Metronome

Story Info
BDSM in 4/4 time.
2.6k words
3.7
23.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers

1.

Dez sits hooded and gagged. Her arms have been cuffed to the chair that she sits in - the perforated metal is cold against her shoulders and the backs of her legs which have been tied to the armrests at the knees. Dez's ankles, in turn, have been shackled to the chair. A small rag sitting in her lap is the only cover she has. Time has become irrelevant but the rough holes in the chair have started to cut deep into her skin. The sharp toe of a woman's shoe rests beneath her sex.

"This is bliss." Dez thinks through her want and ache.

There is the smell of warm air. "Hello," echoes down the hallway. It is the familiar voice of the Mister.

"In here," the woman replies. The foot moves - captive Dez does the only thing she can to show her relief and disappointment - whimper.

"Well what have we been up to today?"

"Training the new kitten. You?"

Nothing nearly as interesting."

Dez hears the sound of zippers and fabric, then a soft masculine grunt. He is being serviced. By the wet sounds of it Mrs. is hungry. "Bend over the chair. Put your hands on the armrests." He orders. Dez feels the warmth from Mrs.' hands so close to her thighs. The chair jolts back as he enters the Mrs. Although, Dez has never taken him she has seen Mister thick and full and tasted his salt while cleaning the Mrs. The hot breathe of the woman in front of her, the woman being fucked at a relentless pace if the chair is any judge, the woman she cannot see or touch makes her sob with need.

Dez's mind races screaming for attention. "Someone touch me, please." She thinks. Fidgeting she tries to get noticed, which she does. A hand jerks hard on her nipple ring. "Still." She draws in a quick breath but the hood and ball only allow so much release. She is as quickly forgotten, as a long string of curses, pleads, and lewd promises laced with terms of endearment rolls out of Mrs. Dez understands her position in this relationship and while she would perform for either one as commanded, especially the Mrs., the intimacy makes her blush.

"Mistress is almost there " Dez's body begins to synch up as Mrs. cums . Her body rocks and her own waters pour out of her as she finds her release. A dominant male sound tells her that it is over.


"Damn, I am good." Mr. jokes laughing, "I was not even fucking her and she came.

"Yes, baby you are a wonderful lover. However -" A hard, unseen smack rattles Dez. "This bitch needs to know mine is the only twat that is allowed to cum, until I say otherwise." The blow caught Dez unready leaving her confused and seeing lights despite the dark hood.

"Easy you'll break her."

"That's the idea. However, you got this creature to agree to be tamed and I can't thank you enough. Mama, would never damage her permanently - but her ass will be broke."

"Take the hood off I want to see her." The room though poorly lit is suddenly bright as Dez's eyes become accustomed to the light. Her tormentor is a heavy breasted woman with full hips wearing only a black bra and heels. She goes to her knees in front of him. He is already solid again but how could he not be with Mrs. serving him. His large cock is devoured completely by her. He looks at Dez to make sure she is watching. After several minutes he says," You'll thank me alright." He pulls away from Mrs. then forces her face down on the bed there is a slight struggle but it is quick. With his hand trapping her head against the mattress. Mr. takes no time sliding his well spittled member inside the woman's thick ass. Again, she thrashes then accepts her position. Soon Dez notice she is finding more than a small bit of pleasure watching the violation After, his second orgasm - the pair both fall asleep still coupled.


Dez nods off. She awakes by her nose being pinched shut followed by the rough removal the gag at the last moment, as her consciousness is almost lost to her again.

Mr. is wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower. "Hello, sleepy head." He says.

"Say hello." Mrs. demands. The gag dangles in her hand.

Dez stammers her jaw almost froze in place by the prolonged gagging, "Hello Mister. Her body screams against the brutality of the chair. She can see the clock but not the time - that is by design. However, the light in the room had changed at least an hour must have passed. Then looking at her Dez begs, "Please."


"She has a new trick she wants to show you."

Dez starts to panic. "No, no, please - anything else I cannot take any more, Mrs."

Mistress starts to pet Dez's head. "Quiet, easy." Mrs. strokes her nipples lovingly and she calms down. "Really this is the best thing you ever brought me. She is so sweet." She leans over and kisses her deeply. "It is so delightful not to know your name."

