Mia, A Coed Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, okay. I, I can do that. Okay, right here is the most sensitive spot" he said, placing a finger where the head meets the shaft.,, and this rim around the head, that's sensitive, well this whole area is really." He said, rubbing a thumb and finger around his head and squeezing it. "Take as much of it in as you can now and suck on it like a popsicle."

"Uh, I'm Asian, I have a small mouth" I said as I leaned forward and tried to get more of him in my mouth than I had before. I got maybe a inch beyond the head it but it was pressed against my soft palette and I began to gag. I pulled it out quick, but remembered to suck hard as I did. Trig seemed to really like that.

"Oh mmm, that felt wonderful. Do that some more!" He grinned.

"Okay!" I smiled. Knowing my limits I avoided gagging the next few times. When my mouth got tired I went back to licking the head and shaft again then returned to sucking on his head.

"You really do have a hard time with depth don't you? I thought you were kidding."

"No, I mean, yes I do, I'm sorry, its just the way I'm made. I want to make you happy, I really do!" I pleaded, angry at my shortcomings. I've always been competitive and I wanted to be the best Trig ever had.

"Whoa, its okay Mi Mi, come here" He said as he gently pulled me to my feet so that I was standing in his arms, his hard penis pressed against me. "You make me very happy, that felt great. You're really wonderful, you know that? I've been trying to tell you for three days, from the moment I saw you, you're the most perfect girl ever for me."

"You're sweet. Can.. I hate to jinx this, but, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything."

"Uh, is this a one time thing or is there more here?"

"You mean, what are we to each other?"

"Yes." I was prepared for any answer. My girl bits were drenched with anticipation and if I couldn't please him orally I was considering something else no matter what. I needed relief and he could provide it. That said, I didn't want to be a one night stand either.

"Well, right now we are stunting partners, but"

"But?"

"But I'd like to be more, like, uh, date, you know, exclusively?"

"Like me be your girlfriend?"

"Yes, like that. I thought the last few days of flirting would clue you in as to how I felt about you."

"I guess I'm a doofus that way. I'm glad I have a smart boyfriend, and a persistent one." I grinned. "Hey, can we put off the blow job lesson until later?"

"Oh, uh, sure. You not feeling well?" He asked.

"No, I feel great!" I smiled as I looked around to make sure we were still alone, and in my mildly intoxicated state finding us to be in relatively good privacy, reached down and dropped my work out pants and cheer tights to the floor, then stepped out of them.

With a smile I traded places with Trig and sat my now naked butt at the edge of the table, leaned back on my arms and placed my feet up on the table on either side of me, opening my legs wide.

"Lets see if it will fit somewhere else." I winked and with one hand took his penis and gently pulled him forward until the head split my outer labia and was posed to enter my vagina.

"I've never done this either, so, be gentle?" I asked.

"I... uh, of course. I never want to hurt my Mi Mi." He whispered as he gently held my waist and with the slightest pressure entered me and filled my wet cavern up. There was a slight burning sensation where my interior flesh was not used to the friction of Trig's penis sliding into me, but I didnt bleed or even hurt really. In fact, nothing had ever felt this good before.

"Oh Trig, that, I just..." I stopped myself before I said the "L" word. It was only our first date after all, even if he was inside me. "that just, oh it feels so good!" I whispered. I was still leaning back on my elbows with my ass just over the edge of the table, and Trig was standing between my legs. I so wanted to kiss him at that moment and he must have read my mind as he leaned forward and planted his lips on mine. After a nice long kiss, during which my body got adjusted to its new visitor, he stood again, still buried inside me. Then he began to pump his penis in and out of my vagina.

As good as it felt before, this was a hundred times better. The top of his manhood slid back and forth over my most sensitive spot at the top of my slit. Each stroke in and out of me stoked a fire burning within that felt like it could only be put by me exploding. Nothing in my experience had prepared me for how good sex would feel. I knew it was supposed to be good, but I always figured like hot stone massage good, but I was out of my mind with pleasure.

My body reacted to Trig's movements with its own. My hips started rocking up and down in time with his invasions and soon he was groaning as deeply as I was. I tried to concentrate, to understand what was taking place with my body and the pleasure I was feeling but I could not, I was breathing hard, sweating, juices were pouring from my birth canal, and each inch of Trig took me closer and closer to a precipice that I sensed I wanted to fall over.

No one, not even me, had ever touched me sexually before, and it was as though the years of pent up frustration was being released at once. I knew what an orgasm was, but had no idea what it would feel like, or even if I could have one. The worst swearing I had ever uttered was probably a 'damn it!' at a broken nail, but I felt compelled, even in my ignorance, to coach Trig.

"Oh Trig, oh,, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I began whispering, and it felt so good to just say it that I began speaking louder. "Fuck me with your penis! Fuck me good! Oh fuck oh fuck oh....." With that I was no longer rocking my hips back and forth with Trig, but instead I was involuntarily rotating my hips in a figure eight as if I had an imaginary hula hoop I had to keep moving. Trig moaned his approval as I mashed my pubic mound against him this way and my vag squeezed his penis for all it was worth.

