say I wrote this for catharsis. XD This one is sort of consensual in a weirder way than my usual, but the heart of the story is exactly what you can generally expect from me. Hope people enjoy it!

-

"Seriously? We really have a shot at fucking Samus Aran?"

The three men advanced down the poorly lit corridor with their guns raised, but they weren't being particularly cautious. In addition to the fact that it had been nothing but empty hallways for a while now, they were far more interested in the topic of conversation. The second man grinned and nodded at the first.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you, man. Whatever forces control our universe, they handed it over to someone new. I don't know the exact details, but we're operating by hentai rules now. That means Samus is up for grabs!"

"Then what the fuck are we doing on some backwater space pirate world?" The first man used his gun to gesture wildly around them, but after a moment a glint of understanding appeared in his eyes. "Wait... you waited until we were away from everyone else to talk about this... you think she's here, don't you?"

"Exactly." The second man grinned again and tapped the side of this helmet. "Figured you were brighter than the others. Now confirm it by shutting up while I explain the plan. And keep moving, we've got to be getting closer to her location."

That was easy to do. The other man licked his lips and imagined Samus Aran at their mercy. There was a time when all they'd known about the bounty hunter was that she was blond and had hot eyes, but these days she spent so much time sauntering around in her skintight blue suit that everyone knew every inch of her body.

"There are a lot of ways this could go, but I think Samus is going to get tamed by the first dick inside her. If she wasn't a slut before, she is now that our universe changed hands. She must know this too, which is why she went into hiding as soon as it happened."

"Oh, got it. So the distress signals, all that... she's trying to keep people away from her hiding spot?"

"That's what I figure. I talked to a buddy of mine at Federation HQ and got her last known locations. Seems like she tried real hard to hide her tracks - but the universe isn't on her side anymore, so we managed to track her down. We just need to get to her before anyone else does. She'll probably be weaker than before, but I still wanted backup."

"But you don't want to share with all the guys. I got you."

For the first time the third man spoke up, shaking his head. "I don't know... if we're playing by hentai rules, wouldn't she just fuck us if we ask? This seems like an ugly way to go about it."

Both of the others turned to glare at him, and the first man spoke up sharply. "Oh, come on! You're saying you don't want to break that uppity bitch's spirit? Turn her into our slave?"

"Well... not really, no. I mean, she's hot and all, but hasn't she saved the galaxy a bunch of times? I'd love to fuck her, but I don't want her to b-" He cut off as the second man fired a shot through his helmet at point blank range. The man's corpse dropped to the ground. After staring down at it for a moment, the second man gestured for them to keep moving.

"I wanted to have three of us, but two will probably do." They slowed down as they reached a closed door. "Our main advantage is that she's not going to kill humans. So we make up some bullshit story, get her out of that armor, then drug her or something. Once we actually fuck her, she won't be able to put up a fight."

"Shit, that sounds great. We should just rip holes in that suit and leave it on when we fuck her." Salivating at the thought, it took the first man a while to hack the door controls, but the blast doors eventually slid open with a swish.

"Oh yeah, I plan to fuck that suit off her. She'll be our little fucktoy by the time w-"

A Metroid floated through the open door and swallowed his head, pincers digging into his chest as it began to drain his life energy. The other man had only a moment to scream before a second Metroid ate his face.

X X X

Three months earlier

X X X

The Nintendo Interdimensional Office always made Samus uncomfortable, just by the unnatural feel of the place, but for once Samus was more disturbed by what she was hearing. She folded her arms and scowled at the man across the desk.

"Seriously? You're going to give the next game to them?"

"They're a respected studio."

"A respected hentai studio. That doesn't make sense, unless..." Samus sighed and closed her eyes. "The next game is going to be straight up porn, isn't it?"

The executive squirmed uncomfortably. "We're... exploring the erotic side of the Metroid franchise."

"Sure we are. Is Nintendo really that desperate?"

"Well, Metroid Beach Volleyball didn't perform as well as we'd hoped..."

"Because it was a horrible game?"

"...so headquarters says we need to go all out. This is out of our hands, Samus. Just head back to your universe and get ready to start a new game."

She forced herself to keep her expression pleasantly neutral. "You aren't going to let me know anything about what it's about?"

"It'll work out regardless of what you know, but I guess it doesn't make a difference. We made up a new disease that devastated the human population. All available human females are required to submit to new breeding laws."

"That's... kind of dumb, isn't it? I mean, aside from the obvious, we have cloning. We're cloning practically everything."

"That's the story they wanted to go with, it's too late to change it now. Just go back and cooperate, won't you?"

"And if I don't?"

"...they're counting on that too. Don't take this out on me, Samus, just go do your job."

Abruptly Samus gave him a sweet smile. "Well, if it's out of your hands, then I suppose there's no point getting angry about it. Do you have any idea exactly what changes will be made to the laws of my universe?"

"Oh, we've already made the appropriate changes. You don't have to worry about it. You'll be the star of this one, but you won't have to do too much leading. Just go with the flow and I'm sure you'll be selling more copies in no time."

"That does sound like a reasonable plan. Is there anything else?"

"No, I think that's all. Have fun, Samus."

The world around her faded away and Samus found herself back in her ship, again orbiting the black hole that led to the Nintendo Interdimensional Office. It was already impossible for her to remember the face of the executive who had been speaking to her, but her mind gripped the information she'd been given as tightly as she could.

Her self-awareness tended to fade during a game, but Samus was an iconic character, she couldn't entirely forget the nature of their world. As bizarre as it was to think that she was just entertainment to some other world, she'd seen stranger. Much, much stranger... her memories still held a few traces of the last few Smash Brothers titles.

That was actually what gave her an edge. She couldn't remember his name, but the warrior with the green cap had held some very strong opinions about some games and adaptations in his past. From him she'd gotten a sense for what they could control and what they couldn't, though the whole process was still a little hard for her to grasp.

But none of that mattered now, she needed to focus on her own life. Things had been getting worse for a while now, but she still hadn't expected to get this news. It would all seem natural to her soon, but for the moment she was able to recognize that the rules of her reality were about to change.

Samus took a deep breath, then set her ship on course to the wreckage of the Metroid home planet.

X X X

By the time Samus reached her destination, the changes had already taken hold. She wasn't sure exactly when it happened, but when she stood up to disembark, her breasts jiggled ridiculously. Fuck, the slightest of movements sent them bouncing independently. Not only that, they were definitely bigger than they had been before.

Part of her mind told her she looked sexier this way, encouraged her to play with herself, but Samus stayed focused. On her way into the space station, Samus materialized her power armor around her, which helped. She had been busty before, so she had good support built in. Plus, she just felt a lot more comfortable that way.

The suit was necessary, as there was no air inside the space station. It looked like nothing more than a derelict hulk, floating within the wreckage of the planet. That was exactly what she wanted, because the station held her last resort for a worst case scenario like this.

She had known this day would come, of course. Everything in the universe was going to be trying to fuck her soon, and she wouldn't be able to resist. Her instincts told her to fight back, but she had done her research and learned about something called "hentai doujin logic" - no matter what she did, some kind of contrived situation would just turn her into a cock sleeve in the end.

No, her only hope was to preempt her reality's new rules.

Shoving aside a heavy doorway, Samus stared up at her last resort. The specimen hung in the tank, currently in suspended animation. She had encountered it between games and it had never gotten any attention, because her world hadn't been M-rated... until now.

The King Metroid looked like a diabolical cross between a scorpion and a spider, all black and red except for the white nuclei floating within its membranous core. It had been one of the tougher creatures she'd ever faced in her travels, but that wasn't the reason she had come here. Samus swallowed and let her gaze slide lower.

