Mexico Cruise Ch. 04

Story Info
Mixing cool night air and a hot tub.
6.5k words
4.58
44.4k
10
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

There is something romantic about the night time outdoors on a cruise ship and tonight wasn't any different. All six of us took turns holding one another's spouses. I'm sure anyone watching us probably thought we were crazy but so what?

The question for the night was, who was going to pair up with whom this evening? As we pondered that question I asked if anyone minded that I have Jill to myself tonight. Jill looked at me with a bit of shock. "I'd love that", Jill blurted out before anyone could say anything else. That left Roger and Lisa (again) as well as Jim and Dina. However, there was no complaining. It seems that Jim and Dina had bonded very well long before this trip and Roger and Lisa couldn't seem to get enough of each other. Again,the plan was to have the ladies keep their rooms and the men would migrate to the ladies' abode. That meant me bringing my carry on luggage bag to Jill's room. I didn't mind, I was looking forward to this very special woman whom I had learned to love in such a short time.

The one thing I had wanted to do since the cruise began was to use the hot tubs. We used to have a large one in our back yard but it quit working and the repair bill was too large to justify repairs so we just paid some college kids to come and get it out of our way. We'd had it for almost 15 years and had seen its share of good times. I mentioned to Jill about the tub."If that's what you want I'm happy to do it". Ok, that's fine but I was wanting her to say she wanted it also, not that it's just ok.

"What I meant Jill was do you enjoy the hot tub as well." She put her hand on my shoulder with a grip that told me she still had the hands of a masseuse. "Bob, being with you tonight makes me happy. Hot tub, TV, playing cards, hot sex, it doesn't matter as long as you're there. I have so many interests that it won't be hard to please me."

I couldn't help it. I reach around and gave her hug and told her I loved her. I can't believe those words came out again with someone other than Lisa but it did and I wondered if I had crossed a taboo line again.

"I love you too, Bob. The feeling is very mutual. I feel so lucky to have three men in my life that I can love so freely. At one time it was just Jim. Then Roger came along. Now you. Your parents must have raised you two boys to be very special.

She was right. Our parents were still alive and we were blessed with a very loving mother and a father that taught us in words and deeds in how to be gentlemen. They simply taught and lived the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Dad always said it's such a simple philosophy but if practiced will always serve us boys well. Our spouses have appreciated that throughout the years and now Jill notices that something special.

I had my trunks for the spa in my carry on bag and the two of us changed into our suits. This time was a little different because although we both got naked to change into our suits, we just looked at each other's nakedness but no touching. I still loved the swinging pendulum-like movement of her breasts when she bent over. The look of that dark thick bush made me stop what I was doing and just stare for a few seconds. I've always like a little hair around a woman's pussy but I'd never seen anything like Jill's. A little too much to be honest, but I still found myself staring at it and wanting it more.

There are two large hot tubs side by side with two large swimming pools on each side of them. We got to the tubs and one had two couples in it and the other was empty. We took the empty one so we could enjoy a little privacy before someone joined us.

That someone turned out to be Roger and Lisa. They looked a bit shocked to see us there but we all sat together and visited while the jets shot up against our backs and shoulders. I would slip a feel inside the bottom fold of Jill's one piece suit. With the jets going at full blast and bubbles covering the top of the water, it was impossible for anyone to see us.

Jill returned the favor by grabbing my semi-hard cock and working the shaft up and down ever so subtly. Another very young couple asked if we minded them joining us. They were both in their early 20s and they looked like they could have been the original models for the Ken and Barbie dolls.

Danny was and even 6 foot tall with short wavy blonde hair. It was obvious he worked out and was quite fit. He wore a pair of bikini type bottoms that fit quite nicely and accentuated his well defined bulge.

Amanda was 5'6 with long dark brown hair that had been brought up to the back of her head to keep it dry in the hot tub. Amanda had a long face with large eyes and a very sweet and natural smile. Also this gal was some real eye candy. She was wearing a very revealing swim suit with a thin white top that barely covered the nipples of her 36c chest and a matching thin white bikini bottom that also barely covered the essentials. It rode very high up her thighs and a thong that went straight up her ass. When she got it wet and stood up the material was thin enough that we could see through to the thin strip of pussy hair that the bottom barely covered. We began a nice casual get-to-know-you chat with them. They had came from Dallas and had been married only 3 days. They had been married on the ship by the captain.

