Meyone's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeashEl
SeashEl
4 Followers

She nearly puked at the idea initially, then after a few moments to reflect on her situation she felt her sex tingle, and said, "If you want want them, take them."

It sent 3 vines at her. One tore away her satin panties. Then the plant shoved the other 2 green appendages up her bottom and cunt, thrusting with such speed as to make her moan with pleasure and surprise.

"Oh Goddess, yes Goddess." She'd never had either vaginal or anal sex, and the mouthy sluts at the Academy bragged about bedding and blowing all the flying team stars. So she would lose her virginity to a shrub... In four minutes she had her first orgasm, her first enema, and a facial.

The plant kept her panties as a trophy but gave her the gem stone.

= = = = =

In pain and half blind, Shovon spoke with pride such as a sorceress should, "Ruler of these woods, I, Shovon of the Magic Academy..." She tried to stand as she was speaking but was clubbed in the back and a gag put in her mouth.

The Princess spoke, "Two of our sisters your magic has robbed of life, and you maimed a third's womanhood with your teeth even then."

Shovon looked again at the messy haired wine server... those scars on her chest...same spot, small stature... Could it be Voy? 'Snap!' An elve had broken her confiscated wand in two.

The Princess continued, "You will serve us or be opened from scalp to stem and we'll find out what makes you magicians so potent." Shovon was insulted, her wand wasn't half her power, yet for all their threats...this one seemed genuine if they did want to. She resolved to drink the potion granting her invisibility, escape with or without Voy, and find her student before they found her.

"Murrmnn!" She sputtered through the gag. An elve on command removed it.

"You will be stripped, branded and given to a master. That is your only course to live."

Shovon spoke a reply only in High Elvish, "Equr Valanu Chuia." I'll be back.

They shook their heads in confusion while she was led outside near what appeared to be a well... but it wasn't. She soon realized it was a fire pit. A board with branding irons lay nearby and she was grabbed by four strong elves. A fifth with its middle bandaged picked up a white hot brand from the coals.

Oh shit, Goddess! Shovon thought as she was stripped of her tattered robe, her skirt pulled down, her corset cut off, and her bra and panties ripped off.

The elve teased her, waving the brand near her cunt, her pubic hair singeing from the heat. "Revenge for my torn privates, you whore." The mutilated elve next brought it up to her face and held it as if to melt her cheek off, then without warning plunged it onto her right breast.

Shovon felt fire throughout her body and screamed to the ends of time and the Others, Goddess and Magic. She couldn't stand it, burning physically, and psychologically, and sunk to her knees. They drenched her with buckets, clasped an iron collar around her neck with smaller weighted ones on her ankles, and fastened a nameplate to her hair.

"Awen, come along." She obeyed for the fear of it. Led to the cellar under the big hut, Shovon found her quarters shared by who she believed was Voy. Nearly catatonic, Voy stared at Shovon in remembering but not clear. Shovon/Awen tried to say something but found her voice shot from the screaming. She just sat, and Voy came over and began to lick the water dripping down her body. Sensual pleasure after that burning was relief.

= = = = =

Coming out the rampart walkway door Meyone strode as arrogantly as she thought a half breed orc would. She passed some manning a cannon. They straightened up and saluted. She looked on acknowledging. Farther along she moved towards the gate house. As the gate was coming down and the piculis up, in thundered orcs on belrogs. On their backs they carried naked elves covered in woven vines. They hardly noticed Meyone slip by into the toilets.

Inside she breathed relief and set the helm on the stone floor. The washing trough water was murky with dirt.. Thirsty, she tried the pump and got fresh water jetted onto her face, which washed away some of her green makeup. The door opened and quickly she ducked into a separated stall.

"Nugot railed 4 tree ears, they begged for it and he gave it to 'em. Too bad they died from knife wounds, didn't get a chance."

'Clang!'

"Ouch!. What the fuck is that?"

"An elve helm...poorly modified..Gurph."

Meyone moved an inch. 'Shaannk!'

Cursing her bad luck as the footsteps came closer, she turned and jumped into the stall hole. 'Splunk!!'

