Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Willing slave, love and lovers.
10.2k words
4.58
47k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all due to a gorgeous oriental Shemale dancer, Solange, I'd seen earlier in the evening that I, a 23 year man, was standing in an alley in the rain naked except for black hold up stockings and black lace panties. My cock peeped over the top of the panties, glistening with the rain falling upon it.

My thoughts drifted back to the erotic dance Solange had performed, tantalisingly covering her sex with just glimpses here and there of her cock. I had been mesmerised as never before, both with her beauty and the fact she had a dick. I approached her dressing room to speak to her when her beautiful dark haired driver stopped me,

"Mistress Solange will not see anyone who is not dressed as a Shemale," she said.

My thoughts spun, Mistress, yes she had a haughty look & statuesque body that proclaimed she was more than a mere dancer.

"How must I dress to see her?"

Her driver had produced the stockings & panties and ordered me to remove and hand over my clothes and dress thus, adding that I must later leave via an external door. The lust in me at that point would agree to anything and I stripped and dressed as ordered. She appraised my slim body and opened the door to admit me to Solange's room.

The dancer stood partly in shadow wearing a sheer blue gown, her tits were large for her petite frame, though I could not quite see them through the diaphanous material.

"What do you want," she asked, pretending not to notice my solid cock seeking to burst out from the straining panties.

"I would do anything just to see more of you, you're so very beautiful."

She looked disdainfully at my nakedness and moved casually to one side where a table light backlit her sheer gown which became transparent, it so took my breath away that my weak knees buckled and I fell kneeling before her.

"I want to worship you" I said hoarsely, "I will do anything you command."

Her gorgeous body was before me, I looked up at her fabulous breasts and there at eye level, a small but perfectly formed cock. I could feel myself leaning forward, drawn towards it, no other thought but to kiss and worship it until I could bring it to its full glory.

Her gown parted as I leaned closer, her balls were almost non existent, closer still I leant until. . . I kissed and licked where ever I could reach, stretched out in my kneeling position - I was prostrate before her.

She had no pubic hair, skin as soft as could be; I kissed until she started to become erect and opened my mouth to slide my lips over her shaft. When she slid further into my mouth I was in heaven, all her cock was fully in, pushing at my tongue and going boldly into my throat. I continued my ministrations, sliding her cock in and out kissing her shaft loving the fact she was standing, commanding, above me - My Mistress.

I tentatively held her cock in my fingertips, gently sliding the glans in and out of her foreskin; it was so gorgeous, shining with my wet loving kisses as it grew ever larger. I brought it round to look upon the very tip and saw a drop of pre cum forming at the eye,

"Please give me permission to lick your nectar from you Mistress" I said hoarsely.

"You may."

It was as if all my birthdays had come at once, as the tip of my tongue licked the twinkling sweet jewel from her cock.

I looked up from my prostrate position to this wonderful Goddess towering over me, her cock was fully hard and from my perspective, looking larger than ever, so divine and suckable. She looked down saying,

"You are allowed suck me but must beg for my cum in your mouth," she ordered.

"Please Mistress, please I beg of you let me suck your love juice and swallow all that you may deign to give me."

"Very well."

Wild horses couldn't stop me by now, my cock was so rigid it burst out of the tiny panties I was barely wearing, thrusting at the air, so hard it hurt.

Her hips started to push forward rhythmically, I bent to my task, gently nipping her shaft with my lips and running my tongue lightly round her now throbbing glans, then accepting the full thrust of her cock through my wet lips and into my mouth.

More and more I sucked that lovely weapon, adoring the taste of it and wanting to engulf as much of the length as I could.

She fucked my face, holding my head and bending her knees to each side, sliding her dick into my avid mouth.

Her movements grew more urgent, knees trembling, her pelvis thrust ever harder against my face, my throat was taking a pounding but I was loving every minute, I couldn't get enough of her cock into me, I wanted only to serve her.

Then with a spasm she came, I could feel her hot juice warming my throat as she rammed her cock painfully deep, spurting, and then easing out to coat my willing tongue with spasm after spasm of her cock juice.

