Metropolis

Story Info
Superman vs. Ultra-woman
3.4k words
4.43
46.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers

METROPOLIS

Outside of the Daily Planet on top of the roof, a disturbance of space and time was occurring and within a blink of an eye, a person appeared. A tall six-foot golden tanned woman with green eyes and a buxom 36D, 24, 34 figure without any clothing stood overlooking the city from the Daily Planet's roof.

The telephones at the Planet began to ring with stories of a nude woman on the roof. The police department had been notified and the police were on the roof to investigate.

"Lois get to the roof of the Planet and find out what is going on" demand Perry White.

Lois looked at her husband Clark sitting a few feet away. "Yes Perry, I am on the way" she responded as she headed into the elevator.

Her glance to Clark gave him cause to look upwards and use his x-ray vision to scope out the situation in advance.

His x-ray vision confirmed that a tall muscular woman was on the roof and she appeared to be giving the police a difficult time. Clark could not help but notice her well-defined muscular body.

"Looks like the police and Lois might need some help," Clark thought to himself.

"This is a job for Superman."

Clark quickly dashed to an empty office, changed, and flew through a window and up towards the roof.

"Where is he?" shouted the woman, "Where is Superman? Earth's champion?"

The police had attempted to arrest her but she had easily subdued the four officers. They were no match.

As Lois reached the roof, she surveyed the situation and saw Superman approaching and then hovering a few feet away from this mysterious woman.

Lois felt a little jealous over this mysterious woman. She was 6 foot a real gorgeous woman, a golden tanned statue of a Greek goddess; almost like Wonder Woman.

She was completely naked and Lois felt inadequate.

"She must be a model but I have never seen her on any magazines," thought Lois.

"Excuse Me," said Superman in a loud voice "but in Metropolis, there is a clothing requirement."

"Finally, Superman" said the mysterious woman.

"I am sorry," said Superman "but you seem to know who I am but I do not know who you are."

The mysterious woman simply smiled and with a leap, she caught Lois and they both went over the edge of the rooftop.

Superman swung into action; first grabbing Lois and then the mysterious woman. His arms full, he began a slow ascent back to the roof. As he did, he felt himself weakening.

Suddenly, he found himself losing his forward motion. He and the two women in his arms descending rather than ascending, Superman was confused.

He looked at the mysterious woman. She had invaded his mind. She communicated with him telepathically.

"Hello Superman, my name is Ultra-Woman" said the mysterious woman.

"I am the creation of Dr. Ivo" she said.

Superman felt a chill run through him.

With her statement, Ultra-woman embraced Superman. Her huge breast crushed into his chest. Her hands were caressing his body right in front of Lois. Their skin touched and he felt an invasion of his body.

Superman knew he had to get Lois to safety. Lois was jealous.

As they descended, Superman had visions of Ultra-woman riding his dick. He tried to shake the images but he could not.

Superman managed to land on his feet and he immediately put Lois down but was unable to break the grip of Ultra-Woman.

With Lois out of his arms, he could use both arms to try to privy himself free.

"Something is wrong" thought Lois. She noticed that Superman was losing his strength.

Images were flashing through Superman's mind of Ultra-woman. The thoughts were erotic.

He heard her voice inside his head. He could only think of her wet pussy.

He snapped out of his mind dream when she suddenly wrapped her long legs around his waist. He could not break free but he as he struggled he noticed the softness of her skin.

Her massive thighs and calves were pressing hard and he could feel his abdominal muscles giving in and his powerful legs buckling from under him.

"Ultra-woman is as strong as she is beautiful" he thought to himself.

Ultra-woman and Superman were on the ground with Superman in the leg scissor-lock. Ultra-woman grabbed Superman by the hair and pulled back his head.

Her lips were full and she kissed Superman. The kiss was full of passion.

Lois watched in anger as this super-woman kissed her husband. Lois noticed that he was responding to the kiss.

Superman cock was turning hard and standing erect, pushing against the material of his costume. He could not believe he was losing control.

Ultra-woman placed her hand under his costume and began to stroke the Man-of-Steel's cock.

"Hmm, what do we have here" purred Ultra-woman.

Her strokes of his cock made Superman go crazy. She knew the exact amount of pressure to put on his shaft and the speed of the stroke.

Superman struggled against her touch. Her attack was physical and mental.

"No" moaned Superman.

"Yes" said Ultra-woman as she smiled and provided him with unmatched pleasure.