"It's ..."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--------." She smiles. "Don't tell it makes it so much better." She goes to kiss Dez again - as her lips part and without warning the ball is back in place and being strapped behind her head. "When she is submissive she is wonderful. I hate when she tries to beg off. Dirty little whore pretends not to enjoy it. Like I need its real name to command it." Dez flinches at the indignity of being called "it".

"Start the metronome - the tempo is right."

He reaches over and taps the wand. The tears begin to well in Dez's eyes again.

"Our little slut likes to cum way too much. I came home to find her giving herself pleasure." Mrs. says, "She can't control herself - so, I had to find a way to control her. " She removes the towel and the last bit of modesty Dez had. With two medical forceps and twine she has pulled back her rich pussy lips exposing the clit. It looks like an overripe wild strawberry ready to burst. The area surrounding it is streaked red from her crop work. "Anyway - I thought what I should is to help it be the best slave - it could be. So, I have with its help found its speed." She starts to work Dez's sex with the flexible wand to the beat of the metronome.

"Sorry, still not getting it."

"Her speed. The perfect rate at which to hold interest and yet not provide her O. It is easier to show you." Sweat pours off Dez's skin. With that M steps behind her and begins to whip her clit with perfectly aimed shots. Her whole body starts to struggle to reach the thing that Mrs. is determined to deny. "Watch this."

Intentionally, the stroke stops short. Still Dez reacts as if she never missed a beat. Her pussy flutters as if begging for just one more stroke.

"So how long have you been practicing with this new trick?"

"Oh just hours -"she smiles and begins the torment anew. "That is why the plastic on the floor. The slut just kept cumming so heavily during the first half hour we would have wrecked the carpet - but I knew that it would not want to stop until I was satisfied."

Dez starts to sob with a combination of joy and loss.

With the whack of the crop echoing through her Dez the ache of longing starts to swallow up her resistance, mind, and identity.

2.

It has been a long week by any standard. "Why am I at Mr. and Mrs.' house?" Dez thinks. "Because there is no other way to get out of this chastity belt they put on me after our last session." Her body shutters remembering the chair and crop. "When it is off I'll be done with this." She mutters. Unable to achieve anything near release for days the fire in Dez is to the point she is ready to be a hole the first group of people that offer.

She begins to get damp as she slides the key into the latch. It only makes the device more unbearable as its straps cut into Dez's creases. She trembles as she touches the door knob.

click...

"Damn it! I will not tolerate this bullshit."


It is eerily quiet in the house. There is a sound in the upstairs. Dez takes the stairs only to find the source of the sound the merciless metronome sitting in the "playroom". Grabbing the device up she starts to fling it against the wall - then she stops, sets it down, and starts to remove her clothes.

click...click

The room is icy. The instrument ticks out its demands. Dez slides into the place in her mind free from everything but this moment. Folding the clothing she lays them on a table. In front of her are a blue plastic sheet and a leather chair with towels draped over it.

click...click...click

"The chair is not mine." Dez kneels on the plastic facing the chair and looks down. There is a belt with a set of ratcheting cuffs on each side. She puts the belt on and locks the first cuff into place. Then with some effort latches the last cuff tight. "They will punish me if it is not done right. I don't want to make them upset."

click...click...click

Dez sits peaceful, almost catatonic, waiting. She can feel her skin pull and harden against the cold. Time passes and is lost to her.

"Hello, kitten." A female voice that is velvety and warm against the ear. As she comes into view Dez sees the Mrs. is wearing a skirt and 3-inch heels.

Pulling her blouse out from her skirt's waist, she starts to unbutton it as she heads to the bar in the corner. "Damn, it is hot." Mrs. turns to Dez with double bourbon on ice in hand. "Was the day hard? Its nipples are." She sits in the chair in front of her and stares at her for a minute. "No reaction. Well fuck, then let's get to business. Stand up."