She hit the foulness like a cannonball, surfacing and choking like mad. Finding the armor sinking her, Meyone cut the straps. She looked around in the rippling brown goo...a tunnel! She swam into it and suddenly light poured into her vision. Blinded by it she headed towards it and went head first into the drain pond. She climbed up the steep bank and stripped off her crusted, nasty disguise. Covered in green dye in some spots and orc shit in others, Meyone took the dirk and walked free into the jungle.

= = = = =

Esmera wandered with the gemstone in hand, sat down and wept. Wept for her master, for loneliness, for family she never knew, and let it soak her soul. She mouthed the words slowly and fervently, "Spa... nunum... cestori... (sob)... va... mar... vuda." As she opened her eyes a glow enveloped her, the stone shimmered and pulled her into the warp. She saw the thoughts of a million beings. She touched one on accident and it poured out the story of a High Elve noble girl:

Born of goodly parents, her brother's death at the hands of raiders, her training in arts of war and her duel terms to save her people, broken and imprisoned. She saw her escape and took her revenge, finally wandering into these woods.

"Help me!" Esmera spoke through the barrier and reached for the elve as she turned towards the noise. "Listen to me!"

That got Meyone's attention in a hurry. "What are you? I can't see you," the elve replied.

"I'm in your thoughts, in your mind." Esmera watched as the elve stopped and shook her head. "I'm real!" her voice echoed, and she saw the elve cover her ears in anguish. "Oh sorry. I'm new at this, will you help me?"

"I'm Meyone Belshar. Who are you?"

"Esmera Dawnshone, Witch 2nd Class."

"You're in my head?"

"Yes, through magic." This brought a look of awe and wonder to the fair one. "I can give it to you, too."

"How? Let me see it."

Esmera plucked a bad memory from the elve's mind and gave it a tune up before replacing it. "There. You won't remember that day."

Meyone thought now would be a good time for a companion. "OK. We'll meet at the tall oak to your left."

"You're sure?"

"Sure I am." Esmera withdrew from Meyone's mind.

Waking with a jolt Esmera looked to her left and sure enough, there was a tall oak. She got up and sprinted toward it.

= = = = =

Voy remembered this black haired beauty, but from where? She had to watch Achara's auctioning off, and recalled her last words to her: "Be strong, Voy, no matter the pain!"

And then they took her to another village, where all alone she sank into madness. They wouldn't feed her so she scrounged anything she could. The Princess took her in as a pet, but beat her and treated her like an animal. Following her around the village, children would gather, and pelt her with, rotten fruit or stones. Oh how life had been before they came to this cursed land!

Training in the Shonjeth Battle School with Myra and her sister, Sonja, before graduating, then on the first ship they all followed Achara, being the oldest and most knowledgeable about the world. They had a quarrel and only Voy stayed on with Achara. In a tavern they met...Sho..Shonox, Shoney...? Her name wasn't that exotic. She was a sorceress and a good looker, eyeglasses, in a way, sexy from the floor up.

Once they knew she had magical powers they offered a partnership: they'd treasure hunt, she'd keep the magic trinkets, and they'd get the valuables. So now here she was, naked and collared, with the brand of ownership on her breast. Voy wanted to say something, but she couldn't remember her name...

= = = = =

As Shovon stared she could feel the pain in her throat lessen, but even then what could she say to someone who ended up like this because she'd gotten them into a trap?. Where was the other one, Achama or something... She put her hand on her throat and murmured, "Voy, it's me, Shovon."

Voy nodded and said, "I know, you left me to die!" She yelled, "We had a deal. You got us caught and left me!"

Shovon stood to match Voy's height. "I'm sorry about leaving. The bandits wouldn't let me ransom you. It was hopeless."

Voy got red in the face. "Achara came back. We were free and they caught us, took our weapons and clothes, humiliated us, and you think 'sorry' is going to fix that!"

Shovon was getting angry but understood her pain, so replied, "How could I fight that whole place by myself? I gave you a potion to escape, but you got caught by wasting time watching me get fucked by every thug in that place and revealed yourself." She paused then went on, "I tried to get the Council of Nine to ransom you. I tried. Then I got shot down over this cursed wood with my student, Esmera. She's in danger now. We need to escape."

