Mia and Gio Ch. 02

Story Info
First day blues and new old enemies.
10.4k words
4.68
11.3k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today I was starting the job Gio offered me. It had been months since my first night here, and according to Nurse Becca, I was good to go. Completely healed. Cast free, bruise free, cut free, and more importantly stich free. Who knew stiches itched? True to her word, Sarah had visited every day. Staying with me until I was sleep. For that I was grateful. Who else was going to help me shower and get dressed? Not Gio!

I turned red at the thought. There was no way I would have let him see me naked! He already had many women around here to satisfy his needs. It made sense that he was nothing short of a player. On the occasions that I would spend time with only Sarah in the living room, I would always see him with a different woman on his arm. I would feign disinterest but I watched from the corners of my eyes as he led the woman to his bedroom. After they would leave, he would join us and watch a movie. At first we didn't talk at all but after a while Gio and I had become somewhat friends. It was weird at first, with him parading different women here every night, but somehow I became comfortable around him. That had to be due to that face that we spent almost every night together watching movies or just talking.

I had learned a lot about him growing up. He didn't have a bad childhood, just a strict important father. We were alike in that way. Growing up my dad did his best to keep an iron grip on my life, but after I learned that the distance from my window and the ground wouldn't kill me, he let up. Gio's dad never let up. He had been groomed to take over the "family business" since he was 13. There were no sports or dances for him. Every moment he spent outside of school, was with his dad learning the ropes. He didn't have any friends at all, because his father was so feared. I was shocked when he told me he considered us friends.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and I bounced out the bed to answer the door. For a split second I hesitated, waiting for the pain to kick in, then remembered I was better. Opening the door I saw Gio smiling brightly.

"Good morning Mia," he greeted.

"'Morning, I was just on my way to the shower to get ready. I have nothing to wear but the small amount of clothes your mother brought me. I hope that those will be fine until I can buy some more with my first paycheck," I explained.

He held up his hands and I could now see that he held a few bags in each hand. Interesting.

"I had the liberty of ordering you some things to wear for your first week. I have a very strict attitude when it comes to work. I expect you to look and act the part of a businesswoman. AS I stated before, I am a very different person at my office then I am here. I have some rules for you to read over and also a confidentiality agreement for you to sign," he said giving me the bags and papers. "On Mondays, we wear black." He said laughing at his own joke. He walked away and left me standing in the doorway rolling my eyes.

"10 minutes and we leave Mia," he yelled from downstairs. "I have a meeting to get too. I'm very time imperative."

10 minutes didn't even give me time to time shower. I had just enough time to brush my teeth, get dressed and unwrap my hair. After realizing I had wasted 2 minutes in thought I grabbed my toiletry bag and ran all the way down the hall to the guest bathroom. I was lucky I did my hair and showered last night.

"Mia, you have a bathroom in your room," He yelled again.

"The mirror is bigger down here. Please be quiet and leave me alone. I don't even know what I'm wearing yet," I yelled back.

"7 minutes," he chuckled. "The 2 yellow bags are what you need."

I officially hated him. It took me 2 minutes to brush my teeth and wash my face. It took me 3 minutes to unwrap my hair and fix the side that always messes up. I had 2 minutes to get dressed and I didn't even get to putting on my makeup. I ran down the hall and hit my toe on the banister.

"Fuck my life!!" I yelled.

I heard Gio chuckle and I made it to the room before I realized my grave mistake. I had left the bags in the bathroom down the hall. I had 1 minute to get the bags and get dressed. I wasn't going to make it. I ran at full speed and grabbed the bags, I had just made it back to the room when Gio yelled time.

"Coming," I yelled.

I threw the other bags in the room, grabbed the diamond necklace my mother had passed down to me, stuffed the papers in my bags and zoomed downstairs. I would get dressed in the car. Desperate times, desperate measures. Gio raised an eyebrow when he saw my appearance but didn't question it as we walked out. I had on pajama shorts and a yellow tank.

"It's a 10 minute drive to the office, is that enough time to get dressed? Or should I go the long way?" he asked.

"It shouldn't be hard to slip on a dress. I'll be fine," I said sliding in the back seat of a black truck.