A large cock hung on the bottom side of the creature - that was why she'd dubbed it the King Metroid. She'd believed that the Queens were the only form of Metroid that could reproduce, but this monster had gone straight for her with that thing. At the time, it had only triggered some disgust and consideration of what it meant for the Metroid life cycle. Now...

Samus realized that she was licking her lips and stopped herself. Fuck, the change worked quickly. She almost pushed the button right then, but she hesitated a moment. If she made this choice, there was no going back. Nothing would ever be the same again.

But then Samus thought about how sore her back had been after Metroid Beach Volleyball, and the fact that they'd made her do Metroid Beach Volleyball. She pushed the button.

X X X

It was a shitty bar in a shitty city on a shitty planet, but Samus strode in regardless. The place had a reputation for trading in sex slaves, even before her reality had undergone the hentai transformation. Hopefully it would have what she needed, because there was no time to go anywhere else and it was far too late to reconsider.

A space pirate sat at the counter, his insectoid body stooped even more than usual. He looked similar to a Zebesian, but with the smaller claws and more intelligence, it had to be just a related species. The alien froze when he saw her enter, likely assuming she was going to blow off his head with a stream of plasma... then his eyes slid down.

Oh, right. For some reason Samus hadn't worn her power armor, so she was just in her skintight zero suit. She didn't even care about the way the space pirate was leering at her, she was just irritated that reality already had her forgetting her armor like that. It was a good thing she'd acted as quickly as she did.

"I want to buy something." Samus walked in and loomed over the space pirate. "I hear you have illegal aphrodisiacs for training slaves."

After a moment of staring at her, claws clicking nervously, the space pirate switched on a translation device. "The... the Hunter wants slaves?" He was obviously one of the lowest ranks, space pirates didn't respect those who couldn't fight very much. No doubt he was wondering what he'd done to deserve her walking into his shop.

"It's none of your business what I want, except an aphrodisiac. You have it?"

"Y-yes, of course... assuming you have the money to pay?"

Samus stared down at him. Realizing that he was talking to the best-known bounty hunter in the galaxy, the space pirate hurried to pull the required item from his stock. He soon came up with a gray case that held a number of different syringes. They held all manner of strange liquids - good.

"These... this is the complete set for training slaves..."

She mostly ignored him, just checking for the syringe she needed via her scanner. They were all illegal formulations, but she could analyze the components and predict their effects. Sure enough, one of the syringes held exactly what she wanted: the bright red liquid could have made a statue get wet. It probably also decreased reasoning abilities... but maybe she could use that too.

"If... if you need... a demonstration..."

"Oh, don't bother." Samus cast him a flat look. "I know you're planning to inject me with it and turn me into a sex slave. These stories are pretty predictable. Well, hopefully not this time."

With that, she picked up the syringe and injected herself in the neck. It seemed to take effect unnaturally quickly, her entire body growing warm within moments. What she was doing no longer seemed quite so insane, and she realized she was squeezing her thighs together.

"What..." The space pirate stared at her in utter confusion. "What..."

"You might want to take something for pain," Samus said. "This is going to get rough."

That was when the King Metroid smashed through the wall of the shop.

The barbed tail went straight through the space pirate's chest, puncturing his carapace like it was paper. Immediately the life force of the pirate began to drain into the King Metroid, but it barely even seemed to notice. No, it was focused entirely on her.

As Samus realized the monstrous Metroid was on guard, she felt a strange surge of emotion. Not pride, exactly, but... despite everything that had changed in their reality, the King Metroid was still treating her like a threat. Its cock had been withdrawn behind a protective plate and energy crackled within its core: it was preparing to use everything it had to defeat her.

Though she could have summoned her armor and tried to go out in a blaze of glory, Samus suspected that wouldn't have worked. No, she'd taken the plan this far, she would go all the way. Instead of fighting, she took a deep breath, raised her empty hands to either side of her, and did nothing.

The King Metroid froze, likely suspecting a trick. There was still the slight chance that it would just decide she was too much of a threat and kill her, but she was willing to bet her life that it wouldn't. Not only did her research suggest the King Metroid was capable of using other species for breeding, without her armor it should be able to sense the Metroid DNA inside her.

