Mia More

Story Info
The next encounter with the new neighbour.
1.6k words
4.56
26.5k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 5 days after my very close encounter with Mia. I was still on very high spirit after meeting her, and fucking her. I could think of nothing else. We kept in touch via text messages and phone calls. She was "on location" for some photo shoot. One less about fashion and more about horny transsexuals having very sexy fun.

She sent me a few pictures of her in knee high boots and fishnet stockings and nothing else, with a very pretty blonde running the tip of her tongue over Mia's gorgeous cock. There was a caption with the picture, "you and me tomorrow". The next message was a screenshot of a map with a location near the park in town, with a caption saying to meet her at 10am and to dress sexy for her.

With the weather as it was I picked a short dress, dark red, with black lace over the shoulders. I thought I'd wear my fishnet stockings, with my lace-up boots. My long red wig was replaced with a red wig which went to black from halfway down. It fell smooth around my face, cut in nice layers.

I made sure my make-up was a match, my lips matching my dress, and my eyes matching the dark hair. Heavy smoky eyes, extra-long eyelashes, and dark red nails. I carried my necessary items in a small shoulder bag, as I decided to take the bus to the park.

I got eyed up and down by male and female passengers. Some men brushed past me, "accidentally" letting their hands touch my leg or arse. Luckily none of them had a grab at my crotch. Although my cock was tucked away tightly, a big hand might still have found a surprise. A blonde woman, sat across from me, kept staring at my boobs and licking her lips.

She moved her leg so she had one foot between my legs and let her leg then gently touch the inside of my legs. As she did this her hand slowly moved down between her thighs and she started to slowly touch herself up, with her hand moving closer to her pussy.

We both got up for the same stop, and she fell into me, or pretended to fall into me. She looked straight into my eyes, whispering an apology. This didn't stop her from letting her hand grab my arse and letting both her hands rest there. As we got off the bus I stopped briefly to get my bearings. The blonde stopped next to me. "You can always come with me, if you're lost. I'd be happy to entertain you for a few hours, or days or weeks. You are so stunning, and so very much my type," she said with a voice that was almost dripping with cum.

I told her I was on my way to meet with someone by the park and just tried figuring out the quickest route. She said she was on her way there as well, and offered to walk with me. Although I'd rather focus on Mia, I couldn't think of a polite way to brush the woman off, and rather than her following me around, I thought I'd take her up on the offer. Her name was Linda, and she kept finding an excuse to touch me. My hand, my arm and my arse again.

As we approached the park I could see Mia. She looked so pretty, in a black mesh top, a leather skirt and also in lace-up boots. Her long black hair was done up, exposing her gracious neck, which I so desperately wanted to kiss.

"Hello sexy", she greeted me. "I see you met Linda. Linda is my make-up lady, photographer, best friend and confidant."

Linda smiled at me and told me that our meeting wasn't entirely by chance. Mia had told her about me, and how well we got on and what we got up to. She had wanted to meet me in person, to see what Mia was so enthusiastic about.

"You really are gorgeous sweetie," Linda said. "And I love, and I mean LOVE, the size of tits you chose. And for that reason alone I hope that one day you'd do me the honour of fucking my brains out."

"So, I am yesterday's news then?" Mia asked with mock anger.

Linda suggested a compromise, saying we could both fuck her and that we could decide which two holes we were going to fill. Mia then quickly put her hand up Linda's skirt and touched her pussy.

"Yep, soaking wet, as expected," Mia said before licking her fingers.

Mia told me Linda was somewhat of a tranny-maniac, who loved nothing more than to seduce or being seduced and fucked by transsexuals, or on occasion a very pretty crossdresser. They then told me we were going to Linda's studio, which was not far from the park.

Their plan was to do a photo shoot of me. Partially to promote Linda's new business website and her skills in make-up and photography and also to try and persuade me, or seduce me, into being a transsexual rather than a crossdresser.

"Sweetheart, we want to show you how beautiful you are as a woman", Mia said. "You walk, talk, move, smell like a woman. Like a real woman. You really look and act and sound natural when you're all tarted up. You even look like you've been living with those mega tits for all of your adult life."

After chatting for a while we moved to Linda's studio, where everything was already set up for a photo shoot. It seemed like this was all planned well in advance. Linda took pictures of me as I was in my own clothes, with my own make-up. She told me how to stand, sit, lie down. Smile at the camera, seduce the camera, do a dreamy stare, thinking of your lover. Show more leg, show your arse, squeeze those boobs together.

Then Mia was brought in, and we did more of the same, but together. Then Mia was told to show more leg, my leg. She slid her hand under my dress, and pulled it up. Her other hand caressed my thigh. Then I was told to turn around and Mia exposed my arse, and I could feel her tongue between my cheeks.

I had become very horny with Mia that close, and I spread my cheeks, inviting Mia in deeper. She didn't need asking twice and she kissed my cheeks before sticking her tongue deep inside me. This was no longer a photo shoot, this was about me wanting Mia, and judging by her tongue rimming me, she wanted me too.

We forgot about the camera and about Linda. Mia freed my now hard cock, and wasted no time at all in sucking me deep and hard. She kissed my cock, licked my cock and stuck three fingers up my tranny cunt to finger me as she deep throated my cock.

I was not going to last much longer and as Mia kept sucking and fingering me I noticed Linda hammering her shaven pussy with a big dildo, watching on as Mia showed me how a bitch is to be treated. I shot my cum in Mia's mouth, with loud moans. She swallowed some of my cum, but kept lots of it in her mouth, begging Linda over for a kiss. As Linda and Mia kissed with my cum being swapped between them, Linda laid down in front of me, with Mia following her. She pushed my head to her pussy and told me to lick her.

I spread her pussy wide open and licked her, before sticking my tongue deep inside her wet fuck hole. I bit her clit and sucked it, whilst sticking two fingers in her arse. I watched plenty of lesbian porn to know how a pussy needs to be licked properly and I used every trick I could remember, from slapping her cunt, to licking it whilst putting my fingers inside her.

As I tasted Linda's lovely wet cunt, Mia had new positioned herself so she could fuck Linda's mouth. Linda swallowed Mia's cock with no problem at all and Mia fucked her mouth with slow thrusts. Mia's cock fully disappeared between Linda's shiny pink lips, as I kept licking her glistening pink lips below.

With loud groans Linda started to cum, her juices literally squirting from her cunt, straight into my mouth. Her hips shocked wildly as she had orgasms, one after the other. I drank what I could of her juices and slowed my licking rhythm down.

I got up and kissed Mia deep and hard, letting her taste Linda's cum from my lips. With that Mia started to cum. She released four strands of cum into Linda's mouth and I could see Linda swallow. With her head in her neck, I could reach in and kiss and lick Mia's beautiful gracious neck, whilst my hands grabbed her tits. Linda sat back up and we shared a kiss with all our juices between the three of us.

For me personally this was the best sex ever and I could not wait to meet these two again. Linda showed me some of the pictures she had taken after we'd all tidied ourselves up. She was going to use several for her website. Mia wanted one as background on her phone, and I would get two delivered at home to put up on the wall. Between them they'd even thought of a name for me, and I agreed that Dannii suited me.

This was definitely not the last time Dannii would meet up with these two gorgeous sluts. More stories to come soon...