Dez stands. The Mrs. unlocks the chastity belt. "My shoes need polishing. I notice it's wet. -- do it now." Dez squats over her shoes and begin to rub her sex over Mrs' shoe polishing it with her fluids. She leans back as Dez rocks to and fro to the tempo burnt in her head. The other foot she places on her breast bone. Slowly the Mrs. moves it from the center to her aureole. Her heels dally around Dez's nipple pulling on her nipple ring. Carefully, she catches and pulls the piercing just enough to create the correct amount of pain and pleasure.. "Now the other." As Mrs. moves her freshly polished shoe from its resting place she slides her heel down the inside Dez's thigh. The heel cuts into her - there is a warm trickle of blood. The other foot comes to rest between your legs. "Continue." Dez lowers her body and resumes. Mrs. slides back further into the chair, "Take the heel." Dez begins to fellate the spike presented to her - the heat of the asphalt outside is still there and the taste of blood mixes in her mouth as she licks the heel and sole of her shoe.

"I have some surprises for it. The first is already received is it nice to not be wearing the belt?"

Dez stops and look at her. She nods. "Yes ma'am." She returns to her duties.


"Second is despite the heat I wore full hose just for the occasion." Mrs. hikes up her skirt. Taking an ice cube from her drink she starts to rub her own full breast with it. "And right now I need a good spit shine to cool me off." "Stop." She pulls the shoes out from underneath Dez and from her mouth. She removes both shoes. Slowly Mrs. lifts Dez's face and moves to where she can suckle her nipples - M draws a quick breath as a mouth and tongue settle on her left nipple.

"That is so lovely - now down the belly. Mmmmmmmmm." After enjoying the administrations the she stands up. "Take them off!" Dez reaches into her hose waistband and begin to pull the undergarments down as carefully as possible. They stick to her skin. Madame begins to roughly slap her face - hard enough reinforce her domination, not enough to distract from the task. M slides back into the chair and raises her leg "Now all the way and put the shoes back on my feet." Dez's heart starts racing. Mrs. smiles, "Lick," she spreads her legs wide forcing the skirt higher, "Do a good job or ... No, today is a carrot day not the stick -." She crawls forward and M places her legs over her shoulders. She smells heavy, musky, salty. Dez begins by cleaning her inner thighs and quickly move to devouring her sex mercilessly. She starts moaning almost immediately and becomes convulsive soon after. Suddenly Mrs. stops.

"Back on the plastic." Quickly Dez scurries back to her spot, so not to displease Mrs. M stands up, walks over, and lords above her. This is why she loves her in heels - she seems so much more than a mere lover or woman - she is the living idol of a goddess commanding obedience.

"Lay face up." Dez rolls on to her back. Madame steps over her straddling her shoulder and face. "Continue." On Dez's tongue and hot breath she instantly is trembling on the verge of orgasm. Only Mrs.' will is holding back her release. "Such a wonderful cunt licker." She grinds Dez's face deeper into her. Dez can tell Mistress' resolve is about to fail. "Does this slave want to know what the last present is?" Even under the suffocating circumstances Dez grunts affirmative. M firmly grips the prone woman's head anchoring the all devouring maw to her slit. As she continues to push with the strength of a mad woman Dez's mouth freezes open. "I didn't piss before I left work I held back just for this."

With that Mistress releases a jet stream into her mouth. The taste of her gift fills Dez's every sense. Both women reel in delight as they find out one has underestimated her generosity and one near drowning her own need. Tongue, mouth, piss, and twat all sensations become one for them. The warm liquids flow in a river across icy skin scorching it from breast to clit. Even after the earth shattering climax smaller tremors leave both grinding sex against face. Madame stands and staggers backwards collapsing into the chair. Dez gasps for air spraying the remnants of that frozen moment out of her lungs.

"Get up and clean me off." Dez obeys. How could she not after such a gift? Crawling over she begins to lick an already slick thighs - there is no demanding at this time they are simply together - there is no frenzy as M plays softly with Dez's hair. "I know I have been monopolizing your time. But Mister does not seem to mind as you have put me in such a good mood. He is getting a lot of very willing ass lately ... still you should probably be shared." She sighs absently.

Dez knows cannot leave this woman and she begins to doubt if Mrs. would allow it.

"I will not be allowed to cum again." The words slip from Dez's mouth. Stunning her.

Mrs. cups her chin gently. "No, you will not and now you understand."

The thought fades from Dez's mind as she resumes her worship.

click...

click...

click...

As the metronome watches over both of them.

cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers