Mexicans in My Bed Ch. 02

Story Info
Naïve mom and daughter deserve more cocks.
7.3k words
4.43
37.2k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alberto seems to be a decent guy, even handsome in a burly kind of way. Those bulky arms and legs, those bedroom eyes, I've never been attracted to a Mexican before but I enjoyed him staying for supper. There isn't any doubt Beth too, loved keeping him around. I am so grateful he managed to rescue my baby before she got lured in by one of those creepy men and did God knows what to her. Maybe truckers aren't all creepy and horny. Alberto was nice and charming. I guess I need to try harder not to stereotype people so easily.

"Hey sleepy head, good morning." I say.

" Mmmm morning. Mom why are you up so early?"

"Its not early anymore young lady." I say to her." Its eight twenty already and you know I'm always up by six thirty. So. You care to chat about how you really met Alberto yesterday?"

Beth stretches and rubs her eyes, mumbling to me. "Mom it was just like he told you."

"Well I saw the goo-goo eyes you were throwing him at the table. Even before supper I caught a glimpse of ya"ll hugging and kissing." I mouth, shocking her.

She mutters back at me. "Mom! Its not like you weren't flirting with him the whole time too."

"I wasn't flirting that much. I surely did not get kisses with him young lady."

"I just like him mom. He makes me feel happy and adventurous. I adore little Nemo too."

I preach to her. "Honey. I just want you to be aware that he is grown man. and Well, to make it blunt. He wont put up with your teasing ass the ways I have seen Bobby doing. Alberto will be inside your panties before you can blink twice."

"Hmm, and that would be a bad thing because why?" She mumbles to me.

I walk swiftly over to her bed and straddle her tummy, sitting on her. "Jana Beth Brandon! Have you gone completely insane? You told me not even a week ago you were still planning to save yourself for the right guy. You have made me so proud of you sweetie. Please don't talk half heartedly about getting your cherry taken." I plead.

She giggles and huffs. "Mom. I was just kidding. I do want it to be with someone I feel very special with. Can you get off me now? Your big ass butt is like killing me."

"Hmm. I"ve a good mind to sit it on your face and speed up the process." I say.

"Oh you wouldn't dare!" She exclaims to me.

"You wanted to be a big girl, climbing up in strange 18 wheelers. Kissing grown men older than your own daddy. So you better learn to fight like a big girl!" I say, as I wobble and scoot up her nearly naked body and plop my panty clad butt adoringly onto her shocked and wide open mouth. This is so not like me but nothing has been normal lately. I grind into her several times and laugh so hard, hearing her moaning and mumbling. Oh My God, oh my God, oh my God! Mom is sitting on my face. Shit, I smell her scent too. This is crazy! No doubt I'm awake now. Why am I getting wet in my panties?

As I finally hop off my darling daughter I say. "Best for you to admire and envy your mom's butt, or you will be spending time in that same position often."

The look on her face, its priceless. Where is my phone? Ha Ha.

She was speaking the truth earlier though. It wouldn't be a terrible thing if Alberto got into my panties, and then some. I silently say to myself.

*********

"MMMMM that feels so good." I mumble to myself, as I finger and rub my tingly swollen pussy. Surviving mom smothering my face this morning and the memories of sucking and slurping on Alberto's fat dick yesterday, has me super wet and horny tonight. Why did I so easily give in to him? I never imagined myself being used by a total stranger. Its still not completely sinking in. I feel that mom won't fight me too hard when I get to spend time with Alberto tomorrow. If I don't watch out, she will be trying to take my place. I think I will call him up just to make sure he is still coming back to Baytown.

*********

As I'm getting ready for bed I decide to fetch a bottled water from the fridge. On my way back thru the hallway, I slow a little. I can hear Beth talking on her cell. I listen in closer.

"Yes its swollen up and tingly, its really really wet too. I orgasmed just a bit ago but talking to you now is making me want to come again. No. Nobody has ever licked it. Daryl tried real hard to get me to let him but I wouldn't let him because he would try to fuck me if he got my panties off."

"No Bobby hasn't tried hardly at all to eat me. He does get to finger me pretty much every time I'm with him. Heehe, yes he sucks his fingers off after. Are you jacking off as we talk Alberto?"

"MMMMM I loved sucking it. You gave me a lot of sperm to swallow you know."

"You want to 69 me?" "Well maybe we can." "You sure you won't try to fuck me?" "Yes I want to suck your big fat dick again."

"I'm not smooth down there, Just so you know. Its trimmed up yes but I got a full burnt orange bush. Just like my mom."

"Yes we see each other nude a lot." "She sat on my face this morning. I'm not kidding." "No. This was the first time it happened, she had her nightie and panties on but I still smelled her scent and tasted her damp crotch."

"It was wild for sure." "She says if I keep getting in trucks and kissing old men, she will do it again."

"Heehe I know. I can tell she likes you." "Spend the night here tomorrow?" "Well we can ask her together I guess, tomorrow." "Yes that excites me Alberto, very much."

I Knew it. She fucking messed around with a horny old pervert and fucking liked it. Why is life going nuts? I just cannot allow this to happen but I am not dealing with it tonight.

Squirming around in my bed an hour later. Thinking out loud. Yes I want to suck your big fat cock again? Yes I can tell mom likes you? Oh yes! I have a full bush, so does mom? What the fuck has gotten into my daughter? Please let sleep take me.

********

The next morning, seven twenty five. Buzz . Buzz. Check my phone.

Hola Miss Cindy, when you are up can we talk please.

Five minutes later. "Good morning. Thanks for getting back to me Miss Cindy."

"Hey there Alberto, something wrong?" I ask.

"No not so far, I was hoping to come by tonight." He states matter of factually.

"Well i did enjoy your company but I happened to hear your phone call with Beth last night and I am really pissed at you. So my daughter meets you at a sleazy truck stop. She slides up into your truck, plays with and sucks your old disgusting cock. You make her gag and swallow on it. You look me straight in the eyes saying you rescued her. You have phone sex with her and even include dear ole mom in it to boot?"

He tells me. "Look mamma, I'm really cool with Beth telling you about us. When I said I rescued her, it was a fact, I did. I never planned to hear about you during our phone sex but it was hot. Sitting on her face with your wet pussy? Wow!"

"Look you fucker, you are twisting stuff around, Beth didn't tell me anything. I heard ya"ll last night." I shout to him, "and I wasn't naked when I was trying to teach her a lesson."

"I'm coming over tonight Cindy, I can explain to you better in person."

"Stay away from us Alberto!" I yell to him as I press end call.

********

As I park my rig across the street from there home, I can see Cindy milling around in the kitchen window. I know she has plenty of reasons to ignore my showing up like this. I shuffle on out of my truck, making my way to the back door. (Unlocked!) Quietly I sneak my way inside. MMMMM Mamma I groan silently, as I lay eyes on Cindy strutting around ,cleaning this and that, wearing maroon yoga pants and multi-colored halter top. Her shoulder length hair is a shade darker than Beth's, and I salivate thinking of that messy wet pussy of hers. If I can seduce Cindy tonight, I may still get to take Beth with me on the road. Picking just the right moment, I slip my right arm around her waist and pull her to me. Her scent arouses me instantly.

"WWHHat no ahha!" She cries.

"Shuush lil mama." I growl gently. "I'm not ready for Beth to know I am here."

"Put me down you big ape!" She squeals, as I secure her over my shoulder.

As I travel thru the hallway with her I say. "Show me which room Cindy? I want to talk in private." She fights me as I open one room and see obviously it is Beth's. Closing it, I make it to the room at the end of the hall. She is hitting me and telling me to get out of her house as I flop her onto her bed. "Calm down Cindy, we are going to talk, without Beth.

"She isn't even home you fucking bastard." She informs me, as she tries to fight my grip on her wrists. Half heartedly shifting her head as I forcefully nibble on her neck and ear. "Thanks to you, she is hating me now. Get off me!"

I growl, "Cindy I haven't been around to cause any shit with ya'll, haven't even talked to her on the phone." I say, as I finally trap her mouth with mine and force her to kiss me back. I free her wrists and start molesting her braless 34c puppies. Her fight is fading, as our tongues make passionate lust. "You need to be more loving to your man when he comes home little mamma." I moan to her, as I come up for air from our kissing.

"My man," She spits back, "my rapist is more like it. Please stop Alberto, I don't want this. I Hate You!" She cries, as I pull my paws from her tits and lift her chin to look me in the eyes.

"I need you tonight mamma, I am really pent up with desire but I don't rape, ever. I guess I misread your signals the other night and again as we were fucking with our tongues just minutes ago." I stand up from the bed and undo my pants, letting them drop to my knees. "You did this, you sexy ass bitch. You are a fucking tease and that makes you even hotter to me!" I bark at her, as I move closer to her, letting her smell my manhood.

"This is how you forced yourself on my baby, you bastard." She stutters, as she looks up to my eyes, then back down to my fat brown Mexican dick. "I'm not playing with you, you fucker. I will call the cops."

"Touch it Cindy. Grab my dick and feel it Right Now! You will never get another chance, I am about to leave and never come back." I command to her, as I shift it closer to her face. "Now Woman, or never."