My Mistress sagged onto my prostrate body, my cock had been rubbing along the carpet for some while now and as I sucked the last of her lovely cum gently from the tip of her cock I came, the most explosive ejaculation I've ever experienced.

She turned away from me taking a wad of tissue from a box saying

"Clean up your mess."

"Yes mistress," I mumbled, wiping up the most wonderful orgasm I'd ever had.

"Take it outside to the bin," she ordered, and as I left, the door slammed behind me leaving me in the rain. Elated, but naked and wet.

Later, I had received a letter from Mistress Solange; my address was on a delivery note in my clothes, I didn't think she would act upon it, but delighted she did.

Enclosed were a bottle of tablets and instructions, the letter concluded that I get a navel piercing, must dress in lingerie, have my hair long and present myself at her gate on the date below.

I followed her instructions and noticed after a few weeks my slim athletic body was beginning to look rounder and my breasts were developing, just nubs as yet but hopefully I could attain the magnificent breasts she had. I would do anything to see and love her but mostly to suck her beautiful cock again.

On the appointed day I arrived at her gate and, as ordered, took off the coat I was wearing to reveal the lingerie that clung to my softly rounded body. My long blonde hair caught the light as I stood in the street, standing naked apart from stockings and the smallest G string that would hold my cock and balls.

The new gold ring in my navel was the only other item about me as I knocked on the gate; it gate remained closed. I was scared cars or people would go past, I started to panic, was this a cruel joke, the heavy wooden gate gave no glimpse of the drive or house and there was no bell or intercom.

I walked to and fro in case a video camera gave her a view of me teetering on high heels, legs encased in sheer black stockings with skimpy red G string. People were walking towards me, though still some distance away, how long must I wait, still the gate didn't open.

I got it. . . right then, I got it . . . . she didn't want to see a female, no, a Shemale. I slipped my cock out of the constraints of the G string and not knowing where any camera could be, walked to and fro again.

I was strutting in full view on the public street, naked, except for stockings. My throbbing rock hard cock leading the way as I paraded in front of an approaching number of people and traffic. I cried out,

"Please Mistress Solange, please let me in." I was beginning to panic.

Just then a car went past and its hooter sounded, it was her driver. The gate opened and I heaved a sigh of relief as I went through, my Mistress was there in a small carriage dressed in a short black leather dress, her sleek legs in long black boots.

"Kneel," she said and I promptly obeyed, putting my hands under my knees so the driveway wouldn't ruin my stockings.

From this position I had a clearer view of the manner in which her carriage was propelled, a beautiful dark naked Shemale slave with large glistening firm breasts and a thick cock. She stood in white high heeled bootees with a belt around her waist having two 'cuffs' at the sides to which the carriage shafts were strapped.

The smooth slave wore only a large metal tube around her cock fastened to two rings through her nipples and a strap fixed under her balls to a butt plug which was adorned with a horse's tail. She moved, adjusting her position as Mistress Solange alighted from the carriage, the slave's glistening thighs and pert ass moved like soft swells under silk. The Mistress looked at me in my servile position, I could see that above her boots was a strip of bare flesh, looking higher she was not wearing panties, a delicious cock was on view.

I licked my lips in anticipation but she roughly pushed my head down.

"You must get permission before you gaze upon my body, do you understand."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry, I wish only to serve you." I forced my head down so that I looked past my now flaccid cock hanging out from my G-string, beyond stockings to the driveway.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Mistress Solange walk around me looking at my body, and then regaining her seat in the carriage. With no orders from her I remained kneeling, as she said,

"Trot on Lynx" and the shiny dark She male trotted around in a circle. I struggled to watch from lowered eyes, the chain between her large breasts and cock making both bounce up and down with each footfall. Full breasts swayed as they bounced, the chain automatically pulling her dick and tugging it this way and that as she moved, making her dick rigid within its cage. They stopped in front of me and I was ordered to look upon the slave, to appreciate what I must become.

What I saw was this gorgeous person, strong thighs, taut firm torso supporting large firm breasts and of course that large cock trapped in its confining cage. I licked my lips as I gazed upon her dark body, never have I seen a more statuesque beauty.

Ordered to follow, I trotted as best I could, wobbling slightly in my heels and constrained by my half mast G string.

We arrived at the house, Lynx received a long sensual kiss from her Mistress, I was so jealous.

"Tell the new slave what's expected of her," said the Mistress as she went inside,

Lynx trotted on to the stables where I helped her undo her cuffs and belt.

"You're not allowed to remove your cock cage," she told me as she cut off my G string and fitted a metal tube over me. Fastening it with a gold chain to my navel ring and a short strap under my balls to a thankfully small butt plug, which she licked and shoved up my ass.

Taking a battery operated drill she made two small holes in my big toe nails which, on instruction, I had been told to let grow, these she connected with a another gold chain in order that I took dainty steps.

Our Mistress was too tender to discipline slaves herself and hired her friend 'Chen', a beautiful olive skinned Israeli to drive her and also to head up security and mete out correction. Mistress Chen had been turned away by her former employer for being too sadistic but had promised her friend Solange not to cut or damage a slave, stating the chastisement would proportionate.

In Chen's last job she had pushed a cut fresh hot pepper up the ass of an unruly trainee Shemale whose wrists were tied above her, she promptly squirmed and cringed, sobbing piteously unable to relieve the burning pain in her nether region, squatting and straining her anus trying to eject the pepper, her generous breasts were heaving as she begged for the pain to stop.

She was in excruciating agony for five minutes before she said she would do anything Chen desired for the pain to stop.

Chen's cock was rock hard as she ordered the trainee to drink loads of water which she gulped down by the gallon but of course the pain wouldn't ease. Chen then pulled out the pepper and pushed lots of soothing cream into the Shemale's bottom and the pain slowly subsided. She was then untied and told to stand in her Mistress's marble hallway, she hobbled to do as instructed and the need to pee grew stronger as she walked.

"Please mistress may I pee" she asked.

"No you may not," was the stern reply "Ask me later when your punishment is over."

So the trainee stood, hopping first on one leg then the other, her dilated ass dripping cream and her half hard cock wagging up and down bursting to let out the vast quantities of the water she had guzzled. She was frightened he might soil the Mistress's floor and scared that she was going to have to. Chen looked on from a partly open door thinking it can't be long now and quietly approached to scare the cringing young trainee

"Stand still," she barked.

The sudden shock of her voice had the desired effect and piss cascaded over the marble in an unstoppable flow, her cock jerking as she tried to stop, sending the piss over her legs and feet as she struggled to stem the outpouring.

"Lay down and lick it up," commanded Chen.

The shamed youngster lay face down in her own puddle slurping furiously in a vain attempt to slow the widening pool. Chen rang for another trainee to clean up the mess properly and ordered the shamefaced dripping young thing outside, to stand in the rain.

Chen watched, her cock absolutely rigid at the violently shivering wretch standing in forlorn acceptance as the rain sluiced over her sobbing, tear streamed face, her cock shrivelling into her body, like a small animal seeking warmth.

"Go," Chen said dismissively and strode away, her cock hard against her belly - taut as a bowstring, she loved inflicting punishment.

It was some weeks later when Lynx was sent to ready herself for another carriage ride. I was told to report to the driveway as before to learn how to trot properly. Lynx and Mistress Solange arrived at the gate and I was ordered to kneel as before, this time I was naked wearing just a cage so did not need to protect my knees as the Mistress alighted from her carriage using my back as a footstool.

I watched as she stroked Lynx's legs, then up to her lovely breasts fondling and tweaking her nipples, then her back and a stroke of her smooth oiled ass. She pointed out how high lynx raised her knees to trot and that the bounce of her breasts gave cadence to her gait, a brisk trot made those huge breasts bounce wonderfully, the chain making her cock jerk and in a few moments it jutted out firm and strong. Another circuit and the dark Shemale trotted with her hips forward, her large cock jerking proudly to the fore, a rigid indicator of her route.

The Mistress said she was pleased with me so far and had liked the lingerie I originally arrived in, as again she used me as a foot stool to climb into the carriage.

I was given permission to raise my gaze to her lovely body, as she asked if there was some reward I wanted for all the work I had done so far.

'To be a slave to your cock would be more than enough Mistress, to taste it would mean the world to me," I replied.