I had done the whole clothes switching thing in the backseat enough that I was a pro at it. My entire high school career was spent basically switching clothes in the backseat before I got home.

"Ok," he said. I thought I saw a smirk there but I wasn't sure.

After he started the truck, I pulled out the dress from the bag and held it up. It was a black sweater dress that looked like it was going to itch all over my body. It was also insanely short and very ugly! It even had a turtle neck and shoulder pads? What the fuck was this? Where was option 2? Maybe it was a shirt and pants in the other bag. I opened the other bag and saw only a box. I opened the box and stared in disbelief at the shoes. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was not these... Things. I picked the black 2 inch heel shoe up and instantly thought of my old church shoes. They had a buckle going across the front and a bow on the back. Worst, I didn't see another outfit in here.

"Gio, what were you thinking when you bought this outfit?" I asked.

"I had Tony pick it out. You don't like it?" he asked dumbfounded.

I looked up and saw him watching me in the mirror. He couldn't be serious. This was literally the ugliest dress ever and it probably had been 2 dollars.

"This is not a dress Gio. This is a disaster," I complained.

He just shrugged and watched the road again. I was pissed. There was no way I could actually fit this thing. And I definitely wasn't wearing it in public.

"4 minutes away," he reminded.

I sighed and slipped my clothes off. The dress actually had a built in bra. I was in hell. I slipped my bra off and sat in his backseat naked from the waist up. I found myself almost hoping I would catch him watching me get dressed, but he didn't take his eyes off the road. I don't know what had gotten into me. I didn't see him like that!

The dress was almost impossible to get on. It took me a lot of grunting and hard work but I had finally gotten it on. Tight was an understatement. The dress was as tight as a corset and barely reached mid-thigh. The sides had ugly ass bows all over it and it even came with a belt. This dress was getting burned as soon as I got back to the house. I managed to get both shoes on before the car stopped. The door opened and Gio held out his hand.

"You look nice," he said as I got out.

I just glared at him. The dress was worse when I stood up. I looked like a Christmas hooker.

"I'll do my own shopping from now on," I shook my head.

I could barely walk as I struggled to keep my dress down. It kept riding up my ass and I was highly uncomfortable. We walked into the building and true to his word, Gio's entire demeanor changed. I could feel the sudden chill as I had no idea what I was walking into. It seemed that I had conveniently forgotten that this man had ordered someone's death. He was just a nicer person than the one I escaped from. At least he didn't use his hands like Angel did. Angel used to torture people in front of me and I would pray he would just put them out their misery already. Man I was such a fucked up person. I guess it was too late now to worry about that now.

"We're going up," he told the elevator attendant.

Some women snickered at my dress but otherwise nobody said anything.

We stepped in the elevator and the door dinged behind us. It was just us in the tiny space and I could hear my heart beating hard. I knew he probably could too. I was out of breath from fighting with this dress still. He stepped up to me and tucked my hair behind my ear. I shivered at his touch. His big brown eyes gazed into my own and I felt my heart speed up. At this rate I would die. I could barely breathe when his eyes went to my lips. I was now pressed against the elevator wall with Gio's body against mine. Now I was sure he could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I was lusting over a murderer. I was so so so so fucked up.

"Mia, the men you're going to meet, they're important people. They're not here to do anything but business. They're not here to make pleasantries. Do what I say. Speak when I say speak. Respect me. I am your boss, play by my rules," he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my cooperation, because if I opened my mouth, I was sure I would make a really embarrassing sound. I was more than turned on and I wanted him right now!

"Calm down Mia," he growled at me.

He stepped away from me just as the elevator door dinged its stop. The doors slid open and 3 very good looking men looked at us with hard looks. I wanted to press the button and close the doors in their faces. Instead I made myself get off the elevator and smile.

"Nice to meet you young lady. I'm Michel Asloni," the oldest man said shaking my hand. "These are my sons Jacob and Anthony. My heirs."

I shook everyone's hand and was about to introduce myself before Gio cut me off.

"This is my assistant Mia, and she's going to go get us some waters," Gio asked for me.

"Ah yes, Reyes! We have business to discuss," Jacob laughed.

