Mia Mine Ch. 05

Story Info
Mia and David begin to spend the weekend together.
6.3k words
4.81
27.4k
36

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

Mia and David were lying in bed, wrapped in each other's arms and the afterglow of another beautiful and passionate love making session.

After a bit David said, "It has been a long day, I am hungry, are you?"

"Famished," replied Mia. "Do you have something we can make here? I really don't feel like going out."

"Oh yes my dear, I have something very special and would love to prepare dinner for you. Do you like salmon?"

"Love it!" was Mia's reply.

"Tell you what, let me go downstairs and make us some dinner, and you can take a shower while I am getting our meal ready."

"Sounds like a lovely idea, I will make it quick so I can help you." And with that, Mia jumped out of the bed and headed to the master bath. After relieving herself, she opened the glass shower door and smiled. "This is a man's house right now," she said to herself. The soap and shampoo were neither something she wanted to use, so she went back out to put something on so she could go down and retrieve her bags so she could get her own soap and shampoo.

Once again she was taken aback by David's thoughtfulness, for as she came out of the bathroom, there were her bags already on the bed, along with a towel and wash cloth.

"Thank you for bringing my bags up," Mia shouted, "that was very thoughtful."

"Any and everything for you, my love!" David shouted back over the sounds of cooking utensils being brought out.

Mia showered quickly and stepped out of the shower to dry. She also quickly ran her hair dryer around her hair, but decided to put it in a ponytail so she could hurry and help David with their dinner.

She wondered what to wear as she stood in front of the mirror, then noticed the huge closet that was connected to the bathroom. She walked in and turned on the light. There was David's sparsely filled clothing. She smiled again to herself, thinking what an unassuming man he was. She saw a large white dress shirt (the only one in his entire collection).

She smiled again as she reached to take it off its hanger. She had always wanted to do that, wear her man's shirt, and just his shirt. She put it on and was glad the shirt tails were long enough to barely cover her penis. She rolled up the long sleeves, and left the top three buttons undone. She walked back out into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. She was quite happy with what she saw and hoped David would have as much fun with her choice as she was.

She walked back out into the bedroom, found her slippers, put them on and padded downstairs to see how their dinner was doing.

As she stepped into the large family room at the bottom of the stairs, she turned to walk into the open kitchen. Before her second step in that direction she heard a long low whistle. She saw David walking back into the kitchen from the back door.

"Wow! You look so hot! Just like in the movies when the female star wears the male star's shirt. Only I don't recall any of those movie stars looking as ravishing as you!"

Mia was surprised to feel herself blushing. "You are so sweet, and look, you are making me blush! I don't remember the last time I blushed."

She walked right over to him, reached her arms up around his shoulder and neck, and planted a huge kiss on his lips. He dropped the long barbecue spatula on the floor, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up to match her huge kiss with a huge hug. He spun her around and finally put her feet back on the floor.

"Enough of this frivolity, we have work to do."

"Yes chef, how may I be of service?"

"I've left the salad makings on the island counter, if you are so inclined, could you make our salad?"

"I would love to, but before I start, what is that mouthwatering smell?"

"Oh, that is my 'secret' salmon sauce. I use it to baste the salmon while I barbeque it, and then have some extra we can use to lightly cover the finished product on our plates. Don't tell anyone but I sometimes even put some on top of my rice side dish."

Mia laughed, "Both your secrets are safe with me." She made the imaginary locking her lips with the twist of the invisible key motion, and threw the key away. As David reached down to pick up the spatula he had dropped, Mia walked around the island to start preparing the salad, with all the makings David had laid out, with a beautiful, and very sharp (she found out) knife.

David took some of his sauce and two beautiful looking salmon filets out the door to the back deck, where the barbeque was Mia assumed. She was glad the door was glass so she could see him out on the deck in the glow of the flood light. She was quite amazed and taken by the fluidity of his motions, how adept he was, how each motion seemed to accomplish 2 or 3 goals. She knew he had to have some sort of cooking experience to be able to move around so effortlessly. She watched as he was bending over the grill, taking careful aim with the spatula, pushing it slowly, then picking it up and flipping it over. "Wonder what that was about," she thought.

Mia returned to busying herself making the salad, enjoyed the sense of working together to make their first in home dinner. She didn't notice that David was at the door watching her. He too was amazed at her grace, confidence, and how she worked with such wonderful concentration.

He also loved watching her as she walked around the kitchen, especially when she bent over to look in a cabinet for something she didn't have. He got a wonderful view of that hot, tight ass and the back of her smooth ball sac. He could feel himself starting to get hard again, and smiled, at how this beautiful woman had re awakened his long dormant sex drive.

Just then, he heard a flare up from the barbeque and knew that some of the butter in his sauce had dripped into the flame and flared up a bit. He walked back over to the barbeque, and got his handy spray bottle of water, and quickly extinguished the minor flare up. He used his finger to press down on the cooking salmon to test if it was done.

"Not quite" he thought and began to get his serving tray ready and clean up the deck barbeque area a bit. Even though it was still winter, he loved having the wonderful deck right outside his kitchen door so he could barbeque when it was cold. He was especially happy he could make his special salmon for Mia and hoped she liked it.

He gave the salmon another push with his finger and found it to be just right. He turned off the burners, turned off the gas, took the spatula and lifted the two pieces of filet carefully and laid them softly down onto the serving tray. By carrying the tray and the spatula he couldn't open the door, so he tapped lightly and looked in at Mia. She heard the tap, smiled, and quickly walked over to the door. He loved watching her walk in just his dress shirt. Her nipples, now hard, were fun to watch against the soft cotton as they jiggled along with her breasts as she walked. He also noticed the tip of her beautiful penis swinging beneath the open shirt tails. What an erotic site he thought to himself, and gave her a big smile through the glass as she opened the door and let him in.

"Thanks beautiful."

"You are most welcome, happy to help. Looks like you are carrying some precious cargo."

David smiled and looked down for one last look at Mia's precious cargo. "Let me put this down and we can set the table and eat this wonderful dinner."

Mia watched him again, moving with such purpose and grace. She didn't know where anything was so asked, "How can I help?"

"The place mats are on top of the fridge. I will get the napkins and silverware. The wine is cooling in the lower drawer in the fridge, and the corkscrew is in that top drawer next to the stove."

Mia went on her mission and followed directions to a "T". He reached up to the top shelf of one of the cabinets and got two nice big wine glasses and set them down in front of both place mats. He then got two dinner plates out and set them on the island.

"Ok, so nothing fancy here, how about we dish up out here and then go sit at the table?"

"Sounds wonderful to me," Mia said.

"After you, my dear."

Mia got some rice, a little salad and then looked over to David for help to get the salmon on her plate."

He took the spatula and pointed down at a place on one of the filets and looked at Mia. "A little more please," said Mia. David moved his cut down a little further, cut through the moist fish, slid the spatula under the piece and expertly slid her piece onto her plate.

"Take that little ladle over there and put a little of the hot sauce in the little pan on the back burner on top of your fish."

Mia once again followed orders and now had her plate full. David had followed her around and filled his plate, topped off his fish (and yes, his rice) with a couple ladles full of the sauce.

They both walked out to the dining room and sat together on the same side of the table, facing the window that had a view of the mountains. David lit a couple tall candles and turned off the overhead light. "This is so romantic, thank you David, I haven't felt this wonderfully happy for a very long time."

"You deserve to be happy all the time my love. I can't tell you how long it has been for me to be happy, and no one has ever made me feel this good. I hope you enjoy the meal."

"I certainly love the company and the mood, I am sure the food will be just as wonderful," said Mia and she leaned over to give David a kiss. They held the kiss for quite a while before David broke free and said "We should eat while it is still hot."

"Yes dear," smiled Mia as she used her fork to get her first piece of salmon and slowly, tantalizingly, brought it to her mouth. She closed her lips around the fork and slid it out. The salmon almost melted in her mouth. It was cooked just perfectly.

"That is by far the best salmon I have ever tasted! What are you some sort of gourmet seafood chef?"

David laughed. "It is all in the way you cook the salmon my new convert. So many people ruin salmon when the say they are barbequing it. I have seen way too many people wrap it in foil and put it on the grill. To me that is sacrilege. The way to cook it on a grill, to get the charbroiled effect is to get the grill piping hot, place the salmon down on the grill skin side down.

Since the grills are hot, the skin will stick to them. Cover the fish with the sauce and let it slip down and cause some flare ups. Cook it for a while like that, until the top turns a little lighter in color. Then, slide the spatula between the skin and the meat, careful to get the spatula all the way down on the skin for most of the flavor comes in that bit of grey between the skin and meat. Then turn the fish back over on top of the skin that has stuck to the grill, add more sauce, turn down the heat a bit, and let it finish. Good salmon is so flaky when cooked, so turning it back over onto the skin stops it from falling between the grills."

"Now that was quite the explanation! I am impressed at your knowledge, but especially your expertise of movement while you cook. I have a feeling you didn't learn that watching the Food Channel."

David laughed. "Yes I worked as a cook at a couple different fancy restaurants while I went to college so very long ago."

"I am so impressed! I think you have now spoiled me. I will never be able to order salmon at a restaurant again!"

"That was my intention all along. I want to have a way to make you want to stay and so I can feed you, salmon too!" David laughed and looked into Mia's eyes. He felt he could see for miles in her gaze, and loved the miles she took him in her eyes. He knew he wanted this woman in every way he could have her.

Mia made groans of delight with every delicious bite and said, "My God! This is almost as good as sex... almost."

"Now that is the best compliment I have ever gotten, I can't tell you how much I love to make you happy," said David as he reached his hand over to caress Mia's thigh. He so loved her soft skin, it felt like silk on his hand. He let his hand run slowly down to her kneecap, then all the way to the top of her thigh. He smiled when he looked down and saw the tip of her now hardening penis peek between the two shirt tails. He felt very pleased that his touch on her, had the same effect as her touch did on him.

"That was, and this is delicious! Are you trying to seduce me with your wondrous food and loving touch?"

"Am I that easy to read?" laughed David.

"Yes, probably because I want you so much. I will read the story that is you forever David."

With that Mia leaned over to hold David's head and kissed him with everything she had. David matched her intensity and held the kiss. Finally he broke away a bit and said, "Mmmmm, I love the taste of my salmon on your lips."

"I love the taste of everything of you on my lips," purred Mia. "Now, as romantic and wonderful as this diner was, let me do the dishes while you clean up your cooking area."

"Yes M'Lady."

David helped carry out their plates to the kitchen. As he walked towards the back door, he turned and said, "All the cleaning supplies are under the sink." He didn't turn away, for he wanted to watch her bend over again to get out the dish washing liquid. His wait was rewarded, as once again the shirt rose as she bent over, giving him another glance at her beautiful ass. As Mia stood, she turned and saw his gaze and giggled. "You are so naughty! And I so love it!"

David laughed and braved the now very cold temperature outside and cleaned the barbeque's grills, wiped it down, and put the cover back on.

He walked back inside and over to Mia who was just finishing up the few dishes they had used. He stood behind her and circled his hands around her waist, pulling her ass to his groin. She wiggled her ass against him which instantly made him begin to get hard.

"Someone is happy to see me," she whispered.

David moved his hands down from her waist and held her now hardening penis. "Someone is happy to be seen," he whispered back, into her ear, letting his hot breath blow into her ear. This created shiver in Mia and she pushed herself even harder against his body. He bent his head over again so he could kiss her neck, which she enjoyed very much as evident in her throwing her head back and moaning.

"I want you David," Mia said, "I want to be inside you, I want to take your ass again and feel you all about me."

David turned her around, she looked up into his eyes, he kissed her and then said, "Yes baby, I want that very much too. I want to feel you inside me, want to feel you cum inside me while I look at your beautiful face."

With that he grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to the master bedroom. He led her over to the bed, she kicked off her slippers, and he loved the fact that he only had to undo 3 buttons to lift his shirt off of her body, and that she now stood naked in front of him. He relished this view and let his eyes feast on her beautiful nude body. He turned her around, slowly and tried to inspect every lovely inch.