And then it hit me. Like a little jolt of electricity to that most sensitive spot at the top of my slit, I was suddenly awake, alive for the first time. Something was growing in waves in my abdomen, a wash of hormones surged through me, and then I was back out of my mind again with shear pleasure. At first it was just that spark, and the feeling of being alert. In that instance I thought "Is that it?" and my body answered my brain with "No honey, here, deal with this!"

I seized up, every muscle in my body tensed as the current left that spot and traveled all over. I suddenly lifted my hips off the table while Trig continued to pound my vag. Every nerve in my body was on fire and soaking in endorphins. I can't explain how good an orgasm felt or even what it felt like. It was goodness all over me, everywhere, inside and out. Every nerve tingled with ecstacy and my mind focus only on the feeling of Trig invading me. I so wanted Trig to share it with me and feel the same way.

He didn't make me wait. He grasped my hips and held me right where he wanted me, his penis buried as deep as it could be within me, and with a groan from both of us I felt his penis swell and contract several times as he injected me with his semen. His juices flooded me and leaked out around him as my vaginal muscles, acting all on their own, massaged and milked the juices from him.

We held each other like that for I don't know how long. My mind was tingling as much as my flesh was. My body felt like every stress I had ever felt in life ever was gone instantly. We kissed for a while with his manhood still within me, filling me and soaking in our combined sauce.

"I have the most wonderful girlfriend" he whispered, just as I was thinking to myself that I was no longer a girl. Now I was a woman. I had been on the receiving end of a wonderful man making love to me. I had crossed that threshold.

"I have an amazing boyfriend" I smiled as he massaged my breasts through the tank and sports bra I still had on.

"You want to see if there is an open bedroom we can sleep in? I don't think either of us should drive, and"

"Can we do some of those trust exercises you were talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, I would like that very much." I said as his soft penis fell from me, along with a river of our combined goo.

After a couple of tried we found an unoccupied bedroom. It must have been children's room as it had two regular sized beds, but we both squeezed into one without asking. I guess neither one of us wanted to be apart, not even the two or three feet between the beds. I had put my work out pants back on, but after a few minutes decided that was a bad idea as I couldn't sleep with them on anyway, and I wanted to be naked next to Trig. The room had a small bathroom and shower, so I got up and went into it to pee, rinse my face, and disrobe.

Trig was still awake when I returned, naked as the day I was born.

"Oh my."

No one other than a doctor had ever seen me naked before, and even though I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, or even an attention whore, with my uniform on dancing and high kicking on the sideline, I'm introverted in normal life. So I smiled and hoped for the best, that Trig wouldn't be overly critical of my small breasts, or any other flaws him might find. Truthfully I was proud of my body, I worked hard for it, but I know guys like boobies, and I didn't have them.

"I usually just sleep in a tee shirt, but my clean ones are in my bag in your car." I said.

"I can go get it for you, hang on."

"That would be great, if you would rather sleep next to me in a tee shirt instead of me naked and available for you to make love to anytime in the night you wanted. Good thinking Trig." I smiled.

"On second thought, I'll get it in the morning, Mi Mi." He grinned, then stood and disrobed himself. "I'd feel self conscious if I had cloths and you didn't. Plus my sweats are bunching up on me." He smiled.

"Has nothing to do with speed of access" I'm sure.

"Oh certainly not Mi Mi, I'm a gentleman!" He grinned.

We got back into bed, his arm around me as he rested his head on a pillow and I lay on my side using his pec for one instead.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, anything."

"Uh, okay, I like it, I mean, no one has ever given me a nick name, I've always been 'Mia', but, uh, where did you get 'Mi Mi' from?"

"You look like a 'Mi Mi', and I figured if you were going to call me 'Trig' you needed a nickname as well. So you like it?"

"Uh, wait, you're name isnt 'Trig'?"

"No, its Trevor. I've been called 'Trig' since high school. I was really good at math and one of my teachers started calling me that and it just stuck."

"Wow, its kind of bad that I didn't know my boyfriend's name."

"Yeah, but you do now, and besides, everyone call's me that."

"I just want you to call me 'Mi Mi'." I said.

"Why's that?"

"I don't know. I just like that you get your own name for me. Something for us to share, no one else. So, when will I see you again?"

"Uh, in the morning when we wake up?"

"No I mean.. I don't know what I mean really. I just didn't want to go days and days with out.. well, if you have plans though."

"Any plans I have that don't include you will be modified or canceled. Its a boyfriend thing. Tomorrow I'm supposed to study with my partner one last time before spring break. He and I get together every Saturday afternoon, his wife makes him stick to a study schedule and thats about all the time he has. But she sits with us and does her own work, so you would be welcome to as well."

"Maybe, we'll see. I do have a lot of school work to do. That might work out if you think its okay."

"I'm sure it is, Brent and Jessie are super nice."

We kissed good night, then kissed some more, which led to , well, you know. It was a wonderful night, and the small bed was just big enough for us.

12