Mexican Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while her breathing started to return to normal and then she smiled again. I was really proud of myself as I felt such a feeling of power after having made her cum like she did, and it felt really good to have given her such obvious pleasure. My cock was good and ready now, and I was so happy to hear her next words, spoken in English, albeit with her distinctive Spanish accent: "Come, Jack, fuck me now!" This night was turning out to be a dream come true, and I didn't hesitate for a second as I moved up to cover her body with mine, and this time she didn't have to guide me in, for I knew exactly where to put my throbbing member and did so with a smoothness derived from my newly acquired self confidence, at least with this wonderful girl.

As I plunged my dick into her, she moaned again and again crossed her legs behind my back, driving me deep inside her. I settled there for a second or two and then pulled back, only to be driven back in by the pressure of her legs on my back. We started to repeat this process, and very soon we were fucking in a smooth rhythmic motion, seemingly going deeper and deeper, although it did seem I was just not long enough to reach the full depth of her channel. After a while, she started the magical movements of her pelvis, moving in a circular motion around my rock hard cock as I began pounding harder and faster inside her. Only too soon I felt the insistent pressure on my balls that indicated that they were ready to boil over and send their full load of hot cum streaming up my shaft. I tried to slow down, as I thought for sure that when I came this time our "date" would be over and Marisa would go home, leaving me alone again. However, Marisa wouldn't allow me to slow down, imploring me, "Harder! Faster!" and grinding my cock almost to a pulp. Of course, the inevitable happened, as my balls released their load, and my cock spurted its load of hot cum deep inside her. Then something even more wonderful happened. As soon as she felt the boiling liquid hit her insides, Marisa's orgasm started and she crushed my body against hers using her legs and arms, and again her body went stiff for what seemed an eternity, her only movement being the grinding motion of her pelvis as she lay impaled on my convulsing dick. Eventually she relaxed and breathing heavily again, her eyes fluttered open and again her smile flooded the room with Mexican sunshine.

"Oh, Jack! That was so good! Gracias, mi amor!"

"De nada!" I said, in my best Spanish. "Thank you, too!"

I kissed her sweet lips again, and then eased my body from on top of her to lie by her side. She put her arms around me and we talked, as best we could given the language barrier. I asked her what problem she had had with her mother. She explained that her mother was an invalid, and she (Marisa) as the eldest daughter was the sole support for her family, which consisted of her mother and four younger sisters, all still in school. She worked three jobs, including four nights a week at the club, making what she could by selling her not inconsiderable charms. I also found out that Marisa was just a name she used for her night time "job" and that her real name was Edith. The problem this evening had been that on Sundays she almost never went out except to go to church, so she could stay home and tend to her family's needs. My heart went out to her, especially since she had obviously taken some trouble to keep our date, and although she had not yet asked me for a dime, I decided I would give her something for the time she had spent with me. I had a lot of difficulty in comprehending that she was actually a prostitute, hooker or whatever term one might use. She simply did not fit my preconceived notion of that type of woman, and that was borne out by the fact that we had had some glorious sex, we had both cum at least twice and yet she was still lying here in my arms, apparently not at all anxious to leave.

As we lay there talking she was constantly touching me, caressing my chest, idly playing with my nipples and then stroking my belly. To feel her touching me like this was comforting, as if she was telling me she liked to be there with me and not wishing to leave my side. As time went on her stroking and touching of my naked skin started to arouse me again, and as she looked down at my hardening cock, she laughed and asked, "Still hot?" I nodded and she responded by reaching down to hold it in her hand and caress the tip with her thumb. I couldn't help wondering how many men she had done that to, as she did it with such an ease, probably derived from much practice. I immediately chided myself for my jealous feelings, telling myself to be glad she was now with me. Soon enough, my rod was standing up erect again, and then without any warning she got up and straddled me with her pussy just inches from my waiting cock. She took hold of it and then lifted herself up slightly to allow herself room, and without further ado fed my rock hard prick into her pussy and then settled down on the bed as I once again was deep inside her!

I tried to move in and out of her, but found this new position difficult. She waved her hand as if telling me not to move and then leaned forward so that her perfect tits were dangling inches from my face. She held one in her hand and offered it to me, telling me to suck her nipple, and I willingly obliged. With both of my hands free, I reached up to hold her tits, one in each hand and suckled on the stiff nipples like a newborn looking for his mother's milk. She obviously enjoyed this for she let out a little moan, and at the same time started to move on my cock, not only up and down but also in the circular motion she had used before. This felt better than either of the previous two times I had been inside her, and I began to wonder what other surprises this girl had for me! In this new position I was able to last quite a bit longer than I had before, but eventually I felt the onset of orgasm and I now wanted to cum for her. I pulled her down to me, so that she was lying on my chest and by this means I was able to gain enough movement with my hips to be able to pump my cock in and out of her red hot cunt. I was also able to exert some pressure on her clit as my cock passed to and fro over it, and this time I could feel her cumming just before my load spurted out of me into her.