They walked into the office and left me standing there looking totally bewildered. I didn't know where any waters were at. I looked around the huge clearing and spotted a door. I wasn't just going to stand here and look stupid. But what if I walked into a room of dead bodies? I took a breath and shook it off. I opened the door slowly and thanked God I walked into the right room. It was stocked with beers, liquor waters and wines. I grabbed 4 waters and was delighted with myself. I was about to walk right in the room they were in until it occurred to me that that would be impolite. I knocked instead.

"Come in Mia," Gio said.

I slide in, aware of the ugly ass dress riding up my thighs and slipped out leaving the door cracked in case he needed me again. I went and sat on the couch farthest from the door and started reading a book lying on the stand next to it. The book captured my interest and I found myself getting deeper into the plotline until a mention of my name caught my attention. I almost looked up but instead decided against it at the last second. I continued to look at the book, but my attention was solely theirs.

"That Mia is something to look at Reyes," Michel said nonchalantly.

"That she most certainly is. I would enjoy my time with her given the chance," the son, Jacob, said.

"You know how these young ones are. Always with sex on the mind. Always trying to seduce and charm these women right out their panties," the dad laughed again.

What? What did he say? Seduce who? I strained to listen harder.

"Jacob is always chasing after a pair of legs. My last secretary only lasted a week because of him. She had convinced herself that he was in love with her. I had to fire her after she made a scene at the office. I don't know why he gets a kick out of breaking these girls' hearts," they all laughed. "I don't know why he insists on charming these young women out their panties when all he has to do is flash some money and they come undone. That would save so much trouble!"

"I'm sure Reyes has his eye on her already," the other son said. What was his name again? "She is a fine piece of work!"

I heard Gio laugh and the others join in.

"Although I do enjoy a nice business affair, I'm not interested in that one. I don't like little girls, nor do I like children. She is far from being someone I plan on having relations with men. Any of you are welcome," Gio explained. "But I must confess, she certainly has some baggage."

"Always a gentlemen! We'll be in contact about that arrangement with the Broxy Case," Michel said.

I heard their chairs scrape backwards and pretended like I was totally engrossed in the book. When they came out I had already gotten my face together and had on a mask.

"It was certainly nice to meet you Mia," Jacob said with his eyes roaming over my body.

"As was you gentlemen. Have a safe trip home," I thanked them.

As the elevator doors closed I let me façade drop and crossed my arms. I could see my reflection in the elevator doors and I did not like what I saw. Giovanni walked out his office and nodded at me to come here.

"You did well today Mia. I think you'll make a lovely assistant," he said tucking my hair again.

The gesture only made me want to cry. I thought back to earlier. How dumb I was. I wouldn't be dumb for him anymore. Unfortunately, my emotions were too in control for my liking. I stepped out of his reach and crossed my arms. I wanted him to see that I was upset.

"Did I do something to upset you Mia?" he asked concerned.

I ignored him and kept staring at him. I knew I was issuing a challenge but I couldn't back down. I was being blatantly disrespectful but I refused to lower my eyes. Fuck it. For the 3rd time that day, I watched Gio's demeanor go from friendly to hostile. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into him, never breaking eye contact.

"What's your problem with me Amiah?" he growled.

I snatched my arms from him and stepped away from him again. I was scared, hell I was terrified, but I was also pissed. I didn't think right when I was pissed. Baggage? I didn't have any baggage!

"I don't have baggage Giovanni! And for the record, I'm not interested in you either!" I hissed at him. "I don't like my men emotionally unavailable and damaged!"

That was a low blow. I instantly wanted to take the words back when I saw the look in his eyes. He was pissed. I don't think I had ever seen him pissed. Not even the night I first met him when that guy said he had killed his father!

He stalked towards me in a way that had me backing up until I hit the wall and realized I was trapped. Fuck me! This is what I get for having a temper. Now I was going to get it. He raised his hand and I flinched at the movement. I could see him hesitate for a second before he wrapped his hand around my throat softly and kissed me.