Jimmy Olsen was outside with his camera was taking picture of this pornographic act; two super-beings entangled with one taking advantage of the other.

People gathered to watch their hero. "Don't give in" shouted the crowd.

Superman struggled trying not to let her take advantage of him.

Ultra-woman looked deep into Superman's eyes, said "Remember me Superman", and vanished.

Superman exploded and cum stained his costume. He was on the ground alone. Ultra-woman disappeared. He was embarrassed.

Jimmy was still taking photographs.

"Jimmy stop" shouted Lois.

Superman looked Lois in the eyes, the crowd still watching and he flew off in embarrassment; she had controlled his body and made him cum in public.

Later that evening at their apartment, Lois and Clark were having a tense moment.

Clark did not want to talk about it and Lois was upset that he had responded to Ultra-woman.

"Lois, I don't understand it just like you don't understand it" said Clark.

"Yeah, but you enjoyed it Clark" she yelled back.

"No, I didn't" he responded back but in the back of his mind, he knew he had.

They decided to go to bed rather than continue to argue.

In the middle of the night, a flash occurred on the balcony of their apartment. Ultra-woman appeared and pushed the French doors open.

She approached the bed and hovered over Clark.

She then gently kissed him. Her kiss began to drain his strength but his cock was reacting.

Clark began to open his eyes and floating above him, he saw the naked Ultra-woman. Her large beautiful 36D breasts were hanging down towards him.

He began to react to her presence.

"Don't worry" whispered Ultra-woman "this is only a dream."

"Go ahead and touch my breast. You know you want to Superman" said Ultra-woman.

Superman thought "It must be a dream because Ultra-woman doesn't know my secret identity."

He then looked a Lois who was sleeping beside him.

"Don't worry champ. This is only a dream" murmured again Ultra-woman.

"I can't because I love Lois," replied Superman.

"Love..ha! Try these large melons of mine and you will forget about love," purred Ultra-woman.

Her mouth enclosed his mouth and their tongues entangled passionately. Superman felt his cock grow even more excited. He began to caress Ultra-woman's tits.

"Damn, they are perfect" said Superman.

"Better than Lois's or even Wonder Woman's?" asked Ultra-woman.

The mention of Lois' name made him even hornier.

Her strong fingers massaged her balls and then his shaft. Superman floated off the bed to meet Ultra-woman midway above the bed.

"Look at Lois Superman. You are going to cheat on her" hissed Ultra-woman.

She lined up her pussy to his cock and in one swift movement plunged him into her. Her box was hot and wet. The lips engulfed his large cock.

She arched her back and road him hard for thirty minutes. He could not believe the heat they were generating.

She skillfully massaged his cock with her pussy. It was pure control and pure heaven for the Man-of-Steel.

"Don't cum until I tell you Superman," said Ultra-woman.

Superman could control his cock and this allowed her to ride him another thirty minutes.

"Fuck me Superman!" she whispered in his ear.

"I want you to fuck me and cum in me right here in your wedding bed while your wife is sleeping next to us" said Ultra-woman.

Her whispered words were so hot and sexy. They registered deep in his brain and despite the love of his life being just next to him, he wanted to cum in Ultra-woman.

"Cum" commanded Ultra-woman and with the command, Superman shot a load. His aching balls released their load.

Ultra-woman arched her back and received the plentiful load. She smiled and kissed him and vanished.

Clark woke up the next morning and was unsure whether he had dreamt it or whether it was real. There was some cum on the sheets and he figured he had a wet dream.

"Made a mess?" said Lois.

"Who were you thinking about?" asked Lois.

"Come off it Lois, I wasn't thinking of anyone. I just had an organism last night. It is natural" said Clark.

Lois left the apartment angry and headed off to work without Clark.

Clark was showering and getting ready when he heard the TV news flash a bulletin.

"Ultra-woman has reappeared in downtown Metropolis where she has beaten Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the Martian Man-hunter" the reporter announced.

Clark immediately toweled off and changed into his costume. Within a few minutes, he was at the site.

There his fellow comrades of the JLA were down. He noticed Lois and Jimmy taking notes and pictures.

"This isn't good" he thought to himself.

Today, Ultra-woman was clothed but it appeared to be a negligee. It was shear and her large nipples were standing erect at the sight of Superman.

Superman was hypnotized by the sight of her body; she was such a beautiful example of womanhood.

He had pictures flood his head of the night before whether a dream or not.

Ultra-woman immediately began an attack and hit Superman in the stomach. The power of her punch brought him to his knees.

