MGF(014): the Paul Cezanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it's ME with the power now," Luco continued. He dropped his knees on either side of Synne's hips, straddling her. "It's ME looking down at you. You see, there's a reason why I let you get promoted so easily, and it will all make perfect sense. Starting with this." He lifted his knees up, and slammed them down on top of Synne's bandaged arms, crushing them and pinning them to the floor. Synne cried out in pain, the healing process restarted.

Luco sighed at her pathetic state and her whines of pain. "That's okay, Synne. You see, it's not supposed to feel good at first. But I promise you'll get used to it. Starting now." He lifted his hips and went for the zipper on his trousers. "Just hold still, it'll all be over soon."

Those words! They burned in her head, they'd been there before. "You bastard, why can't you just stay dead...father," Synne muttered through her whimpers.

Luco dismounted her to release the catch on her pants and wrest them from her legs, which she crossed in vain. Her panties were plain and white, stretched taught over her hairless mound. "You pretend to be so innocent. Even these panties support the lie. I know what you really are...what you really want." He ripped the panties down her legs, exposing her fully. Luco grabbed one of her breasts through her shirt, and Synne felt the rough uniform fabric teasing her nipple.

Like it or not, I'm getting turned on by this, Synne thought to herself. Despite the pain, she felt herself getting moist down there. "Maybe it's true that all women secretly like this sort of thing," Luco said with a smile. "Makes me sad it had to happen like this, you're so beautiful."

As he drew his trousers down to his ankles, Synne finally saw that instrument of lechery; Luco had nothing special to be proud of. No wonder, Synne thought, he had trouble with women.

Luco slid his fingers into Synne's pussy, feeling the gathering moisture. Synne closed her eyes and readied herself for his assault, fearing the worst. However, after a moment, his fingers stopped, and slowly slid back out. She opened her eyes, and saw Luco slumped over on the floor, and Coral standing above him breathing heavily, a look of rage on her face and a broken lamp in her hand.

Coral dropped the lamp on the ground and slumped to her knees, exhausted from her own exertion. "I...have wanted...to do that for so long." She helped Synne up off the floor, being careful of her broken-again arms. "Can you walk, ma'am?"

"I'm fine," Synne said, steadying herself as Coral pulled her panties and pants back up her legs. "Just wish I could dress myself. Get Major Luco and the other one into the car. We're leaving."

******************

Three days passed. Then, this:

Coral sat by her Captain's bedside once again, watching the morning rain. So depressing, she thought. Things were more fun when the Captain was awake. When command had heard her report about Major Luco's actions at the café, Coral was sure he would be court-martialed, but now Luco had gone missing. Had he fled from the consequences? Coral couldn't blame him for that. If it had been her, she wouldn't have been able to face the examiners, let alone Captain Altaria.

"Shame has a way of getting to people, doesn't it, ma'am," Coral mused while sitting at Synne's bedside. "I wonder if he's gone for good..."

"Who the hell cares," Synne spat. "I don't give a rat's ass about that bastard."

At the south harbor entrance to Heath Colony, a rusted fishing vessel was tied into port, bobbing balefully in the sickly green water. Mist obscured the better part of the docks, save for two coated figures, standing still by the old ship. Only the mist moved, swirling around the two men; obscuring their true identities.

"If we're discovered here..." Beagle began nervously, shifting his gaze to three salty old fishermen about twenty yards off who looked more like statues than people, "we'll both be in a world of shit. This place is off-limits to start with, but...desertion?"

"Yeah," Major Luco laughed, "and who's gonna come challenge us, some MP private on guard duty? I may be leaving this forsaken rusted old place, but I've still got authority so long as I wear these ranks." Luco ran his untrimmed fingernails along the ridged gold leaf clusters on his collar.

"Where exactly are we going," Beagle asked with a sigh.

"Far away from this depressing colony. To a place where people can respect my talents as a Lebensarmierung pilot. Together we'll make quite the team. Things will be different, to the people of Zia'aq, we pilots are not unlike holy men, prophets, even deities."

"We're fleeing to Zia'aq, then," Beagle remarked.

"Addamus Luco, the Fossil Scream, does not flee. He merely follows the tide of battle, riding it to ultimate victory."

"But if we're changing sides, doesn't that mean that the victory we're fighting for now is different?"

"Doesn't matter. It's always the same old game. Only the names and faces change," Luco said, spitting on the ground as the captain of the fishing vessel motioned them onboard. "I'm fighting to change the world! For men like us, Beagle, world changes will always follow. Like the wake behind a ship."

Shortly thereafter, the vessel departed through the fog of Heath Colony's foggy southern border. No ceremony else, save the sputtering of the outdated motor, accompanied Luco's valiant retreat.

12