Mi Puta

Story Info
Things get wild between old Hispanic gardener and girl.
2.3k words
3.72
53.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up from my book, I saw he was staring at me again. I was on holiday, lying on a sunbed, and the hotel gardener had been openly ogling my body for up to half an hour at a time for the past three days. Everywhere I went, he would appear. It was starting to creep me out, but also turn me on. This time I allowed myself to catch his eye, and he came over. "Hola," he said. I was able to say the same thing back to him, but when he started trying to make conversation in Spanish I had to tell him that I didn't speak it, and it turned out he didn't speak English either. He was a lot older than me, I guessed about 60, and a small man, maybe 5 foot 3, with silver grey hair and brown eyes. He was skinny but a slight beer gut showed through the T-shirt of his dark green uniform. Definitely not what most women would find attractive, but something about the way he undressed my curvy 18 year old body with his eyes had made me very wet.

I made my way back to the hotel room and removed my bikini. I lay on my bed and started playing with myself, using one hand to stimulate my clit with my finger and thumb while pushing three fingers from the other hand deep into my tight, wet pussy. I came within a few minutes because I was already so aroused. I stood up and looked in the full length mirror at my naked body. I suppose you could say I had a hot body, my 36B breasts were round and pert, topped by dark pink nipples, I had a bit of a tummy but not so much that I didn't have a waist, wide hips and shapely legs. My shape was best described as curvy, I wasn't skinny but definitely not fat. My dark brown hair hung in waves just past my shoulders, and my eyes, usually a sparkling shade of greenish-blue, were now almost black due to my pupils being dilated by arousal and orgasm. Suddenly I found myself wondering what the gardener would think of my body. Why was I thinking of him? I was barely legal, and he was an old man. But somehow I really wanted him.

I put my bikini back on and headed back outside. I went to the bar and asked the waiter for a blue daiquiri. He gave me the drink and winked at me. He was a good looking man, in his thirties at the most. I smiled at him and walked away, swaying my hips a little. I liked teasing guys, and I was determined to tease the gardener until he couldn't take any more.

I walked back to my sunbed and lay down. No longer had I settled down and took a sip of my drink, the gardener was a few feet away, staring at me. I swirled my tongue around the tip of my straw and then took a long sip of my drink before closing my eyes and swallowing it. I then put one hand down my bikini pants, quick enough so that only someone looking directly at me (for instance the gardener) could see it, then looked him in the eye for the first time and sucked my finger. He bit his bottom lip and stared into my eyes with the determined hunger of a predator stalking a little animal. He wanted me, but he hadn't suffered enough yet.

I walked over to the edge of the pool and sat on the edge, dipping my feet into it. I then reclined so that I was leaning back resting on my elbows, which I knew fine well gave him a perfect view of my breasts through the bikini. When I looked around, he was still staring, and now had one hand down his pants. Now I was the one suffering. I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

I got up and walked past him, grabbing his ass quickly on the way past. I threw him a suggestive look and he got the hint and followed me. I walked to my room without looking back until I got to the door. After I unlocked the door, I opened it and stepped inside, then turned around to face him. He stood in the doorway and looked deep into my eyes before pouncing on me, shoving me into the room and kissing me hungrily, shoving his tongue into my mouth and pulling my hair. He pushed me to the bed and pulled my bikini pants off. He slammed four fingers into me, making me yelp and moan loudly. He then kneeled beside the bed and pulled me forward by the ankles. He licked tenderly at my clit and I moaned and pushed his head into my sopping wet pussy, so he pushed his fingers into me again while licking my clit. I was just about to have what would probably be the best orgasm of my life, when he stopped. He removed his fingers and stopped licking me. "Please.." I begged him, "please let me cum.." but he just looked at me blankly. Damn it. I'd forgotten he didn't speak English.

He got on top of me and started kissing me again, forcing his whole tongue into my mouth while gringing his body against mine. I held him close and moved my body to the same rhythm, but the material of his trousers wasn't very comfortable against my tender clit. I pushed him off me and back into a standing position and opened the button and zip, then let the fall to the floor. He was now in soft silk boxers. I motioned for him to come back on top of me and he stepped out of his trousers and shoes, took his top off then got back on top of me, kissing and grinding against me again. I felt something hard rubbing against me through the silk, and it felt amazing. I kissed his neck as his thrusts got more aggressive and I felt him slamming against me. I needed him inside me, I couldn't stand it any longer.

I rolled him onto his back and pulled the boxers down.. and got a shock. His semi-erect cock was no more than two inches long. He grabbed my hair and forced my head down, and I took that to mean he wanted a blowjob. I held the base of it with my thumb and finger and easily suckled on it. He sighed and moaned in appreciation, but it only got a little harder, and not much longer. Suddenly he slapped me and pulled me away, then pushed me on my back. I thought to myself, maybe he knows how to use it..