She laughed delightfully beckoning to me to crawl forward to her, as I did so she slid forward on the seat; her sex was right in front of me.

I humbly kissed and licked it hoping against hope she wouldn't be cruel and say stop, I grew bolder and gently took her cock in my teeth, pressed it back towards her belly then with my lips, pulled out again.

I repeated this a few times and felt it stiffening in my mouth; all the while I was thinking how long can I do this without her pushing me away.

Using a wet, slippery mouth I slid right over her glans and down the shaft, the feeling of privilege was with me once more as I gently sucked and slid my mouth up and down.

I was her unworthy slave and my whole being just wanted to suck her hard cock which, by now, was pushing into my mouth of its own accord. I let it almost escape before sucking it back to lodge in my throat, releasing it slightly to start tonguing the glans again before sucking it back into my mouth.

I was in heaven sucking and mouth wanking my Mistress, I increased my sucking as she pushed harder into my throat choking me now with the urgency of her thrust, I could hardly breathe, she was plunging in so far and so violently. Suddenly, she came spurting her hot juice over my tonsils, whilst I valiantly tried to suck every drop my generous Mistress was bestowing on me.

She withdrew the cock that I adored so much and I leant forward mouthing the air in pursuit, she allowed me a brief licking session to clean it before pushing me coldly away and telling Lynx to trot on. I was aching to jerk off after the sexual favour I had performed on my mistress but her orders forbade it and anyway the cock cage prevented such lapses.

A few weeks more had passed, as I sat on the toilet watching Lynx shower, it

was the only time we were free from our chastity cage, I loved my small pair of teenage sized breasts with the conical shaped areole and long nipples and my much smaller balls.

Lynx was washing her ass and playing up to the camera that covered our bathroom area, I was never attracted to men but Shemales are so much better than both women or men. Attractive soft bodies, lovely breasts, pert bottoms and beautiful suck able dicks. Lynx and I only release our cock cage for the toilet, for which, on every occasion we have to sit; and of course when we shower.

We are not allowed to fondle, suck or fuck and we always obey our slave orders. Often watching each other shower, as it was the only time we could look at each others cock, hers was dark, long and thick especially when she had soaped it more than it was strictly necessary for cleanliness, doing so because Mistress Chen was in charge of security and she is jealous if Lynx's huge cock.

I usually drape a towel over my arm, using it to shield my half hard tool as I rise to stand behind her to dry her hair and back, we pretend not to notice my cock nudging against her soft round ass cheeks, she would often dry me and I had to be careful her long shaft didn't slip into the cleft of my ass, that would get the Mistress Chen jealous and painful punishment would result. Even towelling we were not allowed to touch below the waist and in true slave fashion our illicit touching was all we dared get away with.

Lynx told me that she still wears a cock cage because before, on a previous carriage run, she applied the oil to her skin and heard the Mistress take a phone call. Knowing the Mistress would be a while, lynx applied extra oil to her then unfettered cock and was playing with it until Mistress Chen walked around the corner and caught her. Lynx thought that Mistress Chen had been peeking around the door and walked in only when with trembling legs Lynx was about to cum.

Without saying a word mistress Chen grabbed Lynx's cock, pulled and pushed her foreskin back, which was all Lynx needed to make her cum, splashing over the mistress's long boots. Chen gave an evil smile and said,

"Now lick up your mess" and promptly told mistress Solange of the incident.

Punishment was just hours later as Lynx walked naked, with cream up her ass, carrying 3 large white towels to the garage. Directed by Mistress Chen she soaked them in water and wrung them out, laying the heavy lengths in a shallow tray of water.

A pillory had been constructed, two vertical posts with a thick wooden cross piece at waist height holding a central thick rubber 'doughnut' surrounded by a sprung, leather covered dense foam cushion shaped like an ass.

Lynx was ordered to push her cock into the soft interior of the 'doughnut'. Ribbed forward facing vanes tickled her cock as it slid in, a blindfold was put over her eyes and she could hear Chen's clothes being removed behind her.

A sudden thwack of a wet towel against her ass violently pushed her forward into the apparatus and the sprung 'ass' pushed her back, the rubber vanes gripping the shaft of her cock sliding her foreskin back over her glans.