Mia...slave

Story Info
A submissive and the story of her evolution.
4.6k words
4.21
34k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers

She rolls over in the bed and as usual he isn't there. He is an early riser and he usually lets her sleep in. On occasion he will summon her from her slumbers for an early morning encounter, but only on occasion. She knows where she will find him and that he will have already gone out to feed the horses and tend the other livestock that require attention in the mornings, showered, and returned to his robe if he didn't have to go anywhere that day.

He is her Master. He owns her.

She is Mia and she is his slave having given herself to him years ago. This wasn't forced on her it was something she had freely gone into on her own. After months of email exchange she had come to a level of comfort that he was the right Master for her and had begged he collar her. Collaring is the metaphor for ownership.

There is nothing he can tell her to do that she won't do. First because her position as an owned slave requires it, but just as important, because he has earned her respect and with it his dominance over her became complete. She knows he will always be looking after her well being. She knows she needn't fear anything he tells her to do, because he isn't going to require she do anything dangerous or life threatening. He has shown her again and again that he embraces the lifestyle watchwords of safe, sane and consensual.

At first there were things he required of her that scared her. But these things always turned out to be safe and the fear turned to extreme pleasure. It was the fear of the unknown that was the issue at first, but she has learned to trust his experience and judgement. Now Mia just trusts that he is going to keep her safe and that anything he required of her would ultimately bring pleasure to both of them.

She has awakened horny and in need of sex. Besides the typical morning aphrodisia, she knows that later today a group of Master's friends are going to come over to use her. A half dozen trusted couples will be coming in the late afternoon. The men will expect her to service them orally and to offer up her cunt and ass for their cocks to use to sate their lust. The women will lift their skirts to reveal they wear no panties and will expect her to use her tongue to give them pleasure. Some of the women will put on strap-ons and dildo-fuck her to ecstasy.

She particularly likes being used by the women as they show her no mercy. Though she came to the lifestyle because she wanted to change her life from the docile, dull, boring existence of house-wifedom to the salacious and tawdry existence of a submissive Asian slut, she loves the rough treatment and the minor pain that some of the experiences bring. The pain always turns to pleasure and it is always more pleasurable than just a good hard fucking. The women abuse her breasts and spank her flanks as they use her and it is always rewarding. So the total dominance and pain/pleasure experiences are always welcome to Mia.

She enjoys the role play experiences where Master treats her as the "abused slave" and humiliates her to the extreme and puts her in a cage or other restraint device to heap the humiliation on her.

He has proven himself to be a kind and caring Master and in Mia's thoughts he probably only does these things because he knows she wants them and will enjoy them and not because he is sadistic or cruel. She feels so sexually satisfied when he humiliates her and objectifies her and uses her as a whore. He has given very precise instructions to his friends and they know where the limits are and rarely even approach the edge of unacceptability, though he is always there to reel them in should they start to go too far.

She alternately calls him Master, Daddy, and Sir.

The dynamic between them is secure and stable, but constantly evolving and the role play wide and varying. This evolution is mostly in response to Mia's imagination and evolving desires.

It seems every time he facilitates she live a fantasy, several others come to mind and she is open in her communication with him so they discuss these things. Then before she realizes it he has set up a new one for her.

She doesn't really think about it in love terms, as they are too vanilla, but she does love him. The feelings could only be characterized, as love if put in terms that most would understand. A puppy love kind of love. And though puppy love usually turns to something more lasting and a little less intense after a brief period, her's seems to be constantly renewing itself everyday.

She always sleeps nude and her hand explores her body under the covers and first traces the brand on her hip, then the distinct tattoo on her thigh, and lastly to the stud through her clitoris. Her hand doesn't linger long on her clit for she knows she isn't allowed to touch herself there except for hygiene.

When he had branded her he had told her it was his symbol of ownership. It was the same brand as that on the cattle that grazed in the pasture. It was placed high on her buttock where the pain of its administration was minimized and it would only be visible to those lucky enough to see her nude.