We were both breathing hard after this fuck and so we stayed in that position, with her lying on top of me for quite a while until my cock softened enough to plop out of her and then I rolled her off me to once again lie by my side. I kissed her gently and thanked her for being so sweet, but all she said was that she was tired now and did I mind if she slept for a while? Of course I didn't mind, so I switched off the light and held her in my arms, and soon I could hear her breathing steadily in a deep sleep. I wanted to watch her sleeping, for by now I was starting to feel some real affection for her, as if the sex acts we had shared had created a deeper bond between us.

I said I wanted to watch her sleep, but I didn't last too long, for by now I guess I was tired too, and the next thing I knew daylight was streaming through the window. Edith was still sleeping by my side, and I really didn't want to wake her, but I didn't know if there was somewhere she needed to be this morning. I looked at her beautiful face and then kissed her on the tip of her nose and then on her lips. Her eyes fluttered open, and for a moment didn't realize where she was, but when she recognized me, she smiled and then asked me what time it was. When I told her it was almost six o'clock, she got up with a start, saying, (in Spanish of course) "Omigod, I've gotta go!" She ran into the shower and then came out drying her beautiful body, before fumbling for her clothes. As she was dressing, she asked me if she could come back tonight, and it was then I sadly realized that today was the day I was supposed to return home. She flew into my arms, saying, "Oh no, Jack, you can't mean it!" For a moment I was really tempted to stay on but realized that would have complicated matters even further.

I told her that it was true, but that I would soon come back to Mexico to see her again. I asked her for her address so that I could write to her, and we exchanged addresses. Then she had to go, and still she hadn't asked me for any money. I went to my jacket and pulled out a 500 peso note and pressed it into her hand. It didn't represent a lot of money to me, but I felt sure that it was to her. At first she started to refuse, but when I insisted, she gratefully accepted it and I could see tears in her eyes as she turned to go. Then she turned back and flew back into my arms to hug me as tightly as I have ever been hugged in my life. We kissed one last time and then she was gone.

I don't need to say that the night we had just spent together was one of the most memorable in my life, and I have never forgotten it. It left a lasting impression on me and I missed her desperately as soon as she left. My biggest regret was that we had not been able to communicate better because of our language difficulties, but the language of love is universal and at least we had been able to communicate on a physical level. As soon as I returned to Nassau, I decided to take Spanish lessons and soon I was able to write a letter to Edith in Spanish, just to tell her I missed her and wishing she could be here with me. Imagine my surprise when about ten days later I received a letter with a Mexican stamp on it in reply! It was in Spanish written in a rather childish looking handwriting but I felt so touched that she had replied. With the help of my tutor I painstakingly translated it and then wrote my reply. We corresponded like this for quite a while, and I looked forward to seeing the blue airmail envelopes with its distinctive red and green borders.

After about two months I decided to look into returning to Mexico to try to see her again. A travel agent friend of mine told me that B.O.A.C. (later to become British Airways) had started a service from London to Mexico City via Nassau, and said that the airfare was quite reasonable. The service was on Mondays and Fridays, so I would be able to fly to Mexico on Friday afternoon and return on Monday afternoon, thus missing only one day of work. It was only a three hour flight, so I decided to take the chance to go the following weekend to see if I could meet up again with my beloved Edith.

The following Friday I left Nassau for Mexico City and upon arrival there I rented a car for the two hour drive to Cuernavaca, having already reserved a room at the Hotel Papagayo, where we had stayed. It was already after eight when I arrived, so the dining room was closed and my enquiries about Edith were met with blank stares. I was beginning to wonder if my trip was a fool's errand, and I was kicking myself for not writing to let her know I was coming. I sat down and thought about things in a logical manner, and realized I had two other alternatives. The first was to go to the address she had given me, but I wasn't sure what kind of reception awaited me there if she didn't happen to be home. The second choice was to go to the place we had originally met, "La Huerta" for since it was a Friday night she was most likely to be found there. This was kind of distasteful for me, for I hated the thought of her being with another man, but I had to overcome those feelings for she had little other choice in her circumstances. The other problem I had was that I wasn't sure how to find it as on my previous visit we had taken a taxi there; I eventually decided that the best thing to do was to do the same thing, so about nine I ordered a taxi, and told the driver where I wanted to go. He grinned at me, saying, "Bueno! Senoritas, si?"

I grinned back, humoring him, saying only, "OK!"

As I entered the place again, it was like déjà vu, except this time I was by myself. The place was packed this time, and I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as I looked for a table or at least a glimpse of my paramour. I could see neither, but I had to admit there were a lot more beautiful girls there tonight than there had been on my previous visit. At least, I thought (my cock thought!), if I don't find Edith I'll get some pussy for sure tonight! I had never seen so many almost naked beauties in one place before and my cock was already hardening. I found a place at the bar and after ordering a drink, I asked the bartender if he knew if Edith was there tonight. He looked at me blankly and shook his head, as if he had never heard of her. I decided to ask one of the girls, when suddenly it struck me like a bolt of lightning! Of course, he had never heard of Edith – she didn't use that name here! I turned to him again and this time I asked for Marisa. This time he grinned and said right away, "Si!" and then called one of the girls over and spoke rapidly in Spanish. Now I had learned quite a bit since I was here last, but I still couldn't understand Spanish spoken at machine-gun pace, so I have no idea what he said, but it had the desired effect as she hurriedly disappeared into the back.