Roger and myself exchanged knowing glances back at each other. We couldn't help but notice but we didn't want to make a spectacle of ourselves and anger her man or alienate the wonderful ladies we were blessed to have for the evening.

Not much longer after getting acquainted with Danny and Amanda that Jim and Dina show up. One thing about Dina. She may be in her late 40s, but she can give Amanda a run for her money when it comes to a sexy build. I notice Danny eyeing that little skimpy patriotic two piece she had worn the other day at the pool. I don't know if Amanda noticing his leering look but Dina did. It was quite a turn on to her to know that some kid in his early 20s was still lusting for her.

These tubs seat 14-16 people quite easily. So even with eight of us in there it was still quite comfortable for everyone.

It was obvious that Dina was enjoying herself behaving like a little exhibitionist slut. Even with all the events of the past few days I found myself amazed that Dina could act like this with either very little or no alcohol in her system to lower her inhibitions. Dina seemed oblivious to anyone around her and began pulling her right breast out of the material and then back in. Although she acted as though she was just trying to reposition her bathing suit bikini top, the rest of us knew she was just giving Danny a free peek. She copied the same behavior with her left breast, "repositioning" it and in the process Danny got an eyeful of titty each time.

I looked over at Amanda. She didn't appear angry or jealous of the attention her new groom was giving. Amanda noticed my glance and as if reading my mind she replied to my unspoken question.

"Hey, guys will be guys, right?" Amanda asked rhetorically. All us guys just nodded our heads in agreement. Obviously she must be used to her guy stealing looks and she was comfortable with it. That is unusual with younger couples, especially newlyweds, since it is common for a new couple to need time together to become secure enough together to not let things like this bother them.

Lisa and myself have had this kind of understanding for several years. She knew I worked around some beautiful ladies at the car dealership and had several attractive female customers. I also knew she worked with a few doctors and male nurses as well as hospital administrators that she would ogle sometimes. This often spiced up our lovemaking as we would role play in our bedroom. Sometimes I'd be one of her co-workers so she could seduced them. Or, she could be a sexy lady with limited income needed to buy a car and I would be the lecherous car salesman that would help her out in exchange for a few "favors".

"Dammit, I can't seem to get this top comfortable on me" Dina said while she repeated the right breast/left breast "adjustments". Lisa, although much smaller than Dina, all of a sudden had a similar "problem" and began fumbling with her breasts trying to get her top to be a better fit. "You know, you could be just a little more subtle, you know" laughed Amanda. "All I do is just whip them out " With that Amanda pulled up her top and gave us guys a long look at some perfect and perky C cup titties that only someone as young could have. "Yes, 100% homegrown" was Amanda's answer to another unspoken question myself, Roger, and Jim had. I can imagine that Amanda has had to answer the "are they real or fake boobies?" question enough times to know what we were thinking.

Finally, I quit thinking with my dick and looked around. I knew that this kind of behavior could get us in trouble if we were caught or some prude decided to rat on us. I didn't want our cruise to end prematurely although at this point Amanda, Lisa, and Dina just kept flashing tits every time they felt like it. Dina and Lisa quit pretending to adjust their bikini tops and were imitating Amanda's blatant act of lifting of her top and just showing off.

I noticed Jill was enjoying the fun but showed no inclination to join in. It was more difficult for her since she had a fairly conservative one piece suit and her large breasts were mostly concealed inside with the exception of an impressive cleavage showing.

"Sorry guys, mine aren't as easily accessible", apologized Jill. "I don't mind you all looking as much as you want but it's not that easy for me to whip them out and cover them back up as quickly as you three".

I felt bad for Jill. I honestly believe that she would have joined the fun if she'd been wearing a two piece. I reached over and gave her a very deep and passionate kiss and assured her that she was still mine for the night and I couldn't wait to lay next to her.

