Mi Rey Morreno-My black king

Story Info
He delivers his ruling.
1.1k words
3.67
45.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O.K. it looks like this was turning out to be one of those damn days...

Got up to get the children off to school on time and he's just being an ass, teasing my 5 yr old and calling her a baby, this was really starting to piss me off. I told him,just freaking stop it, I don't make comments about your kid now do I! I thought to myself, I don't think he would like it if I refereed to his child as spawn of the his white devil bitch ex-wife.

Naaa. He wouldn't...

So as the day goes on, one meaningless argument after another, shouting back and forth, making derogatory comments to eachother that don't mean shit, just words being spewed out to eachother, each of us getting more pissed off, me I'm boiling to the level of raging mad with each word, each look at him.

So finally I go to the bed to lay down, he's watching cartoons ( sometimes I wonder if I'm living with a 12 year old boy and not 33 year old man.),I look at him, "ASSHOLE your laying on my side of the bed", "No I'm not", "Yes you are", O.K. now we're both acting like two freaking kids, You get the point...

I went over to the edge of the bed to check the baby, then that's when I feel him pin me down and lay a smack on my ass, I'm trying to struggle and get back up on the bed so I can lay a bitch slap on him, but I can't, so here I am hanging off the bed hovering over the bassinet trying not to fall on the baby when...

... SMACK!, OUCH! A slap to my ass, now I'm pissed cause I can't get around to retaliate and still I'm pinned down and hanging half way off the bed, so now he's trying to pull down my jeans so he could whip my ass again, but with all the struggling he could only get them down a little.

SMACK,.... SMACK,....SMACK, on the top of my ass which was the only skin that he could manage to expose, so now the top of my ass is tingling hot, and I'm freaken mad! He let's me back up on the bed and with a mischievious smirk on his face, warns me on how lucky I am that he didn't get my pants all the way down, and that I deserved that.

Thinking to myself, this black mutha..., hell hath no fury like a Puerto Rican woman pissed off... it's on now, this means war!

I attemped to retaliate, to no avail, we started to wrestle on the bed and yet again he pins me down but this time he succeeds to get my jeans down and now my poor little rump is catching a breeze unitl...SMACK! He begins to make due on his threat...SMACK! "I told you... SMACK! I would ...SMACK! Whoop your ass...SMACK! OOUUCCHH!

SSSSSSS! Ouch! Still trying to get myself out from under his hold...SMACK! IIIIIEEEEE! Tears are forming in my eyes... SMACK! OOOOWWWWAAA! SMACK!

My poor little, now tender, feverishly hot ass. SMACK!, SSSSSSSSSSSS! IIIIEEEE!!!!Now feeling a little humiliated as he spanks the shit out of me, he finally let's me up.

I told you I would whoop you.

He gets up and takes off his shirt while I just lay there on my stomach with my jeans pulled down exposing my powder blue thongs that are completely surrounded by my now rosy red cheeks.

You don't have a shirt on now, I turned around and smacked him on his back as hard as I could and we started up again... and yet again he pins me down but this time with each SMACK he rubbed his massive black hand right after, my now honey brown hide is now totally red and starting to get numb, and I feel the imprint of his hand on each cheek as he continues to spank the hell out of me and at the same time with each tear forming I'm starting to feel my pussy get wet, with each SMACK the pain is being replaced with a flow of my own jucies...SMACK! SSSSSSSS. SMACK! The tingle from each hit is sending a charge through me and getting me hot!

Finally he stopped and asked me if we could stop fighting now... all I could do was look at his big brown eyes, I wanted him... Damn it, I wanted him so bad, I wanted to taste him, I wanted to shove my tongue down his throat...

So I did...

I started to kiss him, I couldn't help myself, my tongue was down his throat, he started to move his hands down my back and put his long black fingers in my moist pussy, in and out, making me hotter and making me wetter with each thrust of his fingers in my snatch.

Now with him manipulating my clit, my brownsugar nipples are getting erect, I start to reach down to undo his zipper, I reached in his pants to pull out that big, black, thick chunk of meat, I wanted him inside me, I wanted to feel him between my honey brown thighs, I finished taking off my pants, he pulled my thong over to the side, neither one of us could wait any longer, he slid his long chocolate colored dick into my throbbing, caramel colored pussy.

Thrusting his cock in me, propping my legs up on each of his shoulders, UUUUMMMM, damn in and out, I grabbed ahold of his massive, muscular thighs so I could pull him in more, he flips me over...

So now we're both laying on our sides so that he could stroke my clit while he fucks my pussy, he flips me over again so that I could ride the black stallion... AAAIIIIEEE PAPI...

yeah mami talk to me.... AAAAIIIIEEE MI REY MORRENO....

ride that dick....

AAAAIIIEEE PAPI.... ASI, DAME LO... DURRO....

yeah mami...

META ME LO DURRO...

make that dick cum all in that pussy...

AAAIIIEE SI PAPI... (as I bounce up and down his

cock like I was riding bare back on a wild horse)

AAAAAAAHHH.....AAAAAHHHHH...

He flips me over onto my knees this time, pounding into me from behind.... ASI PAPI, FUCK THAT PUSSY, ASI, AAAAAAAAA..... HARDER, UUMMM HUM...FASTER,(now I feel like I'm gonna cum!)

My nipples getting hard and my breasts starting to fill up with milk I feel the muscles in my pussy starting to contract and get tighter...

ASI... HARDER PAPI....

As he rides me from behind...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

HHHHAAAARRRDDDEEEERRRRRRR!!!! UUUUMMMMM...

AAAAAHHHHHH... As he downloads his hot liquid into my snatch,then we both collapse.... Just in time too, my little "REY" woke up, time for his evening feeding, now that MI REY MORRENO(BLACK King) was done giving me his ruling.