"She is more powerful than Doomsday" he thought.

He began to get up but she immediately kneed him in the stomach. He fell forward onto his face.

He looked up and he began to push himself up with his arms.

Before him stood the beautiful Ultra-woman; her breasts were flowing freely, her strong legs stood spread apart a few inches and he could seek her jewel box. The lips of her honey box were swollen and wet.

Superman could smell the musk of her pussy. She looked down on him and smiled.

"Hello love" she whispered.

"No, it wasn't a dream. You gave into me last night," she whispered.

With that statement, she grabbed Superman's head and buried it in her pussy.

Superman in an attempt to break away put his hands on her ass. He could not help but notice that her ass was perfectly round and hard and that her skin was soft. He was lost in his thoughts until he heard Ultra-woman's voice.

"Lick my pussy Superman" said Ultra-woman. She said it loud enough to be heard by the gathered crowds, Lois and Jimmy.

The statement brought Superman back to reality and his hand went up to her breasts to push her away but her melons where so soft and creamy that he again lost his train of thought.

Again, images flooded his memory of sucking and fucking her last night.

"That's right lover feel what a real woman feels like" said Ultra-woman.

Lois got angry.

"Better than Lois? Better than Wonder Woman?" said Ultra-woman.

Superman felt his strength leave as his hands grasped her tits but he could feel his cock grow in excitement.

"No" said Superman defiantly.

Ultra-woman laughed "your body says yes."

She then rubbed her pussy up and down on his mouth.

In an attempt to get some air, he opened his mouth and got a taste of the juices of her honey box. It was salt and sweet.

His thoughts were of pleasuring her. He then allowed his tongue to enter into her cunt.

Ultra-woman's eyes rolled back in pleasure.

She let out a loud moan "FUCK!!!!!!!! What a super tongue!!!"

Lois watched in horror and Jimmy took pictures as Superman's tongue entered in and out of her pussy and licked the lips of her pussy.

Ultra-woman's pussy was wet and her juices were flowing; there was no hiding the fact.

Superman's tongue was stimulating her and she was in heaven.

Lois felt a stab of pain in her heart. She saw Clark's hard-on and his chest heaving and she began to reason with herself.

"He has to do this if he is to beat her" thought Lois.

Ultra-woman's eyes were rolled up in her head when she reached down and pulled Superman up by the hair of his head like a puppet and planted a sensual passionate kiss on his lips.

Her hands ran down his strong chest and into the short of his costume to release his monstrous cock.

His cock stood proudly as she expertly massaged his balls. Pleasure poured through his body but he was able to focus. Superman took advantage of her not being focused and pushed her away.

"NO! This stops now" yelled Superman.

The crowded cheer and Lois felt her heart grow in strength. She was right. He was doing what was necessary to take advantage of the moment and to gain an advantage.

Ultra-woman smiled and answered "really?"

She immediately leaped and her mouth found her target; Superman's manhood that was swinging freely.

With one quick moment, her expert tongue licked his pole. Superman felt a pleasure that he never felt before.

"FUCK!!!!!" was his only response. His eyes rolled up and he felt it difficult to stand on his legs.

He felt his strength leaving his body. The entire focus of his energy was on his cock.

Ultra-woman continued to work his cock while she ripped off his costume. Now, the superhero was naked.

She ramped two fingers up Superman's ass and the unexpected invasion caused him to erupt in a mountain of cum in her mouth.

"Oh Ultra-woman!!!! NO!!!!! AH!!!!!!! The pressure is too much...." he yelled aloud as he continued to erupt cum.

She smiled an evil smile.

"Did you think you could really resist me Superman?" she said laughingly.

She removed her fingers and the release of pressure caused Superman to collapse on to his back.

"Take off my clothing Superman," yelled Ultra-woman.

Superman slowly took the sheer fabric from her shoulders and let it slip to her waist.

He kissed her back, her stomach and then her nipples.

He then ripped the remainder from her body. Both villain and hero were completed naked; two perfect bodies of power and energy.

"Lick my cunt lover" yelled Ultra-woman. Ultra-woman sat on his face and commanded him again to lick.

Superman put his hands on her thighs to better position his head and he immediately began to lick and tease her pussy.

"Yeah Superman!! That's right!!! Whose pussy do you want?" cried out Ultra-woman.

His mouth was too full to respond. Ultra-woman laughed and she began to play with is dick.