The rest of the time in the hot tub was spent with fun chatter and flirting. The other three gals would flash their tits at the slightest suggestion that we wanted it. Jill would peel back as much material as she could and give a nice view of most of her breasts. No question that all 4 couples tonight were going to get laid and laid quite well. All the ladies were getting worked up and I could feel the moistness inside Jill when I'd sneak a feel under the water. Jill and myself stood up to excuse ourselves and I made no attempt to hide the hardness protruding from my trunks. Amanda noticed and made a lewd comment. "Careful Amanda, it might go off " I got to see that lovely face light up and erupt with a teenage girl-like giggle.

With that exchange, Amanda stood up just enough for her bottom half to be out of the water. Without warning, she lowered her thin white bikini bottom and give us guys a full close up view of her young pussy. She had a thin dark strip of pussy hair that went about an inch above her swollen pussy lips. I knew Danny couldn't wait to get back to their room because as he stood up, his tight bikini type bathing suit bottom could barely contain his excitement. He was sticking straight up and the head of his cock was almost sticking out of the top hem of his bottoms.

It became obvious it was time for us all to leave. All six of us I know were anxious to get back to the rooms and no doubt that Amanda and Danny were anxious for the same. As Lisa and Dina stood up, they looked around to see if there were any other people watching. When they determined it was safe, they both pulled down their bikini bottoms to give Danny a view of their pussies. Danny rubbed the front of his shorts and quickly threw a towel around his waist before anyone else saw his excitement. Lisa licked her lips seductively at him then reached around and grabbed Roger's manhood through his trunks and said,"we gotta fuck, soon! " We said our good byes to Danny and Amanda. We thanked them for being such good sports. Amanda gave myself, Jim, and Roger each a quick kiss on the lips. All the ladies returned the favor to Danny. Dina gave Amanda her room number and asked her to call her in the morning and they'd exchange phone numbers, addresses, etc. so they could stay in touch after the cruise was finished.

We also caught Danny and Amanda off guard when they saw us leave. All us guys gave each of the girls we were leaving for the night a very hot and passionate good night kiss. We all told each other "I love you" before breaking our embraces. We saw the look of amazement and confusion on their faces so we had to explain our lifestyle. We introduced ourselves with our married partners. Their look of shock, confusion, and an almost speechless demand for an explanation prompted Jim to speak up.

"Not swingers",Jim told them. "We are polyamorists and we couldn't be happier." He briefly explained to them what it meant and they nodded in understanding. "If you ever want to get together with us, sexually or not, we're here for you," Jim continued. "These are not just our fuck buddies, these are our best friends and we all love each other much deeper than just a good lay. We enjoy each other away from the bedroom and enjoy non sexual activities as well".

The young couple looked impressed. They promised to stay in touch. They really were a nice couple. They seemed somewhat a little more mature than your average early 20s couple. In fact we discovered he was 24 and she was 23 and just finished getting their teaching degrees and did their class hours so they could teach high school math the following semester.

Would they swap partners? Maybe not, but we still enjoyed their company and hopefully we'd get that pleasure again. Besides, Lisa and Dina had family in the Dallas area so maybe we just needed another excuse to visit sometime soon.

While walking back to our room it was impossible to get my mind away from the events of the past hour or so. I was walking and in deep thought and obvious Jill was also because she didn't say a word until we exited the elevator on the 7th floor and began the short walk to her room.

"I gotta get laid right now " Jill whispered with authority in my ear. I knew she had gotten herself worked up in the tub. In fact I caught her hand massaging her womanhood beneath the water when I would put my hand down there.

We had barely closed the door to her room behind us that we were stripped down naked and on her bed. I was so damn hard and she was so damn wet that neither of us had time for any foreplay. This wasn't making love, this was pure unbridled animal lust at its best. We were on the bed and she laid out on her back with her knees bent up. She spread her pussy lips wide and didn't have to wait long before I was ramming my rock hard dick in and out of her. She was moaning with no inhibitions and I was grunting like an animal. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck harder Bob", she yells at me. I obliged of course but I was amazed at how horny she was.