Without warning the King Metroid surged forward. It could have killed her with a blow, of course, but instead it merely pushed her to the ground forcefully. Plates on its underside shifted, revealing its mating organ again... fuck, she had thought it was fully erect before, but she'd been wrong.

Its entire lower half extended toward her, and Samus realized for the first time that it had a nasty pair of fangs alongside its shaft. She winced when they lunged forward, but to her surprise they merely bit into the floor on either side of her hips. They scraped closer and she realized that it was pinning her in place while the central mating organ got into position.

Despite how dangerous the situation was, Samus found that more of her was excited than she wanted to admit. Maybe it was the drug, maybe the laws of the universe manipulating her, maybe just the idea that this could actually work. But her pussy was gushing and her nipples were so hard they were obvious even through her jumpsuit.

Trying not to look at the organ wavering below, Samus closed her eyes and spread her legs so that it wouldn't flatten her quite as much. To her surprise, the King Metroid emitted a satisfied tone. It was much deeper, but it sounded oddly similar to the others of its species.

The cock - she couldn't keep it in her mind as a neutral mating organ - finally slapped against her stomach. Samus involuntarily released a sound that was half gasp, half moan. It felt so heavy, so hard, so powerful... she knew she wasn't going to stay sane. At least she would submit to a creature at the pinnacle of evolution and genetic engineering, not some random man who got lucky.

After slapping against her stomach several more times, the King Metroid's cock shifted into position near her entrance. It looked far too large, Samus started squirming away despite her plan, but the fangs just tightened and kept her hips in place. The massive head of the cock was hovering near her entrance now and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Still, the King Metroid hesitated and released another tone. This one sounded satisfied. Perhaps it recognized that she was being cooperative and would be gentle with her wh-

The massive cock shoved straight into her pussy and Samus let out a scream.

Only the elasticity of her suit kept the shaft from slamming all the way inside her. Just the part that had gone in felt huge, though, and Samus stared down incredulously. Her suit was built to withstand battle damage, yet she could see it straining as the King Metroid irritably tried to thrust further. She already felt like she had been completely filled, how could the rest possibly fit inside her?

Yet she was also moaning. She twisted to escape the pain, but it wasn't all pain. As the King Metroid pulled back and tried again, the ridges of its cock scraped against her pussy even through the suit. The length was painful, but its girth felt so good. Her pussy struggled to stretch around the massive invader, but she loved the sensation.

Now the King Metroid's body was shifting back and forth to thrust into her harder. Its enormous body could have flattened her, but despite how violently it moved, all the force went straight to her pussy. The powerful thrusts were making her breasts bounce wildly now, and Samus slid her hands around them to keep them in place.

It felt surprisingly good. She almost started caressing herself before she resisted the urge. No, she couldn't give in that easily. The King Metroid was going to claim her, but she wouldn't turn into a slut just because its huge cock was pounding her like that.

Her only warning was another tone, then the King Metroid pulled almost all the way out before thrusting hard. Its cock drove into her so hard that she felt her hips lifting off the ground and Samus couldn't help but scream, this time barely in pain at all. Her suit finally couldn't take the abuse, splitting down the King Metroid's cock until a large section around her pussy was torn open.

Samus began moaning and grasping her own breasts despite herself. With her suit broken, there was nothing stopping the King Metroid's entire cock from going all the way inside her. Her body wasn't built to take such a massive shaft and thrashed involuntarily beneath it.

Yet the cock also felt much better without the suit in between them. Her sensitive pussy could feel every ridge of the head inside it, and her juices instantly coated the entire shaft. The King Metroid gave a few slow strokes, reveling in being able to claim her entire pussy. All Samus could do was pant for breath and hope it wouldn't be too forceful. Fighting back or trying to escape was impossible now, she felt like all her will and energy were being hollowed out by the cock inside her.