He got on top of me and guided the almost-hard, 3 inch cock into my pussy. Then he slammed his body against mine, and again, and again. Then he bit hard into my shoulder and made a primal roar and I felt his hot cream spurting into me. He'd cum after three thrusts, and inside me too. He moved down and licked his cum out of me, but again, stopped before I'd had a chance to cum. I couldn't help feeling disappointed, I'd been expecting hot, wild sex.

He left, leaving me lying aroused but disappointed on my bed. I used one hand to pinch my still-erect nipples while I brought myself to my second self-induced orgasm of the day with the other hand.

I fell asleep on the bed, and woke up around 3 hours later at 6pm. I pulled on a long black maxi dress with a floral print and black sandals. I brushed my hair and put on a red tinted lipgloss and made my way to the hotel buffet restaurant for dinner. As I walked in, some girls I had befriended there beckoned for me to join them. I got myself a light meal of fish and rice and went to talk to the girls.

Although I joined in their conversations, my thoughts were elsewhere. Now that he'd had his way with me, would the gardener stop pursuing me? Did I want him to? I soon got my answers.

After dinner, I decided to go for a walk along the beach. I took my shoes off and walked along the famous white Caribbean sand, admiring the sunset. Suddenly something hit me in the back of the head. I turned and looked down to see it had been a piece of coconut. I frowned and looked around to see who had done it, then I saw him. The gardener was standing behind a bush, and beckoned with his finger for me to go over. We didn't speak the same language, so it was clear why he wanted me over there. Despite my disappointment earlier, I couldn't help myself and I walked over.

"You want again?" he asked in a thick Cuban accent. I didn't answer. He grabbed me roughly by the hair with one hand and groped between my legs with the other. How dare he? So full of himself, and definitely no right to be. "Mi puta," he snarled at me, now manhandling my breast. My bitch? I knew enough Spanish to know that, and I decided I had to let him know how much of a bitch I could really be.

I touched his chest and looked down into his eyes (he was around 2 inches shorter than me). "Come with me," I breathed, and led him back to my room.

As soon as we got inside, I slapped him. "Puta?!" I demanded. He nodded, and grabbed my hand, putting it between his legs. I squeezed hard, and he cried out and winced in pain. I pushed him against the wall and told him I was no one's bitch. He turned as if to leave, but I grabbed him from behind and removed his T-shirt. He turned and kissed me passionately and tried to hold my body close to his, but I pushed him back and undid his trousers, then pulled down his boxers. His small dick hung pathetically, but he pulled my hand back to it. I used my fingers to measure the size of it, then held them in front of his face. "Patetico!" I told him, meaning "pathetic."

He looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. For a moment I was scared, and thought about letting him go. However, I needed to get him back for treating me like a dirty whore and calling me his bitch.. by making him my bitch.

I stood behind him and pushed him to the edge of the bed, then bent him over so his hands were resting on the bed. Then I took my hand and slapped his ass, hard. He yelped in pain and tried to stand up, but I pushed him back down and spanked him hard until the skin was red raw. With each blow, I told him that he was pathetic or that I was not his bitch. When I let him up, he glared at me then slapped me in the face. I bent him over again and slapped him as hard as I could, before making him lie on the bed. I sat on his face, spreading my legs wide so that my pussy was pressed against his face, then gyrated my hips, rubbing my pussy against his face until I came, from the clitioral stimulation and also from the thrill of dominating this man who had not long ago been treating me like a ragdoll and claiming me as his bitch. Now he was mine.

I got off him and opened my drawer, taking out a 9-inch black vibrator. I held it next to his dick to show him what a real cock looks like. And now I would show him how a nice big cock can please a girl. I made him hold the dildo between his legs while I rode it, screaming as I impaled myself on its impressive length and girth. I looked down on him and the humiliated yet aroused look on his face was too much to take. I came again, and this time I squirted, covering the dildo and his real cock in my juice. I sucked the dildo clean, then relented and licked the real thing too. Now it was time to really show him who the real bitch was.

I told him to get on all fours, adopting the position myself for a moment to make him understand. He knew what was coming, and looked terrified as he got on his hands and knees. I spread his ass cheeks and spat on his asshole before inserting one finger. It was tight, but not so tight that he couldn't take this. In fact, I had a creeping suspicion the dirty bastard had been assfucked before. I squirted some of my hand lotion, which was sitting on my bedside locker, into my hand and coated the dildo with it. I slowly pushed it into his ass. There was some resistance, but I managed to get a good six inches of it into him, and began to slowly fuck him with it. He groaned and cried out with pain, but after a while it turned to unmistakable sounds of pleasure, so I began to fuck him faster and harder, spanking his ass as I did so. After I was done, I pulled out the dildo and shoved it into his mouth.

As he gagged, I put my hand between his legs and groped him roughly as he had done to me before, and echoed the words that had got him into this. "Mi puto.."