When he tattooed her with the kef of her thigh he told her it was her badge of honor that she had attained the rank of kajira in the slave world. It was located on the outside of her left thigh and visible anytime she wore a short skirt, shorts or a swimsuit. It was distinctive and different at the same time and on her left thigh so it was closest to her heart, like a wedding ring on the left hand. If someone inquired about it Mia easily explained it away as an ancient Asian symbol for prosperity that had been placed there by her parents when she was born. Anyone, who knew it was really a Gorean kef, only complimented her for her achievement. The piercing of her clitoris had been painful and he had told her he wouldn't require it for that reason, but he was allowing it because she wanted it.

Her hands slide up her body and across her ample breasts that stand up proudly. Because of her exploration of her body her nipples have stiffened and are hard and erect. Again, her hands don't linger on her breasts, for the same reasons as they didn't linger on her clit. She would love to pinch and pull the erect nipples or to strum the stiffened clit or the stud through it until she sang out her orgasm, but it wasn't her privilege to do so any longer. Her Master owned the very air that she breathed to maintain life. With his permission she could play, but not until she got it. All this seems very rigid, but had reason and purpose. Mia knows this.

She gets up out of bed and goes to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she quickly showers being careful not to get her hair wet. Returning to the bedroom she brushes her hair standing nude in front of the dressing mirror. As her hand draws the brush through her hair she is critically examining her body with her eyes.

You couldn't tell she was in her early thirties and had had children. Her breasts though full C-cups are still perky and firm as if they had thumbed their noses at gravity and its ravaging effects. Her waist tiny and flowing downward into full flaring womanly hips. Her pubic mound shaved clean and devoid of hair, her mound prominent and puffy like that of a girl. Her beauty is classic Asian. She requires no make up and looked like a girl rather than a woman of her early thirties. Her jet-black hair shimmering in its healthy state and framing her lovely face.

She quickly finds a pair of non-discript little girl style panties in her lingerie drawer and slides them up her long sexy thighs to snug them around her petite form. She slips a tight tee over her head and on to her upper body.

Looking in the mirror she is pleased. The little girl effect that she had thought to achieve was apparent. Her fingers trace the outline of the little mermaid emblem she removed from a real pair of little girl panties and sewed on the pair that would fit her.

She goes to the den where she knows her Master will be. As expected he is sitting at the computer in his robe drinking coffee and reading news on the Internet. She walks up to him and slips her arms around his shoulders and hugs him into her.

"Good morning Master." She says as she kisses him lightly on the nearest cheek.

"Good morning slut." He replies. This isn't a disrespectful reply, but the expected one. It has its usual affect and she feels the warmth spread through her as her girl juice rushes out of her and starts to dampen the crotch of her panties. Her clit and nipples stiffen even more. She moves to his side.

"Please party in my panties, Daddy." She begs in her best little girl voice. This is the signal between them that she wants to act like a naughty little girl who has inappropriate but returned feelings for her father. Her lower lip trembles as she lets it slide out in a pouty way.

His arm went around her tiny waist and he drew her in close, then his hand dropped to the inside of her knee and started to slowly inch up the inside of her thigh. As his hand drew inexorably closer to her seeping womanhood, she instinctively spread her legs to shoulder width to allow him easy access, and the touch that would give her the needed release.

She can feel the moisture pouring from her cunt now and her clit and nipples are painfully distended again. Her breathing has transformed to a short quick panting rhythm. Her knees have become like jelly, but there was no way she would buckle or move even a millimeter.

When his hand cupped her girl sex, she moaned softly, biting her lower lip and fighting back the tears of joy that threatened to escape her eyes and stream down her face. His finger traced heavily through the dampness of the cotton crotch of her panties, briefly.

Twisting around in his chair, her sweeps the panties down her thighs and off her feet. His hand quickly returns to her fevered crotch. First one, then two, then three fingers enter her. As his fingers saw in and out of her sopping cunt, her hips take up a rhythm in counter-thrust to the thrust of his fingers. She is in heaven. The release she seeks is quickly approaching. She is moaning almost continually now, as her tiny hands hold tight to the arm of the hand that was giving her so much pleasure. Her eyes are closed as she pants like a bitch in heat for what is being done to her.

