MGF(014): the Paul Cezanne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is all this true," Synne asked, confused by the report. "I don't remember any of this."

"It's just as this report says," Coral said, waving the clipboard before setting it down. "Captain, you broke your own arms to..."

"I know what it sounds like," Synne said, embarrassed. "Was I really..."

"Yes," Coral answered. "You didn't even stop when the engineering crew pulled you out. You were a mess. Sweat, blood, and you could smell the...you know."

"Yeah, I know." Synne considered her situation. If what Cezanne had told her was true, then this was only the beginning. "I saw him, Coral. I saw Cezanne's real face."

"Sure you did, Captain," Coral said, fearing now not only for her Captain's safety, but now for her sanity as well. "From the looks of things, he was one amazing guy."

Coral started to walk away, but turned back as she remembered something. "Captain, there's one more thing. Something I didn't state in the report. It's your chest. Here, have a look." She took a small compact mirror from her pocket, and held it so Synne could see her chest. Coral pulled back the bed sheet, and Synne tried in vain to move her arms to cover herself.

"I didn't see it there when you got in for the test today," Coral remarked. Synne looked in the mirror and saw an odd mark on her chest. It appeared as an odd symbol burned across her chest. "What do you think it means, Captain?"

Synne had no idea what it said, but she heard a voice ring out in her head; a deep, warm and familiar voice. And Synne spoke along with it as it read aloud the words now etched into her; now a part of her:

"To make of this world something which is stable and lasting. This is my mission, and this is my name: Cezanne."

<><><><><><>

Chapter One Ends

<><><><><><>

So just how does a girl and her walking, talking, living armor Cezanne intend to make a stable world? What's her team to do with this new, dangerous connection the two have? And what of the pervy Major Luco? I suppose it'll have to wait for the next chapter, dearest readers.

Please vote and, more importantly, comment. It's the first of my sci-fi stories I've decided to post here, so let me know if you'd like to see more. Suggestions are welcome, but there's already a set road-map for this one.

Action! Romance! And...yeah, probably some hot robot-human hallucination sex. All coming up, so keep reading ^^