Shakily she slides her left hand around it, lips quivering and eyes opened wide. Then sliding both her hands around it, shakily stroking it.. "Its really nice, a really nice cock Alberto. I uh, I guess I did kind of cause this didn't I?" She purrs to me. "You really did a number on my Beth, you big ape." She pouts to me as she licks her lips and swirls her tongue around my cock head.

"MMMMMMMMM that is what I'm talking about mamma, suck my dick good." I groan at her. "Ole Alberto will get things worked out with you and Beth, don't you worry." I tell her, as I remove my shoes with my feet and kick my jeans off.

"Alberto this is too fast, I'm not over my anger at you."

"Just getting more comfortable mamma." I say, with hope in my voice. "I felt a special connection with you the other day. I still feel it and I hope you will accept it. We belong together Cindy."

"I cannot say I'm not drawn to you also Alberto. Its just that my baby got suckered by you," she tells me, "and she wants to be with you too." She sings, as she continues slowly stroking my dick.

"I think you like what you see Cindy," I say as I flop over her and settle myself on my back in her bed, "this is all yours now. This dick is yours now mamma. It wont be spending time inside any other woman, I will be back here every time for you Cindy."

She sits up, removing her sneakers. "I need a shower. I was jogging before dark came."

"No way little mamma!" I cut her off. "That's hot for this man. I love the thought of your stronger scent. get naked for me Cindy. Come show me your loving." I instruct, watching her wiggle out of her pants and thong. Her hot melons jiggling, as she pulls the halter top over her head. She sways and struts over to her night stand, feeling for something inside. Coming back to me and getting between my legs. "Come get your revenge Cindy, straddle my face and suffocate me with that hairy pussy."

"Are you sure? I really did get quite sweaty down there?" She stutters at me.

"Please mamma, its what I love."

"That's what you deserve, you dick." She pouts at me, swinging her leg over and backing that hot ass directly at my mouth. "Eat my stinking pussy you old fucker, make me come."

"MMMMMM you are sopping wet woman." I slur. "Suck that fat dick Cindy. Its all yours now!" I plead to her, as I munch her snatch, devouring her tart, slippery nectar.

"Oh I love your big brown cock Alberto, so wide, so exotic seeing my pale hands wrapping around it." She assures me, as I feel her horny lips sliding on it, sucking me. Swirling around the head, then sliding down half of my shaft.

MMMMMMMMM I moan into her flowing cunt, lapping at it harder as my dick throbs crazily inside her mouth. I pull away hesitantly, "God yes Cindy, take your dick baby. You were made to suck it! I hope like hell you swallow woman because its getting close." I confess, as she moans, sliding up and down my throbbing meat.

"MMMMMM lick me more! Eat me, I want to come, you bastard!" She hisses at me, after pulling off my dick. "Yes I swallow, I take it all! You would make me anyways, asshole! I'm about to come Alberto! Don't fucking stop! Don't ever stop! OHHHHH yes!

I continue my slippery assault on her hairy pussy, nibbling the clit, tonguing circles around it. Finding it harder to concentrate, feeling my seed traveling up thru my shaft. "MMMMMMMM" I moan and buck, leveraging my ass upwards as I bust my nut in her slobbering mouth, getting milked down her throat.

"MMMMMM!" She keeps humming as she spasms on my face. Raking her snatch hurriedly, across my chin, then mouth and nose. Still humming and sucking my dick as she gives me her fantastic juices.

When Cindy finally pulls off me seconds later, I can see her look back at me. "You liked that old man? You sure gave me a huge load." She purrs at me. "Bet you were imagining Beth's little cunny instead of me, you bastard."

"MMMMM no way mamma." I grab and spin her around, spooning her on my right side. I confess to her. "It will take at least two months before I start needing to imagine someone else when we are together."

Cindy starts angrily punching my belly with her tiny right fist. "You are a genuine turd Alberto! We can't go without fighting more than one hour, two months is probably a huge stretch!" She says, in her pouty voice.

"Well, I hope you won't stop me from coming back and proving you wrong little mamma." I tell her. "That was, by far, the best sixty nine I have every felt. Wait till I dine on your snatch alone, not being distracted by my own dick being sucked."

"Promises, promises. At your age, you shouldn't be making such claims." Cindy hisses to me, as she moves up, looking into my eyes, kissing me gently on my mouth. "You were fabulous Alberto, I didn't realize how long I had been doing without a good seeing to. I hate that I wasn't all clean for you, its quite embarrassing. You molested me so thoroughly down there that I feel completely clean now." She giggles.