"Remove your top, bitch." He commands. His use of the labels slut, whore, bitch and cunt always excited her and she knew he meant no disrespect by them. She is a slave and these ware her compliments.

She quickly removes her tee and drops it onto the pile with her panties. She regrasps his arm and returns to riding his sawing fingers again. Her heavy lidded lusty eyes close once more as she rode the waves of pleasure she knew would lead quickly to her pathetically needful orgasmic release.

She is such a slave, and not just to her Master, but to the lust her body so craves. She hopes she knows what is coming next. She doesn't have to wait long to find out.

Her Master's free hand came up and began to maul her exposed breasts. At first it was just a heavy massage, but soon developed into a minor mauling. He would squeeze the breast flesh and then pinch, pull and twist the erect nipples until she squealed from the pleasure in the pain. He seemed to know just how much as if it were instinctual. She begged for release.

"Please may I cum Master?" she pleads.

He usually would grant it, but if he didn't she would dutifully not let he orgasm arrive and teeter on the edge until he granted her release. This was a skill she had had to develop, but the plus was she had also developed the skill of cumming on demand, too.

Her Master took pleasure in leaning into her as they shopped at a flea market or other non-sexual activity and whispering "cum now slut." And watch as she tried to remain normal as the solicited orgasm swept through her, and without any sexual stimulation. She never faked it. It was always genuine.

"Not yet whore, you haven't earned it."

Mia's heart fell when the needed orgasm was denied to her, but quickly regained her composure. She knew it would be allowed soon and when it was it would be that much more intense because she had been required to teeter on the edge. Her thoughts were what would be required for her to earn the release?

Her Master removed his fingers from her sopping wet crotch and held them to her lips to be sucked clean. She dutifully sucks her own girl juices from his fingers. New instructions came.

"Get your saddle and return quickly slave."

"Yes Master." Mia replied and scurried away to get the device.

The saddle was a half-barrel shaped piece of wood with two large dildos protruding through the top. One would be placed in the cunt while the other went into the ass. The one that Master had constructed would also vibrate.

When Mia had first come to Master's collar her ass was virgin, but she had eagerly looked forward to her ass being trained into a fuck orifice. Master had trained her ass with a series of enemas, explaining the purpose of each as he administered them. After each enema, a butt plug larger than the previous one would be inserted into her yielding ass. Now she could take even the largest cock fucking furiously into her ass without complaint and in fact with great pleasure.

She was no stranger to being fucked in the ass and loved it. Truth-be-told she probably loved it more than being fucked in the cunt. The orgasms were that much more intense. And double penetration, a cock in both holes at the same time, was exquisite and a favored activity for Mia.

She didn't know whether it was the slight pain, or if there were more nerve endings in her ass or if it was the humiliation of the objectification of fucking her ass. It didn't really matter. Master had made it clear that as a slave she was nothing more than 'three fuck holes with legs'.

She enjoyed being characterized in this manner. She knew Master wasn't being mean when he said these things. He was teaching her to be the best possible slave. That was all Mia wanted. To live out her life as a slave and the stereotypical submissive Asian slut and whore to men and women. Her Master knew this and everything between them was designed toward that end. Love had developed but even if it hadn't it wouldn't have mattered to Mia.

She quickly returned with the saddle. Master pointed to the floor at his feet.

"May I get lube Master?" Mia asked.

"That is why you have saliva." Master replied.

Mia immediately began to fellate the two dildos, drenching them with her saliva. Once they were both drenched, she straddled the saddle and took both of the large toys into her cunt and ass. Squirming until they were both buried in their entirety into her wanton holes, she began to feel the pleasures they provided almost immediately. Master reached down and flipped the switch that turned on the vibrators.