As a lover, I always wanted to be gentle with a woman. Even in the hottest moments of passion, I exercised enough self control to not be too rough when plowing into Lisa. Now Jill was demanding that I do it harder and rougher.

"Ok, my love but tell me if I am too rough, promise me?" Jill nodded her head in the affirmative and I pounded her tight contracting pussy with all the energy I had. I kept waiting for her to tell me to take it easier but it never happened.

"Oh shit, Jill I'm going to come soon " I warned her. "NOW" she replied. I want your whole load in me."

With that encouragement I shot load after load of hot sperm inside her wet, warm, and tight hole. I groaned so loudly that I surprised myself. Jill's face had the duel look of both exhaustion and satifaction. I was still inside her as I began to play with her tits. "I love you Jill." I reminded her. "This was just pure sex that we both wanted but I still want you to know that I love you."

"No ", Jill argued emphatically. "This was love. There is no way I would have let myself be taken the way you did unless I loved them. No matter how horny or wet I am there are only two guys that I would have let take me like that. Jim, of course and yourself."

"What about Roger?" I asked wondering why Roger wasn't on her short list.

"Don't get me wrong, Bob. I love Roger. We are very good friends and sometimes we are lovers. Roger and myself came to an understanding a few years ago that we would be there for each other as friends and that I'd always be happy to be there for him if he wanted sex. You are different. I told Jim earlier how much I thought of you and that I almost wished you and Lisa could live with us so I could have you more often."

"You really have stolen my heart. We have so many common interests and for some reason I had a lot of trust in you from the beginning. Once I began to realized that you seemed to share those feelings, I can't quit thinking about you."

"I don't want Lisa to be jealous. I'm not interested in taking anything away from you that you two have built up over the years. She is a very special lady in her own right according to Jim. He took quite a liking to her as well. He talked about her a lot earlier. I can tell he loves her as a person as well. This trip has worked better than either of us could have imagined."

"I just don't want this to end on this boat and you would make my trip complete if you and Lisa would commit to keeping this going after we leave Friday."

Obviously it was my turn to speak up. I wanted to say the right things and was so careful to not be misunderstood.

"Is that all you want, a committment to keep this going past this cruise? Jill, my love, that is the easiest thing for me to do for you at this point. Lisa feels the same way. This has enhanced our marriage more than you can imagine. Why stop at this trip? I want you for a long time to come "

Jill's eyes started to water up a bit. She wasn't crying but I could tell she was suppressing some emotions. With a bit of prodding I got her to open up some more about herself and I learned more about this special woman.

"I was raised in a very strict Baptist home. I had loving parents but they had some very serious hang ups when it came to anything sexual. I was to keep everything covered up, not show cleavage, not wear shorts that came more than an inch from my knees, and of course remain a virgin until I married."

"Not just get married, but marry a preacher and spend my life as a preacher's wife. Although daddy wasn't a preacher, he figured the best way for me to find a good man was to go for the man of the cloth."

I stared at her deep, sad eyes as she continued.

"When I began community college I met Jim. He was quite a popular guy among the ladies but he paid special attention to me. I knew I couldn't compete with those little cheerleader types and wanna-be Playboy bunnies but Jim kept talking to me and then got up the nerve to ask me out."

"Momma and Daddy didn't like Jim, for no other reason than he wasn't the Baptist preacher they envisioned. Jim was always polite to them and never bad-mouthed them to me. He understood the way I was raised and never pressured me into sex. Of course I was so inhibited that I wouldn't have even let him have a feel if he wanted and sex was out of the question. Jim had been raised in a somewhat religiously suppressive Methodist home and was very patient and understanding."

"We dated for 2 years and during that time we had never got past the kissing stage. Jim was such a gentleman. He not just told me he loved me but he showed it with his manners and patience. I knew he was going to propose to me, it was just a matter of "when". He took me to Santa Barbara one Saturday and made reservations at an ocean side restaurant. He pulled out a very modest, yet gorgeous engagement ring and popped the question. I said yes and we contemplated how we were going to have him ask my daddy's permission to marry."

bbare
bbare
553 Followers
12