Mexico Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get our showers and call the other four. We agree that tonight will be buffet night so that we can dress as casually as we wish. The main dining area had dress codes that required long pants and sleeved shirts. No short pants, tank tops, or halters were allowed. We were tired of the dressing up for dinner and chose the much more casual. I didn't know how casual until later.

Of course I had to ask Lisa where this exhibitionist behavior came from. Lisa has always been very conservative in her dress. As mentioned earlier she is small breasted. She's always managed to keep them covered and I've never remember even getting a good peek down her dresses or blouses before. The same goes with her ass. She has worn long pants and short pants that accentuate her figure but never any shorts that rode up so high to give a peek at her ass.

Lisa explained that since we began sharing partners that it has caused her inhibitions to loosen as well. She told me that giving that young stateroom attendant a little show was something she just did on a whim. It wasn't planned or premeditated at all. When he saw her tits it got her extremely excited. She then decided to go for it all when I asked for the pillows.

"Are you ok with me being like this, honey?" Lisa asked me with just a little look of concern on her face.

"I'm quite fine with it sweetie. You are an incredibly attractive woman with a killer body. I've always wondered why you didn't show more of it off before."

"Maybe you should do some shopping soon and get some sexier clothes. You know, the low cut dresses with no bra underneath. Loose fitting blouses that offers a peek when you bend over?"

A huge beaming smile came across her face. I got the most tight hug she could give and again told me how much she loved me.

We were the first to the dining area followed shortly by Jim and Jill. Jill immediately came to me and greeted me with another one of her genuine, caring hugs and a very full and passionate kiss on the lips. It was obvious she was having similar feelings for me. I was hoping for one last night with her before the trip ended.

We heard the elevator make its "ding" noise and walking out comes Roger followed directly behind by Dina. When Dina came away from behind Roger and into our full view, us guys were treated to one of the sexiest sights or our trip.

Dina had worn a white loose fitting halter top that did very little to hide the top of her breasts. She had on a pair of very tight and very short pink shorts. The front of the pants was so tight that you could distinguish a camel toe. Both Jim and myself gave her a hearty wolf whistle and practically fought to be the first the hug her. When she bent over at the waist, we'd often be treated to the whole package up top. Her light nipples would hang down and they'd damn near hypnotize a guy.

It wasn't just us that noticed. Several guys would pass by and their eyes would drift over to Dina. Dina seemed to really enjoy the attention. In fact the six of us laughed a few times when a guy would focus on her too much and that guy's wife or girlfriend would get pissed at him. While Roger was enjoying his wife's show, other wives and girlfriends on the ship weren't quite as amused.

I knew after today that if Lisa had something like that to wear, she'd do the same. I couldn't wait until we got home so she could whip out that credit card and start buying the sexy stuff.

Although Jill was having fun with us and enjoying herself, she still chose to wear her normal loose fitting clothing. She had on a Las Vegas t-shirt that was probably a size too large and a pair of loose fitting shorts. She was still quite a vision of beauty to me. I guess in all fairness maybe she wasn't quite the natural beauty that Lisa and Dina were but she had a special something about her that just radiated a beauty and sexiness. Maybe it was more of an aura but it was certainly there. I really began to understand what Jim had told me about getting to know her and that I'd see the inner beauty as well as the outer.

There was a dinner show again tonight but tonight was a ventriloquist act. It was recommended for audiences over 18 only due to adult content. This sounded like our kind of comedy. The show began at 8pm and we just wore the clothes that we had worn for dinner. We got there a little early to get good seats and we were rewarded by finding six seats in the front row just to the left of the stage as we were facing it.

Often times, comedians will look for people in the front row to "pick on" during their performance. I was thinking to myself that Dina and her tit show would be a perfect comic foil for the night. I wasn't disappointed.

The ventriloquist's first "dummy" was an older "church lady". Looked like an old Pentecostal woman with her hair in a bun with a long sleeve blouse and long dress. She had the granny glasses with a self righteous scowl on her face.

This guy was pretty good. He had the granny voice right down to a tee and the pious expressions and comments from the "church lady" had the audience howling with laughter. She commented on the days' "moral decline", the ways young people behave today, then.....she looked at Dina. "Tell me Jeff(the ventriloquist's name), look at that little redhead in the front row. Are those tits trying to get out of her top or trying to get back in?" We looked over at Dina and she was laughing so hard that tears were freely falling down her face. While sitting in her chair Dina bent over so Jeff could get a full view and then shook them to make sure he got a show he'd never forget.

"Is that a cigar in your pocket Jeff or are you just glad to see her?" quizzed the "church lady". Again, the whole audience was roaring with laughter and we could look around and see men and women both grabbing hankies and tissues to wipe the tears from their eyes. Dina had become the star at that time and this comedian/ventriloquist had taken full advantage of the moment with great lines and impeccable comic timing. The comments toward Dina kept coming occasionally as he mixed the one liners in with his prepared routine. This guy was quite good at the improvisational comedy.

Towards the end of the program an usher came to us and told that that Jeff wanted to personally thank Dina for being such a great sport. We told him that all six of us were together and that we'd all like to say hello to him and get his autograph. After making arrangements with the entertainment director, we were escorted back stage to his small dressing area where he kept a change of clothes and a trunk for his props.

Jeff was a rather short guy. Maybe 5'7 , very thin, and maybe about 30 years old. Jeff thanked Dina personally for helping create a great comic atmosphere for the evening. Roger introduced himself as her husband and again Jeff thanked him for being a supportive husband. "Roger, you have one hell of a sexy wife. If you ever get tired of her, please call me" Jeff said with a laugh.

We said our goodbyes and we began to walk back to the front of the stage to exit the auditorium. "Hey Jeff " Dina yells right before she exits through the curtains. "Hope you liked these " At that point Dina lifted up her halter completely and flashed her hot tits at Jeff. Not just for a couple of seconds either, but for at least 10 seconds or more. She walked up to Jeff and invited him to feel them up. Jeff's hands got a handful for about 5 seconds before Dina pulled away. Dina could see the hardness going through Jeff's slacks."Is that a cigar in your pants or are you glad to see me?" Dina retorted while pulling back down her halter top. It was Dina's turn to use that line. All eight of us (the entertainment director was there with us as well) again began laughing almost uncontrollably. We finally exited and we were imagining Jeff telling his friends what happened backstage and none of them would be believing him.

Next: The evening outdoors invites more playfulness.

12