"What ar-"

His kiss silenced me. His kiss rocked my world. His kiss made my insides tingle. I would like to say I pushed him off of me and smacked the living hell out of him, but I didn't so I can't. However I did wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I could barely register when his hand slid from my neck to grip my ass. But I did register when he picked me up and carried me to the table. He laid me down gently without breaking our kiss. I could feel the cold wood against my back as he lifted my dress and ran his hands down my body stopping at my thong. I shivered against his lips and he kissed me harder. Somehow he ended up over me on table and the kiss was broken. I took his shirt over his head as he undid his buckle. Once his shirt was off he collapsed back on top of me and started kissing me again. I didn't realize I wasn't wearing the dress anymore until I felt his skin on my skin. He broke the kiss again and I pouted until he started sucking my neck and massaging my thigh. I moaned my satisfaction loudly in his ear and I could feel his satisfaction through his pants. I reach down and grabbed his dick and he bit my neck hard. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure and I wanted more. His fingers found their destination and he slid two fingers deep in me while massaging my clit with his thumb. I was going to die right there on that table.

"Oh Gio, that feels so good," I moaned in his ear.

He stiffened and opened his eyes looking at me. I felt his absence before my brain could register that he had moved off of me and was now standing by the door. I sat up confused and stared at him. He punched the wall and ran his hands through his hair.

"Fuck!" he yelled out.

"What Gio? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Listen," he said without looking at me. "This cannot and will not ever happen again. We need to keep this strictly professional. I don't know what just happened, but it's over and it can never happen again! You need to respect me Amiah. I am not your friend, I'm not your lover, hell I'm not even somebody you can trust. I'm just somebody doing you a favor! Like a brother!!" He stared at me with cold eyes. Not a drop of the emotion that was just in them.

"If I'm such a nuisance, I'll just leave!" I yelled back.

"Yes leave Amiah! LEAVE AND GO WHERE?! News flash: You're another Orphan Annie," He yelled back. "I don't want anything other from you but for you to do your job! I'm not interested in little girls! Don't think you can just throw yourself on me and its ok because I got hard! Of course I'll respond. I'm a man!"

Not understanding where his anger was coming from, I put my head in my hands. I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed and angry. He didn't want me and I wanted him. My body still wanted him. I felt the tears threaten to come so I needed to end this quickly. I looked up at him and shook my head at him.

"YOU KISSED ME! I didn't ASK you to do that! YOU did that!" I yelled at him. "I didn't come on to you Giovanni. You came on to me! You threw yourself onto me!"

He stared at me coldly before turning around. "Won't happen again. Get dressed," he demanded before closing the door and walking out.

This is what I get. Deep down I knew that I had no business sleeping with a man like him. I was so mad at myself for reacting like that. Especially after what I just heard him say! I am such an idiot.

The ride home was awkward and quiet. I sat in the front seat this time and stared out the window the entire time. I just wanted to get there and curl up in bed and cry. I can't describe the joy I felt when we pulled into the driveway. I was so relieved.

"From now on Tony will drive you to and from work," he said without looking at me.

"He creeps me out. I'd rather sit here miserable and quiet with you rather than ride anywhere with him alone," I shivered.

"Please don't talk back to me," he sighed before getting out the car.

I walked into the house and smiled at the sight. Sarah was pointing at Gio and standing on her tip toes to grab his ear.

"You can't leave a woman in the dark by herself Giovanni Reyes! It's not right!" she squealed. "I'm almost 100% sure I raised you better than that!"

She spotted me and her face lit up. I watched as she ran too me and crushed me between her arms. She had a strong grip for a little woman.

"Oh my daughter! My little caramel mocha! Are you ok? How was work? Was that ogre nice to you? Did he send you to work in that? Who raised him? Not me Mia, not me," she cooed while shooting him dirty looks. "You look cold, are you cold?"

It was hot in the house but I shivered just for her entertainment and nodded. "It is a little chilly in this ensemble Sarah."

Gio rolled his eyes and scoffed at the whining in my voice.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me mommy dear? Let's get you into some real clothes! I'll make you some tomato soup. Do you like tomato soup?" I nodded. "That's why you're my favorite."

She led me upstairs and waited until I changed into some sweats and a t-shirt.

"I'll have some appropriate work clothes ready for you in the morning. Let's watch some movies while Gio cooks for us," she said leading me to the living room.