About a minute later, my heart flipped as I glimpsed her coming out into the main room, looking around, as if she hadn't seen me yet. Then her eyes met mine and her famous smile lit up the room! "Jack!" she cried out and came running to me. I stood up and she flew into my arms, kissing me all over my face! I got the impression that she was as glad to see me as I was to see her! I suddenly found that I was not as fluent in Spanish as I thought, as she talked at a mile a minute and still I could only understand one tenth of what she was saying. Eventually she calmed down and I finally got the chance to ask her if we could go back to my hotel. "Of course!" she said, but then she asked me if I could give her the 100 pesos to pay her house fee for the night. This was no problem, so I handed her the money and paid for my drink, and we went outside to get a taxi. She asked where I was staying and when I told her she nodded, and then told me that she no longer worked there as she had found a much better job at a resort hotel in the same town. We spent the night together, and slept well after another glorious night of love-making, and the next morning I was treated to my first experience of "morning nookie", indeed a wonderful way to wake up and get the blood flowing. We spent the whole weekend together and she even took me to her house to meet her mother and sisters. The time went by so quickly and soon it was time to part again. As we kissed goodbye I felt so sad to leave her, but promised to come back soon. Once again I gave her a parting "gift" and while she seemed reluctant to take it, I insisted as I knew it meant a lot more to her than it did to me.

And so now I was involved in the first of my "long distance" relationships. We wrote to each other regularly and I would visit her every six weeks or so, but now I would tell her when to expect me and I would stay at the resort where she worked. Although it was a much better job, she still had to supplement her family income by working a few nights a week at "La Huerta", a thought that I disliked intensely, and I tried to think of a way I could rescue her from that situation. However I knew that her family relied on her, so I couldn't do what I really wanted to do, and that was to bring her to Nassau to live with me. I was really in love with her by now, and I sincerely believed that she loved me.

Every time I would go to Mexico, we would spend the entire time together and go on little trips to places of interest and spend each night making love. I never sought any other female companionship when I was away from her, even though I had been sexually liberated, and felt the power and joy of satisfying her virtually every time we made love. As a result, when we were together it was always a glorious uplifting experience for me, and hopefully for both of us.

Sadly, like all good things, it had to come to an end and I vividly remember our last weekend together. We had decided to drive down to Acapulco since neither of us had ever been there and it was a tiring day, with the long drive and then sightseeing before going to bed. We were both so tired that we fell asleep without making love, the first time that had happened, and I woke up a little out of sorts. We made love that morning and after more sightseeing during the day, we went to bed early and enjoyed each other as we usually did. After we had fallen asleep, I remember that I woke up in the middle of the night, and sensed that Edith was not beside me. Then I heard sounds coming from the bathroom, where I found her in the midst of throwing up. I held her and tried to comfort her, giving her a glass of water, which seemed to settle her down somewhat. We returned to Cuernavaca the next day as I was due to return to Nassau in the evening. During the drive back, Edith confessed to me that she had been diagnosed with a very serious illness, and there didn't seem to be anything the doctors could do for her. I was very worried when I heard this, especially not knowing the nature of her illness and I desperately racked my brains to think of what I could do. We parted that evening and that was the very last time I ever saw my beloved Edith

After I returned to Nassau, I received one more letter from her, but I noticed that it was much shorter than usual and the handwriting seemed to be more unsteady than it had previously. She didn't say too much in the letter, other than to say she loved me and hoped I still loved her. I wrote back immediately to tell her that I would always love her and was looking forward to my next trip. I never received a reply and although I wrote several more letters they went unanswered. Finally I decided I needed to go to try to find out what happened, although by then I feared the worst. As I had for the last few trips I wrote to let her know when I was coming, but unlike before, she never came to my room that first night. I asked for her at the front desk, but the clerk told me that she didn't work there any more. I spent a very lonely night by myself that night, and early the next morning I went to the house where she had taken me that first weekend. I knocked at the door but received no answer, so I tried the next house. The people said that the family that lived there had moved away, and they also said that they thought there had been a death in the family. I was dumbstruck and I almost passed out at hearing such shocking news.

To this day I don't know what happened to Edith and her family, but could only draw the sad conclusion that she was the one that had died, having succumbed to the mystery illness that she spoke of on our last day together. I will never forget her, especially her brilliant smile, and the happy times, though brief, that we shared together. The pain of losing her has diminished over the passing years, but the thing that still hurts the most is the lack of closure, not knowing what really happened. The only thing I regret, and sometimes we regret things we didn't do more than the things we did, is that I did not return to "La Huerta" to see if anyone there might have known what had really happened to my beloved Edith.

12