"Be Daddy's little cocksucking slut, baby doll." Master commanded.

Mia parted the folds of his robe and took his cock into her dainty hands and began to lovingly suck its tumescence. She loved it when he called he his 'cocksucker'. It was so demeaning and so humiliating, but she loved it.

All she was, was a fuck-puppet. She knew it, loved it, and wouldn't have it any other way. She didn't just suck his cock, she made love to it actually worshipping it for it was remarkable in her mind.

She was amazed that unless it was already partially erect when she started to minister to it, it was tiny at only an inch or two. Yet, as she sucked life into it that it would grow to over 8 inches in length with an impressive girth and she loved when he fucked her with it. It filled her up like she had never been filled before.

She enjoyed how as she sucked it he would 'berate' her.

"Suck it slut.

"you are nothing but a cocksucking whore.

"suck it like you want me to fuck you with it.

"you love sucking a good hard cock, don't you whore?"

And she did. The feel of a hot hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth was enough to make her cum, she loved it so much. She was just a cocksucking whore and didn't want to be anything else.

It made her feel so nasty when he said these things. Again she knew his motives were to only titillate and not to denigrate. Yet she felt so humiliated when he said these things to her. She loved being debased and humiliated by his words and actions. She was an object, a fuck toy, a cum puppet, nothing more, nothing less. She wouldn't have it any other way.

All her life Mia had been this prim and proper little Asian girl, then she had married and had become a prim and proper little Asian wife and mother. Secretly though and at first unknown even to her she desired to be a used as a whore to sate the lust of any and all comers. To be required to perform one disgusting act after another. Enthusiastically and submissively wanton while looking forward to what might be required of her next.

Her Master had promised 'when nasty becomes commonplace I will only require you get nastier'. So far he hadn't let her down.

She also loved sucking cock because that was the only time in a scene when she could look whoever was using her in the eyes. Her Master had trained her,

"A slave isn't worthy of looking her betters in the eyes. Only when you have their cock or clit in your mouth may you look them in the face."

Often she was on her knees vigorously laboring over a cock or pussy in her mouth before she even saw what the object of her service looked like. Her Master berated her a little more.

"Take it all slut. Properly suck that cock like you have been taught."

Mia had only been a mediocre cocksucker when she had come to Master only possessing what natural ability she had and not having a lot of practice. He had taught her how to properly suck a cock. She started the learned technique.

She would bob her head on the first three inches or so, filling her mouth with each bob. Then she would push the entire length into her mouth and throat, slowly take suction on it and agonizingly slow slide it out of her throat. Then her tongue would swirl around his asshole, across his balls up the bottom side of his cock and the cycle would start over again. Bob, bob, bob, throat, lick.

It had taken her a good while to learn the technique, especially the deep-throat part, but she had mastered it.

She had to. Not just out of the obligation as a slave, but because he gave her such pleasure when he ate her pussy. He husband had refused to perform oral sex on her. Master seemed to thrive on it. He could eat her for hours, and she loved it. Master had a long handlebar mustache and he privately joked that pussy juice was the fertilizer for its growth. As a plus, his waxed handlebar tickled the insides of her thighs while he ate her out.

He would crawl between her legs and start to eat her pussy, alternately sucking on her clit and tongue fucking her cunt and ass. Her hands would grasp either side of his head holding him to her fevered crotch as her hips humped his face. Master had explained to her grasping his head was technically a breach of protocol, because she was being used and it appeared she was using her partner when she did this, but he never scolded her for it and allowed her this minor indiscretion. Mia had to have release.

"Please fuck your whore princess, Daddy." She beseeched him, her lip protruding and pouty as she looked up at him.

"To the dungeon slut." He commanded.

Mia jumped up as if on springs. The dungeon was another den like room near the back of the house where various devices of restraint were positioned. Mia had spent many an enjoyable day and night there. Whether she was caged and treated as a kidnap victim or pain/pleasure trained or used by Master's trusted friends, it was always a pleasure to go to the dungeon.

Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers
12