Mia Has A Date

Story Info
Mia's first submissive date with her Zone Master.
1.3k words
3.89
86.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone rings, and you answer it. It's me.

"Mia?"

"Yes..."

"Meet me at the store at 8:00pm," I say. "Do not wear anything that is not red! Everything that is not your skin must be red! And don't wear any bra or panties, don't speak to anyone on the bus, and don't bring a purse; only bring fare for the bus."

Click.

Unbeknownst to you, I am waiting in the parking lot ahead of time. As it is late summer, it is not yet dark outside. I am sitting in my van, zoom lens on my camera at the ready. You look smashing as you get of the bus- your tall frame highlighted by a short red skirt and a red waist jacket, red sandles, even a red bow in your hair! I get a great picture of you stepping off the bus, your short skirt rising enough to show the dark tops of your red stockings. A nice, sexy touch, I think.

You look around, but don't see me. I get a couple of more photos as you walk towards the front door. You are trying to find me, but don't...

Driving around, I stop my van on the other side of the entrance, and get out to walk inside. I, of course, am wearing nothing but black. I find you looking around trying to find me. I let you go for a minute or two before I allow you to catch my eyes. I motion to you to follow me.

I walk ahead of you to the pharmacy section, over to the health goods, and turn down an aisle. By the time you get there, you don't see me. Wondering which way I went, you walk towards the end of the aisle. I am waiting for you around the corner. I quickly put my hand over your mouth and my lips to your ear. "Do exactly as I say, Mia!" you nod your head "yes."

"Now, unbutton your jacket, and come with me. Do not be distracted by other customers, but keep your eyes fixed on me." I watch as you slowly unbutton your jacket, then turn to walk ahead of you to the next aisle. I pick up a 'personal massager' and hand it to you. "Hold this to your chest. I'm going to take some pictures." I step back and pull out my camera.

After a couple of poses with the massager, I tell you to put it back onto the shelf. "Show me your tits, Mia. I want a picture of your tits exposed here." Looking a little nervous, nevertheless you comply. I put my camera away, and walk towards you to whisper in you ear once more. "Very good," I tell you, and give you a small kiss on the lips. "Now, button up that jacket and meet me outside."

I walk quickly away, leaving you there fumbling with your buttons.

When you get outside the door, I am waiting for you. I take your hand and walk you to my van. Stopping outside, I reach into my pocket and pull out a black ribbon, and carefully tie it around your neck, with a nice little bow right at your throat. What a marvelous choker it is, contrasting nicely against your skin and all the red of your clothing. I stroke you neck with my fingers, moving down as far as your jacket's neckline will allow. Now holding your shoulders, I move my mouth to the side of your face, kissing your neck and earlobe.

Having carefully parked my van so that the side faces away from the store front and towards the lot next door, I open the side door of my van, and sit down on the door sill. "Come closer, Mia. Put your hands against the side of the van, and slightly spread your legs."

As you stand directly in front of me, I slide my fingers under the hem of your skirt, and place my hands on your legs, my thumbs slowly caressing your inner thighs. I move my hands up your legs, and you feel my thumbs as they lightly move up the inside of your thighs, lifting your skirt as they go, past the tops of your stockings, until my fingers are almost at your hips, my thumbs just below the cleft of your womanhood. Slowly, I rotate my elbows outward, and my fingers move inwards over your garter straps until they frame the the triangle of your mound.

I move my face closer to you, and take a deep breath. I can smell your sex, and it's very arousing. Trailing my fingers down the inside of your thighs, I slide my left hand out from under your dress, and place in upon the back of your right hip. Rotating my right elbow back in, I cup my hand between your legs, and feel the warmth of your soft, sexy labia. You gasp as I touch your pussy for the first time, ever so lightly at first, moving my fingers back and forth over your lips, feeling the first hint of your wetness. I move my finger to my lip, inhaling your aroma, and then I lightly run my tongue over my finger, tasting my first taste of your sweet nectar.

"Touch yourself, Mia, and feel how wet you are." From inches away I watch as you run your fingers inside your soft wet pussy lips, your hemline rising and falling with the motion of your hand. With both of my hands now on your waist, I kiss the back of your hand as you touch yourself. I take your wrist between the thumb and fingers of my right hand, and pull your hand to my face. Once again, I partake of the intoxicating perfume of your sex, closing my eyes to savor it.

I lift your hand up to your face and put your fingers to your mouth, smearing a dab of your juices on your lips, allowing you the taste and smell of your own sex. I gently prod you to take your fingers into your mouth, saying "Get them nice and wet, Mia."

"This time, I want you to put your fingers deep inside your pussy, and cover them with your wetness." You are very nervous as you stand in front of me in the darkened parking lot, one hand on the side of the van next to the open door, as you deeply delve into your own moist womanhood with the other hand. "Close your eyes, Mia. Feel how warm and wet you are inside. That's good. Now, get three fingers inside, letting your thumb touch your clit. Excellent."

I watch as you finger yourself inches from my face. Your skirt hides much of your pussy from me, but I see as your fingers rub in and out, and imagine your thumb pressing upon your clit. I do think you're beginning to enjoy this. Your breaths are becoming deeper yet shorter. I would love for you to make yourself cum right here... right now.

"Mia!"

I startle you from your concentrated efforts. "Feed me you wet fingers. I want to taste your wetness."

You seem reluctant to stop. I take your wrist in my hand, and slowly suck your fingers dry, closing my eyes as I enjoy the aroma, the wetness, and the taste. I take my hand and cup it under your pussy once again. My middle finger slides easily between your parted lips. Your pussy is hot, wet, tight, and ready. I rub your clit with my thumb as I scoop a handfull of honey from between your pussy lips. I take another taste and offer the remainder to you.

Moving both of my hands back to your waist, I push you back far enough for me to stand. I place your hand at your side and walk you around the van, open the door, and motion for you to get inside, before I return to the other side, and enter the van.

"you passed the first test, my dear Mia, our adventure is only beginning..."