Mexico Cruise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my hips were thrusting in and out of Dina, my mouth moved up to her chest and my tongue began to make little circles around her hardened nipples. This caused another loud groan from her and I felt her pussy contracting with my member inside.

My sac was filling up and I had to relieve my load somewhere. I told Dina that I'm about to come, letting her decide where I should deposit the white and sticky love potion.

"All inside me babe, shoot yourself inside me....NOW" she demanded. With that command I groaned loudly as I emptied myself inside her warm and very wet pussy. She tightened up so to catch every drop possible. Dina's look on her face was priceless. Without saying a word, she was telling me how satisfied she was. She again told me how much she loved me and was hoping that when we got back home that we'd find plenty of time to spend together as friends and an occasional hot turn in bed.

I still had lots of questions for Dina. Questions such as,"What is it that persuaded you and Roger to look for sex outside of your marriage?" Also, "Do you plan to keep up your exhibitionist behavior once we're back home?"

After showering and putting the rest of our goods in our small carry on bags, we met the others at the breakfast buffet. Today's buffet menu was considerably smaller that the previous three days. However, there was plenty of fruits, cereals, and breads. Jim and Jill had already planned on staying the weekend with Roger and Dina. Their youngest daughter had just moved out to Tempe, Arizona with a friend of hers from high school. Our son was going to the same school and was going to move in the the girls in a couple of weeks. He had a job at a local multi-plex theater and wanted to work there a couple of more weeks to make a few more dollars before moving. Since this was a large chain of theaters, there were plenty to choose from in the Tempe and Phoenix area in which he could transfer and work while in school. Since Roger and Dina had the empty nest for the weekend, we agreed to spend Friday and Saturday night at their home while Jim and Jill were visiting. This would give us a couple of more nights to get acquainted and possibly a little more action. Also, since they had a hot tub inside a private gazebo in their back yard, we figured that was easily our best option.

The biggest surprise was saved for the last by Jim and Jill. They announced to the four of us that they had decided to sell the family clock business and use the profits to help buy a home back in Orange County and go into semi-retirement. They would reopen their massage business on a part time basis and run it out of their home in Orange County. Some of their clients actually looked them up when visiting the Las Vegas area and would ask them to come back to Southern California.

The best news was that neither of us would ever have to pay for a massage again. They were licensed in Swedish, deep tissue, and shiatsu methods of massage. They also had perfected the art of erotic massage and were anxious to show myself and Lisa what we'd been missing.

All the bags had been tagged with different colors. Jim and Jill had the blue tags and the rest of us had green. They called people off the ship by color and Jim and Jill were called before us.

Before leaving, Jill hugged and kissed me. She told me that when I got home and re-packed for the weekend not to bother showering first. "I'm sure there's room for the two of us at Dina's place," she quipped with a wink of her beautiful eyes and a devilish grin. It's been a long time since I looked forward this much to taking a shower. Yes, I was in love with three woman and having the time of my life.

12