"Do I pass inspection?" Mia cooed.

"Oh my yes, I fear the inspected is far superior to the inspector."

"Well, let's just see about that. Stand still and let me undress you."

David did as ordered. Mia started with his sweater, lifted it up over his head. Next came the t-shirt which also was lifted up over his head. She felt his shoulders and ran her hands down his arms. Next she held his face in her hands and gave him a kiss, letting her tongue dart in and out of his mouth, playing with his tongue. Her hands dropped again, sliding down his sides to his hips, then started to undo his belt. She took the belt out of the loops and gave it a soft wave to playfully spank his butt.

She dropped the belt and worked on his pants button and zipper and in no time had him stepping out of his pants. She slid down his legs to remove his shoes and socks. She kissed her way up to his boxers which had to have their elastic band lifted up and over his hard penis now standing proudly at attention. As she leaned down to slide the boxers down his legs, she made sure her lips made contact with his hardness, which created a soft moan from him. So now David too, stood naked in front of Mia.

She smiled and took his hand and led him over to the bed. She pulled the pillows down and put them under his lower back and ass. She stepped back a moment to admire her work and his body. David reached for her, but Mia stepped back a bit more, "Let me do this my way lover." David dropped his hand and watched her as she walked over to her bag and removed her bottle of scented lubricant.

He couldn't take his eyes away from her hard, smooth penis as it jostled against her smoothly shaved skin as she walked. It was such an erotic sight. He had never even thought this sight would make him so hot, but then he never envisioned meeting, let alone being with someone as completely beautiful and sexy as Mia.

Mia opened the bottle and squeezed some of the lubricant on her hand, set the bottle down beside him, and rubbed the slippery lotion onto her fingers. She found David's little puckered opening and began lightly rubbing all around it. David moaned and instinctively opened his legs further.

"That's it lover, spread those wonderful legs for Mia."

He gasped a bit as she slid her first fingertip in ever so slowly. She pushed gently until she was past her first, then second knuckle. She then slowly removed it all the way back to the tip, then slid it in again, this time a little faster and harder. She smiled as she looked at his face, his eyes closed and a wonderful mixture of pleasure and wonder in his expression. She now began to thrust her finger in and out, his hips pushing to meet her thrusts. She slowly removed her finger, with a whispered "no" from David. She put two fingers together and started the whole process over again. With her other hand, she started to use the rest of the lube on her now rock hard penis. As her two fingers now moved easily inside him, she knew he was as ready as she.

"Open your eyes sweet one, I want you to look into my eyes when I slide into you."

David opened his eyes to view the most beautiful look on the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The look of loving passion on Mia's face made him warm all over and his penis like stone.

He felt the tip of her penis at his entrance and held his breath as she began to push it inside him. As he was still new at this, there was that little twinge of pain, not as much as the first time, and subsided much faster as well. He felt himself relax and accepted her push until she was completely inside him. What a marvelous feeling he thought. Never in his wildest fantasies had he thought he could feel so complete. Mia moved her hands to his sides, grabbed hold of him, and began thrusting herself in and out. Once again, slowly at first, but then building with intensity with each thrust.

The pleasure David felt made it difficult to keep his eyes open but he wanted to see this vision of loveliness as she made love to him. Her head now thrown back and her breathing turning more into pants.

"Oh God David! You feel so good. I love making love to you!"

"I love the way you make love to me Mia. I love how you fill me. Oh yes, deeper! Harder!"

Mia began thrusting with everything she had, pounding away inside her love. She loved watching his hard penis bounce with each thrust, and reached her hand to stroke him in time with her thrusts. He had lifted his ass off the pillows and was arching his back to meet her thrusts. She could sense he was ready to cum, and this accentuated her own excitement.

"Oh David! Get ready, I am cumming! I am going to fill your sweet ass!"

"Oh yes Mia! Now! I'm cumming too!"

Mia saw his first shot of semen rocket out of him all the way up to his face as she felt her own first release. She held herself tightly to him as she shot load after load inside him. She saw his loads land on his stomach as she squeezed the last of hers into him. She held herself like that, inside him, until she felt her penis begin to soften and shrink.

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12