Superman could see the beautiful goddess's body as he took a breath before diving in for more pussy. Her calves, her thighs, her buttocks, her shoulders....all her muscles were firm and well-defined, overflowing with energy and power.

Superman could only think of Ultra-woman's body and how it was better than Lois's and even Wonder Woman's body.

Superman watched as he licked her pussy how her big tits bounced with every lick.

"Oh Superman! Fuck me! Fuck me with that tongue of yours! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried out Ultra-woman.

"You can never win against me Superman!!! Didn't you know that" said Ultra-woman.

Juices squirted from her pussy onto Superman face as wave after wave of orgasms ran through her body.

The crowd was horrified as they watched their Superman give in to his most base desires.

Lois began to cry "Superman no!!!!"

"Don't you love me?" cried Lois.

He heard her voice and looked her way. He could feel his love for her in his heart but Ultra-woman stood in front of him. She looked at him and then at Lois. She smiled.

"Love?" responded Ultra-woman.

"A hot body wins over love any day of the week Lois. You are so sophomoric," shouted Ultra-woman.

"Time to give me your seed Superman" said Ultra-woman.

"We are going to have some super babies. Something that bitch Lois could never give you and something none of the other super women were good enough to give you" laughed Ultra-woman.

"Stand up lover" commanded Ultra-woman.

Superman stood up and she bent over exposing her beautiful ass and her pussy.

"Line-up that super cock to my pussy and pound me mercilessly" whisper Ultra-woman.

Superman's hearing could hear her.

His cock was hard as steel. The sight of the beautiful golden skinned woman with her breast hanging down made him even harder.

"Who do you want Superman? Lois or me?" whispered Ultra-woman.

"Kiss my ass and fuck me in front of Lois and all these people" whispered Ultra-woman.

The crowd could not hear the conversation but they saw Superman line-up behind her. It appears like a complete surrender by Superman to the sexy villain.

His hands caressed her ass and then her legs. He began to kiss her back and then kissed her ass in an act of submission.

"YES!!!!" cried out Ultra-woman.

He kissed her legs and ran his tongue up and down her legs. They were soft and creamy. She was tasty and so soft to touch.

"Who do you love Superman?" she cried aloud.

"Who do you want to have your babies Superman?" she yelled.

"Who do you want to fuck?" she laughed.

"I want you Ultra-woman!!!! I want you!!!" cried Superman

He leaned over and grabbed her tits as he slammed his cock into her pussy.

The strokes were long and hard. The power of the strokes and the slamming of the bodies caused shock waves to go through the city.

Lois and the crowd were knocked down by the shock waves; Jimmy got up and continued to take photographs.

All the men in the crowd had hard-ons and were coming in their trousers at the sight before them.

Ultra-woman began to manipulated her pussy and the muscles of her pussy wrapped hard with each stroke on his cock causing more pleasure than he could ever imagine.

"Ah Ultra-woman!" he cried out.

"You are the best" he yelled aloud.

"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pleasure is too great!!!" he cried out.

His eyes rolled. He had never felt the heat and wetness that her pussy was emitting.

"I love your pussy!!!" he shouted.

Every muscle in his body was tense. The pleasure was overwhelming his body. He did not notice that his strengthen was leaving him.

"FUCK ME SUPERMAN!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!! TELL ME I AM THE BEST!!!!" yelled Ultra-woman.

"YOU ARE THE BEST ULTRA-WOMAN!!!! BETTER THAN LOIS, BETTER THAN WONDER WOMAN!!!" Superman answered back.

"FU..............CK ME ULTRA-WOMAN!!!!! cried Superman.

She was physically and mentally pleasuring him. Superman was stimulated at all levels. His senses were on overload; even for a Superman. The assault had been going on for an hour.

Lois was crying as she watched her husband's body extend and contract with great pleasure. Every muscle and fiber in his body was stretched to its fullest.

"Bet you never knew that a Kryptonian could feel so much pleasure, did you Superman?" asked Ultra-woman.

"No and I never want it to stop" cried Superman.

Ultra-woman then tensed the muscles of her pussy one more time and while doing so reached over and pushed her fingers in Superman's ass.

His eyes rolled up in his head. He immediately exploded. His cum filled her pussy and overflowed her pussy.

He then collapsed on the ground. All his energy was gone. He was spent and there was no more energy in his body.

Ultra-woman put her foot on his chest and announced "another superhero down." And she began to laugh, the crowd gasped in horror and Lois ran to Superman.

UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers
12