Mexican-Sioux Lesbian Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

onto the twin size bed, which was unmade. The shove seemed to be a big turn on to Gina, and Delia was glad that Gina was apparently a sub. Gina lay there on her back, looking like a bitch in heat, while Delia methodically stripped nude and walked over to take Gina's lesbian virginity.

Delia climbed on top of Gina and the two began a long, passionate kiss as Delia's hands explored Gina's clothed body, and Gina rubbed her soft and smooth bare soles up and down Delia's legs.

With Delia's cunt now throbbing, she suddenly unbuttoned and unzippered Gina's jeans, pulled them and her underpants off on one fluid motion, and threw them on the floor. Delia then straddled Gina's right thigh and began grinding it hard at medium speed, as they embraced tightly and the fronts of their bodies touched completely.

As Delia's cunt was soaking wet, this was Gina's first time feeling another woman's come, and she loved it. While Delia was still grinding, the couple returned to passionate kissing and Delia took off Gina's shirt, further exploring her 40 DDs. Delia then noticed that Gina had a large tattoo on her upper right arm, but there wasn't enough light to see it very well.

Gina's male sexual partners had given her knockers lots of attention before, but Delia doing it felt so much better, especially when gently massaging each nipple with the thumb and index finger. Delia was much more sensual than any of those men, and being a woman, she knew better how to please a woman.

Delia was close to orgasm from the tribbing, so she suddenly closed her eyes tightly, froze her hands cupped around Gina's knockers, and pressed the left side of her face against the right side of Gina's.

For the next few seconds, Delia focused solely on getting off. She tribbed Gina as hard and as fast as possible, exploding all over Gina's thigh while remaining largely silent, except for a few dramatic breaths.

As soon as her orgasm faded out, Delia went straight to work on bringing one to Gina. Delia slid between Gina's legs, wrapped an arm around each thigh, opened her mouth wide, and moved it toward Gina's cunt. Realizing that she was finally about to receive oral sex for the first time, Gina gasped at the top of her lungs, closed her eyes tightly, and threw her head back on the pillow with her mouth hanging open in pure ecstasy. That reaction made Delia even hotter.

Having given oral sex to women about 8,000 times over the previous 30 years, Delia displayed her expertise. She sensually kissed, licked, and sucked Gina's cunt and especially her clit, all over. The moment Delia's lips first touched Gina's cunt, Gina screamed at the top of her lungs, took a deep breath, and repeated the process over and over. Within 30 seconds, Gina began to tremble, but was held firmly in place by Delia, who was very strong for a girl.

Gina's first orgasm came just a few seconds later, and she had about 25 more over the next 20 minutes, each longer and more intense than the one before. Delia loved hearing how much she was turning Gina on, but never lost her focus and concentration, continuing to do everything exactly the same way. She wasn't going to stop until her name was tattooed right above Gina's outer right ankle. But even though it was still very early, Delia was also starting to feel very strongly about this girl; as if it might turn into love. Delia hadn't felt that way about another woman since Karen.

Delia kept up relentlessly, and finally after almost 20 minutes, Gina desperately spoke a few words, rather than just screaming. "Oh shit, oh fuck, I'm close; please, Delia, don't stop." At that, Delia instantly tripled her speed, going as fast as she could, inducing Gina to scream "Delia, Delia, Delia, Delia" over and over, with each scream sounding a little less coherent. Finally about two minutes later, Gina exploded in an ear piercing scream, shook violently, and gushed out a huge load of come all over Delia's face. It was one of the loudest screams Delia had ever heard, and one of the biggest loads of come that had ever been gushed on her, both of which is saying a lot. Despite Gina's wild convulsing, Delia managed to hold her in place, and after about 30 seconds, Gina finally couldn't take anymore. "Please stop; it's too much!" she begged.

At that, Delia let go of Gina, then grabbed her by the hair and grunted in her left ear "Roll over onto all fours and get your ass up in the air." As Gina did so, Delia ran over to her coat, grabbed her 8" strap on dildo out of her inner jacket pocket, put it on in about five seconds, knelt behind Gina, grabbed her hips, and drove the dildo all the way inside her.

Gina, who had no idea that she was about to get fucked, screamed at the top of her lungs in surprised ecstasy as soon as the dildo entered her. That fueled Delia's fire, and she fucked her new lover hard and fast, and with phenomenal expertise. Each thrust went all the way inside, and stimulated Gina's G spot on the way in and out. Having never taken a cock more than 6.5", nor her G spot ever having been so stimulated, Gina was having by far the most fantastic sex of her life.

Like when Delia was licking her cunt, Gina was screaming at the top of her lungs - often screaming Delia's name - and having one orgasm after another in rapid succession. And her euphoria was enhanced by her being massively fucked up on weed, which heightened her sense of touch. She also began shaking violently, but again, Delia used her unusual strength to hold Gina in place.

The springs in the bed began creaking almost as loudly as Gina's screams, making it sound as if it was going to collapse. Gina's orgasms continued to get longer and more intense, and she became short of breath. At one point, she begged "Come on Delia, fuck me like the lesbian whore that I am," which made Delia even hotter.

Finally, after about 10 minutes, her entire body was filled with total sexual euphoria. She threw her head back with her eyes tightly shut as her mouth dropped open, unleashing a long scream that lasted for over 20 seconds, until she was completely out of breath. She then suddenly fainted, crashing hard onto the bed.

Flashing her wicked grin, Delia admired what she had just done and smoked another joint herself. She then took an unconscious and sweat soaked Gina into her arms. The new couple slept the rest of the night on top of the blankets, with Delia tenderly holding Gina, whose head rested on Delia's flat knockers.

TO BE CONTINUED

12