"Cindy I can promise you I wont ever turn down eating your hairy heaven fresh out of the shower. But, I loved it best the way you served it to me tonight. Nasty, natural woman."

She moans back at me. "Oh gosh Alberto, that's so naughty, you sure know how to keep me tingling down there. I feel so at ease right now." Cindy purrs to me as she strokes my flaccid meat with her right hand and sucks on my right nipple, gently moaning. "My sweet baby is going to hate me very deeply now Alberto. Beth likes you. She Likes you a lot mister."

I moan deep from her touching me. "Oh fuck mamma, look at our skin contrast, that's really fucking erotic. I loved seeing Beth's hands and face against my Mexican dick too."

"MMMMMM I see that. Look at you growing back to life. Maybe you need us both to suck you at the same time? Is That what you need daddy?" Cindy purrs and squeezes tighter on my hard dick. "Maybe she can sit on your fat face and old mommy will sit on your fat brown cock, you like that, big boy? Or maybe you want her to sit on my face while she sucks and slobbers your Mexican meat? Is that naughty enough for you? Your cock sure is hard now, you must be wanting something you old pervert."

"Fuck Cindy!" I groan. Fuck me, get that full grown woman's cunt up on my dick!" I say, grabbing her and spinning her around to sit on my thighs.

"Oh gosh," she squeals, "wait, wait I can't do that. I need to wrap big boy up first.

"No mamma, come on now!" I cry impatiently. "I'm deeply catholic, its a sin for me."

Cindy looks sternly into me. "No condom, no pussy Alberto. That simple." She preaches, then grabs up the rubber off the bed. It hits me, that's what she had been fetching out of the night stand earlier.

She rips it open, slides herself backwards on my thighs. Her wet snatch contacting and raking my hard dick thru her slippery folds until it escapes, springing back up straight, pointing high in front of her. "MMMMM I love seeing your cock no matter which position I see it from." She purrs, slowly rolling and forcing the disgusting invention further down my shaft. "That was a very tight fit mister!"

"Not as tight as your sweet cunt will be!" I roar, pulling her forwards to me. "You wanting this as bad as I am Cindy? You make me so fucking hard! She reaches behind her and slowly rubs my dick head thru her swollen folds, then slowly lowers herself, taking two inches of me.

"MMMMMM Oh Alberto! Feels so fucking good! So big!" she proclaims, sinking deeper, then rising up an inch and back down four inches. "I want it all! Please fuck me Alberto! Shove it all in me!"

I flex my ass upwards, repeating for three thrusts. Impaling my new slut fully, balls deeps as she had begged for and groan deep "MMMMMMM mamma, I told you I wanted you so bad! You feel that? My Mexican dick is stretching you, forming you. We fit so fucking perfect Cindy!

"Oh God! Fuck! MMMMMMM can you pound me like that again? I almost came already. I do feel it Alberto! Fits so good in me! Fuck me! Bounce me like a rag doll! Please don't stop!

I spread my ankles apart three inches, grip her curvy hips and lunge my ass up as I slam her back down. I keep repeating, watching her eyes rolling back in her head. My seed is building closer and closer as I watch her shake.

"I'm Coming!! Fuck yes! Don't stop! Fuck me harder. Come in me Alberto! Come with me please!" She babbles and screams to me.

"Oh fuck bitch!" I spit back, "take my fucking nut you hot mamma! I slam her up then down two more times and blast my seed in the deepest parts of her hairy, goddess pussy. "MMMMMM fucking so good Cindy! you got me off like crazy woman! I felt like I nutted right into your womb! Dam." I caress her succulent hips and tummy as I keep her in place.

"Oh fuck Alberto! you made me crazy! MMMMMMM I have never came that deeply, that many times! three times!" she confesses, trying to slide off me.

"Oh no little lady, you stay put. I'm not limp yet and I love this feeling." I scold her and lean forward nibbling and lightly sucking her left nipple.

"MMMMMM God. For an old man, you sure can fuck me good." She squeaks to me and drops her head down, kissing my scalp as I nurse softly on both her gorgeous breasts.

After three more minutes pass I can tell I am completely soft. I let her slide off me. "I have to pee big boy!" She giggles out. "Go raid the fridge if you need to mister pervert."

"I'm Staying put here. I can't get enough of watching you strut around nude." As she leaves my view, I happen to look down at my fuck stick and chuckle silently. That explains why it felt so extremely good to nut in her. condom is in shreds. little ring at my base .

"Oh fuck me! that Goddam rubber broke! you came in me you bastard!" She yells at me from the toilet. Her announcement makes my chuckle turn into a true laugh.

12