Shovon then reached up her ass and pulled out a small bottle of cloudy liquid and muttered, "Invisible potion v2, all new. Completely disappearing with foreign objects as well."

Voy calmed and said, "If we do this, we both take the risk of being killed."

"We need to be careful, that's all."

= = = = =

Meyone hadn't known what to make of that little voice in her head, but it had shown her its powers. She didn't know how to get home. A witch has magic, potions. In what better company could she find herself?

She'd discarded her clothes, soaked with shit, and the only things left to her were the loin cloth and her dirk. She'd walk barefoot until something she could wear happened by. The tree was a sprint away, but far from unwary, she dashed from tree to tree until she was close enough.

She saw a little hooded thing climb down with its back to her, and she called out, "Hey, who and what are you?!" It froze briefly, then hopped down, turning with reluctance. "Oh it's you. We met before."

Meyone lowered her weapon and looked her up and down. So this was the powerful sorceress who visited her. "You're Esmera Dawnshone?"

"And you, Meyone Belshar, slayer of term breakers?"

"You called me. What is it you want?"

Esmera took a second before answering, "I need your help rescuing my master."

"You're a trained sorceress and you need my help?" she asked puzzled, as a gust of wind blew and lifted the skirt of her dress with it, revealing her naked lower half before Meyone, whose loin cloth was also parted.

"Oops, sorry!" they both said while covering, before a horse neigh made them turn about. A second later another neigh from behind. They knew trouble was coming.

Into the clearing rode two tribe elves who looked confused at Meyone, but zeroed in on the little human behind her. The one on the black horse spoke, raising her spear, "What do you think you're doing?"

Meyone knew from the tone they thought she was one of them. "I think I'm taking this intruder to my village for sacrifice." She spoke confidently, "This little cunt got loose and I'm bringing her back."

The one wearing boots with gems in the buckle angrily stammered, "What tribe do you come from? Your war paint isn't like us."

Time to pull a gutsy move. "I founded my own, with 12 others, the Fire Warg tribe." They looked at her, then each other.

Esmera muttered, "That one's wearing my master's boots, they know where she is."

Now sure they knew her for a fake, Meyone deftly angled her dirk towards the speared one.

"There is no such tribe. You aren't one of us!"

With that Meyone jumped and bullseyed her blade into the neck of the speared elve, turned to find Esmera pitching stones at the sword wielder, and quickly took up the liberated spear.

Seeing her friend's fate the remaining elve broke off and ducked low, riding away. Meyone ran up and raised the spear, aimed ,and as she threw her arm was jerked, sending the spear into the horse's flank. The rider was thrown and snagged a tree.

"We need her alive to find Shovon!" Esmera said loudly as Meyone ran to the crawling elve and kicked her in the ribs.

The defeated elve cried out, "Don't kill me! My tribe is rich with plunder."

Esmera came up and grabbed her by the hair, "You savage, where'd you get those boots?"

Her words stumbling, the battered elve still tried to muster defiance towards the human, and yelled, "Fuck you!"

Enraged, Esmera slammed the prostrate elve's head into the dirt, and brought out the stone. "Spa nunum cestori va mar vuda!" In seconds the elve was screaming.

Presently, Esmera came to and with a grin said, "In that direction, past the river. Take care of that if you want," indicating the elve with a quick glance.

Meyone was speechless, but withdrew the spear and struck in between the doomed elve's breasts. She then stripped the boots and tried them on. They fit. Walking with new stride to retrieve the blade from the first elve's neck, she offered it to Esmera.

"No, you keep it. I'm good with the spear."

Meyone cut the dead elve loose and mounted, saying, "Ummm, I think if you ride like I captured you a lot less attention would be on us."

Esmera frowned, "So, what? Ass up in the wind?"

"We need stealth, Esmera. I'm a good fighter, but some odds are too much. We must blend in." As she said this she dismounted, took the water pouch from the saddle and rinsed herself clean. Then with a little searching she got the colors to match her dead models, mounted and they rode off.

SeashEl
SeashEl
4 Followers
12